Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    Same is here BOSS I missed the 1st day ... Wish we make good profit

Good Luck Sir
    Thank you Omar! You too sir. Hope we both do well

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5553

sup im taking women dogssssss, halep and woz. hope at least one wins, drubk and tired, good luck dddddddddd. also took lopez tied at 2-2 in sets so crazy day 2. hope dogs in wta win. good luck in your plqydr

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Play #1
    Nishikori -1200
    Stepanek -625
    Fognini -650
    Klizan -465

Total = apprx -129
    2.0u / 1.52u

Play #2
    Stepanek -625
    Klizan -465
    Monaco -475
    Gasquet -2300

Total = apprx -127
    2.0u / 1.56u

Play #3
    Nishikori -1200
    Fognini -625
    Haase -300
    Gasquet -2300

Total = apprx -131
    2.0u / 1.48u
    Good luck my friend. Stepanek scares me! I hope he wins but barely so I cover.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!

I have a feeling that the Stepanek losing 6-7, 6-7, 6-7 will cost me a perfect day. I think 1-2 is possible, so I'm gonna add one small play to try to hit 2-2. Not a great start, but I am def not going away & the hot streaks are always right around the corner.

Play #3
    Montanes -400
    Ramos -140

Dmoneytx

I have a feeling that the Stepanek losing 6-7, 6-7, 6-7 will cost me a perfect day. I think 1-2 is possible, so I'm gonna add one small play to try to hit 2-2. Not a great start, but I am def not going away & the hot streaks are always right around the corner.

Play #3
    Montanes -400
    Ramos -140
    Crazy morning! This is what I worked on 2 hours ago & I just got to send it a few mins ago. I had to drop what I was doing, after I put this play in. I will clean it up when I get home. I'm on my mobile. I went small on it, just another sweat play for me while I'm running errands.

Dollars2Donuts
    Deadly
    Dollars2Donuts's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 589

Berdych burried me.....my only big juice play in the last number of weeks....still a little shocker. Monfils played one hell of a match!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Dollars2Donuts View Post
    Berdych burried me.....my only big juice play in the last number of weeks....still a little shocker. Monfils played one hell of a match!
    Sorry D2D! Monfils played out of his mind man, it was crazy. That's why I can't back Gulbis today. Monfils will find more energy I think. After that win, he looked pissed. Have no clue if he brings magic today or crap. Tough loss, but u are so solid on the tennis D. No worries u will get it back in no time...
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 05-29-13 at 05:56 AM.

Dmoneytx

5/29

Play #1
    Almagro -515
    Chardy -265

Total = apprx
    1.5u / 0.99u

Play #2
    Tsonga -700
    Querrey -200

Total = apprx
    1.5u / 1.11u

MasterBet
    Tennis betting are exhausting
    MasterBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

Love Chardy pick but even hate Querrey pick...dont understand how you can putt money on this shit on clay,

Wish you all the luck in the world man!

hope you get some nice cash on RG...

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBet View Post
    Love Chardy pick but even hate Querrey pick...dont understand how you can putt money on this shit on clay,

Wish you all the luck in the world man!

hope you get some nice cash on RG...

Thank you MB. I saw an article on an interview with Sam yesterday. I was shocked to say the least, at how Sam was talking & approaching these matches. I honestly think he has a big enough game to win this match & with his mental state of mind to how I read the article, I really liked this play. Usually I would NOT back Querrey on clay! But this is also a fade against Hajek. I think he has gotten way too much hype over a win it two recently. I feel this like could of been much higher. I am hoping you do well today in your tennis plays.

Dmoneytx

Finally broke the Fing slump, because today was a..................

SWEEP DAY!!!

I will clean up the day in a bit. I had a feeling that winning my plays for the day was right around the corner. I only posted 2 today, even though I did use the same players today for a couple of open parlays for tonight , but both turned out really easy. Just the way I like them! I am hoping this is the kick I needed to get moving back to where I usually am, in the positive! Going to go step by step, hoping for another good day tomm! I am also going to keep a side record of just the French Open (second day of wagering for me). I will post all of my records and I have a new thought for my plays tomm, ck back later tonight, ya'll will see what I'm talking about
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-12-14 at 09:40 AM.

Dmoneytx

Well, I didn't get to do what I wanted to do last night with the upcoming days matches. Little one needed me last night & I passed out with him Basically, what I want to do is, the evening before the morning matches I am going to go thru each match & just give my thoughts on the feel of the match quickly. I can do this now bec Book maker is getting the lines out in the afternoon for the next day, something they usually do NOT do. I am going to do it for today's matches (which will prob finish tomm), but it will be a good start to what I want to do to try to help this forum out some more than just posting picks.

