Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post

Dead as a hammer, this thread is full of chalk losers that it had to be move to the subforums. It is a disgrace to SBR to have a thread like this in the player talk.

Anyone notice brokedick DTx not updating his record no more, keep swallowing the chalk dude. You're a shit capper and most of SBR now knows the truth.

Not dead azzhole. I have been so damn busy, I haven't had time to do my "FREE HANDICAPPING" the last few weeks. So what??? WHY the fuk do you care SOOOOOO damn much???? Get off my dick homey, you are fukking on my dik hard, you need to GET off queerboy.

I have NEVER had my thread in players talk you stupid fuk. You didn't even know that, did you??? LMAO!!! My thread has ALWAYS been in the tennis section, always.

And I have my streaks like ev1 azzhole! I lost all 4 plays on the last post, but hit 2 days in a row before that??? Was it 3??? I have had streaks of a week of hitting every play. You are just one jealous fukking loser that has nothing better to do than to try to tear down my thread. You say I suck at capping. Yet I do it for free & I have had insane runs of hitting all my plays day after day after day. You will never bring those up, just the plays I lose. So fuk you & do me a favor, stop being jealous and starting shit for no reason. It is a dead give away. All you do is make yourself look stupid & you are a proven liar. Go away, you are definitely NOT wanted here

Dmoneytx

Just to let ev1 know, I finally have time this weekend to clean up my wagers recently & to get a new format up & running. Going to be quite diff. Maybe some of y'all will like it, maybe not. I hope ev1 has a wonderful day & BOL on all wagers in all sports

Dmoneytx

8/9

Play #1
    Pospisil +110
    Djokovic -750

Total = +138
    Risk 1.0u to win 1.38u

Dmoneytx

Someone get word to Pinny for me, y'all gonna be seeing me soon over there. Just checked it out. Nation looks fukking ON POINT BABY!!! Love what I saw. Appreciate whoever can do that for me. Thank you.

Looks like Lame Azz Davy is going to QUIT his match. He was gonna get toasted today. And he knew it. What a biotch to cost me an easy parlay I think. Arg!!!

Dmoneytx

8/9

Play #2
    Raonic -135
    Djokovic -775

Total = -102
    Risk 1.25u to win 1.23u

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Wow dmoney is that a + sign I see?!

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Someone get word to Pinny for me, y'all gonna be seeing me soon over there. Just checked it out. Nation looks fukking ON POINT BABY!!! Love what I saw. Appreciate whoever can do that for me. Thank you.

Looks like Lame Azz Davy is going to QUIT his match. He was gonna get toasted today. And he knew it. What a biotch to cost me an easy parlay I think. Arg!!!
    What?

Vinnie Paz

He's referring to pinny420

Dmoneytx

Yes VP, it is a plus sign. Also, Thanks for answering Hard for me. Too bad Davy ret, I think I would of started well today.

Yes, my thread has adjusted. U will be seeing quite a few, if not almost all of them at even to plus money.

Vinnie Paz

Why the sudden change of ways? Taking these guys posts into consideration I assume?

RaidersSV72
    RaidersSV72's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 486

D money, need your advice here. Itching to bet on pospisil. Raonic has got me the last 2 matches. How do you see this going down.

Dmoneytx

Sorry Raider. In Corpus at my girls playoffs. I honestly think that if Posps beats the King of fukking Canada, Mr Milos Raonic, it would be shocking as hell. I just can't see that happening man. Will Posps keep this close, hell ya he could. See one breaker or more? Most likely. But I cannot see Pospisil beating Raonic IN Canada. That guy is a god up there man. I can't see him losing. If u want Posps prob take the games OR take the over. I am personally taking Roanic later today in prob ML. I have money to fire & I must just give this match a roll on a larger scale.
    Seems to me Raonic found his fing return game a LOT more than the last few Tments. If he can get into any of Posps service games, I think we see Raonic in straights. I see he is -245. About right bec Posps can serve well & he will go for broke, he has nothing to lose. But don't mistake, Raonic makes the final here. In Canada. BOL Raider. I'll post my play soon, I'm still at the site watching tennis.
    Be back soon...

