FightinsFan
    FightinsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey D top of morn to u. Tailed your picks thx 4 putting them up early. We just got Verdasco in a tough 3 setter. MLB ended up 4-3 yest as NYY, AZ & SF came through after St.L but lost all my ML parlays. Last night was a reminder why taking those ginormous favs str8 isn't worth it in mlb & playing them in a few parlays can save bankroll in long run. It was a good night to take dogs as Stras was an embarrassment that lasted 2 innings (he must have taken Marlins large to pad his future retirement even more b-c he doesn't already gave enough), Houston's phenom pitcher Cosart was lights out & completely shut down Rays bats (4 hits) while Nicasio out dueled Kershaw & Dodgers had a 4 measly hits..these nights happen but variance will kick in & big dogs like last night will go back to their "normal mode" of losing the vast majority of those nights when they're facing top pitchers & clearly better hitting ball clubs. BOL today bro!

FightinsFan

Yo D 2 down already & 4 to go..got +133 odds on 5d on Kohli/Verdasco parlay...sweet picks thus far now we need Mahut & Isner to take care of business.

5 team parlay= NYY+2.5, Mahut, Isner, US & Costa Rica +215
    Risk 100
    Apparently the hammer has been revived from the dead & is alive & well. What's that I hear..PHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHT... pulledclear just shat himself stupid.

FightinsFan

Hey D here's play #2 I just put in on 5d with afternoon mlb & soccer if u r interested:
    4 team ML parlay=TB+2.5, Balty+2.5, USA, Costa Rica. -128 risk 2 units. BOL with remaining picks!

RedDevil89
    RedDevil89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Did the Mahut and Isner games get delayed or something? My live score app said they were meant to be played at 4am EST time it's now 9am and its not even on the app anymore? :s

FightinsFan

RedDevil89..games delayed until tom @ 10 AM I think

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

The Mahut match started the first game, so that is why the line if off the books for the most part. Russell is serving and it is 15-30 in the first game. Rain came, they stopped. BOTH matches today are starting at 9am CST, in about 3.5 hours. Then the finals will be this afternoon around 2pm CST. Thanks for helping out FF

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by FightinsFan View Post
    Hey D here's play #2 I just put in on 5d with afternoon mlb & soccer if u r interested:
    4 team ML parlay=TB+2.5, Balty+2.5, USA, Costa Rica. -128 risk 2 units. BOL with remaining picks!
    I didn't get to tail either play FF, I had one shot last night and I took it with Pitt RL @ +125. Wow, did I get lucky there. I but 2.5 units and I was pretty sure it was a loser going into that 7th inning with two outs, then the 2 runs put up with 2 outs already I was very happy! Turned my entire day around yest, needed that!

I am going to look at the early finals, esp the one with Verdasco in it. I already have both plays locked for the semis in Newport, looking for a big start this morning & to keep it rolling! Be back in a bit...

Dmoneytx

7/14

Play #1
    Verdasco ML -245

Total = -245
    1.5u / 0.61u

*Berlocq has had to save a TON of break points this week & against far lesser than players. Verdasco set the points up very well yest, just going on some cold streaks going for a little too much when hitting winners. If he plays the same today, he will prob finish those points better and I don't think Berlocq will save 14 of 16 break points again like he keeps doing. Should be a close match, but I think Verdasco finds a way and controls a lot of points today and if he plays smart, he should win this match and another tment, great opp for him. Hopefully he plays balls to the wall! VAMOS!

Dmoneytx

I just put money on a guy that missed TWO overheads, standing, at the service line. Then he plays a great point on ad out and has a sitter backhand put away about 4 feet from the net, higher than the net, and he hits it right at Berlocq and he blocks it retardedlly for a winner. That is 3 points that I could of won, I would not have believed it if I didn't see it with my own eyes. Unreal not to be in a breaker, absolutely jaw dropping. Those were 3 points I would of finished off easy, holy smokes...

Gus Fring
    Gus Fring's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 745

Verdasco odds just didn't make sense

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Actually they did make perfect sense at closing.

