MasterBet
    Tennis betting are exhausting
    MasterBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

look good Dman...hope you hit them all!Bol!

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBet View Post
    look good Dman...hope you hit them all!Bol!
    I think u bring me good luck. Thanks MB! I hope so too. Good luck on your plays as well today!!!

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

GL DTex

need Haas and Kohlschriber also

RHB041000
    RHB041000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 945

as do i, i got nole/haas/kohl on my parlay. seems neither haas nor isner can break the other this first set. haas definitely has had his chances, i hope its just a matter of time

RHB041000
    RHB041000's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 945

and as i wrote that, haas breaks. woohoo

Dmoneytx

What a tiebreaker in the fourth set!!! I can't believe Haas couldn't pull that out to win this fing match!!! I ALSO can't believe that Haas is fukking 1 for 18 on break points!!! OMG!

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

idk how you do this tennis shit everyday man. I couldnt take it, fukk these gutless pussies.

MasterBet

its not done my friend.....! its not done..! Papa steel can pull this of! letss go!

MasterBet

its not done my friend.....! its not done..! Papa steel can pull this of! letss go!

He make this D...this was a thriler...but in the end Haas win...

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    GL DTex

need Haas and Kohlschriber also
    Quote Originally Posted by RHB041000 View Post
    as do i, i got nole/haas/kohl on my parlay. seems neither haas nor isner can break the other this first set. haas definitely has had his chances, i hope its just a matter of time
    HELL ya for all of us who had Haas!!!!!!!!!!!!

=

He cashed my first play today for me! I hope to hell he was the cashing player on some of ya'lls other wagers. Still not done for today, gotta pull for Kohli to pull his match out!!!
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-12-14 at 09:42 AM.

Dmoneytx

He make this D...this was a thriler...but in the end Haas win...

Heck ya MB!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    idk how you do this tennis shit everyday man. I couldnt take it, fukk these gutless pussies.
    LOL!!! Good post Vinnie It's crazy, isn't it??? This is normal shyte for me actually. Hahaha... I have been betting tennis for a long time & I am never surprised by what can happen. Even if I have a player to win and they lose the first set, I don't even get worried anymore. They either come back and kick arss or they lose. LOL!!! At times it can get stressful, but not usually for me. I have been teaching tennis for 14 years and play a lot of tment throughout Texas. The thread and betting on these guys is totally fun for me. I have the UTMOST appreciation to what these guys go through and how they get it done. I finish in the Top 10 in Texas every year, and that's just the 4.5 to 5.0 level in just Texas! LOL!!! These guys on tour are absolute animals and so so so good. I LOVE the epic matches, I love them! Even if I lose a play, watching the amazing tennis unfold is SO worth it to me. Don't get me wrong, I would rather WIN every play, but I love and respect the sport more than 99% of the people who follow it. That I know to be true
    If you had Haas, congrats! IF you had a stroke, I'm sorry!! That was a great match, I recorded it so my 16 year old can watch it later and get fired up Have a great day!

jinxpro1313
    jinxpro1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Was on Haas myself. Awesome match. Nice hit DM..you deserved it.

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Happy you cashed D! So frustrating when you're on the brink of a win and it doesn't go your way. Pic from his early days-when they didn't have colour photos

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by jinxpro1313 View Post
    Was on Haas myself. Awesome match. Nice hit DM..you deserved it.
    Thanks jp13! I have been catching my gear again. I swept today's two plays I think that is 7 of my last 8 plays have been winners for this week. Hell ya! I hope you have been doing well jp, freaking hilarious bec those are MY initials - LMAO, and I hope you won some cash today! And damn your avitar never ceases to make me say "holy God!". Hahaha..... BOL on your plays tonight brotha!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by ohumad View Post
    Happy you cashed D! So frustrating when you're on the brink of a win and it doesn't go your way. Pic from his early days-when they didn't have colour photos
    What's up ohumad??! Thank you for the post Catching my gear again man, that is 3 out of 4 Sweep Days!!! And yes, it is frustrating when you are right there at the end and don't get the win..... Hey, awesome photo!! I def like the angle, solid! BOL today on the rest of your plays!