I will update my record from my 2 days of FO betting & then give the match run down & then post my plays for the day. BOL to ev1 in the tennis, always!

Dmoneytx

5/30

Play #1
    Haas -800
    Paire -550
    Janowicz -335

Total = apprx
    1.5u / 1.09u

Play #2
    Isner -330
    Paire -550
    Wawrinka -1200

Total = apprx
    1.5u / 1.01u
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 05-30-13 at 09:15 AM. Reason: Added second play

Dmoneytx

Results from yesterday 5/27:

Combined Total = (1-3)
    -3.02 units (-$302)

*BIG money plays yest = (1-2)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 5/27:

Total = (147-135-7) -16.99 units (-$1,699)
    Total Win % = 50.9%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (95-56-7) = 60.1%

Dmoneytx

Results from yesterday 5/29:

Combined Total = (2-0)
    +2.10 units (+$210)

*BIG money plays yest = (2-0)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 5/29:

Total = (149-135-7)
    -14.89 units (-$1,489)
    Total Win % = 51.2%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (97-56-7) = 60.6%

Dmoneytx

French Open 2013 Record as of 5/29:

Total = (3-3)
    -0.92 units (-$92)
    Total Win % = 50.0%

*This is just a side record of the French, I am curious to see how I turn it around on the clay tments... I usually do really well on ALL other surfaces, but clay has given me fits before. This side record will help me see if I can wager the clay better, smarter

Dmoneytx

Run down of the matches still on the board, waiting to play OR will play tomm bec the schedule pushed back bec of all the early rain. Looks like sun is coming out, but for how long??? I will add to this list later tonight when I see the matches tomm that will be added to the days schedule, don't have tomm's matches yet. Any questions or comments, pls feel free to ask or add. Thanks to everyone.

Haas vs Sock - Haas not feeling the best, on anitbiotics. He hasn't played a long match yet. I can see him beating sock in a close match and then he prob craps out if he plays someone really solid. Close match here, go with the over?? OR Haas ML in parlay I think. He IS playing great, hard to think he is really sick, can't see that in the way he is playing...

Harrison vs Isner - going to be close! breakers, yes! 4 sets, prob! But Isner sneaks it out I think, Ryan will not win this huge match I believe, would be TOO big of a win for him IMO.

Youzhny vs Del Bonis
    - Youz is Youz, he can be great or suck! Del Bonis plays a lot of clay, so I think he gives him a good run today. If Youz plays great, he wins, but if he doesn't this match will be really close. Maybe Del bonis +games today??

Verdasco vs Tips - I hate Verdasco. Guy is a biotch, whinny!!! French will remember him swaring at them, they will NOT support him, if Tips plays well, he has a GOOD chance to win this match for sure IMO! Coin flip match for sure, might HAVE to take the plus money!

Nadal vs Klizan - total raping about to occur. Maybe Klizan plus games??? Ewww, maybe not. Nadal is super freak beast, can't touch this match.

Paire vs Kubot - Kubot is not bad. Paire is playing great tennis and at home in front of home crowd! Hard to see Kubot winning this match. Paire on ML for parlays?? Or maybe Paire minus the games??

Wawrinka vs Zeballos - Wow, a lot of people put stock in Z when he took that 3 sets with Nadal. Trust me, he is a biotch. I have seen him live several times, he has NO weapons. I;'m serious. Wawa should win this match and move on. Wawa in parlays on ML?? Maybe minus the games?? I don't even trust Z to win a set, he might though. IF he does, over if ya think so...

Haase vs Janowicz - Haase is playing well, but he can get streaky! He will be tough for Jano today or tomm, for sure and this match will be close, 4 sets I think. But Jerzy playing amazing. Everything big and groundies SO much better. Gotta see Jano winning, ML for paralys??? Or the over IMO...

Istomin vs Davydenko - holy crap! Who can back Davy, he is such a cheater. I wouldn't touch this match if you paid me $200 and I only had to bet $100. Ok, maybe I would be I am gaur $100 winner, LOL!!! Have no clue here, Istomin is NOT a clay courter at all. Davy should win, but its DAVY!!! No one knows!

