Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
    Anyway. I'm just correcting you on a "factual" error, whether you know your stuff isn't for me to decide.

You've turned down my contest. I am done talking, I want us to compete. If you don't wanna compete, cool, smoke a J and stuff your face with munchies.

You know where the thread is if you change your mind. Done posting in your thread. Have a good AO.

Hey Clutch, I accepted your challenge & I am gong to check into that thread you made so we can start when you said we were supp to. Why are you getting so uptight before the damn thing even starts??? You KNOW I do my parlays mostly, but I will STILL beat you by taking other plays straight up (which isn't even my forte when it comes to making $$$ in tennis wagering). I have seen your record & the picks you take. Your actions speak CLEARLY for themselves. The name of the game in wagering in tennis is to make $$$. You actually dog out my parlays when they are WINNING and paying around-150 to -170??? Are you kidding me????!!!!! I am making money man! HELLO??!
    I look at your plays & you are losing money like fukking crazy. So why the hell are you dogging on my style??? I am winning at least & a lot at that!

Another thing, when I check into the thread for the AO, we are doing 3 plays each per day and each play is to WIN 1 unit! That is it. I saw that you already put down some 30 unit play over there in that thread. What the hell is that??? We are seeing who is the best capper. This can easily be done by each taking 3 plays each per day & each to win 1 unit. We keep our records & whoever has the most units at the end of the AO wins. The only exception is for the finals, we only get one play. I am not gonna try to find 3 plays to put down on one match. That is stupid. I will explain more in the thread...

Lastly, you have NO clue what I do & how I do it in my life Clutch. I know how to enjoy myself & have a damn good time! It's called being a MAN! You just showed to me how much you really are a boy & how you think like a boy. You see, a "man" can go to work, work his ass off, go home, take a shower, get a couple of beers and relax and have a good fukking time. He gets up in the morning, gets dressed & busts his ass at work again. You are nieve & very immature to think that you can't go to a tennis match, when you are there to have a fun fukking time (with about 8 of your buddies all having a good time) and still be a professional at anything in your life. You are stupid to think that. And I hate to say this, but I would most likely smoke your ass off the court brotha I teach 4, 5, 6 hours of more in a row on the court (in Texas sun - which you could NOT handle man, trust me!) & then afterwards I go run the fukking creek for 3, 4 or sometimes 5 miles. I do it bec I am a beast when I play my matches. I am known in the state of Texas for being a tennis warrior. So I don't know what the fukk you are talking about saying that I am not a "good" tennis coach or I am not "training" like the young kids do. Bro, you have NO fukking idea what I do & how I do it. I have pulled days on the court that would of made you fall flat on your face! And I still went home, smoked a bowl with my buddies, drank a cold beer or two & hung out and watched the football game! Bec men can do shit like that, your comments earlier were that off a little boy man. I made a mistake talking to you like a man. I bet you are like 19 years old, you are a fukking kid!! NO wonder your bets and your record are fukking lousy & complete shit! You try to make fun of someone like me when you lose money like a joke & throw out constant losers on your thread??? I think talking to you has become a massive waste of my time man. See you in the AO thread, other than that, piss off man... I haven't gone into your thread. Your picks suck man. Your advice sucks. I don't want it in my thread. I don't want you rubbing your poor tennis crap on me. I throw out winners man like crazy & I have been doing that for years here. Think I am done talking to a losing tennis wagering kid.......

Adios brotha

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by addictedto View Post
    I saw Clutch's picks they are hilarious just like him, so whoever goes there and competes will win over him anyway.

His picks are a joke man. I am 3-0 on my first three days of wagering & he tries to dog me out. Unreal man...

And I am still going to beat him in this contest, even though I don't get to use my parlays (which is what I usually bet). LOL...

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by adam3248 View Post
    I just noticed you're following the Niners too D.. Good man! I'm on them pretty big for the Superbowl this year! A long way to go yet, but as long as they're still hanging in there.. you never know! I also backed Del Potro to win the Sydney Open (before it started) doubled with Niners to beat Panthers so big interest in tomorrows game! #QuestForSix

What's up Adam!! How ya been?? Hope the holidays were great Thanks for checking in. Good luck on that first play, looks good IMO! And hell ya on the Niners man! I have been a fan since birth, lol. Gonna be a good game tomm, I can't wait!!!!! Vamos!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    NINERS will lose to My Seahawks!
    No Matt!!!! Niners gonna bring it brotha!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!! VAMOS!!!

