Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
    you like youznhy anc cilic in a parlay together?
    Yes I do. Both should win their matches. Bags has been crap lately & Youz has been playing freaking really great on the grass. Should pay around -290?? BOL on that one if you play it!

Quote Originally Posted by TheMLBKing View Post
    oh god, people on mennstennisforums saying knittel will win easily. I'm toast before the games have even started.
    No way on earth he will win easy. I don't think he will win at all, just my opinion...

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    LOL. You should not listen to everything people say on the internet, but I did not bet on that match myself, not enough confidence for me.
    Agreed. I laid off bec I see better plays I think, but Monaco needs to win a few rounds here and not just be a clay court biotch. He has the better talent, let's see if he plays up to it. Wouldn't surprise me to see Juan win in 4 sets, maybe better.

Dmoneytx

Plays for 6/24:

Play #1
    Rosol -210
    Cilic -510
    Paire -1200

Total = apprx -109
    2.0u / 1.82u

Play #2
    Pospisil -155
    Youzhny -800

Total = apprx -114
    1.5u / 1.28u

Play #3
    Kutnetsov -225
    Janowicz -465

Total = apprx -132
    1.0u / 0.76u

Play #4
    Benneteau -350
    Youzhny -800
    Gulbis -400

Total = apprx -123
    1.0u / 0.81u

Play #5
    Janowicz -465
    Cilic -510
    Paire -1200

Total = apprx -172
    1.75u / 1.01u

Play #6
    Gulbis -400
    Kutnetsov -225

Total = apprx -124
    1.0u / 0.81u

Points Awarded:

Sick_in_the_Head gave Dmoneytx 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ItsMeMrMattE
    puttin 2 cents in for 3 out
    ItsMeMrMattE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1079

youzhny/cilic

two 3 set no sweat winners.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5541

Sup D. I really like Jerzy. I feel he can be a good player. I might tail him this whole tournament

Dmoneytx

I am in utter disbelief that Rosol lost to Julian Reister this morning...... Reister, a guy who has played 2 tments in 2 months bec of injury and he only plays clay CHALLANGERS! He takes down Rosol in 5 sets, almost 4 hours??? U gotta be kidding me, I absolutely could not believe it when I saw the scoreline..... Wow, Rosol must be at an all time low IMO, guy is untouchable for maybe ever for me. Horrible loss today for Rosol, absolutely horrid.

Looks like the rest of the plays are rounding into form! I am gonna be PISSED if Rosol breaks my start today and might become my ONLY loss!! I will gladly take 5-1, but my gut says he might be the only play that cost me a golden start to Wimbledon. VAMOS the rest of you bastards!!! LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ItsMeMrMattE View Post
    youzhny/cilic

two 3 set no sweat winners.
    Yup, easy winner there. Nice hit brotha

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Sup D. I really like Jerzy. I feel he can be a good player. I might tail him this whole tournament
    Whats sup D!!! I'm good man. Been CRAZY busy this summer bec I have all 3 kids like all the time & I have to do stuff with all of them & on a daily basis. And work. LOL, been non stop days for me man Hope you been great! Ya, can't blame ya on Jerzy. Guy has got the huge heart, big forehand and massive serve!!!! Not a bad idea really.
    What about Darcis beating Nadal right now???? WTF??? LOL!!! Crazy huh???

Demonata

Yea man for real. He shows a lot of heart and fight to win. Yea i been good. Just riding horses playing ball etc. I hope Darcis wins. Would be one of the best upsets ever.

TheMLBKing
    TheMLBKing's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Yea man for real. He shows a lot of heart and fight to win. Yea i been good. Just riding horses playing ball etc. I hope Darcis wins. Would be one of the best upsets ever.

um...I don't. Let him get upset in the next round though i hate this guy.

Dmoneytx

Looks like all I need is Benny to win his match to go 5-1 today. He just lost the second set in a breaker, but won the first. Best of 3 sets now, hopefully he kicks it into high gear, would be a great start to the tment!!! VAMOS!!!

SamDiamond
    SamDiamond's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 106

Dm....

Any nice caves picked out?

Just kidding....

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Steve Darcis???? Lol, hahaha. I saw him play in Dallas & if Steve Darcis beats Rafael Nadal at Wimbledon, I will move to inner Russia and live in a fukking cave for the rest of my life eating little critters that run around during the daylight hours. Question is, will Nadal cover the -11.5 games or whatever the hell it will be???? MY gut says, probably

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Found this place in Russia..looks pretty nice..
    Points Awarded:

Demonata gave beefcake 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

PharaohUB gave beefcake 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by SamDiamond View Post
    Dm....

Any nice caves picked out?

Just kidding....
    I know Sam, tell me about it. Crazy huh?????!!! Wow, Nadal.... poof!