Dmoneytx

Yesterday, seems I slipped in a 2-0 I know Davy ret in the first parlay or that +138 was easy $. The -102 cashed & the solo with Joker. I'll take it, for sure

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5541

Yesterday, seems I slipped in a 2-0 I know Davy ret in the first parlay or that +138 was easy $. The -102 cashed & the solo with Joker. I'll take it, for sure
    Yo homy you need to get 5dimes... Trust me bro. Make more money there and more tennis options.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Yo homy you need to get 5dimes... Trust me bro. Make more money there and more tennis options.
    I know N Utah I had a huge falling out with Tony. I had another account at 5D that hacked my account & took $1600 range. Tony & 5 D found the IP address was located in Pennyslvania. So what did they do to resolve the issue? Told me "sorry". I blew a fuse & haven't been back since.
    I might need to go back, u are right. Maybe I shove it in his face by getting payouts. I'll think about it.....
    Hope u been doing great man. Just got to hotel. Footlong meatball!! Hell ya!!!

Dmoneytx

8/10

Play #1
    Raonic -245
    Williams S -875

Total = -177
    Risk 2.0u to win 1.14u

*I really wanted to find a good plus money play today. I just can't for the early match. Posp might give a big fight, but I have to think Milos makes the final here. Sarena takes care of buss today. BOL ev1!!!

Dmoneytx

How's that for getting the crystal ball out huh??? Wow.

I lean on the over games - won
    I lean on Posps + games - won

And then my play of Raonic making the final - won. Crystal ball in full effect today, gotta love it

Demonata

How's that for getting the crystal ball out huh??? Wow.

I lean on the over games - won
    I lean on Posps + games - won

And then my play of Raonic making the final - won. Crystal ball in full effect today, gotta love it
    Well does not mean much if you can't even bet them... U should just get a book u can actually bet more than moneyline.

Dmoneytx

8/10

Play #2
    Djokovic -250
    Williams S -900

Total = -177
    Risk 1.5u to win 1.12u

Dmoneytx

Well does not mean much if you can't even bet them... U should just get a book u can actually bet more than moneyline.
    All I was saying D was that I called both leans for a guy who asked a question. I was happy my advice was spot on. I hit my play with Milos, I am happy brotha

Dmoneytx

I do agree with you D. I'm still bitter about Tony doing nothing to my money being stolen. I will think about it man.....

Demonata

8/10

Play #2
    Djokovic -250
    Williams S -900

Total = -177
    Risk 1.5u to win 1.12u
    Dang bro I'm on Nadal to win the first set. After how i saw djokovic play against istomin lmfao I can't trust him especially against nadal. Nadal won the first set last time they played on hard as well.
    All I was saying D was that I called both leans for a guy who asked a question. I was happy my advice was spot on. I hit my play with Milos, I am happy brotha
    Oh cool nice. I would just be pissed if i called something and made no money off it or could of made more etc.
    I do agree with you D. I'm still bitter about Tony doing nothing to my money being stolen. I will think about it man.....
    Ya bro but you kinda wanted him to give you free money since someone hacked your account... He shouldn't have to do anything about it. What could he do? He's not FBI and can find them haha. No offense.

Demonata

LEts make a deal you let nadal win first set and djokovic can have the next two?

Check out this parlay bro

190218671-1 8/10/13 1:13am $25.00 $274.33 Pending 3 Team Parlay
    Pending 8/10/13 8:00pm Props Tennis 208 R.Nadal Wins 1st Set +168* vs N.Djokovic Wins 1st Set
    Win 8/10/13 3:00pm Props Tennis 232 M.Raonic Wins 1st Set -185* vs V.Pospisil Wins 1st Set
    Win 8/10/13 1:00pm Props Tennis 328 S.Cirstea Wins 1st Set +190* vs N.Li Wins 1st Set

Hardcoar

If you see Tony tell him I said he's a f4ggot.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: ParlayininHTown

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Have you posted in the other forum about the 5D issue? Why would someone hack your account and how would they steal money? Place a bunch of wagers on useless shit? Seems useless but if it is true hope you get it worked out.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    Have you posted in the other forum about the 5D issue? Why would someone hack your account and how would they steal money? Place a bunch of wagers on useless shit? Seems useless but if it is true hope you get it worked out.
    Happened 3-4 years ago. Someone got into my account & lost all my money on cards to another IP address. I have no clue how it happened. But someone got in, lost all my money, on purpose obviously, to another person & my money was gone. All of it. I moved on from that forever ago. But thx for the concern T. What pissed me off is that IF they found what happ, Tony said he would take care of it in some form or fashion. He didn't. When they found the two IP's in Pennyslvania, he stopped answering my emails & calls. He could of done "something". I was a loyal customer for years. Didn't make one bit of difference.

Dmoneytx

LEts make a deal you let nadal win first set and djokovic can have the next two?

