Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I'm watching Ricardo Hocevar get beat up by a no name dude ranked around 550 who has gotten trashed by two guys outside the top 1000 his last two tments. I am NOT joking when I say this............ "I" think I can beat Ricardo Hocevar with what I am seeing. These two guys are doing NOTHING at all in these rallies. Errors on both sides, sloppy groundstrokes, serves average at best.... Wow, would never think I would be able to say that, put I would take my chances against a guy ranked around 200 in the world, damn! I might be +300 in that match, but I would like my chances

Watching Challenger tennis......... it is sloppy tennis. What a difference than the ATP pros, it is so noticiable (as it should be). Gotta love a guy who gets trashed in Futures go beat a dude who wins Challenger events. Damn I wish I started tennis as a kid, ya'll would be watching Dmoney play Ganas in S America somewhere, LOL! And I'd be winning ya'll money, LOL!!!

Looks like Querrey won first set, got the retirement, YAY!!! I put those plays in at 5Dimes, gotta love first set action
    The more you watch tennis the more you see that the most important measure of player quality is consistency. That's the prob with those challenger guys, they have the game, they have the weapons but are too unstable. The players that can keep the above average level of play for a long time are in the top 20. Mostly.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Hawkins View Post
    The more you watch tennis the more you see that the most important measure of player quality is consistency. That's the prob with those challenger guys, they have the game, they have the weapons but are too unstable. The players that can keep the above average level of play for a long time are in the top 20. Mostly.

Excellent point Sam, well said

Dmoneytx

Back from a long break, felt great!!! I hope ev1 has been super good! I have been playing a lot of tments to finish up the year to try to make the Masters in Austin in November. I won Beaumont last month for 200 pts I made it to the finals in San Antonio for Sectionals for 450 pts!!! Last match was #7 for the weekend & playing a road runner from Corpus,24 years old, was tough. I was up both sets & lost in straights, I give him a ton of credit, he played great. I just palyed Fall Fest in Houston here & won the tment as the #1 seed for 200 pts These last 3 tments were enough to push me over 1,000 pts for the year in 4 tments to qualify as #5!!!!! I am SO stoked to be in & I plan on giving the field hell in Austin! VAMOS!!!

Sorry for the long break, with football starting up & school, it was needed. Ya'll need to remember that I have 3 kiddos full time & they always come before sports betting & especially sbr posting. I love to post here to try to help some friends out, just to share my ideas and knowledge, but I had to get control on the start of school quickly. I have learned that it makes for a smooth year for parent and child

I will clean up just the ONE last day of bets that I did not record. Other than that, my record is up to date & I will be posting again for prob tonights matches later today. I wish ev1 the best of luck, as always & I am happy to be back. Peace out!

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!
    dymd3z's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 858

Let's see what you got Dmoney! Think I may tail me some tennis...

gottimhimmel
    gottimhimmel's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 876

Thanks for all the posts, Dmoneytx, i haven't read them all but I appreciate your thoroughness.

I have a few comments and questions

I did put $50 on stephens at -170 and won $29, so that was nice.

Did you make a play on the Pospisil v Gasquet match, the first round of the Shanghai Rolex Masters? I was going to but pussied out, I was VERY surprised that vegas had such a great line for an up and coming superstar! (abt +450)

Question: In a few hours Pospisil will play Monfils, where pospisil is 2.38 abt on the money line, I think this is solid value, would you make a play on it, if you were me?

Notes: Put a $40 wager to win $30 on PAIRE over Mayer ( paire at -135)

Put a $30 wager on FOGNINI over ROBREDO ( fognini at +115)

If any of you would like to make a comment on my plays, feel free to do so, don't hesitate.
    Last edited by gottimhimmel; 10-08-13 at 09:45 PM.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by dymd3z View Post
    Let's see what you got Dmoney! Think I may tail me some tennis...
    What's up dymd??? I am gonna throw a few plays up for tonight/tomm's plays. I hope we get out to a good start from my month long break

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by gottimhimmel View Post
    Thanks for all the posts, Dmoneytx, i haven't read them all but I appreciate your thoroughness.

