Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5541

Sup D. I am still way pissed about ramos and kubot.

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I have a thread that fades him every match he plays on the ATP level. This is his first one back in awhile.
    thats what i did he hasnt been taking his chances was up 40-15 twice on ph mathieus service and lost them and lost first time he was down 15-40 on service which resulted in the loss of the first set zz

jinxpro1313
    jinxpro1313's Avatar Become A Pro!

Does davydenko ever win any more? penetrating pathetic

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Fukk Donkey, but I would nail youre avatar..

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by jinxpro1313 View Post
    Does davydenko ever win any more? penetrating pathetic
    Disappointing loss for me there to lose my parlay today..... Davy was up a set AND a break and loses the match??? Great way to dump my only play I threw down today, awesome.

s2230011
    s2230011's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3071

Actually in the second set he went up a break twice !!! but the spastic couldnt hold.

kamikazeodds
    kamikazeodds's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

but this is solely for KAMI.... Why would a $500 parlay be "epic" (as you stated) for me, when I have shown tickets on my site of basketball straight wagers of almost $1,000??? Dude, I bet $500 plenty in spots that I really like. As I have PROVEN, I have bet towards a thousand and well more. I just thought that was funny bec you thought a $500 bet was "EPIC"!! Ya know, it might be to you if you are betting $15 a game or something. But there are some of us, and a TON that wager a lot more than my small azz, that bet amounts like I do. 500 epic??? LOL, that really was funny. Thanks for the laugh

Sorry for the late reply but I just got back from vacation. I saw you keep addressing me so thats a good sign! The words were painfull huh? I always loved the criticism only because its not a personal attack but its a way for you to become better. Heh, I guess its too hard for you.. but I hope when you'll get older you'll get it!

I see you don't even understand arrogance. That parlay was epic just for picking Fed @ 1.15 and betting 5units @TILT! This is the exact type of match/odds/pick that shows us the tennis wagering you pretend to know!

My unit is $15? Ok, I don't care how much you think I bet. I know I win more than you and thats the most important thing!

And NO WORRIES if you keep losing: you are NOT a professional handicapper and you don't get a lot of responses anyway right? And clay court tennis is so unpredictable and Nishikori is a complete nobody who plays like GOD. MAN, JUST LOOK AT YOU! FOR REAL!!!

Now I'm starting to think that YOU are EPIC! EPIC FAIL =)

If you would post the plays faster I promise I'll make a separate bankroll just to fade you. But I'll do it just on the plays I feel you got owned by the bookies

Demonata

haters gonna hate

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by kamikazeodds View Post
    Sorry for the late reply but I just got back from vacation. I saw you keep addressing me so thats a good sign! The words were painfull huh? I always loved the criticism only because its not a personal attack but its a way for you to become better. Heh, I guess its too hard for you.. but I hope when you'll get older you'll get it!

I see you don't even understand arrogance. That parlay was epic just for picking Fed @ 1.15 and betting 5units @TILT! This is the exact type of match/odds/pick that shows us the tennis wagering you pretend to know!

My unit is $15? Ok, I don't care how much you think I bet. I know I win more than you and thats the most important thing!

And NO WORRIES if you keep losing: you are NOT a professional handicapper and you don't get a lot of responses anyway right? And clay court tennis is so unpredictable and Nishikori is a complete nobody who plays like GOD. MAN, JUST LOOK AT YOU! FOR REAL!!!

Now I'm starting to think that YOU are EPIC! EPIC FAIL =)

If you would post the plays faster I promise I'll make a separate bankroll just to fade you. But I'll do it just on the plays I feel you got owned by the bookies
    Dude, I am not even going to give you the time of day with my response. You need to just go away from my thread, permanently. Seriously dude, go away! No body wants you in this thread, you can stop trolling.

Your response was so stupid and unclear, it is hard to even respond to the load of bullcrap you typed on the computer screen. First of all, I addressed you and put you in your place. Notice that you did NOT even respond to what I had said about you. You did NOT even respond about how your azz would be LOSER if you faded me. Second of all, when I get "older"??? Are you retarded man???
    Third, betting $500 is NOT tilt dumbazz. For guys like you who bet "$15" a unit????!! LMAO!!!! I guess $500 IS a lot of money for YOU, but not for me dumbazz. I put over 1000 on Spurs last night, AGAIN moron.

