Overall Record for 2014:

Total = (1-0)

Profit = +0.74 units

W/L % = 100.0%

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

I was referring to the other two matches, mind you.

In any case, I'm happy you won in the end!
    Last edited by Hardcoar; 01-08-14 at 06:04 PM.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

1/8/2014:

Del Potro -315
    Ferrer -615
    Wawrinka -785

Risking 2.0 units to win 1.45 units

Dmoneytx

I also have a lean on Lu on the ML & probably Wawrinka minus the 5 games. Ito beat this 19 year old kid a few weeks ago 6-2, 6-3 & the stats showed it could of been even worse. Wawrinka should hold easy tonight & get a look at a bunch of break points. Johnson is playing well now, but Lu finds a way to win these matches usually with his "non flashy" game. Look for Johnson to give away too many points. BOL to ev1!!!

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Hey there Dmoney what's been happening with you bro??? Good to see you back!!! Hope you had a good Christmas and Happy New Year my friend! Excited as hell about tennis starting back up, as that's your bread and butter! This will be my first season actually betting on tennis for the entire year - before I basically just wagered on the majors and other bigger tourneys in between. Looking forward to discussing and tailing you for more profits my man!!!

EaglesPhan36
    EaglesPhan36's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Semper Fidelis View Post
    Hey there Dmoney what's been happening with you bro??? Good to see you back!!! Hope you had a good Christmas and Happy New Year my friend! Excited as hell about tennis starting back up, as that's your bread and butter! This will be my first season actually betting on tennis for the entire year - before I basically just wagered on the majors and other bigger tourneys in between. Looking forward to discussing and tailing you for more profits my man!!!

Hey Semper!! Good to hear from ya man I had a great Christmas (was in San Fran for 2 weeks) & New Years was awesome! Hope yours was just as good, if not better. Happy to hear that you are gonna jump into the tennis betting, smart move. If you need any help, just hit me up or send me a message. You are good people man, always wishing you the best... Vamos!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by EaglesPhan36 View Post

What's up EP

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    1/8/2014:

Del Potro -315
    Ferrer -615
    Wawrinka -785

Risking 2.0 units to win 1.45 units

Dmoneytx

*Results from 1/8/2014 - CASH IT

It looks like I had another player not play his match, for my first two wagers in a row, lol. Again, a push on that player, I guess Stan decided playing the 19 yr old Future player was a waste of his time, lol. He would of pasted him easily IMO. Stinks not to get the full payout, but I will keep taking winners every day. Ferrer had NO trouble in dispatching his opponent in straight sets, neither were even that close if I remember. I was surprised to see Del Potro lose that second set in his match. He quickly got the break in the third right away & easily held serve out to win that match in 3. Vamos!!!

*Also looks like BOTH of my leans were dead on Lu won quite easily against S Johnson (I love his game, but it is unreal that he loses so many matches) & Youzhny ended up playing the young Aust kid & won easily by 7 games. The line would of been the same with Youz, so that was an easy cover. I think Wawa would of beaten him worse, thus the 5 game spread would probably easily of won IMO.

=
    =
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-12-14 at 09:47 AM.

Dmoneytx

Overall Record for 2014:

Total = (2-0)

Profit = +1.80 units

W/L % = 100.0%

Dmoneytx

I am going to post my play for tonight in a few hours, still deciding on one player or not. I am shooting for 3 wins in a row to start this year. I feel a long streak coming up, maybe this is it Congrats to those who are tailing. I wish everyone the BOL, as always. Vamos!!!

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

GL my friend, I'll stop by!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by AceKingHigh View Post
    GL my friend, I'll stop by!
    What's up AK??? Long time no talk bro. Nice to see you back I hope you had a great Holidays!!! I am gonna throw up my daily play after I throw my basketball plays in here in just a minute. Check back in, look forward to talking with ya. Vamos!!!

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

All good my friend! happy new year! post your BB plays here too .. lets see 'em

ClutchOnandWin
    ClutchOnandWin's Avatar Become A Pro!

Trust me when I say I skim read your post. No word of a lie. My life is perfectly balanced and well stimulated, if I gave a crap what you thought I would have been bothered to throw up a proper response. Truth of the matter is I couldn't be bothered because I've already had myself worked up enough from the insignificant losers on this forum enough for one day. I've skim read your thread too, you're nothing more than another pseudo expert, sorry but it's true. Your posts are self indulgent, poorly articulated and full off your good old American cliche yang twang.

Keep playing the theory my life must "suuuuck man" becuase I got worked up by a troll. If you were here from the beginning where I'd been trolled by frugalgambler, then you'd understand my animosity. Unfortunely you are just most yanks, living in your own little bubble, believing there is only one logical reason why people act / behave in a way. Perhaps you find it petty what I became aggressive over, not me. It's entirely subjective, but then again I wouldn't expect the narrow minded bubble you operate in to get that.

