Dimitrov -531
    Verdasco -770
    Kohlschriber -900
    Nadal -1600

Risking 2.00 units to win 1.18 units

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

I just got in from teaching my tennis lessons tonight. Shit, I am tired, lol!!! I am trying to get a low down on the matches right now. I haven't seen one point yet tonight. It looks like Isner retired after losing the first two sets??? Thank goodness!! That will be a push on 5Dimes for just that selection, but if he had played & just tanked it, I would of loss that play. Thanks for retiring Big John if you weren't feeling well or if you got injured somehow, THANKS!!!
    I also saw that Dimitrov won pretty comfortably. Also Nishikori is in the 5th set?????!! Holy cow! I think he is up a break and 3-0 in that fifth, he should be able to hold on. Also had another retirement (pre match) with Kohlschriber. This won't affect my parlay as bad bec he was a huge chalk, but it stinks I had a cancel on EACH bet I put in for tonight, ARG!
    Hoping for a good strong finish. Still have Verdasco, Nadal & Sharapova to finish tonight (I love all 3 of these plays) and if Nish holds on in the fifth, then I am looking at ANOTHER 2-0 day today to remain perfect for the 2014 season. VAMOS!!!

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Isner retired after first set, which is a loss at 5D on the ML. sorry D .

Nishi looks like he's going to pull through. GL!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    Isner retired after first set, which is a loss at 5D on the ML. sorry D .

Nishi looks like he's going to pull through. GL!
    You are absolutely correct Bum. Thank you for bringing that up. I did just log into my 5D account after I saw this, it's a loss, lol. A lot of sites are now requiring players to finish the entire match - betonline, bookmaker, etc... I forgot 5D still had their one set rule. Glad I saw it now, but I would of checked my account after this Syracuse game anyway & been like WTF??? Where is my money hoe???! LOL, then I would of seen it was a loss and remembered "omg, you are a dumbazz Dmoney, lol". Sucks to split 1-1 tonight, will lose a small amount. I think I will put my parlays thru another book bec I TOTALLY forgot about the 5D one set rule.

I hope you are having a good night man. BOL on all your plays, any sport

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

not doing so great here. Gojo blew up my parlay with Nishi and I had a few dogs that haven't come through.

Hoping for Voegele, Hewitt, and Muguruza to save my night!

What do you think about SF @ Seattle?? Should be a great game.. playing in Seattle is rough, it will be quite impressive if Kap can have success in that stadium against that defense!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    not doing so great here. Gojo blew up my parlay with Nishi and I had a few dogs that haven't come through.

Hoping for Voegele, Hewitt, and Muguruza to save my night!

What do you think about SF @ Seattle?? Should be a great game.. playing in Seattle is rough, it will be quite impressive if Kap can have success in that stadium against that defense!
    I hope the night picks up for ya Bum! Hewitt has a good shot & the chicks I don't really like to mess with. I have been burned WAY too many times in the past. That Muguruza was so impressive in her last tment, wow! BOL on those man.. I get nervous when I have Sharapova -1200 or Lisicki last night -900 or something, lol..

And YES, it is going to be a really really tough game IN Seattle. I need Wilson to suck like he did last game & I need the D for San Fran to play HUGE next Sunday!!! That place is so hard to play in, we need to get an early jump, shut that fukking crowd up & then do what we do best... I am gonna be in shambles come Sun afternoon, LOL, but I cannot wait!!! VAMOS!!!

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

had Isner and Kohlschreiber both in a 5 picker for me. got lucky and have it on a site that requires the match to be completed. with you on Verdasco as well and have Stakhovsky and Cilic to close out that parlay. payout took a hit with the retirements but its always better than a loss. love that option about tennis when it comes to betting sometimes.

losschaser
    losschaser's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I hope the night picks up for ya Bum! Hewitt has a good shot & the chicks I don't really like to mess with. I have been burned WAY too many times in the past. That Muguruza was so impressive in her last tment, wow! BOL on those man.. I get nervous when I have Sharapova -1200 or Lisicki last night -900 or something, lol..

And YES, it is going to be a really really tough game IN Seattle. I need Wilson to suck like he did last game & I need the D for San Fran to play HUGE next Sunday!!! That place is so hard to play in, we need to get an early jump, shut that fukking crowd up & then do what we do best... I am gonna be in shambles come Sun afternoon, LOL, but I cannot wait!!! VAMOS!!!
    I still cant believe San Fran -3 paid 2.20 !!! I killed that line! I have gone 8-0 in the post season this year. Could not believe the Colts came back from 28 down. I went on a in game tilt betting on hoops only to come back see my bet won. Gonna take San Fran against Seattle +3 @ even money

adam3248
    adam3248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Alright D! Good start to the year mate.. Keep it up!

