Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

That epic choke-match of the year between chokespersons of the year Kohlschreiber and Andujar back in Monaco. You know the one that earned them an ESPN award each...

Nice! My thread has been cursed since it started Monday.

Have a fine weekend, and don't bet too heavy favorites! ; )

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Wow, looked like Red Sox were going to come back in that 4th inning. Got 3 runs up and only down a run, left runners on the corners too! But, this Dempster guy is total shit. He has now given up 6 runs in 5 innings & NINE hits. Dude only went 3 and a half innings, what garbage. I didn't know about this dude, but he let a crap team shit all over him, UGH!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    That epic choke-match of the year between chokespersons of the year Kohlschreiber and Andujar back in Monaco. You know the one that earned them an ESPN award each...

Nice! My thread has been cursed since it started Monday.

Have a fine weekend, and don't bet too heavy favorites! ; )
    Yea, LOL, I remember that match! I hope your thread is ok, I don't know what happ.....??? And I'm prob gonna chill on the big fav straight plays, 4-0 is good for me, and back into my norm. I hope you have a great weekend too Hard

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5541

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Wow, looked like Red Sox were going to come back in that 4th inning. Got 3 runs up and only down a run, left runners on the corners too! But, this Dempster guy is total shit. He has now given up 6 runs in 5 innings & NINE hits. Dude only went 3 and a half innings, what garbage. I didn't know about this dude, but he let a crap team shit all over him, UGH!
    Man you got to believe in the indians. Took them today. Was easy money.

FightinsFan
    FightinsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Yo D..Sox down 7-6 now with men on 1st & 2nd..only in the 5th-ridiculous..Dumpster absolutely blew today what a loser. Rooting 4 u..hopefully sox bats outlast Mariners.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Man you got to believe in the indians. Took them today. Was easy money.
    What's up D??! Man, I didn't even know there was early baseball on until FF threw his picks & the Sox game was at 2:40 my time. Happy you cashed that play man
    Gonna have to look into the Indians now...

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by FightinsFan View Post
    Yo D..Sox down 7-6 now with men on 1st & 2nd..only in the 5th-ridiculous..Dumpster absolutely blew today what a loser. Rooting 4 u..hopefully sox bats outlast Mariners.
    Hey FF, I was just blowing off steam. 6 hours of sleep in two days will do what to ya, LOL,
    I came back from errands from that fourth inning & see Sox down 6-7, wow! Now tied, we actually have a game now, tight

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

Hey Lucas, I JUST got in from lessons man. I had NO clue on the Gulbis/Haas match. I saw Haas at -180 and I couldn't make a play. Gulbis tries, this is epic. Haas should win, I see they are deep in the third, I hope you win this one man! Fognini should be able to beat L Mayer. The only way I think Foghat doesn't win, is if he gets into this bitchy whinny phase. If he plays tough & doesn't quit, it would be a pretty big win for Mayer IMO. I think Fog gets it done bec this is a great chance for him to really do well here. He knows it & he has been around awhile, so prob not a lot of pressure. Just a good match that he SHOULD be very confident in. I mean come on, L Mayer lost to Somdeev Devvarmann right after the French Open. Before that he got SMOKED by Berlocq! Fognini should be able to win this match IMO. BOL today!!!
    thanks for that first win of the week!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    thanks for that first win of the week!!!

If I helped, your welcome Glad I laid off today for morning wagers. What a crazy day, damn! I wake up:
    Berrer lost (was prob a fav)
    Paire lost (he was fav)
    Haas lost to Foghat??? Ouch! - got blown out actually
    Ramos lost to Berlocq (coin flip maybe)
    Monaco lost to Dimitrov (he was fav)
    Almagro lost to Verdasco (he was fav for sure)
    Berdych lost to Thiemo DeBakker???? WTF?? (huge upset!)

I surely would of won one and prob lost more for sure, so glad I laid off. Hope you had a good morning, BOL!!
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 07-12-13 at 11:01 AM.

Dmoneytx

I am going to update my records quickly from the last two days. I might do something for the Newport quarters today, but those lines I do not like very much right now. Hewitt is -600 to a guy who has been playing lights out. Makes no sense, bec Hewitt will NOT dominate this match today & Jan just goes away. I can't see that at all....... Also, Isner is -400 when he can't return a serve very well & facing Ivo's serve prob won't juice up his return stats! How the hell can there not be breakers in this match all the way for the most part??? So starring at -400 on tiebreakers?? That is a terrible line..... Not sure what I am going to do, I'll be back later...

