Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Play #4

Gasquet
    Dodig
    Radwanska A

Risk 1.25 units

*still on the court teaching, I will have to clean up later, wanted to post asap. BOL!

Dmoneytx

Play #5

Gasquet
    Falla

Risk 1.25 units

Dmoneytx

Play #6

Falla
    Radwanska A

Risk 1.25 units

*I will be home in about an hour, I will clean up records from yest and before & update the payouts for today's wagers. BOL!

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Wow

Gasquet killed you

FightinsFan
    FightinsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Killed me 2 kenz! Hope to make some back tonight. BOL to u.

FightinsFan
    FightinsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have special hatred in my heart right now for DICK Gascan that French biotch.

kenz

Those one handed BH players a bitch and this one is FRENCH!

Gasquet, Wawrinka, Almagro, Federer, Kohlschreibber all one handed BH players, all call to disasters...

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    What's up HS!!!! Crrrraccccckkkkkkkkk! I don't know how Brito did, hope she won for ya man! Fading Blake is never a bad idea IMO, really. He can throw in the towel at any time in a match by trying to just blast winners. Brown was close in that first set, 8-10 in breaker?? Ouch, tough first set to lose there, no surprise he lost the second at 2. BOL today HS!!!
    myman...whats crack-a-lacking? I lost with the Brito girl and didnt touch the other mens matches thankfully...seems like Blake has found some form lately...gl tomorrow...

RedDevil89
    RedDevil89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil89 View Post
    MLB picks for tomorrow!!

2 x Units - Miami Marlins v Colorado Rockies Under 9.5 runs ($1.80 Bet365)

2 x Units - Detroit Tigers ML v Chicago White sox ($1.80 Centrebet)
    Detroit are in hot form as of late and the white sox are playing some uninspired ball with alot of mistakes! I'm all over the Tigers here!

1 x Unit - Seattle Mariners ML v Cleveland Indians ($1.97 Bet365)
    Seattle are on fire. They are really hitting the ball - average of 6 from their past 6 ... Saunders is very solid at home however Kazmir is no slouch. @ $1.88 this average team has just enough value.

Goodluck!!
    Hope you boys jumped on my MLB picks, both 2 unit plays hitting easily. Up 2.2units on the night!!

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

dmoney what are your thoughts about M Granollers v F Delbonis and R Haase v J Tipsarevic

Dmoneytx

7/25

Play #1
    Majeric -245
    Tipsarevic -160

Total = apprx +129
    1.25u / 1.61u

Play #2
    Majeric -245
    Seppi -200

Total = apprx +11
    1.25u / 1.39u

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by kenz View Post
    Wow

Gasquet killed you
    Quote Originally Posted by FightinsFan View Post
    Killed me 2 kenz! Hope to make some back tonight. BOL to u.
    Yes he did.....

That was shocking to say the least. I watched the match. Gasquet losing to Montanes was pathetic......

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Spanks View Post
    myman...whats crack-a-lacking? I lost with the Brito girl and didnt touch the other mens matches thankfully...seems like Blake has found some form lately...gl tomorrow...
    You too HS! BOL today sir

Dmoneytx

Hope you boys jumped on my MLB picks, both 2 unit plays hitting easily. Up 2.2units on the night!!
    I was so pissed from Gasquet earlier, I liked Det & when I saw your post, I went more than I should have on the ML -134. That was a great hit for me, I needed that for sure. Thanks a ton for the post on the baseball. Anytime you want to drop a pick or two by, I am all ears man Hope you had a good night, BOL brotha!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by FightinsFan View Post
    Thx for posting Mlb picks RD..brutal 3 beats last night for me all in last 3 innings of each game-Oak, LAA, & all in last 3 innings of each game-Oak, LAA, & AZ <which looked real solid into 6th & quickly went to crap. Need to make a comeback tonight after that mlb pillage & plunder last night. BOL.
    Losing the A's and the Angel's the other night was just brutal. A's was sickening, I wanted to throw up when I turned off the DVR. I actuall thought the Angels were going to win the game when they tied it with the bases loaded and only one out I think. Then of course the laughable happens. At least it can't get any worse than those two horrible finishes huh?? I hope you had a good night, I look forward to any plays tomm for sure

RedDevil89
    RedDevil89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

7/25

Play #1
    Majeric -245
    Tipsarevic -160

Total = apprx +129
    1.25u / 1.61u

Play #2
    Majeric -245
    Seppi -200

Total = apprx +11
    1.25u / 1.39u
    Where is Majeric? i couldnt find it?

