Overall Record (YTD) as of 7/2:

Total = (179-148-7)
    -3.35 units (-$335)
    Total Win % = 53.6%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (110-63-7) = 61.1%

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Dammit!!! I could NOT get to my computer in time bec my girl had a crown put on today and she is medicated. I had to make about 4-5 stops on the way home. I wanted to get Henyrch in plus Ram. Ram was only -275 and he is winning easily, Jan got put to the test and barely won at -550, wow. I was going to throw one more play in, but didn't have time. Would of helped bec ERV lost in straights to Ivo. I guess his injury is better now & he is out bombing 20 aces again, dammit. Hewitt looks in control & it was only one more play for about 100, so not too bad I didn't get it in. This just tells me, I HAVE to start putting my plays in during the night, not the daytime. Tonight I fight for a change, bec today would of been prob an easy 3-1, now looking at 2-1. ARG. If I see one more I like for the 3pm, I will put it up now, if not I will clean up tonight & be ready to look at matches this evening. I hope ev1 had just as good of a day

Dmoneytx

***Final Record for Wimbledon 2013***

Total for Tment = (12-5) +4.55 units (+$455)

Total Win % = 70.6%

***I know I was not able to keep the Wimbledon record per se, but if anyone tailed me on all my plays, we had a good run. Especially to get the overall back to almost even I know the plays were not everyday, but all were posted before the matches started, some way before and some right before. I knew I did well for Wimbledon, this was actually a little better than I thought. I'm glad I stayed away from the finals bec I prob would of taken Joker. I am happy for Murray, he is an incredible hard worker off the court, he did deserve it. For those who tailed a few plays, hopefully I won ya some money, it was all good for me

Dmoneytx

Looks like today was a decent day, profiting less than a 100, but the only loss way ERV & if HE had just won, would of been a great day! I also missed putting in the Ram parlay. But, taking a 2-1 day is decent. It is not what I was looking for, but I only had one loss by the ERV match and he was -250, so being the last leg I had him at -133 I think. Good value there, but Ivo looks healthy again and ERV did not play well. I am going to put up today's record and overall, so that leaves me to only go over stats, lines, info, etc.... tonight so that I can post plays before I hit the bed. Hope ev1 had a great day

Hey FF, kind of sucks we only had ERV lose to not hit all our plays today in tennis, ARG! I prob would of used Ram, but they did NOT have the fing line up when I put my 3 plays in before I took my girl to her appt. I did like ERV, but I would of taken Ram in a heartbeat in that same spot. I'm ok with 2-1, but I just feel like I didn't do well today bec of the non lines and not getting my 4th play in on time. Oh well, I guess we take out 60 profit and head to tonight. IF you like any baseball man, try to stop by and let me know. I am looking at the lines now bec I teach tennis tonight from 6-8:30. I have to put my crap in early, except for the 9pm games. I'll see u in a bit I hope. Thanks.

Dmoneytx

Results from today 7/9:

Combined Total = (2-1)
    +0.60 units (+$60)

*BIG money plays today = (0-0)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 7/9:

Total = (181-149-7)
    -2.75 units (-$275)
    Total Win % = 53.7%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (110-63-7) = 61.1%

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I actually do. I know they are both Aus, BUT, I really think this is a tment that Hewitt knows he can make it deep if he really puts a huge effort down this week. At his age, he knows he won't have many chances to actually go deep and maybe win one more tment, I think he makes a push this week and gives himself a chance, esp with some bigger seeds that we know are gonna go out bec this is the "graveyard" tment..... Just my opinion.

Yes, let's cash this sir! BOL!
    ahhhs good pick dmoney, should of taken my countrymen instead. congrats

FightinsFan
    FightinsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey FF, kind of sucks we only had ERV lose to not hit all our plays today in tennis, ARG! I prob would of used Ram, but they did NOT have the fing line up when I put my 3 plays in before I took my girl to her appt. I did like ERV, but I would of taken Ram in a heartbeat in that same spot. I'm ok with 2-1, but I just feel like I didn't do well today bec of the non lines and not getting my 4th play in on time. Oh well, I guess we take out 60 profit and head to tonight. IF you like any baseball man, try to stop by and let me know. I am looking at the lines now bec I teach tennis tonight from 6-8:30. I have to put my crap in early, except for the 9pm games. I'll see u in a bit I hope. Thanks.
    **Sorry didn't get chance to post mlb tonite dmon$ but I was coaching my son's f'ball & was on road earlier. Took NYY, St.L, Atl, TB, LAA, Det, & Cincy spread amongst a series of 3 team parlays with each at +2.5 runs on alt RL..will see how it goes. Picks were good today in tennis just Vaseline Man screwed us from big profit. I didn't touch any of these later mlb games. Will def post mlb earlier tom & u can tail if u want. Look forward to seeing your tennis picks tonight for tom tennis. BOL brotha!

