Laker_crazy
    Laker_crazy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 18

Roberta Vinci Vs Flavia Pennetta ( Pick Roberta Vinci Match Winner @ + 100)

LAKER_CRAZY'S 13TH US OPEN PLAY FOR 2013

( 2 UNIT PLAY)

1) Roberta Vinci Vs Flavia Pennetta ( Pick Roberta Vinci Match Winner @ + 100 ) : I am going to be rolling with Vinci and making a play earlier on her right now. Despite being rather unfortunate in the last match,where Hewitt decided to shit the bed and not close out the match,i am still confident of making a moneyline play and cashing it for i feel that there is value in this line. It is a big stage for both these woman,and at stake lies a berth in the semi-final of a grand slam event and neither of these two players have been on that road before. The reason the line is set so close here is that both these players know each other's games well and have met plenty of times before. Vinci,is a higher ranked player than pennetta but that is of little significance here as both women would be standing on fairly even ground when the match begins later tonight.

One Look at their head to head match ups to date and you see that the meetings have been split 4-4 and 6 out of these 8 meetings between these two have come on clay.The last time they met was at the French open in 2010 where pennetta won quite easily. However,the one time that they have met on a hard court in tokyo in 2009,Vinci demolished her quite comprehensively. Another thing of note here is that their previous 5 meetings have yielded straight set victories for the winner and have been rather easy ones,so it would be important to see vinci start well as i honestly believe that the first set winner here again will have a very strong chance to make it through to the semi finals.

I am backing Vinci here for i do believe she has a game that can take care of pennetta on the hard court.Even though the route for Vinci,leading up to the quarter final has been rather easy as her draw did not need her to pull histronics,Pennetta has good victories over Kuznetsova & Errani to add to her confidence. This is a toss up in reality but i am taking vinci here for i believe she will be more hungry and her overall game is decent,if she has her forehead working today and can get off to a decent start early,i think she has the chink in her Armour to send pennetta packing.Pennetta can be prone to a one dimensional game and if she is put under pressure by vinci,i think she will eventually succumb to it. By All means,the books think it would be close and can even go to 3 sets but i d stick my neck out and say that whoever wins this would win in straight sets and i expect Vinci to be the one today.I expect the line to be pick em before this match eventually gets underway and i am confident vinci has what it takes to step it out and reach her first grand slam semi final. I am playing her with 2 units. Good Luck to everyone making a play.

Cheers,

Laker_crazy

My Updated ATP-WTP Tennis Record as on 03/09/2013 :

( 12-0-8) = ( 10.60 Units - 2 Units = + 8.60 Units )

My USA OPEN 2013 RECORD : ( 7-0-5) ( + 4.20 units)

Laker_crazy

Good Luck to those tailing/making a play on this match later tonight. Cheers !

Laker_crazy

Can't wait for action

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

This seems like the obvious play, doesn't it?

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    This seems like the obvious play, doesn't it?
    I just feel Vinci has a decent shot at winning this one,of course with her the only problem is which vinci would eventually shows up..there is no doubt that she would be hungry to perform and if she gets it going early,we could see a straight set win also,rest of course up to the gambling god's..lol..Good luck mate

Hardcoar

I think this is some tight shit – much like Yoshi–Huit turned out to be yesterday. I have to give Vinci the clear edge in a third set.

Laker_crazy

I think this is some tight shit – much like Yoshi–Huit turned out to be yesterday. I have to give Vinci the clear edge in a third set.
    That was one give away by hewitt..he had all the chances in the world and every sport is all about taking chances,how many times have we seen at a crucial stage in the match,somebody is down 15-40,saves the two break points and wins the game somehow and immediately breaks the opponent in the next game,momentum is everything but in this sport it fluctuates more often than it should. Having said that,i do feel that the tide is definitely on vinci's side today,it all depends whether she wants to swim with it or against it. Should be a good watch nevertheless..

Hardcoar

He did. Youzhny played some insane tennis to get the match-saving break-backs however. It's easy to focus on one side of the coin.

By the way, this match's outcome depends far more on Pennetta than it does on Vinci. The only reason Vinci isn't -200 or less is the way Pennetta played in her latest matches, and against Halep in particular.

Market late night lovin' for Roberta just the past 30 minutes.

Laker_crazy

He did. Youzhny played some insane tennis to get the match-saving break-backs however. It's easy to focus on one side of the coin.

By the way, this match's outcome depends far more on Pennetta than it does on Vinci. The only reason Vinci isn't -200 or less is the way Pennetta played in her latest matches, and against Halep in particular.

Market late night lovin' for Roberta just the past 30 minutes.
    Yes,youzhny surprisingly did keep his cool and got back into the match.Pennetta has played well to get till here and these two know each other's game pretty well and this would be an interesting match up to say the least.

Laker_crazy

Shaky start for vinci

Laker_crazy

1st crucial for vinci..she wins this...she should take it

Laker_crazy

Can someone tell vinci that holding serve is imperative..oh wait its the WTA..lol

Hardcoar

Actually, 1:st is more crucial to Pennetta. Vinci has the superior fitness by a mile.

On the other hand winning 1:st tends to be crucial in most any match.

Laker_crazy

2 break points grassed by vinci

Laker_crazy

and that is that then

WildBillCappin
    WildBillCappin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 194

Great pick! She is getting absolutely trashed, didn't stand a chance. Thanks.

Hardcoar

Quote Originally Posted by WildBillCappin View Post

Laker_crazy

Quote Originally Posted by WildBillCappin View Post

Laker_crazy

What a downer !

Laker_crazy

My Updated ATP-WTP Tennis Record as on 04/09/2013 :

( 12-0-9) = ( + 6.60 Units)

My USA OPEN 2013 RECORD : ( 7-0-6) ( + 2.20 units)