1.6u / 1.36u

Play #2
    Tipsarevic -290
    Wawrinka -370

Total = apprx -145
    1.5u / 1.06u

shoe213
    shoe213's Avatar Become A Pro!

Never bet tennis before, but I gotta follow the hot hand. Hope I don't ruin your hot streak. Lets cash it!

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Hope you were able to get on both plays my man!!! Looks like I could have a FOURTH day in a row of sweeping all my plays!! Hell YA!!! VAMOS Seppi!!!

Feel free to stop by anytime. I always welcome comments, suggestions or just "what's up"!! Hope u have a great day, I have a feeling I am gonna be having another one

Vikings4590
    Vikings4590's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 84

Thanks for the picks another sweep

shoe213
    shoe213's Avatar Become A Pro!

I played them both bud! Thanks for the winners! I will definitely be checking in. I dont know much about tennis so hopefully I can learn a thing or two! Thanks again for the winners!

amolg24
    amolg24's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3317

Missed the earlier Tipsarevic play but took a chance and parlayed the other two
    Solid plays today, looking forward to tomorrow

mtc44380
    mtc44380's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Hope you were able to get on both plays my man!!! Looks like I could have a FOURTH day in a row of sweeping all my plays!! Hell YA!!! VAMOS Seppi!!!

Feel free to stop by anytime. I always welcome comments, suggestions or just "what's up"!! Hope u have a great day, I have a feeling I am gonna be having another one
    Nice work DM!

Dmoneytx

I will get to the comments when I get back from taking kids to school. I will have a few plays to go up in about 30 mins or less. I just got up, but this has been my strategy all week. I miss the early early matches, which I prob would of lost a play or two on this week had I bet a few, and then hit the mid morning and later morning matches. This morning, Dolgo loses horribly in straights, as big fav. Haas is gonna be in a dogfight I bet with Mayer at -370. So I am glad, once again, I took the earlier matches off, even though I wouldn't t have taken Dolgo anyways. I will be back in 15 mins, plays to go up right after. Be right back...

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Vikings4590 View Post
    Thanks for the picks another sweep
    Your welcome Hoping for more of the same today!

Quote Originally Posted by shoe213 View Post
    I played them both bud! Thanks for the winners! I will definitely be checking in. I dont know much about tennis so hopefully I can learn a thing or two! Thanks again for the winners!
    Good for you shoe! No worries man, anytime. And by betting some tennis, you might def learn a thing or two. If you WATCH the matches, you will learn more IMO. BOL on all your wagers, in any sport!

Quote Originally Posted by amolg24 View Post
    Missed the earlier Tipsarevic play but took a chance and parlayed the other two
    Solid plays today, looking forward to tomorrow
    I hope your payout was good with those two & I am happy for you My plays for today to go up in a min or two, kind of glad I missed the early morning again. The Tips line today is dropping way down, I am looking into that now (-210 to -170) He might be a scratch for me, not sure...

Quote Originally Posted by mtc44380 View Post
    Nice work DM!
    Thanks mtc! Lets get em today! VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

5/3

Play #1
    Kohlschriber -300
    Fognini -245

Total = apprx -115
    1.5u / 1.31u

Play #2
    Kohlschriber -300
    Robredo -145

Total = apprx +125
    1.5u / 1.87u

*Also might be leaning on Brands today, I heard Tips might have injured himself against Zelmja yest. I am still looking into that later match. BOL to ev1!!! VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

Just checked the Fagnini score. Way to fuk up my hot steak you Italian fuk tard!! He got the break back in the second to go 4-4 & he chokes serving to stay on 5-5. That sucked. But he is UP a break in the third & coughs that up. Same fukking spot, on serve at 4-5, he chokes AGAIN serving to make it 5-5. What a piece of crap... Choking both sets AND giving up a break in the third?? You Italian loser, go home with your crappy quarter loss 250 ATP prize money. Really surprised to see him choke BOTH sets. I thought for sure he was gonna win today!!!! Especially when he had the break in the third. Wow...

TankHankerous
    Frrrrrrunkis!
    TankHankerous's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 576

Subscribed!

Im looking forward to the next winners, nice run you're on!

stilltharow
    stilltharow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

good ish keep it up your on a roll

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by TankHankerous View Post
    Subscribed!

Im looking forward to the next winners, nice run you're on!
    What's up Tank??? Had a crap day yest with the back two of both parlays losing, ARG!!! Streak had to end sometime.... Glad to have ya aboard Wishing you the BOL, always!