ClutchOnandWin

Wev'e got war.

You wanna pollute my thread with waste, shall return the sweet and ever caring favour here too.

Your picks and writeups shall be my wall to graffiti on.

Let's have this out. Since you assumed, yes assumed I read your post and dodged you.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by AceKingHigh View Post
    All good my friend! happy new year! post your BB plays here too .. lets see 'em
    Hey AK, I will send you a pm about why I can't post just the bball plays here. It's not a big deal, you will understand. Hope you have a good night tonight

ClutchOnandWin

lol

Unhappy I completely blanked you when you entered my thread to wish me luck for the season ahead? Aw. Shame. Truth of the matter is I blanked you because you like to blow your own trumpet and laugh at your own lame jokes. JOkes don't sudddenly get lifted to a new humorous height the moment you laugh after telling them.

You muppet.

Anyways, thought I'd just mention that. I'll wish you good luck because with the shit I've read in here, you'll need a drastic amount of it. So good luck.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by ClutchOnandWin View Post
    lol

Unhappy I completely blanked you when you entered my thread to wish me luck for the season ahead? Aw. Shame. Truth of the matter is I blanked you because you like to blow your own trumpet and laugh at your own lame jokes. JOkes don't sudddenly get lifted to a new humorous height the moment you laugh after telling them.

You muppet.

Anyways, thought I'd just mention that. I'll wish you good luck because with the shit I've read in here, you'll need a drastic amount of it. So good luck.

What shit is that brotha??? I am 2-0 this year after two days of wagers. I am in the black after two YEARS of wagers. When you are here for over a year lets say (and in the black), then come talk to me. Other than that, you are way beneath me as far as tennis goes, playing OR capping. Trust me. Numbers don't lie brotha Adios..

Dmoneytx

1/9/2014:

Del Potro -475
    Muguruza -580
    Lajovic -600

Risking 1.85 units to win 1.21 units

ClutchOnandWin

What shit is that brotha??? I am 2-0 this year after two days of wagers. I am in the black after two YEARS of wagers. When you are here for over a year lets say (and in the black), then come talk to me. Other than that, you are way beneath me as far as tennis goes, playing OR capping. Trust me. Numbers don't lie brotha Adios..

Admit you look up to me? It may, okayy, be from your knees but you look up to me, because you're my bitch, essentially, right?

Fassy.

LOL @ BRAGGING OVER A 2-0 record lol

I don't need to have been lingering around here sharing my plays to be considered a winner over the past year or so. That may exists only in your eyes. My bankroll does that justification for me.

Listen, I passionately hate "yappers" like you, so I'll tell you what I'll do. I'll set you down a few pegs or two. If you want a head to head battle for the australian open, we can do this thing. First round monday, no inplay plays and no hedging. Me vs You. Put up, or shut up.
    Last edited by ClutchOnandWin; 01-09-14 at 08:01 PM.

ClutchOnandWin

Don't gimme no cheesy "adios's" either... you can say adios to your shame after I've absolutely anhilated you in a head off for the fortnight of grandslam tennis ahead. HOw about it?

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Don't gimme no cheesy "adios's" either... you can say adios to your shame after I've absolutely anhilated you in a head off for the fortnight of grandslam tennis ahead. HOw about it?
    dude, how many Stories do you have to write a day?

Do everyone a Favor, and shut up Please....

Clutch, I find its funny that your the common denominator in

everyone's thread...

ClutchOnandWin

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    dude, how many Stories do you have to write a day?

Do everyone a Favor, and shut up Please....

Clutch, I find its funny that your the common denominator in

everyone's thread...
    you're*

...and stop PMing me begging....

ClutchOnandWin

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216
    that lluccuss guy, that just created the Thread is absolute trash... He came in here last year and gave picks, he was wrong definately 80% of the time. Diffrences aside, he's a real clown.

Good old luck with your picks
    Stick to being the quiet guy you suggested you were when you couldn't handle the heat I was bringing.

This guy came and ambushed me with his nonsense and now he has beef, if you also want beef, continue on...

ClutchOnandWin

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens
    He's a self-center arrogant prick, pay no attention to him. This D-Money guy thinks he knows it all.
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Dmoneytx

Hey Matt, I love how he completely ignored the fact I stated & have proven on this thread right here, that I have been in the black for two years since I started here. Classic huh??? LOL...

