ClutchOnandWin
    ClutchOnandWin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Clutch is probably a 400lb Troll!!
    lol! The irony.

Me at the University of Bath championships

*image removed*

Studied sport and exercise science and used to work as a fitness instructor. If you wanna be homo and compare bodies, we'll do that too?
    Last edited by ClutchOnandWin; 01-09-14 at 09:24 PM.

ClutchOnandWin

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Thanks buddy, you as well! I like your picks because unlike most.... You actually play the sport of Tennis. We shall see if Clutch is around in a year or Two. Keep posting your plays! Your a winner!
    LOOOOL!

How ironic. Do you even know what level I have competed at? Matt, the dumb kid at school that sat right at the front of the class to try and achieve himself better grades. Sadly for him he failed. Tut tut. Oh well, atleast you have the work ethic.

HA! "Atleast you've played the game of tennis?"

What an ignorant puppet. Playing as this guy's "yes man". looooool!

ClutchOnandWin

You're (You are)

Your (Your)

You sat too close too the front that it obscured your view and thus hindered your ability learning.

You tool yes man.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Clutch, I don't have time to type all night on my thread. Listen, I haven't posted shit on your thread since I said what I had to say & left it at that. So, stop the posts here & start a new thread to chew the fat OR just leave your comments in the new thread you created for us to battle at the AO. Also, there is NO way in hell that I am renaming my thread or leaving this site for anything! No chance. Especially not to some new guy that I just saw pop up in here. Maybe if EP and I had a 3 month huge blowout contest or something epic, there could be huge outcomes. But for 1 major??? Bec you challenged me??? No thank you. I am proud of my thread & I will battle you in the capping contest gladly.

*IF the guy in the picture is you, nice to see that you play tennis. I appreciate hard work on AND off the court, prob as much as anyone does. I play a lot of tournaments in Texas (about 12-15 a year) & I have been teaching as a USPTA pro for the last 14 years. I work harder than most kids 15 years younger than me. Tennis at a high level is very demanding physically & mentally. If you really were a good player or still play, too bad you can't just be a nicer guy. Oh well, I will check into the AO thread for us tomorrow night & post my first 3 plays. This will be a challenge for me bec as you know, MOST of my plays are well thought out chalk parlays. I still accept your challenge & may the best capper (who doesn't do parlays) win

ClutchOnandWin

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    LOL, deleted my last post, I was going too far, sorry, lol...

I asked you Clutch when I wrote my first message to you on your thread. You didn't see it bec you didn't read what I wrote. Remember?? Your words, not mine. The screen shots are a little confusing, but I wasn't clowning you on that, I just wanted to see if it was legit. If you post them, that is good for your credibility.

And yes, I did jump into your thread & said my peace. Why??? Bec when I read how you talked to people and that all Americans are "degenerates", well lets just say that struck a nerve. I have never put anyone down because of religon, race, or sex. I have had family members die trying to protect the USA in many different wars & when some dude puts down an entire nation of proud people, then it's all fair game IMO.

I don't do or say crap like that. Guess I am just different than you. Thank God!
    Okay. You've backtracked and a smart move overall I would call that.

You accused me of being a fake. - I proved I wasn't with SS's.

Matt accused me of being clinically obese, HA! - I proved I wasn't with a picture of me playing college tennis in Britain.

I apologise for gunning Americans, I do find quite many somewhat simple minded and annoying but I shouldn't generalise and judge the people from the surface.

All the best with the season ahead.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
    LOOOOL!

How ironic. Do you even know what level I have competed at? Matt, the dumb kid at school that sat right at the front of the class to try and achieve himself better grades. Sadly for him he failed. Tut tut. Oh well, atleast you have the work ethic.

HA! "Atleast you've played the game of tennis?"

What an ignorant puppet. Playing as this guy's "yes man". looooool!

Please don't tool on Matt. He is a very good guy! Maybe he doesn't spell check his grammar, so what Clutch.. It's no big deal. I can promise you he knows the difference. And he is definitely not a "yes man". He has been on this site for a long time, longer than me, and he has been a good capper & a good friend to almost everyone in this tennis section.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
    lol! The irony.

Me at the University of Bath championships

*image removed*

Studied sport and exercise science and used to work as a fitness instructor. If you wanna be homo and compare bodies, we'll do that too?
    You are the only homo here, and we do not wanna hear it!

actionaddict86
    actionaddict86's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 54

clutch how many units are you down this year?

Dmoneytx

Well, asides from all the hoopla that took place in this thread in the last day, I manage to throw out yet ANOTHER easy winner last night/this morning, LOL!!!

