Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Good post kenz. Thanks And I agree with you. Thanks for the support. Feel free to drop by anytime.

I am fading Viola again today. On court. Don't have time to do anything but this. ERV @ -280. Open parlay...

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

I trust you're all in on Viola?

FightinsFan
    FightinsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yo D what up brotha? Mlb back tom will be looking for a few 🔒. Going to focus on str8 few picks to target each night as alt RL parlays were not producing consistent results to my likng. Will hopefully post a good % of Mlb winners. Let me know if u have any solid picks across any sport feel free to pm. BOL. 😃

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by FightinsFan View Post
    Yo D what up brotha? Mlb back tom will be looking for a few . Going to focus on str8 few picks to target each night as alt RL parlays were not producing consistent results to my likng. Will hopefully post a good % of Mlb winners. Let me know if u have any solid picks across any sport feel free to pm. BOL. 

I will FF, thanks man. Well, it looks like Viola is now playing like a top 30 player. Dude has one win in 3 months, a guy ranked over 1300 and the rest of his matches he gets blown off the court pretty much. Lets run down Mr Violas last few months shall we????

Lost to Sijsling 1&4 (40 min match)
    Lost to Davi (#250) 4 & 4
    Lost to Baker (#333) 3 sets
    Lost to Marti (#219) 3 sets, but blown out 6-1 in third - Challenger Event
    Lost to Mayer L 4&3 - Challanger Event
    Lost to Devvarmann - 3 sets - Qualies
    Lost to Dolgopolov 4&3
    Lost to Sergeyev (never heard of em) - Challenger Event
    Lost to Cervenak (#248) - Challenger Event
    Lost to Cuevas (#485) - 3 sets - Challenger Event

Those are his last few months, no joking. He beat one guy in there in qualies first round who was a complete nobody. Other than that, I stopped in mid April bec it got boring to keep doing that. He even has more loses still from mid April to the beg of the year, I just am not going to ring them up & waste 20 more mins, LOL!!!
    I see all of that, I think the guy is not playing well. RIGHT??? He comes to this tment, what the fuk is he doing??? Just didn't expect him to play and beat players in the top 30..... Fing crazy if you ask me.

Hardcoar

Everything is crazy in the capital of the cola and cocoa beans respectively!

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Viva la Copa Coca!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    No shit Hard! LMAO!!! You are RIGHT ON!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Viva la Copa Coca!

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! Awesome Htown!! LOL, where do u find this stuff man??? LOL!!!
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 07-18-13 at 02:52 PM.

Hardcoar

Up in them mountains where the cola beans grow...

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Did you watch korolev -guccione game?

in the morning guccione was @1.90 15 minxutes to game he was @1.36

korolev is the mother and father of all fixers

I wrote in Another board which is in my native language taht he may retire when the first set is 5-1 after 3 breaks. I watched him in mersin challenger against michael linzer where he withdrew at 5-2 after fixing the game and losing his services purposedly

so with poor acting which is typical for korolev he made dfs, missed balls on the net and he called the doctor at 0-5

I wrote at the same forum that he may hold his Serve nor lose it according to his fix but 90 percent he will retire Before 2nd set. He hold on to his Serve it was 5-1 then guccione held his Serve 6-1

he Began the second Set with his Serve and got broke.then he retired

as you see i guessed what will happen by approximately 80% Accuracy because i saw what korolev does from time to time, i got familiar with his method also saw the Price changes Before the game

there is no way officials can be more blind than me in Bogota. One of the Most corrupt countries in the world and a known fixer... And there is no way Atp cannot see what i saw Before the game

conclusion : ATP is definitely not clean. Bettors are food for these worms and leeches

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Last week in Istanbul there was a challenger goffin was the number 1 seed

there was a game Mohammed safwat vs Filip veger

1.set veger Serve 0-2 15 -40 and veger won the set 6-2

2. Set safwat Serve 0 - 3 0-30 safwat won the set 6- 4

then safwat won the deciding set

1day later safwat vs zhyrmont

2nd set safwat began like a thunder serving 3-0 then suddenly Began to fault on his first Serves making dfs. He Lost the set 3-6 by losing 6 games in a row. Then suddenly he dominated the 3rd set again

These were some of the Most obvious fixings i ever watched along with many of korolevs games

FightinsFan

Hey DMon$..picks 4 MLB tonight if you're interested. All str8 flat bet 1 unit each.
    LAD+143
    TB-134
    Balty+131
    St.L-187 might be worth putting in a parlay if u want but Marquis has pitched well in recent starts.
    O/U: (each 1 unit) bought a run for each
    St.L v SD <10 -163
    Balty v TX <10 -165
    Pitt v Cincy <8.5 -160
    BOL tonight with whatever u decide bro.