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Found this place in Russia..looks pretty nice..
    That place looks fing sweet Beef!!!! I'm calling the agent man, check that shit out!!!

Dmoneytx

I am SOOOOOOOO happy that Stan "the piece of shit" Wawrinka lost his first round today!!!!!! LMAO!!!! He has won for me in the past, but I hate this guy and I couldn't be happier that he is GONE from Wimbledon in the FIRST round!!!! Sweet!!! AND he got destroyed in the final by MAHUT last week, LMAO!!!!!! I hope Wawrinka starts a downfall that ends his career, losing to Hewitt was priceless

Demonata

I am SOOOOOOOO happy that Stan "the piece of shit" Wawrinka lost his first round today!!!!!! LMAO!!!! He has won for me in the past, but I hate this guy and I couldn't be happier that he is GONE from Wimbledon in the FIRST round!!!! Sweet!!! AND he got destroyed in the final by MAHUT last week, LMAO!!!!!! I hope Wawrinka starts a downfall that ends his career, losing to Hewitt was priceless
    Totally agree man. It's what he deserves for abandoning his family.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

He's an unpatriotic, unamerican, godless commie bastard piece of shit, that's what he is!

Dmoneytx

Hahaha, at least I am not the only one who thinks he is garbage for divorcing his wife and leaving his kids so he can get a "few" more years of "good" tennis into his career. LOL!!!! LMFAO!!! How "good" is his tennis if he is exiting first round of Wimbledon?????!!!! LMFAO!!!

I hope his exwife was watching him get beat down out there today while some guy was pumping the shit out of her from behind making her have orgasm after orgasm, LOL!!! She should take a picture and mail it to him, making sure u can see the tv on with him getting his asss beat down in the process!! Now THAT would be priceless

Way to go STAN!!! Leave your kids, dump your wife and STILL losing to Mahut and Hewitt and first round of the biggest tment of the year IMO. Way to go
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 06-24-13 at 10:27 PM.

frugalgambler
    frugalgambler's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6810

Glad you enjoyed Hewitt's win so much and had a great day 1. Do you have any insight for today ?

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Tomic +117 lets go!
    Tomic up 2-0 sets... Comon!!! I think things may finally turn a bit for him. He needs it

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by frugalgambler View Post
    Glad you enjoyed Hewitt's win so much and had a great day 1. Do you have any insight for today ?
    Had an epic night last night, still not seeing too clearly......... I am looking at the board & might find a play or two for the later matches today. I should be back on track for tomm's matches, last night just got away from me. And in a hurry, LOL!!!

Dmoneytx

Plays for 6/25:

Play #1
    Zemlja -310
    Johnson -180

Total = apprx +106
    1.0u / 1.06u

Play #2
    Lisicki -300
    Lopez -170

Total = apprx +112
    1.0u / 1.12u

FightinsFan
    FightinsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey dmon$.. Hope u r doing well & recovering from a rough night out. Tailed each of your parlay picks straight up for today. Enjoying 5 d & rid of the local..better lines & options especially for ATP..anyway good luck & I saw you're doing some with MLB which is more of a focus 4 me as I learn tennis from guys like u, EP, Hardcoar, etc..tonight i like St.L w/ Westbrook & <8 in Seatt/Pitt ( had to pay extra chalk to get it to 8) but w/Locke & Saunders is usually efficient at home shouldn't be a lot of runs & lean < in Phila/SD..anyways take it easy & GL with your plays tonight

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by FightinsFan View Post
    Hey dmon$.. Hope u r doing well & recovering from a rough night out. Tailed each of your parlay picks straight up for today. Enjoying 5 d & rid of the local..better lines & options especially for ATP..anyway good luck & I saw you're doing some with MLB which is more of a focus 4 me as I learn tennis from guys like u, EP, Hardcoar, etc..tonight i like St.L w/ Westbrook & <8 in Seatt/Pitt ( had to pay extra chalk to get it to 8) but w/Locke & Saunders is usually efficient at home shouldn't be a lot of runs & lean < in Phila/SD..anyways take it easy & GL with your plays tonight
    Hey FF, thanks for the post Should of hit BOTH my plus money plays today if Johnson didn't lose to Bobby Reynolds!! WTF?? Oh well, at least I hit the one at +112, still kind of pissed bec I thought both of those plays would come in rather easily! Dammit.

Hey THANKS for the leans on the baseball tonight, I will look into the ST Louis game for sure, unders scare me man, LOL!!! I had Phillies last night, that was a fing heartbreaker man!!! Up 3-0 going into bottom of 9th and I had ML and RL! Unreal Philly couldn't win that game at least. Thanks again, u are always welcome to post any plays you like here in baseball for me

Same to you, GL tonight sir!!!