I am going to update my daily play yesterday & then my overall record. I just want to say that I am happy to start out the way I anticipated & I hope that continues for awhile Congrats on those who tailed, again, & I should have my play up for tonight sometime this evening. Vamos!!!

Dmoneytx

1/9/2014:

Del Potro -475
    Muguruza -580
    Lajovic -600

Risking 1.85 units to win 1.21 units

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Wait... Lajovic against whom?

Dmoneytx

*Results from 1/9/2014 - CASH IT

It looks like we have hit our third perfect day in a row! Congrats to all of those who have faith in D$ This last wager was the easiest IMO. I am kind of pizzed at myself for only wagering $185, I knew it was a good play & I should have gone over my usual $200 bet, ARG! Easy money is money though & I will take it gladly..
    All 3 of the matches I took won very easily. Del Potro got it started with a very routine win in straight sets. He got the early breaks & was never in danger of losing a set I thought. Lajovic beat his opponent to now go 5-0 against him, but it was close. I knew it would be bec all of their other matches have been, but I knew Lajovic would pull it out, like he did the other 4 contests. To finish it out, Murguruza absolutely torched her opponent only losing ONE game, ouch! Nothing like a 0&1 victory to give ya some confidence to finish out the tournament huh?? All 3 matches straight sets, easy money...
    =
    =
    =
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-12-14 at 09:47 AM.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Wait... Lajovic against whom?
    Lajovic beat Androic from Croatia last night. He was one of the last matches to go on for the Qualifying for the AO last night. He has played him 4 times before & was 4-0, but two of those were really close. I just knew Lajo was gonna go 5-0 against him, as a player, you feel those wins even though they are tough hard fought battles. My gut told me he was not gonna lose. He won 7-6, 6-4 I think

Dmoneytx

Overall Record for 2014:

Total = (3-0)

Profit = +3.01 units

W/L % = 100.0%

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Overall Record for 2014:

Total = (3-0)

Profit = +3.01 units

W/L % = 100.0%

Good of job man! Keep it up

Bumdeal
    Twirling his mustache
    Bumdeal's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2984

Hey D$, I know you like parlaying chalk, what do you think about Hewitt -525 against Seppi on Sunday? Hewitt has been playing some great tennis and Seppi is Seppi.

Might be a good addition to one of your parlays, let me know what you think.

GL!

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Anything below -500 is a good addition to D'Mofo's parlays... cash it!

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Ricardas Berankis

does he win tonight?

Dmoneytx

What's up everyone??? Sorry I didn't get on my thread last night. I didn't have a play to post & I went out all night. Had a lesson at 8am this morning, ARG!!! LOL I hope everyone has a good day today & that my Pats roll tonight! Vamos!!!

But MORE IMPORTANTLY, I am already getting ready for my game Sunday at noon!!
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-12-14 at 09:47 AM.

Dmoneytx

For those of ya'll who don't know, I was born & raised in San Fran Just got back from visiting my family over the holidays & I have been a Niners fan since I was a little boy (since I can remember, lol). So nobody better come talking smack about my 49ers in this thread, or you will get DESTROYED, LOL!!! Should be a fantastic game. Hoping for a few good games today as well, BOL if ya'll wager on them. Just a tip, all the dogs covered last week, so don't be shocked when teams this week cover those double digit spreads, LOL!!! Publlic will be all over the dogs plus the points. They might cover, be don't be shocked if the favs win this week & cover easy, LOL. That is why they call it gambling huh?? BOL everyone!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Bumdeal View Post
    Hey D$, I know you like parlaying chalk, what do you think about Hewitt -525 against Seppi on Sunday? Hewitt has been playing some great tennis and Seppi is Seppi.

Might be a good addition to one of your parlays, let me know what you think.

GL!
    Hey Bum! What's up?? Sorry I didn't get to this last night. Ya know, when I first saw the line on Hewitt at over -500, I thought "wtf"??!!! But then I did some looking up Shit, Hewitt just took out Murray in that Exhibition tment. I know it was two breakers, but Murray didn't play left handed ya know?? That was a big win for Lleyton actually, just to give him some small confidence that if he does play a big player, he might have a small small shot??? In any event, Hewitt has played well the last few weeks for sure! And he is home in Aus which is so BIG for him without question! With Seppi being a good player for sure, he is not at the level of Hewitt at the moment. I still think the -525 is high bec Seppi is a solid player, I have seen him play live. But Hewitt at home?? With confidence?? Eww, I think Hewitt will win that match for sure the more I think about it. Could be a good addition to a parlay for sure! Thank you for the heads up Bum

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Anything below -500 is a good addition to D'Mofo's parlays... cash it!