Dmoneytx

Thanks FF, I am looking into the early picks now... BOL to you tonight as well

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5541

Sup D I'm on Almagro what about you? I feel fognini will finally fall.

Dmoneytx

I just got up D. I have a match at 8am this morning. I didn't touch the early match on that tment. I couldn't decide who I thought would win. Might go 3 sets now huh?? BOL on that one man! I might look into the matches later for Colombia...

Dmoneytx

Thanks FF, last night was a savior for me I took TB straight up on the ML & parlayed them with St Lo ML. I also parlayed the St Lo ML with the Under 7.5 +100 in the A's game vs Angles last night. I also had a straight on the Under on that game. I woke up this morning to ck that score - BAM! Hit all 4 plays last night for like over 500 profit on the baseball. I needed that man. I went on a limb with that Under in the A's, but Griffin & Weaver?? I thought it was worth a shot at +100, good for me

Anything today??? Let me know, I hope you had a good night as well sir

FightinsFan

Yo D glad to hear u had an awesome night last night! Mine was solid also with a 5-1 overall. Thus far today I am playing the following each for 1 unit:
    Cleveland (-124)
    3 team parlay (each +2.5 runs)=St.L, Det, Seattle (-142)
    O/U(bought a run on each)
    Det <9.5 (-165)
    Milw <9.5 (-171)
    Lean Colorado & Balty, dogs I'm considering r LAD+128 & Miami +156
    Will update if I add any officially. BOL.

FightinsFan

Hey D..Officially adding for 1 unit each:
    NYY <10 (-155)
    LAD+128
    Miami+156

FightinsFan

Hey D few plays that r yet to go off each 1 unit:
    Miami+149
    Parlay=St.L+2.5,Seatt+2.5,Costa rica +.5, US+.5 (-130)
    Clev-137
    Colorado-149
    BOL.

Lilfatbum
    Lilfatbum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

Tulsa continue to shock!

Lilfatbum
    Lilfatbum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3555

Wrong thread sorry guys!

Dmoneytx

7/23

Play #1
    Bautista-Agut -335
    Garcia Lopez -240

Total = apprx -119
    1.5u / 1.26u

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    7/23

Play #1
    Bautista-Agut -335
    Garcia Lopez -240

Total = apprx -119
    1.5u / 1.26u
    GOOD LUCK DMONEY!
    looking good so far
    I am on M. Larcher De Brito over V. Lepchenko at +145
    Last edited by Spanks; 07-23-13 at 07:08 AM.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Fading James Blake might be a good option and Dustin brown might give the vampire a run for his money
    still on the fence...

eaglegp23
    eaglegp23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 157

I really appreciate your plays Dmoney...any chance you can get them up before 4am? Ha! Im not up then. You have a crazy schedule man. Anyways, Thanks for your insight

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

Quote Originally Posted by eaglegp23 View Post
    I really appreciate your plays Dmoney...any chance you can get them up before 4am? Ha! Im not up then. You have a crazy schedule man. Anyways, Thanks for your insight
    Looked inside pinnacle420 thread, he had the parlay up way before the matches starts, unlike D who gives you 3 mins to tailed...who knows Dmoney probably tailed Pinnacle420

Joe05ca
    Joe05ca's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3209

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Looked inside pinnacle420 thread, he had the parlay up way before the matches starts, unlike D who gives you 3 mins to tailed...who knows Dmoney probably tailed Pinnacle420
    I agree bet10

Dmoneytx

Hey Bet, don't come on here and hate on me bec I won my only play I put up brotha Don't be sour. And tell me something BRO, how did I tail pinnacle420 if I took Garcia Lopez & he didn't??? He never had GGL in any plays that I saw looking over the board last night! Also, I never saw that he had Bautista Agut in any plays, so HOW on earth do I tail someone who didn't have EITHER of my players in their plays when my play went up?? Explain that MORON...... So go try your games somewhere else bro, you sound like a fing idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe05ca View Post
    I agree bet10
    Pinnacle 420 didn't have Agut OR Garcia Lopez on any plays when my play went up BEFORE the matches started this morning. You just joined this site and you are already becoming someone's biotch??? LOL!! Bec that what you sounded like with you "agree" comment. LOL!!! Dude, both of those picks were MY picks that I put up in the early morning. NO one had either of those players on their threads, anywhere. Only me fool Don't be mad you didn't tail, but this was the EASIEST money ever, hahaha. I don't "tail" in tennis, I put plays out. Both of ya'll sound pathetic. For real...