You are one of the good guys here Matt, this forum is lucky to have you man, trust me. It's guys like this that we see come & go. I asked him to POST SCREEN SHOTS of his account or just the wagers so we know he is legit..... He won't man. I have bigtime, most of us have. But he won't, and we know why

Dmoneytx

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I accept the challenge!!! VAMOS!!! You set the page up "mr tennis guru" & I will definitely take you own for the entire AO. You might want to go back and check my record for the majors last year bro, they weren't too bad, lol

Conditions: We can only put up TWO plays per day. I don't have time (like you do obviously) to put up 8, 10, 12 plays in a day. Two should be plenty. All wagers are to PAY 1 unit ($100). We keep track of our own records (pls re check mine all you want, I am known for having a very good updated record for years here) and at the end of the AO, we will see who is up more units brotha. You can do anything you want, totals, parlays, straights, doesn't matter... What would make it fun is if we can put something on the line. You don't have any points you newbie, so that won't work. Any ideas, let me know... Or we can just battle it out for fun, bec that is what this is to me. And Bet10 is a pure loser. The guy always says "he thinks he knows it all", and I have never once said that or acted like that, lol... Ya'll are a perfect match IMO. Set it up boy, I will have my plays in & my record format ready to go

ClutchOnandWin

Hey Matt, I love how he completely ignored the fact I stated & have proven on this thread right here, that I have been in the black for two years since I started here. Classic huh??? LOL...

You are one of the good guys here Matt, this forum is lucky to have you man, trust me. It's guys like this that we see come & go. I asked him to POST SCREEN SHOTS of his account or just the wagers so we know he is legit..... He won't man. I have bigtime, most of us have. But he won't, and we know why
    When did you ask this?

http://gyazo.com/b13a7d733d5ef1bbc19e0fa0c45cfb59

http://gyazo.com/ba384ed145d65c1a8b363dc96627adad

I can show you many fabulous winners from last season, I just haven;t gotten off to the best start this and I am the first to concede that. I've had my bad run of luck but that's part of the business we are all in, correct? Listen you came in my thread acting all macho, you started / began this and you we will finish this. Unless you lay me with an apology and we can all go about our separate business.

Dmoneytx

LOL, deleted my last post, I was going too far, sorry, lol...

I asked you Clutch when I wrote my first message to you on your thread. You didn't see it bec you didn't read what I wrote. Remember?? Your words, not mine. The screen shots are a little confusing, but I wasn't clowning you on that, I just wanted to see if it was legit. If you post them, that is good for your credibility.

And yes, I did jump into your thread & said my peace. Why??? Bec when I read how you talked to people and that all Americans are "degenerates", well lets just say that struck a nerve. I have never put anyone down because of religon, race, or sex. I have had family members die trying to protect the USA in many different wars & when some dude puts down an entire nation of proud people, then it's all fair game IMO.

I don't do or say crap like that. Guess I am just different than you. Thank God!
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 01-09-14 at 09:02 PM.

matt1216

Thanks buddy, you as well! I like your picks because unlike most.... You actually play the sport of Tennis. We shall see if Clutch is around in a year or Two. Keep posting your plays! Your a winner!

matt1216

Hey Hard, what would the line be if Clutch & I actually played a REAL tennis match???? LOL. If we played straight up at -110's, I would be willing to spot him 5-0 on both sets & he can serve first, LOL...

*Predicting Hards line on Dmoney vs Clutch - Dmoney -8700, -11.5 games -175, Under 12.5 -175
    Clutch is probably a 400lb Troll!!

ClutchOnandWin

I accept the challenge!!! VAMOS!!! You set the page up "mr tennis guru" & I will definitely take you own for the entire AO. You might want to go back and check my record for the majors last year bro, they weren't too bad, lol

Conditions: We can only put up TWO plays per day. I don't have time (like you do obviously) to put up 8, 10, 12 plays in a day. Two should be plenty. All wagers are to PAY 1 unit ($100). We keep track of our own records (pls re check mine all you want, I am known for having a very good updated record for years here) and at the end of the AO, we will see who is up more units brotha. You can do anything you want, totals, parlays, straights, doesn't matter... What would make it fun is if we can put something on the line. You don't have any points you newbie, so that won't work. Any ideas, let me know... Or we can just battle it out for fun, bec that is what this is to me. And Bet10 is a pure loser. The guy always says "he thinks he knows it all", and I have never once said that or acted like that, lol... Ya'll are a perfect match IMO. Set it up boy, I will have my plays in & my record format ready to go
    No. Not interested in these parlay nonsenses, because I've seen Matt's plays. What he does is he compensates for his ineptness with parlaying 4 1.2's together. I'm not here for that crap. Singles and we can have 3 plays a day. I bet fulltime, but if you think I have time then you're ignorantly mistaken. Anyway. The loser has to do a forum forfeit, I'm thinking along the lines of... "ClutchOnandWin's bitch's picks" as the new title of your thread.

First ... 140141142143144145146 ... Last