Przy vs Gasquet - AT home, playing solid, Gas gonna win for sure. I think one set might be a blow out, so hard to take the plus games. ARG! Tough call here, Gas -8 million, maybe the under here??? I don't know how Przy will show up today, he fights hard, he loses, he plays crappy, he loses bad. LOL!!!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5553

Sup man I'm not betting anymore of the french open. Pissed me off too much with how much of a pussy these players are being. I bet Mayer to beat istomin and he won first set and lost next two and retired without any injury. Then I took Mahut +7 games against tips and he needded to win 4 games in 3rd set and could only win 1. Then all the matches keep having rain delays anyway. Sticking to nba and nhl playoffs for now.

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

hope you bust out the sweeper again DTex

Isner and Janowizc

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    hope you bust out the sweeper again DTex

Isner and Janowizc
    Thanks Bet! Also need Haas to play well & Wawa to finish off crappy azz Zeballos. Gonna go one match at a time tomm BOL to you on your plays.

Robber
    Robber's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 92737

I had istomin and f-ing book voided wager

Dmoneytx

Run down of the matches on board. Some of these I already talked about bec of the rain today pushing them back. Quite a few matches and at some good 2 team hook up money lines I see Just gonna throw my thoughts on each one quickly...

Haas vs Sock - I haven't checked the twitter feeds, but I am thinking another day of rest and taking meds will only help Haas. I really do feel that Sock has to play an amazing game to take this match. Haas needs to win this one & then regroup from there. Haas ML dropped to -615, but I still like the ML. Maybe Sock plus the games if you think Haas is gonna be lazy a set. I don't trust that play, only play for me is ML Haas.

Harrison vs Isner - This would be a huge win for Harrison. And I mean huge. And I don't see it happening. John plays well enough and wins the big points to be the better American player over Harrison, even on clay. Should be close though right? Maybe Harrison plus the games?? Again, only play I like is ML Isner.

Verdasco vs Tipsarevic - Like earlier, should be really close. I am saying 5 maybe! The over here a good play. Maybe Tips bec he is still plus money, barely. Good value there. IF Verdasco wins, I'm telling ya, it will be close I think big time. Or Tips wins or wins really close. He will give 100%. So will Verd, coin flip match IMO.

Haase vs Janowicz - ML dropped on Jerzy, but I really think he plays big and plays with a huge energy and takes this match. Haase will play well or good, but Jerzy will win the big points I think. I like the Jerzy ML. Mayve the over here??

Prez vs Gasquet - Two routine sets for Gasquet, one close one?? Maybe Gasquet minus the games?? Gas ML sucks, so no use there. The under??

Monfils vs Robredo - Robredo is playing well. A good value at almost plus 200. Monfils will have the crowd again and I think will play really good actually. He is on a high right now. Maybe the over??? Or Rob plus the games?? Tough call. Slight lean to Monfils here, but not much...

Seppi vs Almagro - Almagro kind of under the radar huh?? Playing solid. Seppi going to give him a good challenge. I see Almagro getting thru, so the ML looks solid to me in parlays. Maybe the over if you like Seppi to fight hard and win a set, or two???

Raonic vs Anderson - I hate this match up big time. Two huge servers, on clay, returns stink. Should be 4 sets, maybe 5, the over?? I would have to lean Raonic bec he just looks to be having fun out there. And playing great, so is Anderson, playing solid! Coin flip match, slight edge to Ranoic I think.

Lopez vs Ferrer - Straight sets?? 4 tops. Under here a good play maybe. ML is too high to do anything. Or maybe Ferrer minus the games. If he can break Lopez, he is gonna dominate him hard!!

Triocki vs Cilic
    - Should be a good one! Triocki playing good. Cilic is too! Have to give the edge to Cilic for sure, I think he plays really well tomm, serves good. Cilic ML looks solid for parlays I think. The over might be good here....

Simon vs Querrey - Sam can win this match. Great value at almost plus 200. I am thinking 4 sets, maybe the distance and Sam loses. Simon ML not bad for parlays. The over might be good here also.

Tsonga vs Chardy - Tsonga is playing soild and he will get most of the support tomm. The ML looks good for parlays. Chardy will be tough. I am thinking he wins a set or two go to breakers or super close. Gotta like Tsonga to move on here and be the better frenchman. Tsonga minus the games might be good. Total is too tough to call IMO.

Benneteau vs Federer - Benny is playing good. Fed is playing really good. ML is no good here, too high. Benny plus the games might be solid, esp if he hangs super close the first set. Total is tough to call in case Benny somehow stays tight with Fed. Fed is moving on, if you think Fed is playing great, take him minus the games. I am not touching this match.