GO AWAY man, you make yourself look stupid when you try to speak. 5 units is not tilt for me moron when I wager around 10-12 units a day. Every day, not 5 units a month like you wager I guess. And how do you win "more" than me??? HOW on earth could you win more than me when you bet $15 like a little boy when I just won $450 on the Spurs alone last night??? PLS explain that to me.... Winning 450 was good for me, but my GoD, that has got to be like 60 days of winning for you huh???

Dude, go away. You sound stupid and you don't even make sense. And the response of Nishikori being a nobody and playing like God, made no sense. So look at me for what??? And PLS PLS , I will post my plays the night before if you can start a thread to fade me. I will bury your azz in a heartbeat. I have been proven I have been winner at doing this for 18 months, don't troll my thread loser, start a thread and fade me. You just make yourself look stupid. Save face man, don't come back. Adios

kamikazeodds

You're tooto understand!! Thats the problem !! Of course I'm not gonna fade you against Rafa & Serena LOL! But all your plays are 75% losers! You win with Nadal @1,20 x Serena@1,18! BIG PLAYER! You're so happy you've risked $250 to get $131 in black LOLOLO
    Last edited by SBRAdmin3; 05-22-13 at 08:48 AM.

Dmoneytx

05/22/2013
    05:44 AM
    [Ticket #: 142393620] PARLAY (2 TEAMS) RR (1P-2T)
    05/22/2013 @ 05:45 AM MU [4245] JARKKO NIEMINEN -210
    (JARKKO NIEMINEN vrs ROBERTO BAUTISTA-AGUT)
    05/22/2013 @ 06:50 AM MU [4435] CARLOS BERLOCQ -255
    (CARLOS BERLOCQ vrs PAUL HENRI MATHIEU)
    100.00 105.51

I should of made this play last night so broke azz Kami could of faded me. I just threw this in for fun this morning last second. You see Kami, this is a fun 100 play for me, for you it is about 6 days worth of wagering, LOL!

And how come you didn't address my ONLY play for the finals this weekend where I CALLED you out to fade away!!!!! Oh wait, you were on "vacation". LOL!!! You would of lost your AZZ fading me this weekend MORON, LOL!! I love how you wrote that you will only fade my plays that don't look good to you. Or some bull crap like that. Hahaha, you don't even make sense.

I'll tell ya what, I'll put some plays down for this afternoon, and go ahead and start that thread that fades me. In fact, I will keep track for your broke azz, how much it will cost you to fade me

Dmoneytx

You're too lDlOT to understand!! Thats the problem american M0R0N!! Of course I'm not gonna fade you against Rafa & Serena LOL! But all your plays are 75% losers! You win with Nadal @1,20 x Serena@1,18! BIG PLAYER! You're so happy you've risked $250 to get $131 in black LOLOLO
    75% of my plays are losers?????!!! I keep a YEAR long record DUMB FUK!! LOL!!! Can "YOU" read??? LOL!!!

Even with my bad streak, I am still OVER 50% on plays this year AND all of last year (documented ALL year long azzhole) I hit OVER 55% on tennis plays. WHO is the idiot here Kami???? You say 3 out of 4 plays are loser for me, but yet I have a proven legit year long record that is over 50% for the year??? Dude, you are not very smart man. For real, pls go away before I report you to MAKE you be gone from this thread or sbr in general. Go away, no body wants you here. You are a troll.

kamikazeodds

You're so RICH brotha!!! How you throw with Benjaminz is amazing!!! You're the man!!! Its so funny when I see ur plays really! Truth hurts. You should definitely THANK GOD if you stay in black!
    Last edited by kamikazeodds; 05-22-13 at 08:44 AM.