Quote Originally Posted by stilltharow View Post
    good ish keep it up your on a roll
    Thanks stilltharow! Even with yest back ends barely losing, I am still 11-2 this week, time to add to that win column Feel free to stop by anytime, I always help out when I can and get online, BOL sir!

Dmoneytx

I got up early bec my son has a tment here in Houston this morning. I also looked at the first match starting this morning with Haas. I am going to put a few plays up now and most likely a few more when I get down to the site and I look at the later morning matches. Be back soon, lets get em today!!! VAMOS!!!

*Still have to update the last few sweep days & yesterday. I might have time sitting at the sites today, I need to get caught up, sorry for the delay on updating the records, usually I am on top of them everyday. Been a busy week, looking forward to a relaxing weekend watching some Junior tennis

Dmoneytx

5/4

Play #1
    Haas -310
    Ferrer -515

Total = apprx -175
    3.13u / 1.85u

Dmoneytx

05/04/2013
    04:26 AM

05/04/2013
    04:28 AM
    [ # 141198393 ] PARLAY (2 TEAMS) RR (1P-2T)( Risking: 313.00 - To Win: 181.35 )
    WIN
    05/04/2013
    08:35 AM
    MU [4057] DAVID FERRER -515 (DAVID FERRER vrs ANDREAS SEPPI)Score: DAVID FERRER(2) - ANDREAS SEPPI(0) WIN
    05/04/2013
    04:30 AM
    MU [4159] TOMMY HAAS -310 (TOMMY HAAS vrs IVAN DODIG)Score: TOMMY HAAS(2) - IVAN DODIG(0) WIN
    $181.35

Holy cow, sometimes winning $ in tennis is SO damn easy, LOL I should of bet $1,000......hahaha. I hope SOMEONE else cashed probably my easiest winner of the week. I know yesterday was tough, for me, to lose both those plays after winning the first on each parlay. But mother of Goodness, this weeks run has been AWESOME @ 12-2!!! Hell yeeeeyauuuhhh!! Be back soon...

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Good Job Sir

Will you play WTA Madrid tomorrow ? Or you left WTA ?

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    Good Job Sir

Will you play WTA Madrid tomorrow ? Or you left WTA ?
    What's up Omar!!! No, I usually do NOT bet the WTA. Those women are SOOOOO stressful to bet on AND they are horrible at holding serve!!! I will RARELY take a WTA line and it has to really really appeal to me to add into one of my high chalk parlays! Like Sharapova @ -1000 or Sarena @ -800 , etc..... I usually only take WTA when it's spots like those. Other than that, I just can't. They are so weak serving, SOOOO STREAKY in their matches, I just think most WTA is a pure and total crapshoot. I have learned the hard way to never bet the WTA consistenly, or much at all, and to never bet soccer again, LOL!!!! IN soccer, NO one has to win, ever, LMAO!!!

I don't even know who is playing in the lead up tments for the WTA Omar to be honest with you. I don't even look, I have no interest. If you want to know on a match, let me know. If I am around and see the post, I will do my best to give you some information or what my pick would be. I will PM you after I go running and check my play for tonight. Peace Out Omar!!!

Oh, Egypt??? That is so cool! Dude, Egypt! What the heck is it like over there I wonder???? I would love to go to Egypt one day, but I would never have the money to do something like that. Must be tough on the times too bec we are all up and awake, etc.... and it's the opposite for you. Props to you man for being on this site during our hours!! Talk to ya soon my friend

mtc44380
    mtc44380's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 466

What's up Omar!!! No, I usually do NOT bet the WTA. Those women are SOOOOO stressful to bet on AND they are horrible at holding serve!!!
    DID SOMEONE SAY WOMEN ARE HORRIBLE AT HOLDING SERVES ! That Lino/Halep match I was watching was the more ridiculous match ive EVER seen. Fortunately Dom-Lino ended up wining for me, but holy smokes! ANYWAYS, nice win today! Keep up the hot streak! CHEERS

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by mtc44380 View Post
    DID SOMEONE SAY WOMEN ARE HORRIBLE AT HOLDING SERVES ! That Lino/Halep match I was watching was the more ridiculous match ive EVER seen. Fortunately Dom-Lino ended up wining for me, but holy smokes! ANYWAYS, nice win today! Keep up the hot streak! CHEERS

Mtc, LOL, that was funny man!!! I have watched some WTA matches where I wanted to knock myself out and end the misery!!! I know all too well how you felt, and then some! VERY happy you cashed your play today Good job man.

Thanks on the props, I hope to keep it rolling as well. Maybe one more play tomm for this tment, maybe....