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Felicity is on FIRE!! Take the over to the bank if he plays the Joker!

FightinsFan

Hey dmon$..Still early but cards up 1-0 with 2 men on & no out..Westbrook looking real strong..lets go cards..will be looking to see what u like for tom slate of matches hope u post tonight looking forward 2 some of your solid picks

FightinsFan

By the way d my Phils find new & inventive ways to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory..sorry sbout that bad luck 4 u last night..paplebon has been atrocious last 4-5 games & their mid-relief is as incompetent as they come, a sorry excuse to attempt to shut the opposing offense down late in games..another wasted gem (other than the 9th) by cliff lee..2 good pitchers tonight again which is why I lean under but their bullpen can blow any under

FightinsFan

Cards up a td in the 5th hopefully u tailed dmon$$

Dmoneytx

Cards up a td in the 5th hopefully u tailed dmon$$
    YES, I did tail you on the St Louis last night FF!! Thank you sir That was too fing easy man. I only took the ML, I knew I should of loaded on the RL +105 too, but I didn't. Anymore plays, throw them my way sir, even if they don't come through - I appreciate the input.

I missed the first couple matches for the men's, but there are 12 matches still on the board. I will post a play or two in a min, hopefully we get a good start to the day. BOL to ev1!

FightinsFan

Looking forward to your picks today dmon$. I will keep my focus in MLB on picking ML winners ONLY & stay away from those over/unders as they are too unpredictable & volatile as was reaffirmed last night. I agree with your assessment not liking taking unders generally either as u have to root against runs being scored. Glad u hit Cards & I'll post later if anything catches my eye but am focusing on tennis to make $$ today. Good day brother.

Dmoneytx

Plays for 6/26:

Play #1
    Youzhny -900
    Paire -400
    Mahut -240
    Cilic -1300

Total = apprx +112
    1.0u / 1.12u

Dmoneytx

Looking forward to your picks today dmon$. I will keep my focus in MLB on picking ML winners ONLY & stay away from those over/unders as they are too unpredictable & volatile as was reaffirmed last night. I agree with your assessment not liking taking unders generally either as u have to root against runs being scored. Glad u hit Cards & I'll post later if anything catches my eye but am focusing on tennis to make $$ today. Good day brother.
    Sounds great FF, thanks a ton man! I did not play the total last night bec I went to the grocery store with my 16 year old, missed all the 9pm games. But that sounds excellent. And I have seem to have had much better luck just playing the ML's, and avoiding the RL's and the totals. So any ML plays you love, I would be grateful to hear IT's a grind & I know that better than anyone.

I might have one more play to go up, I'm still looking at the board now...

Dmoneytx

Plays for 6/26:

Play #1
    Youzhny -900
    Paire -400
    Mahut -240
    Cilic -1300

Total = apprx +112

1.0u / 1.12u

Play #2
    Paire -400
    Tsonga -470
    Cilic -1300
    Jankovic -550

Total = apprx -107
    1.0u / 0.93u

FightinsFan

Tailed both with u..BOL

Dmoneytx

Tailed both with u..BOL
    Hell ya!!! BOL to both of us

jinxpro1313
    jinxpro1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

DM you've heard it before..and I love you..buy you've gotta start betting dogs man. These favorite parlays are a joke. You clearly know dog value, so bet them. Just see how you do.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by jinxpro1313 View Post
    DM you've heard it before..and I love you..buy you've gotta start betting dogs man. These favorite parlays are a joke. You clearly know dog value, so bet them. Just see how you do.
    Hey jp13. No offense at all, trust me. I know what u are saying. I just always find it hard to throw real money on a +250 or +400. I do KNOW these players too damn well and I always know that some of my big favs might barely win, but it's been a way of life for awhile for me, LOL!!! I might take your advice though, I will think about it.....

Somedays I nail the big fav parlays, I wouldn't say they are a joke by any means. All favs on Day 1 and I went 5-1. I split 1-1 yest for a small gain and looks like split again today for a small loss. I DO know what u are saying, food for thought for me..... hmmmmm.....

Oh, I forgot, I hope you are doing well and cashing those tickets, on ALL sports!!!

Dmoneytx

Wow, it looks like Federer could be the next one to go out!!!! BARELY hanging on in the third, on serve, wow......

Somebody cut my balls off in the future if I ever take one more WTA match. PLS!!! Jankovic up 2-0, can't do shit. Up 5-3, now down 5-6. My god, do the women suck. She then loses the first set 5-7. I think 12 games and 10 breaks of serve. How could anyone actually watch a WTA match??? I have no idea. Damn the women are horrid in this sport, ARG!!!

First ... 123124125126127128129 ... Last