What do you think to this parlay?

Gasquet over Davydenko -400
    Dodig over Dzumhur -500
    Pospisil over Ebden -250

(Pays +110)

adam3248

One thing that worries me slightly is Pospisil's physical condition because I know he's had some injury problems leading up to this tournament, but judging by the way his first round game finished (& I notice you backed him D), i'm assuming he looked okay..? Did you see any highlights of his game or anything? The two books I use both have the rule that the bet stands if a player retires, so i'd be pi**ed if Pospisil pulled out and Gasquet/Dodig both win..

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

they play at night so it might be better, although i reckon edben played pre good to take mahut out in rd1, bol.

hey dmoney long time bro goodluck aye

Dmoneytx

JUST got in. Had a hella day teaching lessons. Doctor appts & 2 of my high school kids have finals this week. So Dad IS having to be in 3 places at once, LOL!!! I am gonna clean up my day yesterday & then get my plays out for tonight up in a minute. I am pretty pissed off bec of the loss yesterday to push me 1-1. I put both plays in at 5D bec the payout was barely better, but their one set rule cost me a loss. My reg book would of pushed that play & I would of gone 2-0 again. Lesson learned there! I hope everyone had a good day today, I only won $90 total today on soccer when I had 6 bets out. Freaking 90th min goal in Lazio to fuk my under 2.5 there, ARG!! Soccer pisses me off, lol!!! See ya'll soon...

Dmoneytx

1/14/2014:

Dodig -581
    Wawrinka -1175
    Gasquet -460
    Ferrer -2200
    Berdych -4000

Risking 2.00 units to win 1.32 units

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Yeah f*ck Euro-trash soccer piece of shit.

Bring it!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Yeah f*ck Euro-trash soccer piece of shit.

Bring it!

I "try" to never bet soccer really. I have had some losses that would make you drop loads of shit all over yourself the second they happened Hard, lol!!! Today I gave in & put 6 plays in from a friend who caps soccer. I couldn't get 2 of his lines, they won of course, so I am not too upset really to win around 100. They were all just sweat plays for me (fun plays). Soccer is a tough sport to bet man, for sure IMO..

Dmoneytx

I don't have time to update yesterday, I did go 1-1 and loss a small amount. I WILL update those when I get back from my night lessons later. I am going to put up 1 more play now before I head out. That will be it for the day for me for tennis, I wish everyone the BOL!!! VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by adam3248 View Post
    Alright D! Good start to the year mate.. Keep it up!

What do you think to this parlay?

Gasquet over Davydenko -400
    Dodig over Dzumhur -500
    Pospisil over Ebden -250

(Pays +110)
    Hey Adam. I took Gasquet tonight as well AND Dodig, so I def like those plays. Posp did have some issues leading up to this. I did NOT see any of his match the other day, but his stats tell me he must be feeling pretty good. He did play Groth, who has horrible groundstrokes, mostly that massive serve when it goes in, but that is not a great test to see how he is feeling for real. Winning in straights will have saved him some energy for sure & give him confidence in this next match with Ebden. Will not be a walk over easy match, but I can see Posp pulling this one out.. BOL on that one man..

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    they play at night so it might be better, although i reckon edben played pre good to take mahut out in rd1, bol.

hey dmoney long time bro goodluck aye
    Whats up lucasdawg???!! Hope u had a great holidays man!!! Thanks for checking in Yea, I think Ebden played pretty well in that first match. He will give Posp all he can handle tonight possibly, could be a good good match there... BOL on all your plays man!!!

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

probs will just chill today will wait on your last play doe

Dmoneytx

Gonna find another play to put up I think for tonight. Thank goodness I used my other book to put this play in. Dodig wins first two sets and then got hurt???? I don't know, but he retired up winning the match. That first play I put out tonight isn't gonna pay shit, lol. Be back soon brotha...

Dmoneytx

1/14/2014:

Anderson -190
    Wawrinka -1200

Risking 2.00 units to win 1.31 units

adam3248

I seriously need to find a new book to bet with cuz these player retirements are doing me over so many times!

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

I seriously need to find a new book to bet with cuz these player retirements are doing me over so many times!
    Spread betting is a good substitution.