Dmoneytx

On my mobile right now, crazy busy. I see that Marchenko is playing Viola, Matteo. Wow, Viola has won ONE match in 3 months, and that was against a guy ranked 1400! Illya playing well and beating players he should. Lost to Russell in Newport, but he was in good form! Illya has done well on clay leading up to grass and losing to Viola is not an option. Sorry, but I have NO clue how Viola would all of a sudden play well and beat a decent Illya. Viola's year has been horrid, barely beating players ranked around 500 in first round qualies, he also came straight from the grass, which he did not the best. His record on clay going into the grass since Feb of this year, was 2-12 I believe. This is a match that Illya should win today. If he plays hard, which I am sure he will, he should get through! VAMOS!!!

Starts after the Guccione match, which is about to end in a long 3 setter. BOL to ev1!!! I will clean up yesterday when I get home

Dmoneytx

7/15

Play #1
    Marchenko ML -200

Total = -200
    1.5u / 0.75u

Dmoneytx

Marchenko had break points at 3-5, wait..........how the hell was he even DOWN 3-5???? He doesn't convert & loses the first set 3-6. Wow, this Viola guy hasn't beaten ONE player in the last 3 months. Not one..... But even before the grass season, Viola was 2-12 playing qualies and Challangers!! Marchenko has a good record on clay coming into the grass season & can't beat a guy like THIS??? WTF??? Wow, shocking to say the least...

Tennisfan23
    Tennisfan23's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 110

Take a chill pill on him for 25$ all be it at -3 -110 and over 21.5 for 15 theyll both hit chill out

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisfan23 View Post
    Take a chill pill on him for 25$ all be it at -3 -110 and over 21.5 for 15 theyll both hit chill out
    Not mad for losing the 150, just pissed bec Viola has been PURE shit all year long, fukking guy BARELY beat someone ranked 1319 and that is his ONLY win in 3 months. Then he beats Illya 6-0 in the third???? I fukking HATE clay now, it is a fukking joke to bet on. Clay on the ATP is almost similar to betting the WTA in general. Guys who haven't won in half a year, just up and beat decent players. Sure, ok
    Freaking horrible loss for Marchenko, this might get me to take a break for awhile. Guy has one win in 3-4 months and he waxes a decent player with decent results ALL year, who plays on clay. Thank GOD I don't play on clay in Houston where some chump who isn't nearly as good as me and has lost to crap players, can just up and have a lucky day with tons of lucky bounces and beats me! Thank GOD I play on hard court!!! I'll let ya'll know when I come back, this clay is just pathetic, it really is..... BOL ev1!

tevari
    purveyor of fuzzy green balls
    tevari's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 542

Just to let you know, Bogota is hard court, voiding all statements about the match you had made.
    Points Awarded:

shari91 gave tevari 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Tennisfan23

Hate to say it how could such a mistake be made when money is put on the table.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by tevari View Post
    Just to let you know, Bogota is hard court, voiding all statements about the match you had made.
    I didn't see that tevari. And that certainly does not void the statement that Viola was 2-12 going into the grass season and hasn't won but 1 match in 3 months. Also does not void the fact that I thank GOD everyday I play on hard court in Texas

And stupid me, but WHY on earth would I assume that a tment in SOUTH Americas was not on clay??? LMFAO. I never checked, but is the ONLY tment in Colombia or S America that is hard court for the ATP??? That is so fukked up. Just like Houston having the Red Clay Champ, when NO one in Houston plays on clay, makes ZERO sense to me, none!

Thanks for the post though tevari, I guess I just bet against the luckiest guy in the world. Not sure how you can play like pure crap for 6 months and then up and beat a guy who has been decent and posted a ton of more wins... Clay would surely explain it, but on the hard court, that is even more head scratching Best win Viola has had in half a year was a guy ranked #1319, other than that he has been crushed. Today he wins, LMAO.....

Dmoneytx

Hate to say it how could such a mistake be made when money is put on the table.