FoxMulder
    FoxMulder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3121

I've bet on Lourdes Lino on the first set. Took a while but won. Then I placed my winnings on Real Madrid-Valladolid and Fiorentina-Roma matches, collected my winnings, those ladies were still playing.

They have to change the name WTA tour to PMS tour. Gets the break, immediately broken, 10 deuces per game, 4 double faults in a row... I understand it's women's tennis but c'mon ladies, at least practice some!! It makes me sick to see non-athletic, even chubby players with hitting power only (e.g. Pavlyuchenkova, Kerber, Bartoli) , players losing 8 games in a row (Sloane Stephens - Sofia Arviddson FED cup game for instance), winning a bagel set only to lose the next the same way (e.g. Oprandi yesterday)... And the number of new talents emerging is not as high as the ATP circuit.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by FoxMulder View Post
    I've bet on Lourdes Lino on the first set. Took a while but won. Then I placed my winnings on Real Madrid-Valladolid and Fiorentina-Roma matches, collected my winnings, those ladies were still playing.

They have to change the name WTA tour to PMS tour. Gets the break, immediately broken, 10 deuces per game, 4 double faults in a row... I understand it's women's tennis but c'mon ladies, at least practice some!! It makes me sick to see non-athletic, even chubby players with hitting power only (e.g. Pavlyuchenkova, Kerber, Bartoli) , players losing 8 games in a row (Sloane Stephens - Sofia Arviddson FED cup game for instance), winning a bagel set only to lose the next the same way (e.g. Oprandi yesterday)... And the number of new talents emerging is not as high as the ATP circuit.
    Dude, welcome aboard FoxMulder!! Great post man. And YES, I agree with you "PMS" tour would be more suitable. You got some NUTS man to bet a first set wager in women's tennis I don't have those kind of balls. I have watched the WTA for a long time, I remember my fav player was (still is prob) Hantuchova, and she was in the top 15 I think. All I ever saw was streaky play, from any woman, tons of double faults, NO one holds serve (excepts Sarena usually!!), reverse bagels happen more than u think 0-6, 6-0 (that is pathetic in my opinion), etc..... I just can't bet the women hardly ever, WAY too stressful for me man. I have been sneaking in my AFL for my other fix and late night action. Dude, Australian Football is fukking awesome, SO cool to watch. If you have any interest, DavidRC in AFL and Rugby is usually super solid for capping here on SBR. He's a good guy too. Props on the WTA win with Lino again.

Feel free to stop by anytime man. Throw comments, suggestions, plays, responses, whatever man. I don't give a crap, I just have a TON of fun on this site posting my plays and records for the last year and half. We are all trying to help each other and to make those fing books pay us out!! VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

​SWEEP DAY

Yesterdays Record for 4/30:

Combined Total = (3-0)
    +3.18 units (+$318)

*BIG money plays = (2-0)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 4/30:

Total = (137-116-7)
    +9.14 units (+$914)
    Total Win % = 52.7%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (86-43-1) = 66.2%

Last edited by Dmoneytx; 05-04-13 at 06:00 PM.

Dmoneytx

SWEEP DAY

Yesterdays Record for 5/1:

Combined Total = (2-0)
    +1.89 units (+$189)

*BIG money plays = (2-0)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 5/1:

Total = (139-116-7)
    +11.03 units (+$1,103)
    Total Win % = 53.1%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (88-43-1) = 66.7%

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's up Omar!!! No, I usually do NOT bet the WTA. Those women are SOOOOO stressful to bet on AND they are horrible at holding serve!!! I will RARELY take a WTA line and it has to really really appeal to me to add into one of my high chalk parlays! Like Sharapova @ -1000 or Sarena @ -800 , etc..... I usually only take WTA when it's spots like those. Other than that, I just can't. They are so weak serving, SOOOO STREAKY in their matches, I just think most WTA is a pure and total crapshoot. I have learned the hard way to never bet the WTA consistenly, or much at all, and to never bet soccer again, LOL!!!! IN soccer, NO one has to win, ever, LMAO!!!

I don't even know who is playing in the lead up tments for the WTA Omar to be honest with you. I don't even look, I have no interest. If you want to know on a match, let me know. If I am around and see the post, I will do my best to give you some information or what my pick would be. I will PM you after I go running and check my play for tonight. Peace Out Omar!!!