Dmoneytx

These were the straight plays I put in on the 9th on the big ML's. I did not put the straights on the thread bec 2 of them I did away from home & just decided to take a shot. I think it is rather obvious that I really like a player if I have used him in 2 or 3 or half of all my plays for the day. So it shouldn't be a surprise when I put 400 on Sijsling the other day bec I had him in like half of my plays. I want to record those, bec this is my thread to keep my tennis in check. I did play them well that day bec I hit all 3, and easily I think I really got the overall almost back to zero & that is quite an accomplishment since I hit that early clay losing streak to go almost down 2000. Now it is time to get back into the profit overall for the year bec my fav part of the season is approaching - hard courts

INTERNET / -1 Ticket #: 15187782
    Jul 10 06:30 AM
    MU STRAIGHT BET
    [4040] C. BERLOCQ -375
    (B. KAVIC vrs C. BERLOCQ)
    150 / 40 40 WIN
    WIN
    07/10/2013 05:25 AM
    INTERNET / -1 Ticket #: 15187783
    Jul 10 12:00 PM
    MU STRAIGHT BET
    [4337] I. SIJSLING -445
    (I. SIJSLING vrs Y. SUGITA)
    300 / 67 67 WIN
    WIN
    07/10/2013 05:26 AM
    INTERNET / -1 Ticket #: 15187784
    Jul 10 12:00 PM
    MU STRAIGHT BET
    [4337] I. SIJSLING -445
    (I. SIJSLING vrs Y. SUGITA)
    100 / 22 22 WIN
    WIN
    07/10/2013 05:32 AM
    PAULIE / 8750 Ticket #: 15192321
    Jul 10 04:25 PM
    MU STRAIGHT BET
    [4348] J. ISNER ML-350
    (A. MANNARINO vrs J. ISNER)
    300 / 85 85 WIN
    WIN
    07/10/2013 04:24 PM

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

I am going to update my records quickly from the last two days. I might do something for the Newport quarters today, but those lines I do not like very much right now. Hewitt is -600 to a guy who has been playing lights out. Makes no sense, bec Hewitt will NOT dominate this match today & Jan just goes away. I can't see that at all....... Also, Isner is -400 when he can't return a serve very well & facing Ivo's serve prob won't juice up his return stats! How the hell can there not be breakers in this match all the way for the most part??? So starring at -400 on tiebreakers?? That is a terrible line..... Not sure what I am going to do, I'll be back later...
    hewitt, isner. this is pretty much their FAVE tournament of the year. prices reflect that.

Dmoneytx

Results from yest 7/10:

Combined Total = (6-3)
    +1.32 units (+$132)

*BIG money plays yest = (4-0) - counted the 2 straights on Sijsling as 1 play, they were the same play

Overall Record (YTD) as of 7/10:

Total = (187-152-7)
    -1.43 units (-$143)
    Total Win % = 54.0%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (114-63-7) = 62.0%

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    hewitt, isner. this is pretty much their FAVE tournament of the year. prices reflect that.
    I know they both like this tment. Do fairly well, but do you really think -400 on Isner is a fair price?? Isner struggles to return serve, we all know that, I hope. Ivo is not going to serve crappy today, he will have 15 bombs and win prob 85-88% of his first serves and prob 65% on seconds. John will do the same thing bec Ivo is JUST as bad returning serve. John is the better player FOR sure, but if he has ONE crap service game & Ivo "steals" it, he will prob lose the set. If Ivo just freaking serves well, we have to see 2 breakers here or at least the first set breaker, which lays a ton of juice on breakers IMO...... -400?? I don't see John just easily beating Ivo and its a no sweater. This is gonna be a bomb festival!! That -400 is prob relflective of their current forms, but this match is going to be so close. I just have a feeling.....
    The line on Hewitt I think is crap big time. Yes, Herynch plays Challangers, but if you look at what he has done on GRASS this year, he has played really really well. NO way on earth Lleyton just blows Jan out today and wins like 2&3. I can't see that at all. I could even see Jan taking a set today, maybe even an upset. Should Lleyton win? Yes. But if you just throw Herynch to the side and say he is a lower level player, he will get crushed by the once great Lleyton Hewitt, than that is a bad approach from anyone, I'm not saying you Blue. I think this match is a 3 setter, Hewitt might get through, but I HAVE to think Hernych (can't spell that fkers name!) fights and fights hard! He has nothing to lose and he is playing really really well IMO...