Check out this parlay bro

190218671-1 8/10/13 1:13am $25.00 $274.33 Pending 3 Team Parlay
    Pending 8/10/13 8:00pm Props Tennis 208 R.Nadal Wins 1st Set +168* vs N.Djokovic Wins 1st Set
    Win 8/10/13 3:00pm Props Tennis 232 M.Raonic Wins 1st Set -185* vs V.Pospisil Wins 1st Set
    Win 8/10/13 1:00pm Props Tennis 328 S.Cirstea Wins 1st Set +190* vs N.Li Wins 1st Set
    That is an awesome hit D!!! Congrats I was really hoping Joker could pull out that 3rd set breaker, he cost me a good day. Glad you hit that one man, good for you! Solid.

Dmoneytx

8/13

Play #1
    Wawrinka -250
    Raonic -217

Total = +105
    Risk 2.0u to win 2.1u

Play #2
    Paire -230
    Simon -135

Total = +150
    Risk 1.5u to win 2.25u

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sup D., hate to say it but ima on pospisil 2day, basically was looking for who will be simon playing so I can fade him (his ribs probs, plus quite low form recently) and when I seen pospisil, plus the odds around +120, I had to take him :P
    Also paire and wawa, man I don't trust those guys atm, stan choked his match against paire in canada and generally he's not in a good form...I so wanted to fade seppi, cos he looked to me like shit in montreal...but he has this skill to sneak through match while actually playing much worse than his opponent lol dunno how he's doing that - and combined with wawrinka's possible mental unstability + health issues - oh man!
    I wouldn't take raonic either - sock+home crowd+raonic played final last week+he plays outside canada+sock positive H2H...not worth the price!
    But - well - hope you hit something apart from pospisil!

Btw: betting against davydenko? Oh rly? Do you really think he will finish a match if he's losing? haha bol bro.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

i also have some money on rinka that im not sure of but hoping he gets on track soon for the us open i am also expecting something similar from seppi too, unlike when he plays like shiet. davy backed out already dont think he will do it again he might just deal with it this time

Dmoneytx

The Simon play won't even matter, bec after Paire lost the first set breaker 10-8, he has given up to little quitter Davydenko. I bet against this fukker Davydenko, he retires like a LITTLE bitch! No injury, just knows he can't win so he gives up to fuk everyone on the betting. Then today he plays the breaker from hell & now he has Paire just giving the second set away at prob 6-1 or something disgusting. Way to go Benoit, I think someone told me to fade Paire if he is EVER a favorite, damn that is accurate as hell. His last 2 or 3 matches he was fav I think he lost, just didn't think he would choke and then quit to shit form, quitter Davydenko. Oh well, on to the next one...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

never bet on someone when your mad but imma go large against the old davy next time round.

Hardcoar

Yeah that was me D. It doesn't matter though, people just never learn. Don't worry though, bad beats happen. FK'EM'UP D-Mo'!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    i also have some money on rinka that im not sure of but hoping he gets on track soon for the us open i am also expecting something similar from seppi too, unlike when he plays like shiet. davy backed out already dont think he will do it again he might just deal with it this time
    I am hoping for the same thing lucas. He needs to get things rolling, the open isnt too far away. I expect Stan to play big today, I hope so....

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    never bet on someone when your mad but imma go large against the old davy next time round.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Hawkins View Post
    Sup D., hate to say it but ima on pospisil 2day, basically was looking for who will be simon playing so I can fade him (his ribs probs, plus quite low form recently) and when I seen pospisil, plus the odds around +120, I had to take him :P
    Also paire and wawa, man I don't trust those guys atm, stan choked his match against paire in canada and generally he's not in a good form...I so wanted to fade seppi, cos he looked to me like shit in montreal...but he has this skill to sneak through match while actually playing much worse than his opponent lol dunno how he's doing that - and combined with wawrinka's possible mental unstability + health issues - oh man!
    I wouldn't take raonic either - sock+home crowd+raonic played final last week+he plays outside canada+sock positive H2H...not worth the price!
    But - well - hope you hit something apart from pospisil!

Btw: betting against davydenko? Oh rly? Do you really think he will finish a match if he's losing? haha bol bro.
    Nice call on Davy Good point you brought up there. Posps has a chance with Simon, but I don't see him keeping up that level of play week in and week out. I guess we will see huh?? Also on the Sock match, I just can't see Sock beating a top 10 player in the world. Not now, even with Raonic in the finals last week, it was a quick one! He shouldn't be too too gassed and he SHOULD be playing with a ton of confidence at the moment. Line was about right bec Sock has a shot, but I see Milos winning a close one here, again, we shall see

BOL on your plays today sir, always!!!

First ... 134135136137138139140 ... Last