Dmoneytx

Hey Adam. I know the retirements are crap man. I got BURNED on my only loss of the year so far bec Isner retired & I just happened to put that bet in at 5shitdimes. I took a loss on that one & if I had put it on at Book maker, then it would of pushed Isner retirement and would of been a win. SO, I put yesterdays parlays in at Book maker & what happens??? Dodig retires after WINNING the first two sets! I learned my lesson with just 1 burn man. My 200 paid 83, but that is so much better than a damn loss. I will NOT put another tennis parlay in at 5shitdimes. If I do use them, it will be for totals or handicaps. Hard is right though, if your book does that 1 or 2 set action crap, you need to find a new book for parlays or start to play handicaps maybe. I like parlays better, so I use BM, I was just not thinking when I threw both plays in at 5D the other day. If you bet a lot of tennis, you need to really consider switching books like bet online or BM or a book where if a player retires at ANY time in the match, it is just a push. Let me know what ya decide, I want you to be hitting all of my plays & your own

Dmoneytx

Ok, I didn't get to update my record the other day so I will do that now. I will also update last night/this mornings plays as well. It looks like we went 2-0! I used Book maker to put my parlays in and I am glad I did. Dodig retirement only pushed so that 200 only paid just over 80, but I will take it and run, lol!! I will prob have 2 plays out again later today. If anyone has any questions or comments, let me know. I will try to be back on later after lessons today..

Dmoneytx

1/13/2014:

Nishikori -409
    Isner -745
    Sharapova -1200
    Nadal -1600

Risking 2.00 units to win 1.35 units

Dmoneytx

Results from 1/13/2014 - First Play - Loss

It looks like I took my first loss of the year bec of a retirement! ARG!!! I put my plays in for the other day at 5D & it cost me a win. That was completely my fault for using a 1 set book action & not my usual book that makes players finish the entire match to count. MOST books are moving this direction, there are only a few books left that I know of that don't have this rule in effect now. So anyways, Isner retired & instead of the push, it gave me a loss. Nishikori came back and won in 5 sets, so good for him! Sharapova had no problem with Sands in straights & Nadal got a win bec Tomic retired as well after losing the first set. Lot of players quitting matches, I know the heat is a factor, but this is more than usual I think. Tough loss, but it is what it is...

=
    =
    =
    =
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-12-14 at 09:52 AM.

Dmoneytx

1/13/2014:

Dimitrov -531
    Verdasco -770
    Kohlschriber -900
    Nadal -1600

Risking 2.00 units to win 1.18 units

Dmoneytx

Results from 1/13/2014 - Second Play - Cash it

It looks like we had an easy win here. I needed it after the blunder on the first wager not winning solely bec of where I placed that bet. Kohli didn't play his match at all, so I will adjust the payout without his line in there. Should be around 0.85 units instead of 1.18 units. Dimitrov had a 4 set match. He lost the first in a breaker & then won pretty smooth from there. We will see how G Force does his next match or two.. Verdasco did the same thing. He lost the first set, then won the next 3 pretty easily. Lastly, Nadal got the win bec Tomic retired after the first set, so not really a match there..

=
    =
    =
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-12-14 at 09:49 AM.

Dmoneytx

Overall Record for 2014:

Total = (6-1)

Profit = +4.22 units / +$422

W/L % = 85.7%

Dmoneytx

1/14/2014:

Dodig -581
    Wawrinka -1175
    Gasquet -460
    Ferrer -2200
    Berdych -4000

Risking 2.00 units to win 1.32 units

Dmoneytx

Results from 1/14/2014 - First Play - Cash it

It looks like using BM instead of 5D proved to be beneficial. I will never again use a book that uses first set action to stand. Gotta get with a book that grades ANY retirement as a push, it helps for sure. Dodig won the first two sets, lost the third and retired. I don't know what happ, but an injury most likely. I think the re adjustment on the payout was 0.83 units instead of 1.32 units. Wawrinka had a fun match to watch. He could of won in straights, but watching Falla win that breaker to piss Wawa off was fun. He won in 4, not too bad. Gasquet had a tough opening set, down a break, but managed to take it & win his match comfortably. Ferrer split the first two sets & then torched Mannarino from there to win in 4. Lastly Berdych destroyed his opponent losing only 8 games total I think.

=
    =
    =
    =
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-12-14 at 09:49 AM.

Dmoneytx

1/14/2014:

Anderson -190
    Wawrinka -1200

Risking 2.00 units to win 1.31 units

Dmoneytx

Results from 1/14/2014 - Second Play - Cash it

It looks I threw out a good one here to have some late action. I had a feeling that Anderson was gonna bring it tonight. He sure did. Anderson won in straight sets, fairly easily I thought. Wawrinka could of won in straights, but lost a breaker so he won in 4 sets. Easy win here! Vamos!!!

=
    =
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-12-14 at 09:50 AM.

Dmoneytx

Overall Record for 2014:

Total = (8-1)

Profit = +6.36 units / +$636

W/L % = 88.9%

First ... 143144145146147148149 ... Last