LMAO!!!! Hard, dude, you crack me up man more than ANYone on this entire site!!! LOL You are one funny mother fukker man! Thanks for the comments in my thread, I love them! You are right my man! Anything around that is a GREAT addition to my parlays!!! Hell ya! VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    Ricardas Berankis

does he win tonight?
    Sorry MLB brotha. I am just back on my thread. I hope you took Berankis. I just checked & he beat the living hell out of Martin. I have seen Bernakis play live at River Oaks twice. He is a interesting guy. He is small!! Has a one handed backhand, but he knocks the PISS out of the ball man!!! HE hits is really hard for a little guy. HE goes for broke on that down the line forehand quite a bit & he is super fit!!! He has no weapons though man. No big shots, but if he plays another grinder type guy with no big weapon either, he has a good good chance to win those matches. Where he really struggles is when he plays someone with a huge weapon bec he can't counteract that with another huge weapon of his own. He does great against guys ranked 50 or higher, wins most of those matches. In qualies, he should get through to the main draw, if he hasn't already. But look for him to prob go out early in the AO, too many bigger guys with a big weapon on that surface I think. He is solid, I prob would of tipped him last night for sure.

ClutchOnandWin

Sorry MLB brotha. I am just back on my thread. I hope you took Berankis. I just checked & he beat the living hell out of Martin. I have seen Bernakis play live at River Oaks twice. He is a interesting guy. He is small!! Has a one handed backhand, but he knocks the PISS out of the ball man!!! HE hits is really hard for a little guy. HE goes for broke on that down the line forehand quite a bit & he is super fit!!! He has no weapons though man. No big shots, but if he plays another grinder type guy with no big weapon either, he has a good good chance to win those matches. Where he really struggles is when he plays someone with a huge weapon bec he can't counteract that with another huge weapon of his own. He does great against guys ranked 50 or higher, wins most of those matches. In qualies, he should get through to the main draw, if he hasn't already. But look for him to prob go out early in the AO, too many bigger guys with a big weapon on that surface I think. He is solid, I prob would of tipped him last night for sure.
    Um. yeah, I just dropped in because I wanted to see what you were posting and if you were going to post those posts with whatever tips inside our thread we have going? but anyway, um, I kind of dropped across this post, yeah, in um..... skim reading fashion, as I do.... and I was just wondering if you could um....

....what do you notice here? hm? anything new? enlightening perhaps.....? berankis playing with a double handed backhand, may be?

Dmoneytx

Sorry Clutch, I don't have time to watch videos today. I have like 5 hours of tennis lessons today & the NFL playoffs at 3:30, YA!!! The first time I saw Berankis at River Oaks, I was massively stoned & we started drinking to enjoy our buzzes even more I didn't pay much attention to him on the side court, but we watched prob a full set and left. I know the NEXT day we saw him play, on another side court, he was DEFINITELY hitting a one handed back hand. That I am sure of. Ya know Clutch, it would not be the first time a pro had to switch strokes for a short period of time bec of an injury maybe??? I have no clue if he was healthy that tment here in Houston or if he was injured, but needed to play to get points and some prize money. I don't know... I have a good friend from Austin who had surgery on his left wrist. He hits a great two hander, but since rehab he has been stroking a one hander really well. He will go back to two handed, but he has dev his one hander sweet. If HE can do it at a 5.0 level, than I am positive that a pro can do it for sure. Right??? Berankis doesn't get appearance money or go deep in draws to get big prize money. That is why he plays Challangers still to get points and money. So maybe he entered River Oaks, got injured, mabye?? Decided to play anways & there he was hitting a one hander. MAYBE that is why he had NO penetrating shots when the they hit to his backhand. I'm telling ya, when I saw Berankis play, he had no weapons at all. It was clay, but no weapons IMO. Not that day or so he didn't. I don't bet on the guy usually ever bec he has no big shots & he grinds hard. He does knock the ball hard for sure, but he was that UP and COMER with so much promise that never really developed. Size had a LOT to do with it, he is a small dude.

SO, I can only tell you what I SAW brotha I also saw Monfils in a practice set on court 8 in the back hitting ONLY one handed backhands an entire set! It was hilarious & he was having a blast with it. I think they could all hit a one hander if they wanted to huh??Maybe Berankis really really needed the money & points like I said. I don't know. I didn't ask him & I don't speak Lithuanian...