You make it sound like a had bank on this or hyped it up. I saw it was still on the board, looked up the players and saw how BAD Viola was, I faded Viola and it cost me $150. I didn't even check the surface, but knowing that 99% of all tment in S America are on clay, hmmmm??? I think I am allowed ONE bad assumption on the surface for the over 350 wagers I have put in this year.

This has got to be the only tment in S America that is on hard court for the ATP. I knew I was betting on 2 Challenger players, but Viola has really really been trash all year, 3 wins in 6 months or more?? And Viola plays CLAY, not hard courts!! LMFAO.

And Tennisfan23, I certainly do not need comments like that in my thread, if you don't have something constructive to say or to help with picks, then please don't say anything. "Hate to say it, but what a bone head move"........ That is pretty much what you said. Dude, I have posted over 1,500 plays on SBR & I do it just to give some people some help who don't know tennis. I teach tennis and play tments, so don't even go there. Please. I don't need you telling me take a "chill pill", or "how could you...." Thanks, but no thanks.

Dmoneytx

LOL!!! I always talk like that in the post you are referring to. Lots of exclm points, question marks, smileys, etc.... You just don't know me then. And that fine, I don't care. But the second post telling me I am ignorant when gambling with real money, pissed me off. Never fukking heard of ya, I have made people TONS of money on here, real money, and you come in and pop off "how on EARTH could a mistake like that be made when betting money......". It's called one mistake out of 300. Grow up and move on dude. Smh...

RedDevil89
    RedDevil89's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 761

Man its not even worth your time to be responding to these losers, at the end of the day they have come onto YOUR forum for a reason...I cant some people, if you are coming on here you are obviously looking for advice or a second opinion etc. If you don't think you need it then it wouldn't make sense for you to be on here. And you never hear of these guys when you post winners because they have probably either tailed your plays and don't take the time to appreciate your help, or they are kicking themselves for fading you and too embarrassed to say anything haha. Whether your a degenerate or just gamble for fun, we all do it with a goal of making money (we wouldn't do it otherwise) so if you got nothing nice or constructive to say then kindly keep your crap to yourselves, and it doesn't hurt to say thanks once in a while if your making money off somebody else hard work/knowledge.

Keep up the good work Dmoney!! We all have bad days or get unlucky, if we didnt the bookies would be bankrupt haha

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

keep doing what you do Dmoney my man...I am playing WTA tommorrow...

raidersfan
    raidersfan's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19

DMoney, don't get sidetracked....lets make some money and keep up the good job.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil89 View Post
    Man its not even worth your time to be responding to these losers, at the end of the day they have come onto YOUR forum for a reason...I cant some people, if you are coming on here you are obviously looking for advice or a second opinion etc. If you don't think you need it then it wouldn't make sense for you to be on here. And you never hear of these guys when you post winners because they have probably either tailed your plays and don't take the time to appreciate your help, or they are kicking themselves for fading you and too embarrassed to say anything haha. Whether your a degenerate or just gamble for fun, we all do it with a goal of making money (we wouldn't do it otherwise) so if you got nothing nice or constructive to say then kindly keep your crap to yourselves, and it doesn't hurt to say thanks once in a while if your making money off somebody else hard work/knowledge.

Keep up the good work Dmoney!! We all have bad days or get unlucky, if we didnt the bookies would be bankrupt haha
    D'Mofo runs this board!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by RedDevil89 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Spanks View Post
    keep doing what you do Dmoney my man...I am playing WTA tommorrow...
    Quote Originally Posted by raidersfan View Post
    DMoney, don't get sidetracked....lets make some money and keep up the good job.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    D'Mofo runs this board!
    I appreciate the comments from all of ya'll It really lifted my spirits to see some of ya'll take a min out of your schedule to send me a quick message. That was really cool, from all of ya'll. I just wanted to say thanks... I am dead tired, I am going to throw my plays up quickly and clean everything up tomm. I hope to wake up to some plays moving in the right direction, BOL ev1!