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    dmoney what are your thoughts about M Granollers v F Delbonis and R Haase v J Tipsarevic
    I looked at the Tipsarevic match & I just freaking hate Haase so much that I am fading him and rolling with Janko. I do believe though that if Tipsarevic is playing well, he will win this match. It is going to take a bad match by him and a good to very good match by Haase for this match to turn out the other way I think. I could see Janko making a run & if he catches form, he could be tough to beat bigtime.

I haven't looked at the Granollers match. Del Bonis is a big strong physical guy, so maybe the turn around won't affect him too much. Eight matches is a lot in just a week. Granollers can be up and down, but he does get into a tment here and there and do a ton of damage. He is playing a ton of doubles and doing well at that. This is a tough match to call really..... I would have to lean DB.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

I looked at the Tipsarevic match & I just freaking hate Haase so much that I am fading him and rolling with Janko. I do believe though that if Tipsarevic is playing well, he will win this match. It is going to take a bad match by him and a good to very good match by Haase for this match to turn out the other way I think. I could see Janko making a run & if he catches form, he could be tough to beat bigtime.

I haven't looked at the Granollers match. Del Bonis is a big strong physical guy, so maybe the turn around won't affect him too much. Eight matches is a lot in just a week. Granollers can be up and down, but he does get into a tment here and there and do a ton of damage. He is playing a ton of doubles and doing well at that. This is a tough match to call really..... I would have to lean DB.
    cool thanks for that dmoney i dont really like haase either but i think janko still isnt in his top form, he might have a good game here and there but ive ended up taking haase because clay is where he plays most. BOL with you play my man

Dmoneytx

Where is Majeric? i couldnt find it?
    She is already playing, they started around 1:10am CST, I passed out but placed those bets awhile ago. She should really win this match, but is losing the first set! If she doesn't pull the wta comeback this set, I feel a 3 setter in the future.....

My lines aren't out on the Atlanta matches yet, but I really like Isner, Anderson & Istomin. I'm gonna throw some plays up for the morning ATP matches, I was just waiting up to see how this first match was going to set up for me. VAMOS!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    cool thanks for that dmoney i dont really like haase either but i think janko still isnt in his top form, he might have a good game here and there but ive ended up taking haase because clay is where he plays most. BOL with you play my man
    Not bad value on Haase, but if he doesn't serve really well, I don't think he wins this match. I'm riding with Janko & then maybe fading him next match if he gets through. BOL on your plays as well today
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg

Dmoneytx

7/25

Play #1
    Majeric -245
    Tipsarevic -160

Total = apprx +129
    1.25u / 1.61u

Play #2
    Majeric -245
    Seppi -200

Total = apprx +11
    1.25u / 1.39u

Play #3
    Seppi -200
    Isner
    Anderson

Play #4
    Tipsarevic -160
    Isner
    Anderson

Play #5
    Istomin -170

*Will put plays in when the lines come out & I will adjust payouts, etc... I also really like Istomin tomm, prob in parlay or maybe even a straight.

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Not bad value on Haase, but if he doesn't serve really well, I don't think he wins this match. I'm riding with Janko & then maybe fading him next match if he gets through. BOL on your plays as well today
    Haase was a little bored in his last match, even uninterested during some moments ...

horja1
    Grrrrrr

also Haase has to defend his Kitzbuhel title next week

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by horja1 View Post
    Haase was a little bored in his last match, even uninterested during some moments ...
    That is good to know. Thanks! I didn't watch his latch match, so I have no clue how he played or how his body lang was.

also Haase has to defend his Kitzbuhel title next week
    So he might just be happy with playing a few matches and then getting over their so he can try to make a deep run. I honestly think he has to play really good to win this match & if he is not 100% focused that might be tough for him to do. Esp if he is thinking of defending a title in just a few days. Thanks for that post, I might even throw a straight on Janko now.....

