JNic
    JNic's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 290

Christian Harrison +240

Challenger in Lexington Kentucky. He plays Kudla who is another young player but Kudla has been around for practically 2 full years dabbling in the ATP circuit a little. This is Harrison's 2nd challenger and a breakthrough one for him and I think this line is just bad. Kudla has seriously regressed this year, his serve is weak (especially his 2nd serve) and his only real weapon is the backhand. Harrison is wise beyond his years, he is much more calm on court than his older brother and he actually has a real knack for constructing points. The only thing that worries is me is while both played tight 3 setters last round, Harrison had his match finished like 5 hours after Kudlas because of a rain delay but I'm sure he will come out as prepared as possible and fitness doesnt seem to be any issue with him. I think Kudla has holes in his game right now and the only reason he scraped past Matt Reid last round was because Reid imploded at 5-5 in the 3rd set. I honestly think more pressure will be on Kudla here, Harrison has consistently been able to hold his nerve and show very little emotion out there, let's see if Kudla can turn his bad year around

plankton43
    plankton43's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1965

I'm going to give Harrison a shot, BOL to us.
    Last edited by plankton43; 07-28-12 at 04:57 PM.

JNic

Yea the line has dropped to +180 now on 5dimes, I wouldn't play that though that seems like a very fair price imo

JNic

Shit Denis got him 6-3 7-5, these 2 are gonna be facing eachother many many times on the atp tour I hope. Christian will def have a better career imo