Dmoneytx

7/17

Play #1
    Federer -1000
    Haas -630
    Youzhny -190
    Anderson -1300

Total = apprx +108
    1.5u / 1.63u

Play #2
    Federer -1000
    Haas -630
    Lopez F -170
    Anderson -1300

Total =apprx +110
    1.5u / 1.65u

Play #3
    Federer -1000
    Gulbis -425
    Janowicz -326
    Anderson -1300

Total = apprx -110
    1.5u / 1.37u

Play #4
    Karlovic ML +180

Total = +180
    0.5u / 0.9u

Play #5
    Gulbis -425
    Mannarino -330
    Anderson -1300
    Federer -1000

Total = apprx -112
    1.0u / 0.88u

Tennisfan23

Just got up understand your point of view but I really didn't read it. Who am I that is the question.
    Last edited by Tennisfan23; 07-17-13 at 08:20 AM.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

I like the Ivo bet and am on viktorija golubic over hlavackova
    gl today...headsplittor...

Dmoneytx

Splittor, dude, it is so cool to be back in touch with you man We had so much fun didn't we back then brotha I should of done some things back then that I didn't see that I should have. I think back to us staying up all night playing poker, every night I should of married that girl HS, she would of said yes. She changed man, I'm kind of happy maybe we didn't tie the knot.........I don't know. Trying to start over, 5 years gone man. But as I always say in life, shit happens for a reason. I hope you have been great man, and life treating you well, family ok. Just got rained off the court, sucked bec I had like 7 high school kids for 3 hours, that's money I could of used, ARG! Might fire up some OG Kush/Pinneapple Hope you have a good day man! Hit me up soon.

Dmoneytx

Ya know, I really think the Ivo is not a bad play. IF he doesn't win, I sware he will lose in breakers. So getting almost +200 for breakers?? I'll take it. If he wins the first set, I think he wins the match. Sijsling is good, bec if Ivo serves good, he will NOT get broken today. Just my opinion.......

Dmoneytx

Gulbis gets the break back to get 3-3 in the third! Nice. Then he gives it right back in deuce to go down another break. Gulbis about to lose to Hajek. Betting against this guy is making people go broke. I just didn't think he would beat a guy ranked THIS high and back on clay. Hajek all of a sudden a threat on grass? Clay? Hard court? LOL. Ya, ok. Way to go Gulbis, can't beat Jan Hajek, my bad to think this guy turned his tennis life around. Same old Gulbis I guess...

Dmoneytx

Hajek at +375 cashes. LMAO... Stupid me to think Gulbis was serious about his tennis now. He is the same rich kid, losing early again, he will never change, I see that now. He will have his FEW windows of when he makes a run at a tment, but gotta fade this guy now at high prices. He isn't guaranteed to beat anyone, even a guy ranked around 100 or 200. Gulbis has always been a choker, today confirms for me that this guy will always be a choker.

Dmoneytx

Also a wonderful shout out to Mik Youzhny!!! Way to completely choke in your match today as well GGL has been pure trash all year, the guy has played awful. Youzhny who looked GREAT the last 2 months, goes down in flames. I knew that line was low, but holy crap, GGL is NOTHING special on clay! NOTHING. Again, stupid me to think a top 20 guy, who is playing excellent tennis!, should beat a low level pro who has struggles all year long. Way to go Youz, starting to play like Gulbis, except you don't have the billion dollars. Youzhny sucked today, barely winning the second set and sucking complete ass in the third. Way to go

kenz
    kenz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4350

Youzhny is one of the most-if not the most unreliable players on the tour. He along with Tursunov, Monaco, Chardy sometimes Brands - are hard to predict if they will deliver or not.

Today I cashed on GGL +1.5 set handicap since H2H he was 4-1 ahead and never got swept. He is a wise guy on the court and Youzhny does not wipe people too often on the clay.

GG Lopez does not have the best record, but he knows how o get a set from people like Almagro,Youzhny or Juan Monaco. That being said not sure if he will steal a set from Almagro tomorrow as last week, if he serves like the 2nd and 3rd set in Bastaad Sweden, and break only 3 break points of 15. Still over seems probable.

Keep up the good work but you tend to go ballistic and lose perspective on people who make you lose money.

First ... 128129130131132133134 ... Last