Dmoneytx

You're so RICH brotha!!! How you throw with Benjaminz is amazing!!! You're the man!!!
    I NEVER said I was rich. You came in here and said how broke YOU were with your $15 plays. I never said shit brotha

I have already slammed you twice, you are making this too easy man. Just go away before I make you look more retarded than I already made you look. Save face man. Go away, every post makes you look more and more stupid. Go TROLL somewhere else loser. This thread has proven to be a winner, go make your own thread or go troll someone else. You are pathetic, go away. I am not going to waste my time with you anymore.

kamikazeodds

If I was betting your style I would definitely need $15/unit coz u hit LOOSER after LOOSER! I guess ppl should play with 0.5% of bankroll when follow your plays! You have no chance of survival! I would stay more but its hard to fade a guy whos afraid to post his plays after a bad run! ADIOSSSSS!
    Last edited by kamikazeodds; 05-22-13 at 08:58 AM.

Dmoneytx

If I was betting your style I would definitely need $15/unit coz u hit LOOSER after LOOSER! I guess ppl should play with 0.5% of bankroll when follow your plays! You have no chance of survival! I would stay more but its hard to fade a guy whos afraid to post his plays after a bad run! ADIOSSSSS!
    Again, you make NO sense loser. This post is proof. This is the LAST time I will waste my life responding to a troll like you.

1) How do I hit loser after loser when I am OVER 50% winner for the year???? Answer that question or shut the fuk up!
    2) No chance of survival??? I have been on here for over 18 months, with a proven posted year long record, for EVERY play I record!
    3) Afraid to post plays?? I am still posting plays dumb azz. I have not had the time to get back into my norm bec of work and kids! This sbr crap comes AFTER my real life and my children dumb azz!

I have several bad runs before Kami. And I have never stopped posting plays dumb azz. I have also had HUGE winning streaks before. Funny how you can't seem to "remember" when I went 12-0 or something sweet on this site, just recently about a month ago!!! You are a troll dude, go away for real. I will start posting again, like always, and I will win money again, like always. Go the fuk away, you are definitely not wanted here! Thanks

Dmoneytx

And Kami, you changed your avitar to Nadal with NO shirt on???? Dude, the gay sbr forum is on another site man. Didn't know you were into that bro, best of luck with that

LOL!! Is it just me, or does it look like Nadal has no pants on either?????! WTF??? Kami, go post your gay azz pictures somewhere else queer boy.

Dmoneytx

05/22/2013
    06:56 AM
    [Ticket #: 142394950] PARLAY (2 TEAMS) RR (1P-2T)
    05/22/2013 @ 07:25 AM MU [4241] DANIEL BRANDS -265
    (DANIEL BRANDS vrs JAN HAJEK)
    05/22/2013 @ 06:57 AM MU [4435] CARLOS BERLOCQ -255
    (CARLOS BERLOCQ vrs PAUL HENRI MATHIEU)
    75.00 68.81

I really like Berlocq today, I had to throw him into another play real quick. Sorry I didn't get my plays up, I should be back to my norm here soon, with a twist

kamikazeodds

AAHHAAHAHAHAHAH! You're seeing Rafa w/ no pants and I'm the gay! I guess you're the one who sticks it back there for some additional units!! I know its tough when you lose streaks of -5u! You are meant to be in RED. Its so funny to see how you lose everyday!!

kamikazeodds

The good thing is you dont have many followers so you're the only one looosing Benjaminzzz!!

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

And Kami, you changed your avitar to Nadal with NO shirt on???? Dude, the gay sbr forum is on another site man. Didn't know you were into that bro, best of luck with that

LOL!! Is it just me, or does it look like Nadal has no pants on either?????! WTF??? Kami, go post your gay azz pictures somewhere else queer boy.
    lmfao at the "no pants" and "WTF???" reaction.

Dmoneytx

AAHHAAHAHAHAHAH! You're seeing Rafa w/ no pants and I'm the gay! I guess you're the one who sticks it back there for some additional units!! I know its tough when you lose streaks of -5u! You are meant to be in RED. Its so funny to see how you lose everyday!!
    The good thing is you dont have many followers so you're the only one looosing Benjaminzzz!!
    Reported. You will be gone soon.

kamikazeodds

You did it again? You Pu$$Y! Amazing how truth hurts! Stop crying please!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by ohumad View Post
    lmfao at the "no pants" and "WTF???" reaction.
    I know ohumad!! Dude posts a picture on my thread that looks like Nadal is fukking naked and he calls me out??? LMFAO as well...