Dmoneytx

Results from yest 7/11:

Combined Total = (1-0)
    +0.92 units (+$92)

*BIG money plays yest = (1-0)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 7/11:

Total = (188-152-7)
    -0.51 units (-$51)
    Total Win % = 54.2%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (115-63-7) = 62.2%

Dmoneytx

7/12

Play #1
    Isner -400

Total = -400
    3.15u / 0.78u

*Isner is serving so solid. He should be able to hold really well on almost every service game. Ivo did struggle slightly yest with only 7 aces and winning only 70% of first and 65% of seconds I think, he is usually WAY higher than that. I think Isner will somehow be able to chip into the service games of Ivo and if his serve struggles at all today, he will lose. Ivo has to serve lights out I think to make this super close. That can def happen, but my gut tells me Isner pulls out the breaker and a couple of tooth and nail games on both ends. BOL ev1!!!

FightinsFan

Yo D great call on Isner & your prediction of how the match would unfold as u were spot on. After a rough AM with Haas & Berdy leading the way in reducing my bankroll I cleaned up with u on Isner & after reading your description I played >25.5 smaller but quite rare when the ducks line up in a row like they just did. Will post some MLB soon..St.L @ Chi Cubs 4:05 only late afternoon game. Cards screwed me last night in a few parlays as they couldn't even plate 1 to cover the +2.5..pathetic. Lean Cards as their O should be able to get back on track & they should be extra motivated with the bats after just putting up a goose egg. BOL brotha!
    Last edited by FightinsFan; 07-12-13 at 02:07 PM. Reason: Inaccuracy

Dmoneytx

Yo D great call on Isner & your prediction of how the match would unfold as u were spot on. After a rough AM with Haas & Berdy leading the way in reducing my bankroll I cleaned up with u on Isner & after reading your description I played >25.5 smaller but quite rare when the ducks line up in a row like they just did. Will post some MLB soon..St.L @ Chi Cubs 4:05 only late afternoon game. Cards screwed me last night in a few parlays as they couldn't even plate 1 to cover the +2.5..pathetic. Lean Cards as their O should be able to get back on track & they should be extra motivated with the bats after just putting up a goose egg. BOL brotha!
    I am so happy I didn't play anything this morning, looked like upsets everywhere. Sorry about the AM crap, Haas losing? Berdych losing to Thiemo?? Wow. Nutty shit there. The bball turned out OK last night, thank gosh bec of LAD. I put over 300 on the -151 ML & sweated it hard with a bowl of OG Kush That plus the Red Sox (awesome win in extras!!!) actually made me about 40 profit, LOL!!! That turned out great for me bec I was looking at big loser in bball if LAD lost, but they didn't, thanks!

The crystal ball is in full effect today huh??? LMFAO!!! I nailed the write up on Isner on EP's thread almost dead on! I also kept saying that Jan will give Hewitt a bigtime run today and that the -615 was horrible!!! I check after Isner match, bec I rec it & just finished watching Isner with my 16 year old, and Jan was UP a break. Now I live playing it & it's 6-6 breaker & 3-3. I KNEW this would be close close, people expecting old man Hewitt to destroy a SUPER in form Hernych?? Hell no. I just have no options for the overs or unders or games at the moment bec of the 2 books I am on. I would of taken Jan plus the games without even thinking...

Glad I hit my Isner "risky" ML, bec I told ev1 it was gonna be -400 on tiebreakers, LMAO!! And being the degen I am, I am laying almost 350 watching breakers, Muaahahahahah!!! But we all know, Isner is the best in the bizz with those breakers He packs em up, flames em down & blows em out, LOL!!! Isner rules in the breaker, USA USA!!!

Thanks for the tips on bball today. I will tail you on Cards & hopefully they bust out of the offense slump yest & go nuts. It was painful yest to see TWO games score a total of ONE run for us, but it is a diff day and lets hope for a good afternoon/night! VAMOS! BOL!!!