Dmoneytx

And that's great for pinn420, he's a really good guy. His "play" he put up was Peer (whom I unloaded on straight, bec that was easy $) and some other chick for WTA who was a slight underdog I think. He NEVER had Agut or G Lopez in any plays. You SOUND like you are saying I copied his play, he didn't even have an ATP play up when I put my play in. He had a WTA, one play. And it lost I think. At least get your grammar correct, and worry about winning your own plays. You come hate on me for having one winner today in one play??? Ouch! How bad was your morning man?? How much did you lose to be so bitter like this?? LOL, I won one play, easiest money ever. Don't be jealous. Thanks.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by eaglegp23 View Post
    I will do my best. I need to do them the "night" before, but that is always hard with the kiddos & gf. I was up late, I saw a few plays that I knew were winners, put the play in, posted it and went to bed. I will see what I can do tonight & maybe it becomes contagious Thanks for the support, I might have a play or two to throw up for today's matches in the US. BOL sir

Bet10Heinekens

OK CRUNCHING NUMBERS AND THIS SEEMS SOLID JUST BET IT... ROBERTO AND GARCIA-LOPEZ 300-250...

posted at 12:33 a.m

unlike you at 4:37 a.m, minutes before the R.B.A. match started

why even post a play when you give no time to tail

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Spanks View Post
    GOOD LUCK DMONEY!
    looking good so far
    I am on M. Larcher De Brito over V. Lepchenko at +145
    Quote Originally Posted by Spanks View Post
    Fading James Blake might be a good option and Dustin brown might give the vampire a run for his money
    still on the fence...
    What's up HS!!!! Crrrraccccckkkkkkkkk! I don't know how Brito did, hope she won for ya man! Fading Blake is never a bad idea IMO, really. He can throw in the towel at any time in a match by trying to just blast winners. Brown was close in that first set, 8-10 in breaker?? Ouch, tough first set to lose there, no surprise he lost the second at 2. BOL today HS!!!

Dmoneytx

OK CRUNCHING NUMBERS AND THIS SEEMS SOLID JUST BET IT... ROBERTO AND GARCIA-LOPEZ 300-250...

posted at 12:33 a.m

unlike you at 4:37 a.m, minutes before the R.B.A. matches started

why even post a play when you give no time to tail
    Because I can do whatever the hell I want to, that's why. Why the fuk you hating on me for putting out my only winner this morning?? SORRY I didn't get my play up HOURS before hand so that YOU could make money off of me. Dude, stop trolling and go away. I was still up, I saw a few plays early early, quick research & I was very confident that BOTH of those players were winning! So I post the play around 10 mins before match time? I didn't check, but WHY the hell do you care??? You say I tailed 420, you are so fing wrong it is laughable. Now you throw my post times up for my play this morning?? It was before the match, I posted, I won........ Dude, give it up man. Worry about your own plays, which I assume are not doing the best or you would NOT be on here stirring crap up for NO reason...

Dmoneytx

PS. Bet10, sometimes I don't have time to do a write up or explain why I like a parlay or play. The people who know me on here are very aware that I KNOW my tennis as well as ANYONE. My fing record for the last 18 months backs that up buddy. In the black after a year and a half with prob over 1,000 documented wagers??? Worry about making your own money in your own thread man, I'm all good here Thanks for the concern though.

Bet10Heinekens

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    PS. Bet10, sometimes I don't have time to do a write up or explain why I like a parlay or play. The people who know me on here are very aware that I KNOW my tennis as well as ANYONE. My fing record for the last 18 months backs that up buddy. In the black after a year and a half with prob over 1,000 documented wagers??? Worry about making your own money in your own thread man, I'm all good here Thanks for the concern though.
    LOL at you boasting how good you are

First ... 129130131132133134135 ... Last