*Gonna throw my plays up in a few mins. BOL to ev1 tomm morning, this morning, LOL. I'll be back on later hopefully! VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    I had istomin and f-ing book voided wager
    Just bec the match got moved to this morning??? Wow!! Book maker has all of my wagers pending bec Jerzy, Wawrinka, Isner and Haas play in a few hours. If you were winning your bets on the parlay, the book screwed you IMO! If this is the case, who is it if ya don't mind?? Just curious.

Dmoneytx

5/31

Play #1
    Tsonga -400
    Cilic -385

Total = apprx
    1.5u / 0.87u

Play #2
    Tsonga -400
    Simon -225

Total = apprx
    1.5u / 1.21u

Dmoneytx

5/30

Play #1
    Haas -800
    Paire -550
    Janowicz -335

Total = apprx
    1.5u / 1.09u

Play #2
    Isner -330
    Paire -550
    Wawrinka -1200

Total = apprx
    1.5u / 1.01u
    Reposting plays from yest bec of rain out. My play of the day in Paire came in Also have Wawa up 2 sets to love. Isner, Haas, and Jerzy to play early in the morning.

Dmoneytx

Great start to the morning on those plays from yesterday!!!

=
    =
    =

*In the later morning matches, I had TSonga, my play of the day, win easy!!! Simon came back to down Querrey in 5 sets My ONLY loss was Cilic, who was very very disappointing!!! Looks like the plays Wed 2-0. Plays Thur 2-0. Plays Friday 1-1, ARG!!! Should of had three straight Sweep Days, but hitting my last 5 out of 6 plays isn't too bad. Hoping to get another streak started tomm morning. I am going to clean up records and post my list on tomm's matches later tonight, along with my plays. Hope ev1 had a great day, sucked I broke even & didn't hit the good winning day again, but tomm is another day

**I did go back and look at my write up I put up last night around midnight for todays matches. DAMN, I had a ton of winners in those write ups. I think I was off on 2 matches, but almost nailed the other 10 or so. I gotta look into this, bec if laid 8 wagers today, I bet I would of went 7-1 or at worst 6-2. I didn't realize how dead on some of those leans were on minus games or overs/unders, etc...
    Time to play some tennis, off to the courts!!!

Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-12-14 at 09:40 AM.

Dmoneytx

SWEEP DAY

Results from yesterday 5/30:

Combined Total = (2-0)
    +2.10 units (+$210)

*BIG money plays yest = (2-0)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 5/30:

Total = (151-135-7)
    -12.79 units (-$1,279)
    Total Win % = 51.5%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (99-56-7) = 61.1%

Dmoneytx

French Open 2013 Record as of 5/30:

Total = (5-3)
    +1.18 units (+$118)
    Total Win % = 62.5%

MonkeyMoney
    MonkeyMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 806

you dont do parlays??

Dmoneytx

Results from today 5/31:

Combined Total = (1-1)
    -0.29 units (-$29)

*BIG money plays today = (1-1)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 5/31:

Total = (152-136-7)
    -13.08 units (-$1,308)
    Total Win % = 51.5%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (100-57-7) = 61.0%

Dmoneytx

French Open 2013 Record as of 5/31:

Total = (6-4)
    +0.89 units (+$89)
    Total Win % = 60.0%

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by MonkeyMoney View Post
    you dont do parlays??
    I don't understand your question.... All I do is parlays. The six plays I had this week, including today's, have ALL been parlays. I have hit 5 of my last 6. I don't do straights on totals or handicaps bec Book maker only does money lines until the later stages of the big tments. This actually helps me stay more disciplined, so it's all good for me I used to do a lot of straights, but I feel I actually have REALLY good shots at hitting most, if not almost all of my parlays. I hit a streak before the clay season where I hit like 14 or more in a row over a week and half or so. I love parlays, usually just 2 teamers, I only go more if I think it's a really sure thing for the most part. If you have any questions, just let me know.

MonkeyMoney
    MonkeyMoney's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 806

good lol.. i was worried you bet big favs straight up.. parlays is where the money's at

Dmoneytx

I did not have time last night to go over the 8 matches this morning. One has been played & I actually might of went with the home favorite. But prob couldn't bet against Nish either. So no big deal to me I missed a coin flip match pretty much. Going to post up plays in a second, BOL to ev1 today!!!

Dmoneytx

6/1

Play #1
    Kohlachriber -255
    Haas -315

Total = apprx
    1.5u / 1.25u

Play #2
    Gasquet -550
    Kohlachriber -255