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

how does

R Bautista-Agut v M Klizan - dont trust this guy but he looked on the ball last match looks like it will go to a 3rd set..
    and T Robredo v A Ramos

Dmoneytx

[QUOTE=FightinsFan;19104506]**Sorry didn't get chance to post mlb tonite dmon$ but I was coaching my son's f'ball & was on road earlier. Took NYY, St.L, Atl, TB, LAA, Det, & Cincy spread amongst a series of 3 team parlays with each at +2.5 runs on alt RL..will see how it goes. Picks were good today in tennis just Vaseline Man screwed us from big profit. I didn't touch any of these later mlb games. Will def post mlb earlier tom & u can tail if u want. Look forward to seeing your tennis picks tonight for tom tennis. BOL brotha![QUOTE]

No sweat man! I hope you did well. Yea, sucked on ERV. I didn't do any of the later games for mlb, I unleashed on the USA -2.5 -150 tonight. That was too dang easy Def try to post your picks on here for me, I would appreciate that. Tennis picks gonna go up in a few mins. BOL!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    how does

R Bautista-Agut v M Klizan - dont trust this guy but he looked on the ball last match looks like it will go to a 3rd set..
    and T Robredo v A Ramos
    I like Robredo tomm in that match. Ramos could put up a good fight, but little man Robro I think wins that match. Looks like the Klizan is realy a toss up. I don't really trust him either bec Agut can play really well. U thinking over then??

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

I like Robredo tomm in that match. Ramos could put up a good fight, but little man Robro I think wins that match. Looks like the Klizan is realy a toss up. I don't really trust him either bec Agut can play really well. U thinking over then??
    nah didnt really think about it until i bet

Dmoneytx

7/10

Play #1
    Robredo -300
    Sijsling -445
    Kohlschriber -1500

Total = apprx -135
    1.0u / 0.74u

Play #2
    Berlocq -375
    Isner -315
    Kohlschriber -1500

Total = apprx -128
    1.0u / 0.78u

Play #3
    Robredo -300
    Karlovic -125

Total = apprx +140
    1.0u / 1.40u

Play #4
    Chardy -360
    Isner -315
    Kohlschriber -1500

Total = apprx -125
    1.25u / 1.0u

Play #5
    Berlocq -365
    Sijsling -445
    Hewitt -850

Total = apprx -137
    1.0u / 0.73u

Play #6
    Sijsling -445
    Hewitt -850
    Kohlschriber -1500

Total = apprx -215
    1.5u / 0.66u

FightinsFan

Yo D..just woke up & tailed your picks for today except Berlocq as he already went off..I actually put him in a few parlays last night before I went to bed..will post mlb later today to try & get us a few winners. BOL today!

FightinsFan

[QUOTE=Dmoneytx;19107250][QUOTE=FightinsFan;19104506]**Sorry didn't get chance to post mlb tonite dmon$ but I was coaching my son's f'ball & was on road earlier. Took NYY, St.L, Atl, TB, LAA, Det, & Cincy spread amongst a series of 3 team parlays with each at +2.5 runs on alt RL..will see how it goes. Picks were good today in tennis just Vaseline Man screwed us from big profit. I didn't touch any of these later mlb games. Will def post mlb earlier tom & u can tail if u want. Look forward to seeing your tennis picks tonight for tom tennis. BOL brotha!

No sweat man! I hope you did well. Yea, sucked on ERV. I didn't do any of the later games for mlb, I unleashed on the USA -2.5 -150 tonight. That was too dang easy Def try to post your picks on here for me, I would appreciate that. Tennis picks gonna go up in a few mins. BOL!!!
    **Afternoon mlb with a WNBA & a few tennis..giving it a shot:
    6 team parlay=Atl+2.5/Cincy+2.5/SF+2.5/Phx Mercury/Berdych(tom)/Halep risk 150 pays 130

Dmoneytx

Thanks FF I just got in from lessons all morning, everything soaking wet. I could not watch ANY tennis this morning, hoping to catch the Isner match at 3pm. I didn't get to even look at baseball, I came here first & Cinn is prob off the board. That is ok bec I put a 400 play in on Sijsling straight for some unknown reason at 5am....... well, I thought he would win easy, that's why. I wish you the BOL on that play, let me know for later games this evening if you can.