horja1
    Grrrrrr

kenz

Haase is a nutcase in his last matches

But Tipsa is out of form too

Good Luck!

kenz

Trusted on Delboins kid to win a set

This Granollers usually starts with a storm. Hope he does not do it today

pinnacle420
    THE LOCALS WORST NIGHTMARE
    pinnacle420's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1913

GOD WHY IS THIS GAME WE LOVE SO GOD DAMN BRUTAL D.... IF YOU WATCHED TIPSO... YOUR AS STONED AS I AM AT THIS POINT LOL..

horja1
    Grrrrrr

Thanks for that post, I might even throw a straight on Janko now.....
    I hope you didn't

Dmoneytx

I hope you didn't
    I did not, but holy fuk man, he got slaughtered!!! What has happ to that guy?? I used to LOVE watching him play, so much fire, so much energy! He got blown off the court, how could he not even get close in ONE set??? I'm baffled.......

Then I get ready for the Seppi match, first set 6-1, I ck again, 3-0 in second. I turn off the phone bec I was teaching & I told myself "at least that one is cashing to start the morning!". I ck again after work just now, what a piece of fukking crap, Mauder retires at 1-6, 0-4. What a coward!!! If he didn't get injured to the point where he HAD to get off the court immediately, then what a fing QUITTER AMH is.

Horrible start, Janko gets waxed and now I only cash the second play at -245 instead of +111! WOW, give me a break.....

Dmoneytx

This is what makes me even more pizzed about AHM retiring like a biotch.........

I threw this in on the court right before match time bec I thought there was NO way Seppi would lose this match today! And it gets voided, like the second play in the second parlay. Sucks!

INTERNET / -1 Ticket #: 15316341
    Jul 25 11:35 AM
    MU STRAIGHT BET
    [4148] A. SEPPI -245
    (A. HAIDER MAURER vrs A. SEPPI)
    412 / 168 0 NO BET
    N/A CANCEL
    07/25/2013 09:17 AM

What a gay azz retirement by AHM. He knew he was getting killed, so he quits. Pathetic IMO...

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by pinnacle420 View Post
    GOD WHY IS THIS GAME WE LOVE SO GOD DAMN BRUTAL D.... IF YOU WATCHED TIPSO... YOUR AS STONED AS I AM AT THIS POINT LOL..
    I went pretty big on Majeric to start my night. Total kaka that Janko didn't even give a FUK about playing this match today. WELL DONE JANKO AHOLE!!! I didn't watch the match, I'm glad I didn't. I never mind when a player loses, but tries his azz off! It is when players don't give a fuk that tears me apart. I play this sport with so much heart, that walking around not caring bs never made sense to me. WE are blessed to be playing tennis, if you are a player, we should always make the most out of EVERY chance God gives us to be on that court. Some of these pros are just plain PATHETIC when it comes to crap like that... Unreal...
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: pinnacle420

Dmoneytx

The Istomin line has gone from -170 to -155, so I am holding a bit off on that one for the moment. I have a small straight on him for 100, but I am going to see what I want to do with the matches now up for Atlanta and lines out, all of them. I am not happy about Janko sucking it this morning & then Seppi with the EASY win gets the retirement so no cash on his lines, UGH!

I really like Anderson today! Isner as well for sure, he will not lose this match. I am also leaning towards Dolgopolov today. He has a good draw & Bedene didn't play a good match in the first round but beat a super nobody, but he has lost to guys like Duckworth, Kamke, got destroyed by Mayer L in Wimbledon. He plays Challengers & is not in the top 100 yet. This is a match Dolgo should be able to take some control & outclass his opponent and start to maybe make a run this week.

Dmoneytx

7/25

Play #6
    Dolgopolov -190
    Anderson -380

Total = apprx -107
    1.5u / 1.4u

Play #7
    Dolgopolov ML -190

Total = -190
    1.25u / 0.66u
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 07-25-13 at 01:03 PM.

First ... 131132133134135136137 ... Last