Dmoneytx

Results from today 7/12:

Combined Total = (1-0)
    +0.78 units (+$78)

*BIG money plays today = (1-0)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 7/12:

Total = (189-152-7)
    +0.27 units (+$27)
    Total Win % = 54.3%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (116-63-7) = 62.4%

Dmoneytx

Kicking myself for NOT putting 50 or 100 on Hernych! Even if he doesn't hold his set lead and 2-1 in the second score, I told EVERYONE on here that Jan had a good chance to win this match. I was just so busy at the house, I barely made up my mind to go big on the Isner match. Watch Jan cash the +500, then I WILL kick myself, literally, LMFAO!!! The crystal ball was on as a mother fer today, dammit. BOL ev1 for the evening wagers

FightinsFan

Dmon$..I have Hewitt in 2 open parlays so I hedged 35 on Hernych @+498 on 5d to win 175 if it hits after reading your write up. Also 50 each on Jan +4.5 & >21 thx to your targeted match write up. Hedge & other 2 looking pretty realistic right about now. Cards up 2-0 still in 1st with 2 men on..didn't even need an inning to get 2x more runs than last night lol. Still working on later MLB & then will post.

FightinsFan

Yo D..Hernych getting ripped now down 3-0 in 3rd set & ready broken twice..lookin like Jan +games is going down tubes, >21 hit already, +498 on Jan loses & 2 parlays with Hewitt still alive

GoBlue77
    GoBlue77's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 19052

Kicking myself for NOT putting 50 or 100 on Hernych! Even if he doesn't hold his set lead and 2-1 in the second score, I told EVERYONE on here that Jan had a good chance to win this match. I was just so busy at the house, I barely made up my mind to go big on the Isner match. Watch Jan cash the +500, then I WILL kick myself, literally, LMFAO!!! The crystal ball was on as a mother fer today, dammit. BOL ev1 for the evening wagers
    not to be a jerk but not really. he threw the final set it looks like...hewitt even covered the spread(-4.5)
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by GoBlue77 View Post
    not to be a jerk but not really. he threw the final set it looks like...hewitt even covered the spread(-4.5)
    Woaaa! I just got in to get water for next 2 hours of teaching, Hewitt covered the spread??? WOW! I didn't see that coming, esp after Jan wins the first set!

Dmoneytx

Dmon$..I have Hewitt in 2 open parlays so I hedged 35 on Hernych @+498 on 5d to win 175 if it hits after reading your write up. Also 50 each on Jan +4.5 & >21 thx to your targeted match write up. Hedge & other 2 looking pretty realistic right about now. Cards up 2-0 still in 1st with 2 men on..didn't even need an inning to get 2x more runs than last night lol. Still working on later MLB & then will post.
    Yo D..Hernych getting ripped now down 3-0 in 3rd set & ready broken twice..lookin like Jan +games is going down tubes, >21 hit already, +498 on Jan loses & 2 parlays with Hewitt still alive
    Damn, can't be upset with +500 winning the first set and tied 3-3 in the second I thought. Damn@!! I can't bel Jan didn't cover the spread after WINNING the first set, THAT is terrible IMO. You were SMART to take that over too, hopefully that helped AND you got the 2 parlays to come in Happy for you. Gotta run back, I'll try to ck for the 6pm games, but I might not have another break. This 10 mins was all I had till I'm done at 7pm CST. Good luck tonight, I will tail whatever you throw on my thread if I can get it in. Def the later games I am interested! Dodgers again, with Kershaw ???? Be back later man. Thanks.

FightinsFan

MLB tonight big card: 1 unit=50
    1. 2 team ML parlay=LAD & TB -121 to win 2 units
    2. NYY (Kuroda) -167 2 units
    3. AZ (Corbin) -159 1 unit
    4. 5 team ML parlay (alt +2.5 RL) & Soccer- TB, NYY, LAD, Wash, USA(on Sat.)-138 2 units
    5. SF -109 1 unit
    6. 7 team ML parlay (alt +2.5 RL) & soccer- LAD, AZ, Balty, LAA, TB, NYY & USA +210 1 unit
    BOL D!

Dmoneytx

MLB tonight big card: 1 unit=50
    1. 2 team ML parlay=LAD & TB -121 to win 2 units
    2. NYY (Kuroda) -167 2 units
    3. AZ (Corbin) -159 1 unit
    4. 5 team ML parlay (alt +2.5 RL) & Soccer- TB, NYY, LAD, Wash, USA(on Sat.)-138 2 units
    5. SF -109 1 unit
    6. 7 team ML parlay (alt +2.5 RL) & soccer- LAD, AZ, Balty, LAA, TB, NYY & USA +210 1 unit
    BOL D!
    Just got in FF. Thanks for the tips man. Gonna jump on what I still can. I put 2 units on Rays ML at -325 earlier bec I thought that would be a no brainer. Astros up 2-0 in the 7th?? Fukking horrible!!! I sware to Gosh, every -250 to -300 line in baseball is a LOSER. IT is absolutely a joke IMO. Rays don't even have ONE fukking hit! How bad is that dude????
    I also threw 1 unit on Strasburg tonight. At -173 I wasn't jazzed, but I see he gives up FIVE runs in the first inning?>>>> What the FUK?? Man, what a horrible way to start the baseball night. Rays don't have one hit, might go hitless the entire game? Against Houston???
    Stras gives up five runs? Did he even make it thru the first inning??? Did Strasburg get pulled BEFORE the first inning was over???? I honestly don't know. What a bunch of shit luck for me man. ARG!!!