Oh, Egypt??? That is so cool! Dude, Egypt! What the heck is it like over there I wonder???? I would love to go to Egypt one day, but I would never have the money to do something like that. Must be tough on the times too bec we are all up and awake, etc.... and it's the opposite for you. Props to you man for being on this site during our hours!! Talk to ya soon my friend
    Thanks Sir , I appreciate ur help s much , I will ask ur opinion soon about few games

About Soccer , You can make amazing profits for betting on +0,5 handicap bets ( Double Chance team or draw ) . Never bet ML or Over/Under

And yeah , the Women Tennis is horrible and girls do not care for winning . I only trust Sharapova and Serena too but sometimes you can make good money betting against Caroline Wozniacki

Anyway , I wait for your play in NBA tonight !!! I wish u the best luck and another Sweeep Days , DMO

You deserve more , Sir Good Luck
    Last edited by CaptainOmar111; 05-04-13 at 06:11 PM.

Dmoneytx

SWEEP DAY

Yesterays Record for 5/2:

Combined Total = (2-0)
    +2.42 units (+$242)

*BIG money plays = (2-0)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 5/2:

Total = (141-116-7)
    +13.45 units (+$1,345)
    Total Win % = 53.4%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (90-43-1) = 67.2%

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Record for 5/3:

Combined Total = (0-2)
    -3.0 units (-$300)

*BIG money plays yest = (0-2) - not happy with this at all!

(tough day to lose $ bec Kohl won to secure first leg of both parlays and then I lose both to players expected to win bec both lose..... at least one could of won huh?? ARG)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 5/3:

Total = (141-118-7)
    +10.45 units (+$1,045)
    Total Win % = 53.0%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (90-45-1) = 66.2%

Dmoneytx

Results for 5/4:

I had one play today & it turned out to be an EASY winner We had Tommy Haas in the first match and he took apart Dodig 4 &3. Never had to sweat that one really. The second match turned out to be even easier when David Ferrer dismantled Seppi 1 & 4. That is a good come back from the fuk job I got yesterday to not break even or be a small winner

+

5/4

Play #1
    Haas -310
    Ferrer -515

Total = apprx -175
    3.13u / 1.85u
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-12-14 at 09:38 AM.

Dmoneytx

Todays Plays for 5/4:

Combined Total = (1-0)
    +1.82 units (+$182)

*BIG money plays today = (1-0)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 5/4:

Total = (142-118-7)
    +12.27 units (+$1,227)
    Total Win % = 53.2%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (91-45-1) = 66.4%

FoxMulder
    FoxMulder's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3121

Dude, welcome aboard FoxMulder!! Great post man. And YES, I agree with you "PMS" tour would be more suitable. You got some NUTS man to bet a first set wager in women's tennis I don't have those kind of balls. I have watched the WTA for a long time, I remember my fav player was (still is prob) Hantuchova, and she was in the top 15 I think. All I ever saw was streaky play, from any woman, tons of double faults, NO one holds serve (excepts Sarena usually!!), reverse bagels happen more than u think 0-6, 6-0 (that is pathetic in my opinion), etc..... I just can't bet the women hardly ever, WAY too stressful for me man. I have been sneaking in my AFL for my other fix and late night action. Dude, Australian Football is fukking awesome, SO cool to watch. If you have any interest, DavidRC in AFL and Rugby is usually super solid for capping here on SBR. He's a good guy too. Props on the WTA win with Lino again.

Feel free to stop by anytime man. Throw comments, suggestions, plays, responses, whatever man. I don't give a crap, I just have a TON of fun on this site posting my plays and records for the last year and half. We are all trying to help each other and to make those fing books pay us out!! VAMOS!!!

Thanks mate, will do. Appreciate if you do the same on my thread. I try to update it daily. Any input is very welcome.

I'm more of a tennis and football (soccer) capper myself, sometimes basketball too (european and NBA). I do enjoy AFL but difficult to follow in my timezone (located in Istanbul).

Always up for synergy and making serious bucks

What's your take on Ferrer-Wawrinka match tomorrow? Both haven't impressed me at all and I'm leaning towards taking the over (22.5 games or 2.5 set).

Ciao

stilltharow
    stilltharow's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 162

anything on for today as your on a roll lol

Dmoneytx

5/6

Play #1
    Ferrer -250

Total = -250
    5.5u / 2.2u

*Today, Ferrer finds a way. His effort & solid play will push him to win today. I don't know how long this match will be, but my gut tells me that Ferrer finds a way to win today. He is playing beautifully & I hope for it to continue. VAMOS Ferrer!!!

Dmoneytx

Match to start in about 15 mins. It's back on the board on my site. And yes, this is a big play for me this morning. Hoping to get it started off right!! VAMOS!!!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5541

lets go ferrer. best of luck d.

First ... 111112113114115116117 ... Last