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Niners not in that spot yet ... Don't jinx em, putting big $$$$ on SF tonight ... I'll keep waiting to see your parlays, please post the sooner the better! I know you make nice once so let's cash in that AO bitches )

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

this is true. Im so glad Carolina beat SF in SF or this line would be shit for SF. I'm all over SF tomorrow.... GL guys.... If you believe in Destiny SF vs Seattle is what it's about

matt1216

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    No Matt!!!! Niners gonna bring it brotha!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!! VAMOS!!!
    Dmoney, you from the Bay Area?

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by AceKingHigh View Post
    Niners not in that spot yet ... Don't jinx em, putting big $$$$ on SF tonight ... I'll keep waiting to see your parlays, please post the sooner the better! I know you make nice once so let's cash in that AO bitches )
    What's up AK??? Hope you are well brotha Another SF fan???? I hope so. Good luck on your play with SF, "Who has it better than us....???" NOBODY!!! BOL!

The tennis plays will start again tonight. This might sound odd AK, but I am only putting up 1 play per day. I was thinking about putting up 2 plays for just the first 5 days of the AO, but as of now I am sticking with the 1 play. The contest I am doing with Clutch is going to be me picking straight plays or -110 lines more or less. MY bread & butter parlays will be in here of course. All the bets I am gonna put against Clutch in the contest are more or less LEANS that I will have on players that are almost coin flip matches. My REAL WAGERS will be right here, in my thread Talk to ya soon AK, peace out. VAMOS NINERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dmoneytx

this is true. Im so glad Carolina beat SF in SF or this line would be shit for SF. I'm all over SF tomorrow.... GL guys.... If you believe in Destiny SF vs Seattle is what it's about
    I agree 100% Matt! It would be SF -5 or something like that. This will be a good game today for sure & I hoping my boys play that rock solid D!!!!!!!

Dmoney, you from the Bay Area?
    Yes I am Matt I was born in Concord, right outside of San Fran. My family is all over the area from SF to Sac. Also have several family in Fairfield, about 40 mins north of SF. We just got back from visiting over Christmas for 2 weeks! It was so awesome to be back in the city, we ate downtown like 5 times & had an absolute blast man shopping, walking, walked golden gate, muir woods, went to alcatraz, etc.... Weather was awesome! And you see Niners shit EVERYWHERE!!!!!!!!! I WAS IN HEAVEN!!!!!!!!! Down here in Texas, people look at me fukked up bec I wear Niners everything, LOL!!! Up there, I talked to some stranger in the mall all decked out in Niners shit & we were getting into an intense conversation about Gore, LOL!!! It was awesome man. I love San Fran! And I LOVE my Niners brotha!!! VAMOS!!!!!!!!

Dmoneytx

3 hrs & 15 minutes to kick off! I am already getting fired up!!!

vamos niners!!! Vamos niners!!! Vamos niners!!! vamos niners!!!
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-12-14 at 09:48 AM.

Dmoneytx

=

Harun
    Harun's Avatar Become A Pro!

give tennis pick bitch

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Grats sir, SF looked great. I had 5 units on them. Good stuff!

Dmoneytx

Awesome game!! NINERS win 23-10!! Next up, heading to Seattle. VAMOS!!!

matt1216

Awsome win Dmoney!!! Yeah visit SF myself a lot. The city is very nice and clean.... A few weirdos walking around but nice in general! Haha. It's too bad there tearing down the stadium, saw some games there, a great venue in general. SF vs Seattle next week! Two of my favorite teams. I rely think Sea wins this tho, the legion of DOOM! Will sack Kapernik all day!HAHA!

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!

Where are your parlay plays D?

Dmoneytx

Awsome win Dmoney!!! Yeah visit SF myself a lot. The city is very nice and clean.... A few weirdos walking around but nice in general! Haha. It's too bad there tearing down the stadium, saw some games there, a great venue in general. SF vs Seattle next week! Two of my favorite teams. I rely think Sea wins this tho, the legion of DOOM! Will sack Kapernik all day!HAHA!
    I agree with you on the city Matt. But it is a ton of fun down there by Pier 39, I love the music on the streets & the food!!! Next week will be a great game I think. It is gonna be 3 in a row on the road for us, gonna be tough!!! But Harbough will have them ready I think, should be a battle to the death!!! Our D is sitting strong man! And yea, the stadium is cool, the people are kind of pissed the new one is in Santa Clara, about a 30 minute drive man. But it should be beautiful. I am going to a game next year at Foxboro, and I hope to see at least 1 game in the new stadium for my boys. BOL tonight man!

Dmoneytx

Where are your parlay plays D?

What's up AK??? Shit man, I feel asleep during the Broncos game. I felt like my +1.5 points were good to finish up my 2 big plays today, I freaking passed out cold man, lol!! I lost 1 player that I wanted tonight bec they already started, but I am fixing to put up my daily play in just a min... I "might" add a second, maybe. Still thinking, but 1 for sure.