I saw the highlights from this morning for 3 minutes & did I REALLY bet on a guy wearing a fukking bandana around his NECK while he plays????? WTF??? Robredo looked like a damn fing man in drag! What the hell is up with THAT??? Seriously, if I had known this dude was gonna wear a neck dana, I prob would NOT have taken for the pure fact it looks VERY non heterosexual. Well, he beat Ramos before, but today he goes down in flames..... sucked. Also, Chardy has got to be the BEST first match loser in the history of tennis when he is seeded 4 or higher. I think he has a TON of talent, but holy cow does this guy exit a TON of tments SO SO early!!! Robredo 4 seed, loses in straights. Chardy 3 seed, loses in three sets.........sucked. I also saw that Berrer held ALL of Chardys break opportunities. Chardy also decided to serve like the WTA today, mother fukker! He had double digit double faults. HOW is that even possible for someone ranked 30 in the WORLD????! I have NO clue! Also, Robredo NEVER won one point on Ramos second serve the ENTIRE match! Not ONE! Ramos was 12 for 12 on his second serve points today. That is HORRID by Robredo. Is Robredo back on his way down again???? IF he is, he is done permanently IMO.

That leaves Isner & Hewitt to try to pull their matches out so that I at least go 3-3 with the 400 straight I put in on Igor this morning, that will help! Need a good finish to the day. I'll be back on later. BOL to ev1!

FightinsFan

Thx D hopefully can keep that parlay alive heading into Berdy as last end tom..early leans tonight in mlb on TB, Det, Boston, NYY, Boston, St.L & LAA on alt RL +2.5 divided into a few parlays..possibly throw in Phx merc or a few tennis plays..let me know who u think looks good in tennis for tom
    Last edited by FightinsFan; 07-10-13 at 01:51 PM.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5529

Man Im on the opposite on isner match. Cant trust him

FightinsFan

Hey D glad u didn't tail my mlb b-c parlay just went down before it even really got started..damn Braves crap reliever let up 2 runs in bottom 8 with 2 out which very likely would have been Miami's last at bat since they were already leading 4-2 at the time..very frustrating another 1 bites the dust for today been one of those days thus far.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Man Im on the opposite on isner match. Cant trust him
    Hey D, what's up man?? I did not watch one point of that match. I slowly looked at first set, 6-0. I was like, easy win here! Then second set, 9-7 in breaker! WOW. Almost went 3 sets huh?? I really think with the home crowd and big serve, John can do well here this week. I had him in 2 parlays today, maybe 3, can't remember, but I liked him so much I MADE America'sbookie.com give me the line on the phone right before they started. So I threw 3 units straight on him:

PAULIE / 8750 Ticket #: 15192321
    Jul 10 04:25 PM
    MU STRAIGHT BET
    [4348] J. ISNER ML-350
    (A. MANNARINO vrs J. ISNER)
    300 / 85 85 WIN
    WIN
    07/10/2013 04:24 PM

Little risky, but shit, I put 4 units on Sijsling earlier, LOL!!! Crazy Dmoneytx!!! Muaaahahahahaha!!! I wish you the BOL tonight sir! Hit me up on my phone brotha

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by FightinsFan View Post
    Hey D glad u didn't tail my mlb b-c parlay just went down before it even really got started..damn Braves crap reliever let up 2 runs in bottom 8 with 2 out which very likely would have been Miami's last at bat since they were already leading 4-2 at the time..very frustrating another 1 bites the dust for today been one of those days thus far.
    I know FF. Tough loss on that one earlier, but hopefully tonight the bases get you back into it from where u started today. I got a little lucky and threw big straights on Berlocq, Sijsling & Isner. Whew!!! I looked at your bball plays for tonight, gonna jump on one of them for the 6pm games bec I have one more hour of tennis and then I am done work
    Thanks again, as always.

FightinsFan

Hey Dmon$..Hopefully u jumped on NYY, LAA or Det as they r all winning by 3 or > currently. I'm hoping to make some back with my mlb plays tonight. No more wbna as its f'n ridiculous than a -1200 11-12 pt fav outright loses. What do u like for tennis tom? Nice hits on your straight tennis plays & US soccer last night. You should pm me if u have something u really like or r going hard on. BOL!

FightinsFan

Finally Beijing underway after marathon rain delays. I have 1 remaining slot in 2 open parlays just waiting to cash & 1 straight play. Need those.

Dmoneytx

Hey Dmon$..Hopefully u jumped on NYY, LAA or Det as they r all winning by 3 or > currently. I'm hoping to make some back with my mlb plays tonight. No more wbna as its f'n ridiculous than a -1200 11-12 pt fav outright loses. What do u like for tennis tom? Nice hits on your straight tennis plays & US soccer last night. You should pm me if u have somethg u really like or r going hard on. BOL!
    Agree on the pm. Noted. Thanks for the mlb last night. I was on TB ml & rl, DET ml & rl, BOS ml & rl. That was 5 out of 6, was a really good night
    And yea, the WNBA, I stay away from, that is sick that a -1200 flat out loses outright, wow!