I have a few comments and questions

I did put $50 on stephens at -170 and won $29, so that was nice.

Did you make a play on the Pospisil v Gasquet match, the first round of the Shanghai Rolex Masters? I was going to but pussied out, I was VERY surprised that vegas had such a great line for an up and coming superstar! (abt +450)

Question: In a few hours Pospisil will play Monfils, where pospisil is 2.38 abt on the money line, I think this is solid value, would you make a play on it, if you were me?

Notes: Put a $40 wager to win $30 on PAIRE over Mayer ( paire at -135)

Put a $30 wager on FOGNINI over ROBREDO ( fognini at +115)

If any of you would like to make a comment on my plays, feel free to do so, don't hesitate.

Hey got, sorry I didn't get on the comp at all last night, lol. Crazy huh?? I appreciate the thanks man, I am kind of speechless, I don't get that too often, lol. It's all good. Nice play on Stephens, I had her as well the other day. And yes, I had freaking Gasquet to close out a parlay and Posps destroyed that one, that was frustrating bec I don't even know if Gasquet tried, sob. And CRAP, I wish I had seen this last night man. I parlayed Monfils at -210 with Stosur -600 range for one of my plays. That Monfils was close man, Posps played well, but I just couldn't feel that Posps was gonna beat Gascan & Monfils back to back, that is a tall order for a young guy! Good play on Fognini, he was worth a shot bec he has had a GOOD year for sure! I don't know who won that match, but it might have been close.

I will try to get on here more often to try to answer some questions quickly to help ya'll out. Anything, just ask. If I am around & get on here, I always respond. BOL for all your wagers brotha!

Dmoneytx

I want to put a few plays up to get my tennis record going again. I will post the plays now & when kiddos in bed, I will clean up the one last day of wagers so that my record is up to date & ready to go. I'll be back on in a few mins, BOL to ev1 tonight/tomm morning!

Dmoneytx

10/9

Play #1
    Federer -280
    Cibulkova -580

Risking 300 to win 177

Play #2
    Cibulkova Under 18.5 -125

Risking 125 to win 100

Play #3
    Ferrer -315
    Berdych -265

Risking 225 to win 183

Play #4
    Tsonga -2 Games -110

Risking 150 to win 137

Play #5
    Zheng (WTA) ML -190

Risking 250 to win 132

lucullus
    lucullus's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 152

Number four looks to be solid
    10/9

Play #1
    Federer -280
    Cibulkova -580

Risking 300 to win 177

Play #2
    Cibulkova Under 18.5 -125

Risking 125 to win 100

Play #3
    Ferrer -315
    Berdych -265

Risking 225 to win 183

Play #4
    Tsonga -2 Games -110

Risking 150 to win 137

Play #5
    Zheng (WTA) ML -190

Risking 250 to win 132

Dmoneytx

I like all of them - LOL!!! Esp number 1 and number 5

VAMOS!!!

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!

Dmoney, New to this Tennis wagering, but like your Play #1
    Federer -280
    Cibulkova -580

Are you parlaying these 2? I'm sure thats what your doing just want to confirm cuz my damn local don't allow me to Parlay tennis.. Damnit.

I like all of them - LOL!!! Esp number 1 and number 5

VAMOS!!!

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!

So would it be smart to play these seperate/? The ones that I can? Right now I have the following

WagerType: Date: Team: Risking / To Win
    Straight Oct 09 MU [8308] JW TSONGA -170 (K NISHIKORI vrs JW TSONGA) 170.00 USD / 100.00 USD
    Straight Oct 10 MU [8304] R FEDERER -295 (G MONFILS vrs R FEDERER) 295.00 USD / 100.00 USD
    Straight Oct 09 MU [8534] J ZHENG -205 (K MLADENOVIC vrs J ZHENG) 205.00 USD / 100.00 USD

Dmoneytx

Dmoney, New to this Tennis wagering, but like your Play #1
    Federer -280
    Cibulkova -580