Hoping the plays I can still get in, bring me back down to level tonight. Dammit, gonna need a strong finish man unless one of those games turns around. I remember the Rays were -1.5 runs @ -155! I thought ML should be ok, Astros were horrible I thought, dammit...

FightinsFan

UGLY thus far is all I can say. Stras line is pathetic- 2 innings, 5 hits, 7 earned runs & 4 walks. TB making Cosart from Houston look like Cy Young. Glad St. L held on earlier b-c this is just complete crap. I only took TB & Wash in parlays but they're both killing pretty much all of em with this ridiculous performance. Yankees gave 1 hit & are delayed in tge 4th. Barring some complete turnaround or drastic change in the late innings these games look relatively hopeless.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Just got in FF. Thanks for the tips man. Gonna jump on what I still can. I put 2 units on Rays ML at -325 earlier bec I thought that would be a no brainer. Astros up 2-0 in the 7th?? Fukking horrible!!! I sware to Gosh, every -250 to -300 line in baseball is a LOSER. IT is absolutely a joke IMO. Rays don't even have ONE fukking hit! How bad is that dude????
    I also threw 1 unit on Strasburg tonight. At -173 I wasn't jazzed, but I see he gives up FIVE runs in the first inning?>>>> What the FUK?? Man, what a horrible way to start the baseball night. Rays don't have one hit, might go hitless the entire game? Against Houston???
    Stras gives up five runs? Did he even make it thru the first inning??? Did Strasburg get pulled BEFORE the first inning was over???? I honestly don't know. What a bunch of shit luck for me man. ARG!!!

Hoping the plays I can still get in, bring me back down to level tonight. Dammit, gonna need a strong finish man unless one of those games turns around. I remember the Rays were -1.5 runs @ -155! I thought ML should be ok, Astros were horrible I thought, dammit...

Sorry to hear about the rough night, D, but I'm disappointed in you for letting that line suck you in ... Jarred Cosart is one of the Astros' top pitching prospects. As hard as it may be to believe, the Astros actually have some young guys in the minors with some serious talent, and he's one of the first to make their way up to the big leagues. I believe he was involved in the Hunter Pence trade, IIRC.

Be careful fading the Astros in the second half, because more of these legit prospects are going to star making their way up to the majors. Hope you're already on the road to recovery from this loss, D. Stay up.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5541

Redsox was easy money

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

PHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHT fart noise.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

dmoney any suggestions for today?

pulledclear
    pulledclear's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dead as a hammer.

Dmoneytx

7/13

Play #1
    Verdasco -140
    Mahut -370

Total = apprx +118
    1.0u / 1.18u

Play #2
    Verdasco -140
    Kohlschriber -300

Total = apprx +129
    1.0u /1.29u

Play #3
    Isner -190
    Mahut -370

Total = apprx -106
    1.0u /0.94u

Play #4
    Isner -190
    Kohlschriber -300

Total = apprx +104
    1.0u /1.04u

Play #5
    Isner -190

Total = -190
    1.5u /0.79u

Play #6
    Kohlschriber -300

Total = -300
    1.5u / 0.50u

Play #7
    Mahut -370
    Halep -693

Total = apprx -225
    1.0u / 0.45u

*BOL to ev1 tomm!!! Hoping for a good start this morning, VAMOS!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by pulledclear View Post
    Dead as a hammer.
    Thank you for your comment I have actually been doing really well, as you probably know. Since that crap run I had on the clay season, the French spurred me from around -1800 to now actually back in positive numbers It's too bad you didn't tail me on the grass season, you could of won some easy money. I hope your other wagers are doing well, your negativity is a dead give away that you probably have lost your house, girlfriend, dog, etc.... to gambling. Feel free to drop by anytime, it's like a omen of good luck for me. The last time you made a comment, I went on a tear. Thanks Have a nice day.

First ... 127128129130131132133 ... Last