Dmoneytx

***And honestly Clutch, I don't mind that you post in here, but PLS PLS PLS do not post anything like this again trying to demean my character or my knowledge on tennis stats or players. Please do not try to show me up bec I am usually 100% accurate on everything I throw out there for tennis info. I might not always win my plays, but I do know what the heck I am talking about, without question, and I do the best I can to get info out there for others to know about & to possibly put their own plays in based on their own thinking. I kind of feel like your post was to "show me up". I don't like that & to top it off, I know what I saw with my own eyes. I never checked on him to see if he had an injury bec I didn't bet him & I didn't care one way or the other. For his sake, I hope he is just fine & if he is back to hitting a two hander, good for him. I personally hate one handed backhands & I tend to eat players up who have them

ClutchOnandWin

I didn't ask for 2 poorly worded, montonous droning essays. You are too concerned about how you look on here my friend. I just want you to see that you called an aggressive shotmaker with a good low center of gravity and a double handed backhand ... a grinder with a single handed backhand and for the simple fact he happens to be a small player. Furthermore justifying suspicions, that you're a pseudo tennis intellectual.... *sighs*

I don't really think you actually know much at all. Don't worry, keep to your 1.3 parlays, you've turned down my challenge. Put your tips where your mouth is. Bragging about doing this, that and the other...... it's just a load of hot air.... you think I'm demeaing your character, I'm just pulling you up on a factual error you made. Calling him a grinder simply because he is 5,8/5,9 is stupid enough, but it is your opionion (although inaccurate)... saying he plays with a single handed backhand? sorry I can't let that one go.. LOL
    Last edited by ClutchOnandWin; 01-11-14 at 12:37 PM.

ClutchOnandWin

Does this mean Federer used to play with a double handed?

You train really hard, harder than all the guys 15 years your junior, really....?! Don't you just! Stoned whilt watching a professional top 80 tennis player in action, all ready to take any note of his technique's etc. If you're a good coach or player you would have been doing that. You were stoned though right? You work so hard that you smoke ganja?! What an athlete. lol

ClutchOnandWin

http://www.itftennis.com/juniors/pla...erid=100077805

Berankis AS A JUNIOR ITF PROFESSIONAL.

Record between 2005 and 2007, was then playing with a double handed backhand? So when did you see him? Before 05? Really? More than 9 years ago?

• Name :BERANKIS, Ricardas
    • Birth place:Vilnius, Lithuania
    • Nationality:Lithuania
    • Plays:Right Handed (Double Handed Backhand)
    • Pro Circuit Profile

ClutchOnandWin

Anyway. I'm just correcting you on a "factual" error, whether you know your stuff isn't for me to decide.

You've turned down my contest. I am done talking, I want us to compete. If you don't wanna compete, cool, smoke a J and stuff your face with munchies.

You know where the thread is if you change your mind. Done posting in your thread. Have a good AO.

addictedto
    addictedto's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3355

I saw Clutch's picks they are hilarious just like him, so whoever goes there and competes will win over him anyway.

adam3248
    adam3248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Alright D! It's been a while man! I don't get on here much anymore. Hope you're all good anyway! Keep doing what you're doing, just ignore the idiots on here that have nothing better to do with their time than pick faults with others. If they don't agree with your opinion or the information you share on here then just stay out of the thread rather than question your intelligence to prove a point, it's not difficult! Anyway .. best of luck for the Aussie Open. I will make sure I check in when I can to share insight & see how you're getting on. I've got one bet running already.. Seahawks moneyline -450 (just won) going on to.. Hewitt (-500), Cilic (-450) and Yen-Hsun Lu (-400) so fingers crossed I can get off to a winning start
    Last edited by adam3248; 01-11-14 at 07:56 PM.

adam3248
    adam3248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

I just noticed you're following the Niners too D.. Good man! I'm on them pretty big for the Superbowl this year! A long way to go yet, but as long as they're still hanging in there.. you never know! I also backed Del Potro to win the Sydney Open (before it started) doubled with Niners to beat Panthers so big interest in tomorrows game! #QuestForSix
    Last edited by adam3248; 01-11-14 at 07:54 PM.

iWin
    iWin's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 703

More Plays!

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by adam3248 View Post
    I just noticed you're following the Niners too D.. Good man! I'm on them pretty big for the Superbowl this year! A long way to go yet, but as long as they're still hanging in there.. you never know! I also backed Del Potro to win the Sydney Open (before it started) doubled with Niners to beat Panthers so big interest in tomorrows game! #QuestForSix

NINERS will lose to My Seahawks!

First ... 141142143144145146147 ... Last