Dmoneytx

1/12/2014:

Gulbis -591
    Gasquet -1500
    Benneateau -293

Risking 2.00 units to win 1.35 units

Dmoneytx

1/12/2014:

Tursunov -800
    Gasquet -1515
    Chardy -675
    Lisicki -1100

Risking 2.00 units to win 1.01 units

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!

I saw a huge line movement against Chardy -675 ... That's why I didn't include him...
    some of my plays are :

K. Anderson + Dzumhur D.
    Mahut N. + E. Gulbis
    Vasseline + Leonardo Mayer
    S. Peer +4.5 games
    Denis Istomin

Dmoneytx

That will complete my night/morning for Day 1. I have only 1 wta player in there, lets hope to god she comes through at that price.. She should roll Baroni. Chardy takes on Huta Gula, a challenger player that he should be able to handle for sure. Gasquet is in both parlays bec I think there is no way he losses in the first round to Guez. Tursunov has been playing really well as of late, serving solid, he should be able to take out Russell, who hasn't played since Nov 4th! Also have Gulbis, who is playing a terrible in form Monaco right now, esp on this surface! Gulbis should do some damage in this tment I think, just a feeling... Finally, I took Benneteau. I think he will bring it tonight & I actually like him to give up the 5.5 games as well. I am hoping one set is a blow out. I think Carino will play him tough, but I think Julian finds a way to win & plays the big points just too well, he usually does! I would be surprised to see any of those go 5 sets, but it's gambling for a reason, lo!!! Hoping for a good start & a stronger finish. BOL to everyone! VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

I saw a huge line movement against Chardy -675 ... That's why I didn't include him...
    some of my plays are :

K. Anderson + Dzumhur D.
    Mahut N. + E. Gulbis
    Vasseline + Leonardo Mayer
    S. Peer +4.5 games
    Denis Istomin

I def liked Anderson tonight, but his last match scares me bec he played the big points so bad. But he should win. I like Mayer as well actually. ERV always scares me, that French bastard, lol. I love the French, just not that guy, lol!! BOL AK on those plays, lets win some coin brotha!!! VAMOS!!!

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!

haha thanks bro! VAMOS! get 'em!

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh shit!

What's up Herd???!! Everything ok?? Looks like I h ave a good shot to go 2-0 tonight The one play that I am KICKING myself for not taking big was the Pospisil line! He was only -225 to Groth, who has no groundstrokes, just the huge serve. Pops won so easy. Oh well, I hope you are doing great man, I certainly won't complain to hit both plays if I do tonight. Get back when you have a min...

Dmoneytx

haha thanks bro! VAMOS! get 'em!
    Thanks AK!!! Looks like we could BOTH have a kick azz day on Day 1 of the AO! VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

1/12/2014:

Gulbis -591
    Gasquet -1500
    Benneateau -293

Risking 2.00 units to win 1.35 units

Dmoneytx

I AM ALREADY FIRED UP FOR MY NINERS TO TRAVEL TO SEATTLE!!! VAMOS!!!

*Kickoff in 144 hours & 45 mins!!!

Dmoneytx

Results from 1/12/2014 - First Play - CASH IT

It looks like we had some sweating to do to win this ticket. Gulbis lost the first set to Monaco 6-1! Then he won the next 3 sets to close it out. I am very happy he woke up after that first set. Gasquet cruised through his match in straights, no worry there at all. The last play was Benny. Wow, this was a great match, wish I could of seen it live. Benny won the first set, but then lost the next two! I was kind of worried, but he blasted him in the last two sets like 2&1 to win going the distance. Good win for Benny, glad he pulled through..

=
    =
    =

Dmoneytx

Overall Record for 2014:

Total = (4-0)

Profit = +4.36 units

W/L % = 100.0%

Dmoneytx

1/12/2014:

Tursunov -800
    Gasquet -1515
    Chardy -675
    Lisicki -1100

Risking 2.00 units to win 1.01 units

Dmoneytx

Results from 1/12/2014 - Second Play - CASH IT

It looks like this was the EASIEST of all my plays to come in so far, lol. All players won in straight sets easy, some sets were blow outs. Tursunov had NO trouble with Russell. NO surprise there huh?? Turso won in straights & only lost 7 games total. Gasquet won easy in straights. Chardy absolutely torched Huta in straights, too easy. The last play was Lisicki, she lost a total of 3 games I think, lol. She won the easiest out of all 4 players. I know the odds were not good at -199 for this play, but that was so damn easy...

=
    =
    =
    =
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-12-14 at 09:49 AM.

Dmoneytx

Overall Record for 2014:

Total = (5-0)

Profit = +5.37 units

W/L % = 100.0%

Dmoneytx

1/13/2014:

Nishikori -409