Finally Beijing underway after marathon rain delays. I have 1 remaining slot in 2 open parlays just waiting to cash & 1 straight play. Need those.
    BOL on those!

Going to look and see if I like an early match before the Newport tment gets going in 2.5 hours...

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes

Dmoney! i lost again, 2 favs in a parlay be drillin. but im still gonna try how does haas and fognini sound? how did fognini look in his first match? i know gulbis doesnt look like the type to try in this event..

Dmoneytx

Hey Lucas, I JUST got in from lessons man. I had NO clue on the Gulbis/Haas match. I saw Haas at -180 and I couldn't make a play. Gulbis tries, this is epic. Haas should win, I see they are deep in the third, I hope you win this one man! Fognini should be able to beat L Mayer. The only way I think Foghat doesn't win, is if he gets into this bitchy whinny phase. If he plays tough & doesn't quit, it would be a pretty big win for Mayer IMO. I think Fog gets it done bec this is a great chance for him to really do well here. He knows it & he has been around awhile, so prob not a lot of pressure. Just a good match that he SHOULD be very confident in. I mean come on, L Mayer lost to Somdeev Devvarmann right after the French Open. Before that he got SMOKED by Berlocq! Fognini should be able to win this match IMO. BOL today!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: lucasdawg

Dmoneytx

7/11

Play #1
    Fognini -275

Total = -275
    2.5u / 0.92u

*L Mayer had to save 12 of 15 break points in his 3 hour marathon with Andujar the other day. He only saw 2 breaks for himself! Wow. Fognini won in close two sets, but he SHOULD be the one getting a lot of looks on the second serve today & putting pressure on Mayer from start to finish. Could be really close, but I have to lean Fognini in this match, esp since Mayer lost to Devvarmann pretty bad & got blown out by Berlocq (his last 2 clay matches per se). Depending on the rain in Newport, I will be back later. BOL ev1!!!

Dmoneytx

I am also going to clean up my record from yest & post the few tickets I put in on the court while I was teaching that were just straights of the plays I really liked (used multiple times) in my parlays already. The Fognini match is about to begin, so I need to get lunch first and then I will be back to at least get the record straight from yest. Hope ev1 had a great morning

FightinsFan

Hey D..took Fognini straight 2 but only for 50..hopefully he keeps the momentum going. Early leans for later MLB: Bost(3:40), St.L, LAD, Wash. BOL!

Dmoneytx

Hey D..took Fognini straight 2 but only for 50..hopefully he keeps the momentum going. Early leans for later MLB: Bost(3:40), St.L, LAD, Wash. BOL!
    Nice FF I threw 250 on him & I also put him in an open parlay for 100 Looks like he is giving L Mayer the freaking beat down right now. This was too damn easy! Thanks for the bball picks. Will prob tail all of them on my americasbookie.com account, these straights in tennis have boosted that account big time. Hell ya!!! Muahahahahaha!!! BOL for us tonight

Dmoneytx

=

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

7/11

Play #1
    Fognini -275

Total = -275
    2.5u / 0.92u

*L Mayer had to save 12 of 15 break points in his 3 hour marathon with Andujar the other day. He only saw 2 breaks for himself! Wow. Fognini won in close two sets, but he SHOULD be the one getting a lot of looks on the second serve today & putting pressure on Mayer from start to finish. Could be really close, but I have to lean Fognini in this match, esp since Mayer lost to Devvarmann pretty bad & got blown out by Berlocq (his last 2 clay matches per se). Depending on the rain in Newport, I will be back later. BOL ev1!!!
    Andujar–Kohlschreiber, anyone?

P.S Somdev Dev Varman can go sodomize himself.

FK'EM'UP D-Mo'!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Andujar–Kohlschreiber, anyone?

P.S Somdev Dev Varman can go sodomize himself.

FK'EM'UP D-Mo'!

Thanks Hard! Your posts are the best man Devvarmann sodomize himself??? LMAO, nice. I wasn't sure what the Andu/Kohl reference was for?? Explain further my man>>>>>

Dude, I went nuts the last two days in my americasbookie.com account. I took 4 BIG money lines and went deep to make some coin Prob won't do another ML straight this big in awhile. It was nice bec all of them were easy wins You will see in a min when I post up my record. Hope you are having a great day!!!

Dmoneytx

I saw Red Sox were up 1-0, so I closed my eyes to take a quick nap. I open them........... 1-4 now. I'm turning this one off & heading to run errands. Dude, Dempster has given up FIVE hits in the first inning and a half, complete suckage... ARG!

First ... 126127128129130131132 ... Last