Dmoneytx

I am going to do my record for today and overall, like always. I had a heck of a day today, again I had another Sweep Day, that is 3 sweeps days (winning all my plays for the day) in 4 days. That brings me to a total of winning 7 of my last 8 plays, for this week I have to give props to Kohschriber, or should I call him Kohlachriber from now on (mispelling his name turned out to be GOOD luck, lol). He was my play of the day, obvioulsy, he was the only player in both parlays. I KNEW this line was way off!!! He should of been in the -400 to -500 range IMO! No joke. He wins that match 9 out of 10 times, for sure. He flat cold SMOKED Hanescu this match, except for the 2nd set. He was still down 0-3 that set and still won it. Other two sets? Kohl stoned cold biotch slapped Victor in da face, 6-0 6-1, LOL!!! The DANK match of the morning was BIG John vs 1/2 American Tommy Haas. 10-8 in fifth, that was so awesome to watch! Congrats to Tommy for advancing this far, and just getting over being sick, wow! Might fade him next match Joker had NO problems. He raped Dimitrov, used NO lube, and didn't even say thank you. Walk straight Grigor, don't let the world know how much that really hurt, LOL!!! Gasquet had no problem with Davy! None. He beat the crud out of him, Davy never did better than 4 games in any set, Gasquet had no issues with Davy, a very very routine win for him. All players came through, I am happy for that. I will be back to reviewing the matches tonight for tomm & plays out tonight sometime. Last night I was out with my girl all night, that was just a "tad" more imp than doing my write ups, LOL!!! Had a great night! Followed by a very profitable morning! BOL to ev1 later on tonight! As always, VAMOS!!!

=
    =
    =
    =

*Shout out to that KAMI bastard who was going to start a new thread and make a big deposit to 'fade' all of my plays for the French Open. Well, where is that little biotch????!!! Oh, wait, he was a pathetic loser who prob deposited $100 and lost in 1 day, LMAO!!! Funny how he ONLY came in this thread when I had my worst losing streak in 18 months! Since I challenged him to 'fade' all of my plays, he is no where to be found........ Wonder how he is doing since I have had 3 Sweep Days in 4 this week and won 7 of my last 8??? Sorry, the guy gave me hell and now I would bury him and he is a ghost, LOL!!! Why am I not surprised??? Congrats to ev1 tailing me this week, gonna keep it rolling tomm I hope! VAMOS!!!
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-12-14 at 09:42 AM.

Dmoneytx

Results from today 6/1:

Combined Total = (2-0)
    +2.48 units (+$248)

*BIG money plays today = (2-0)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 6/1:

Total = (154-136-7)
    -10.60 units (-$1,060)
    Total Win % = 51.9%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (102-57-7) = 61.5%

Dmoneytx

French Open 2013 Record as of 6/1:

Total = (8-4)
    +3.37 units (+$337)
    Total Win % = 66.7%

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Great day for u! I was on Isner but reguardless was a great match. Matches like that are why I love watching tennis, next wk should be good as the tourney winds down!

rentongfb
    rentongfb's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 644

You are on a good run buddy, keep up the good work

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    Great day for u! I was on Isner but reguardless was a great match. Matches like that are why I love watching tennis, next wk should be good as the tourney winds down!

What's up Gator??! Yea, awesome match man. Epic Next week should be solid!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by rentongfb View Post
    You are on a good run buddy, keep up the good work
    Thanks rento!! BOL on your plays sir, hope you are doing well!!!

Dmoneytx

I don't have much time to do write ups. My girl gets off work in about 15 mins and we are going to Denny's, like always, LOL. Anyways, wow, 4 matches tomm and all big favs! Some huge. I am going to give my leans quickly and post my play. BOL to ev1 this morning!!!

Ferrer vs Anderson - Anderson is playing solid. Serving great, groundies soilld. Ferrer not himself this year, BUT, this is a match he is gonna give 1,000,000% and I think win. I do think Anderson plus the games is solid, gonna see a breaker here I think for sure. Maybe the over is a good play. For parlays, I like the Ferrer ML, he should get Anderson into a lot of rallies and play like a bulldog.

Almagro vs Robredo - Some people like Robredo for the upset. I can't see it. Almagro has a great chance to do some damage & make a statement. HE is WAY under the radar and will want to win this match as strong as possible! IT will be a good match, but maybe Alamgro minus the games or the under. I can't see 5 sets here and if Almagro is on, he could win one set pretty good, that's why I think minus games, I do like the ML for Alamgro, he has the same game as Robredo, but stronger faster better groundies and way better serve. Gotta go with Almagro to get thru later this morning.

Tsonga vs Triocki - Tsonga should win, but when he does it is never easy. Unless Tri goes mental crazy, it should be close and the games for Tri should be a good play. He can win a set here and if Tsonga goes mental, ya never know! I do see Tsonga getting thru, but hard to trust him and Tri is streaking right now, if he serves really good, ya never know.

Federer vs Simon - Can't see how Simon hurts Fed here. Can see one or TWO close sets, but Fed wins one easy I think. Also can't see 5 sets, maybe straights for Fed?? The under a play here or Fed minus games?? ML is high, tough match bec Simon can fight all the way or quit at some point or near the end and screw everything up.