I post a picture of my girlfriend, he posts Nadal 75% naked...... Uh, do I need to say anything from this point on??? LOL!!!

Dmoneytx

Sorry about all the Kami bullcrap and clutter. I have reported that broke loser to the mods, hopefully he is gone soon. And for good. Kind of fun having a troll on the thread Anyways, I am not responding to him again, so back to buss as usual soon....

I am going to update the records while I have 30 mins or so, but I am going to do them quickly bec I have a lesson in less than an hour. I do need to get back to where I stand, so I can make another run and get back in the right direction, like always Wishing ev1 the BOL today!!!

kamikazeodds

Nadal naked on court? You must see a doctor! Betting and loosing could lead to illness, madness and psychiatric problems. Take care!

Dmoneytx

Results from yesterday 5/7:

Combined Total = (0-2)
    -5.2 units (-$520)

*BIG money plays yest = (0-2)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 5/7:

Total = (144-122-7) =
    +3.76 units (+$376)
    Total Win % = 52.7%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (93-48-1) = 65.5%

Demonata

Yo D I need this bitch to win. 3rd set now. vamos kirsten flipkens

Dmoneytx

Results from yesterday 5/8:

Combined Total = (0-3)
    -7.2 units -$720

*BIG money plays yest = (0-3)

**Only took the huge loss bec on the last HUGE parlay, ALL plays won except for Kvitova in the third set lose to Hant whom she has owned all 6 times before, horrible loss on this play, should of made us a winner for the day, not a big loss, ARG!!!

Overall Record (YTD) as of 5/8:

Total = (144-125-7)
    -3.44 units (-$344)
    Total Win % = 52.2%

*BIG money plays (YTD) - (93-51-7) = 61.6%
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 05-22-13 at 09:56 AM.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Yo D I need this bitch to win. 3rd set now. vamos kirsten flipkens
    Then VAMOS mother fukking Flipkens!!! VAMOS you damn BIOTCH!!! Pull this shit out for D!!!

Dmoneytx

Results from yesterday 5/9:

Combined Total = (0-1)
    -5.0 units (-$500)

*BIG money plays yest = (0-1)

**All plays won in that paraly, Fed was the ONLY loser to cost me the loss, ARG!

Overall Record (YTD) as of 5/9:

Total = (144-126-7)
    -8.44 units (-$844)
    Total Win % = 52.0%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (93-52-7) = 61.2%

kamikazeodds

Quote Originally Posted by dmoneytx View Post
    results from yesterday 5/8:

Combined total = (0-3)
    -7.2 units -$720

*big money plays yest = (0-3)

-19u streak? Keep up the good work!
    Last edited by kamikazeodds; 05-22-13 at 10:03 AM.

Demonata

Then VAMOS mother fukking Flipkens!!! VAMOS you damn BIOTCH!!! Pull this shit out for D!!!
    Thanks man. Its funny you and I keep losing at tennis but keep making money betting the other sports. lol. What sense does that make? I guess at the end of the day its about making money overall who gives a penetrate whether its tennis etc.

Dmoneytx

Results from yesterday 5/10:

Combined Total = (0-1)
    -2.5 units (-$250)

*BIG money plays yest = (0-1)

**Again, Murray is up a break in the first set and loses it in a breaker, Wow! He tanks the second, thought I had a winner on this one early on, looked great, Murray folded like a biotch! ARG!!!

Overall Record (YTD) as of 5/10:

Total = (144-127-7)
    -10.94 units (-$1,094)
    Total Win % = 51.8%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (93-53-7) = 60.8%

Dmoneytx

-17u streak? Keep up the good work!
    Worst streak I have had in over a year and a half on this site jerk off

And why don't you go paste my FOUR days of all winning plays a few weeks ago jerk off

I went 13-0 or something for around $1500, and that was just ONE of my winning streaks jerk off

GO the FUK away, you are a TROLL and NO one wants you here!!! Broke azz Kami, stop wasting my time please. I know how jealous you are that you can only dream of betting 500 or 1000 a wager. Go start your own thread and show me how great you are. You go bet your $15 plays and let the real bettors get back to work. You are a disease, get the fuk out. Thanks

First ... 116117118119120121122 ... Last