Are you parlaying these 2? I'm sure thats what your doing just want to confirm cuz my damn local don't allow me to Parlay tennis.. Damnit.
    Hey dymd, what's up??? Yea, the plays that I post are the plays that I am playing. Most good books let you parlay tennis lines, the crappier ones do not IMO. And I am pissed that Federer could not beat Monfils to give me a 4-1 comeback day! Dammit! I knew that match would be close, but wow, I am gonna have to seriously reconsider when I use Federer from now on.........smh. I didn't lose much on those 5 matches last night total, but I could of had a good day if Federer didn't suck it! All we can do is keep firing though, more plays to go out later today.

reddZor
    reddZor's Avatar Become A Pro!

dmoney, bad luck on fed

what do you think about K Knapp against S Voegele? Value on Knapp to win?

dymd3z
    SEC CHAMPS!

it's all good. Lets getum tonight!

Dmoneytx

it's all good. Lets getum tonight!
    Thanks dymd. Still mad at Fed for not giving me a 4-1 yest.... On to tonight brotha. I will have my plays up soon, had a long day at work. BOL tonight!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by reddZor View Post
    dmoney, bad luck on fed

what do you think about K Knapp against S Voegele? Value on Knapp to win?
    Sorry, I see Voegele is on the board for the next match so I guess she won. I think Stephens will take her out tomm morning, I might even put her in a parlay.

Dmoneytx

10/10

Play #1
    Del Potro ML -240
    Stosur ML -430

Risking 2.50 units to win 1.87 units

Play #2
    Monfils +5.5 Games -110

Risking 1.50 units to win 1.36 units

Play #3
    Wawrinka +4.5 Games -150

Risking 1.50 units to win 1.00 units

Play #4
    Mayer F +4.5 Games -150

Risking 1.50 units to win 1.00 units

Dmoneytx

Results from yesterday 9/18:

Combined Total = (1-2)
    -1.08 units (-$108)

*BIG money plays yest = (1-1)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 9/18:

Total = (246-206-8) -9.83 units (-$983)
    Total Win % = 53.5%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (146-90-7) =
    60.2%

**This was the last day I had to record before starting back yesterday. Just want ev1 to know what I was doing.

Dmoneytx

Results from yesterday 10/9:

Combined Total = (3-2)
    -1.55 units (-$155)

*BIG money plays yest = (2-2)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 10/9:

Total = (249-208-8) -11.38 units (-$1138)
    Total Win % = 53.7%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (148-92-7) =
    60.2%

**If Federer did not choke that third set yest against Monfils, then I would of been 4-1 for +315 range, instead end up with a pathetic -155 on a 3-2 day, smh.....

Dmoneytx

Play #1 cashed!!!!!

Unfortunately Mayer did NOT show up tonight & got blown off the court by Tsonga to lose Play #4! Tough loss bec Mayer played SO well to wipe Ferrer off the court, then doesn't do shit against Tsonga, nice

Play #2 & #3 still pending....

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Fukking Stan is going to fukk you..God Dammit...By the way D'Money..well done on the tennis play on the courts!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Fukking Stan is going to fukk you..God Dammit...By the way D'Money..well done on the tennis play on the courts!!
    What's up Beef??! Hope you been great man Yup, Stan gave me the penetrate job today, like Fed did yesterday. Seems like I am just one damn play away from having a solid day. Monfils got the cover. But jeez, did Stan just go away after losing that breaker or what??? He played two games there that he could not have cared less about. I knew early second, the 4.5 was crap. Too bad Wawrinka doesn't have a strong mental game to try to bring that level of play in the first set into the second. Instead he just thought about how he could have won that set maybe & in the process, he just handed Nadal the second - what a NON pro.

And thanks on the props for my tments. It was a rough start to the year borrowing raquets, breaking equipment, etc... Felt good the last few months to have a clear mind, new raquets and I renewed fire that was dying to come out! Just like the sports betting, I keep on firing BOL on all your plays Beef.

