MasterBet
    Tennis betting are exhausting
    MasterBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

Halep was lucky and nothing more.

Seriously, in the game against Hanta. she could barely win two consecutive games, and her game was poor,but Hana give her the match after she make some E' when she lead 30:0 (*4:4) then she cant break again and the set done,she also managed to make a mini-comeback in the beginning of the second set but again errors returned the momentum to Halep.

In the next game she beat 2;0 Kuz.,but only just because of her unconcentration as she serve first and play the point in this tournament ,then she broke but after this she miss BP and after she cant hold a game 6 when she had so many GP and saved 4 BP in very very long game she broke by E',so the fru. was take her down and Halep again ride on this...

Vs. Aga,she play,only play,Aga make all this shit to herself and play like a total moron...and he auc. did this all this year so even my mom can win her...

So if you guys want it or not,she didnt does any ex. thinhg in this tur. and she dont des. all this respect,Vinci also not 100% after last inj so its can be another lucky game/draw for her...

Waht you guys think...

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Were you watching her prior to A-Rad?

MasterBet

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Were you watching her prior to A-Rad?

no...take out the punch line..!

Aga was so good but Halep was better?

what i missed?

MasterBet

Halep break to *21 lead,but its all E' from Vinci....poor game,booring...all this slice shot from Vinci....baaaa...

but steel i hate Halep after she take her boobs off....

good for you Halep....

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Vinci slices way too much I agree. Watched her in her loss to Lepchenko a week or two ago. Slices all the time. Don't like her game.

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBet View Post
    Halep break to *21 lead,but its all E' from Vinci....poor game,booring...all this slice shot from Vinci....baaaa...

but steel i hate Halep after she take her boobs off....

good for you Halep....
    lol
    Imagine having to run with those suckers before. It would be like breast feeding baby twins all day.