Dmoneytx

6/2

Play #1
    Ferrer -650
    Almagro -485
    Federer -2000
    Williams S -4000

Total = apprx
    2.0u / 1.0u

Dmoneytx

Well, thanks to Alamgro, who was UP two sets to love, loses and cost me my only play yesterday! Way to go Niko!!! Ya had an amazing opportunity to get some huge points here and he can't win a match up two sets to love on Tommy Robredo. I actually fell asleep yesterday when he JUST won the second set and I thought my play was going to be easy money. I woke up at 2:30pm yesterday, LOL, and saw he lost the third, lost the fourth and lost the fifth. All I could do is laugh Completely sucks, bec that would of gotten my overall really back down from where I was, I was on a good roll and this should of been another easy fing winner. But it wasn't. Hoping to right it today, get back on track quickly...

Looks like the Wawrinka line went down to -120. I guess the "sharps" think that Gasquet is the value play here and he got hammered in the last 30 mins or so. I am still looking into this match......

Also have Nadal to still play Nish. Does Nadal come out on fire??? Or does Nish start well and hang in this match for the most part??? I will post a play or two in a bit. BOL to ev1 today!!!

minathomas88
    minathomas88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1315

Hey dmoney been following ur posts and can see u know what ur talking about. I multied wawrinka with fed and jankovich hopefully comes out good!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by minathomas88 View Post
    Hey dmoney been following ur posts and can see u know what ur talking about. I multied wawrinka with fed and jankovich hopefully comes out good!
    Whats up mina?? Ya, I know this tennis shiit TOO well, LOL!!! That doesn't mean I win all my plays, obviously, like dumbazz Almagro yesterday, but ya, I know this tennis crap, it's kind of all I do in my life bec I teach and play, a lot

Good luck on your plays today, I'm pulling for ya man! I might be leaning Wawrinka this morning as well...

Dmoneytx

I am going with my gut again & taking Wawrinka today! I thought Haas would win before I went to bed, but I just left it alone bec Youzhny can play so well when he is on, but I don't want to let another -120 play disappear when I had a strong feeling on it. Also, I saw that COVERS is ALL over Gasquet, you know what that means!! BOL to ev1 this morning!!!

minathomas88
    minathomas88's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1315

Hahaha don't worry dmoney I had that stupid asshole as well in my 5 leg multi! Would have won 500 if he came thru. I was out partyin and checked the score and he was 2 sets up- beauty.. But all the boys a drink thinking I was coming home 500$ richer... Came home checked my account realised money didn't clear-
    Thought there was some sort of mistake! But nope what a choker!! Oh well BOL with ur plays champ it's good that ur passionate about ur sport!

MasterBet

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I am going with my gut again & taking Wawrinka today! I thought Haas would win before I went to bed, but I just left it alone bec Youzhny can play so well when he is on, but I don't want to let another -120 play disappear when I had a strong feeling on it. Also, I saw that COVERS is ALL over Gasquet, you know what that means!! BOL to ev1 this morning!!!

BOL D!

I am also on Wawa...to take the first...hope he can open strong to make us both smile!!

Dmoneytx

6/3

Play #1
    Wawrinka -120

Total = apprx
    1.5u / 1.21u

Play #2
    Nishikori +8.5 games -120

Total = apprx
    1.2u / 1.0u

Dmoneytx

I can't watch Nishikori take it in the azz anymore. That first set was complete and total FALSE hope. He barely loses it, but from there he has been getting murdered. He will have been lucky to have won 6 games total. I sware to God, every time I take this Japenese guy, he fuks me hard! I remember when he lost to Soeda, that crushed me a year or so ago. Then I bet against him & he beats players way better than himself. Now today, can't stay within 9 games of Nadal. Way to go Nish! He didn't fuk me as hard as Almagro did yesterday, but the two of those bastards should go have some coffee and go hit a back alley together with a pack of condoms. Bastards. They both deserve it

Vinnie Paz
    Vinnie Paz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3413

Hey man at least stans giving max effort! Crazy ass match

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Vinnie Paz View Post
    Hey man at least stans giving max effort! Crazy ass match
    I had to go teach lessons when Stan lost the second set, I was not happy to say the least! The effort he gave was fing insane...... I sware, I walked in my house when he went up 7-6 in the fifth. The ONLY game I watched after the second set finished, was Gascan serving that last game and framing ball after ball. I could not believe I was about to win my first play today and break even. Crazy ass match fo sure!!! Wow.

First ... 119120121122123124125 ... Last