Dmoneytx

Results from yesterday 10/10:

Combined Total = (2-2)+0.23 units (+$23)

*BIG money plays yest = (2-2)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 10/10:

Total = (251-210-8) -11.14 units (-$1114)
    Total Win % = 53.7%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (150-94-7) =
    60.2%

Dmoneytx

Dmoney is coming back

I will not be posting a lot of plays per day, some days just one, but I will be back starting a fresh 2014 with the AO coming up soon! I finished over .500 again for back to back years, but 2013 I lost 11 units total on tennis, UGH! Puts me about even for two years here at SBR, that is not too fukking bad for about 1,000 wagers in two years, LOL! All posted here, all documented. I hope everyone has a strong finish to football and the bowl games! Any leans, hit me up, LOL!!! I will be wagering heavily, lol..

BOL to ev1, as always, and see ya'll soon...

PS. I almost forgot, to all my buds here at SBR, Merry Chirstmas ya'll

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Tennis starts again in like 2 weeks!

Dmoneytx

What's up Herd??? Hope u have been well. I know, hard to believe the season is about to kick off!! I am really fired up I hope u have a great Christmas. I am in San Fran for 2 weeks, I am going to the Monday Night Football game at my hometown Candlestick!!! I cannot wait, last game forever is Monday night & I can't believe I got tickets to go! It's Niners everything here in San Fran, I am in heaven Hope you stay safe, I am healing a cracked rib, I almost ready to get back on the court from 3-4 weeks layoff. Looks like I finished #2 AGAIN this year for Mens 4.5/5.0 Singles for Texas, second time in three years, pissed me off!! LOL, but top two is fabulous and I am very happy/blessed to finish this high again in the State rankings. Maybe it's me getting back to training or the ATP's fixing to kick off again, but I am PUMPED!!!!!!! Little different strategy this year for wagers, I am very excited to see how it goes I will be checking into your thread as well. I hope we all have a great 2014, VAMOS!!!

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

F*ck shit up on and off court D-Mo! Liking your new perspective on betting.

P.S. More or less cracked ribs are painful and tiresome. Hope the pain lets up soon!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    F*ck shit up on and off court D-Mo! Liking your new perspective on betting.

P.S. More or less cracked ribs are painful and tiresome. Hope the pain lets up soon!
    What's up Hard??? Hope you have been well man The betting is fixing to start for me, gonna be prob 1 play per day is all. And thanks on the kind words, it has been tough, but I am getting thru it ok.. Few more weeks and I should be back on the court hitting getting ready for San Antonio to start the year. Looks like I finished #2 this year again for 4.5/5.0 Mens singles in Texas, I am happy with that

I hope you do well this year betting & playing if you play tennis for real. I am so excited for the AO to start, I can't wait......

Dmoneytx

1/7/2014:

3 team ML parlay to get it going

Tomic -435
    Ferrer -875
    Goffin -365

Risking 2.0 units to win 1.49 units

(I would be surprised to see any of these matches go the distance, BOL)

Dmoneytx

1/7/2014:

3 team ML parlay to get it going

Tomic -435
    Ferrer -875
    Goffin -365

Risking 2.0 units to win 1.49 units

(I would be surprised to see any of these matches go the distance, BOL)

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

You got away this time my man!

Congrat's!

Dmoneytx

*Results from 1/7/2014 - CASH IT

It looks like Tomic & Ferrer both went 3 sets in their matches yesterday. I was kind of surprised to see that, but both won comfortably in the third. Ferrer had a double break & Tomic had an early break, could of had two actually. Goffin decided not to play with some sort of unspecified injury, so that was a cancel. I will adjust the payout on the record page, at least we are off to a good start. Vamos!

=
    =
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-12-14 at 09:46 AM.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    You got away this time my man!

Congrat's!
    Was kind of an easy win I thought Hard. I know Goffin didn't play, but if he was healthy he would of won easy IMO. Thanks for the props, hoping to hit a hot streak right away this year, lol. BOL brotha!

First ... 139140141142143144145 ... Last