Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Hey Omar, you misunderstand what I was trying to say my friend. I was NOT laughing at you, not at all. I was very seriously trying to just help, no kidding. I am like that. I give all my time to my children, I volunteer a lot of time with Special Olympics, etc.... I like to help people. Pls understand that I was not making fun, not one bit.
    If anything I gave you applause for knowing more than one language. I only know one, that's all. Most people know more. I think that is cool you probably know more than one language. Again, that was not being mean. I was being nice.

I think your English is very good. I just think you mis understood what I was trying to say. I would NEVER want you to lose a bet. I want everyone to win $$$ And I know you wanted me to win the other day, I am sorry if it sounded any different. That was not my intention.

I like that we all help each other here. That is why I am here, to just try to help. I think you are a good guy Omar, I hope you have a great night sir.
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 04-21-13 at 07:20 PM.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    I reported Saggybaggy , so he received a warning and his posts were deleted

Kids must be punished loooool hahaha
    I was wondering what happ to that post???? I was like HUH?? It just "poof", went away..... I didn't know what happ, now I do. He did say something kind of mean about you, but I think he was just trying to thank me for putting up some good winners the last few days.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I was wondering what happ to that post???? I was like HUH?? It just "poof", went away..... I didn't know what happ, now I do. He did say something kind of mean about you, but I think he was just trying to thank me for putting up some good winners the last few days.
    I think you saw his post in my Quote , I reported him for multiple accounts .. I think he will get banned or he already got banned loool ... Nobody can say anything wrong about me because I do not say anything bad about others for no reason ...

Just wanted to tell you that Flip Coin and Coin Flip was posted by me when it was 5-4 for Rafa so I was not happy that you will lose
    Last edited by CaptainOmar111; 04-21-13 at 07:27 PM.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Hey Omar, you misunderstand what I was trying to say my friend. I was NOT laughing at you, not at all. I was very seriously trying to just help, no kidding. I am like that. I give all my time to my children, I volunteer a lot of time with Special Olympics, etc.... I like to help people. Pls understand that I was not making fun, not one bit.
    If anything I gave you applause for knowing more than one language. I only know one, that's all. Most people know more. I think that is cool you probably know more than one language. Again, that was not being mean. I was being nice.

I think your English is very good. I just think you mis understood what I was trying to say. I would NEVER want you to lose a bet. I want everyone to win $$$ And I know you wanted me to win the other day, I am sorry if it sounded any different. That was not my intention.

I like that we all help each other here. That is why I am here, to just try to help. I think you are a good guy Omar, I hope you have a great night sir.
    I do not believe you because if you wanted to help ... you could say

" Omar , The right way is Coin Flip Game not Flip Coin Game "

I know that Iam good guy because at least I talk to all people here as my friends and never insulted or laughed at somebody for no reason

Dmoneytx

Omar, trust me, there is NO reason that I would laugh at anyone on my thread unless they said something hateful to me. You did not. And I was trying to just give you a little quick help. I even explained that my girl is from Mexico and I help her all the time. It's just a common thing now & she appreciates the help I think.....

And I have never insulted someone here for no reason, ever. I like you man, we have no bad issues. We help each other, right??? And thank you for wanting me to win. I want you to win as well, always. Sorry for the misunderstanding friend, but I was being honest and I meant no bad feelings. I hope we do well the next tennis tment, I am excited already

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Record for 4/20 (my birthday ):

Combined Plays = (1-0)
    +1.65 units (+$165)

*BIG money plays yest = (1-0)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 4/20:

Total = (125-112-6)
    +3.98 units (+$398)
    Total Win % = 51.4%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (82-42-1) = 65.6%

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Omar, trust me, there is NO reason that I would laugh at anyone on my thread unless they said something hateful to me. You did not. And I was trying to just give you a little quick help. I even explained that my girl is from Mexico and I help her all the time. It's just a common thing now & she appreciates the help I think.....

And I have never insulted someone here for no reason, ever. I like you man, we have no bad issues. We help each other, right??? And thank you for wanting me to win. I want you to win as well, always. Sorry for the misunderstanding friend, but I was being honest and I meant no bad feelings. I hope we do well the next tennis tment, I am excited already
    Ok Man ... No Problem Good Luck for us and I hope you post your picks earlier

Happy Birthday Too

Dmoneytx

Ok Man ... No Problem Good Luck for us and I hope you post your picks earlier

Happy Birthday Too
    Sorry Omar, I was up for 42 hours straight the last few days. I could barely see straight last night. I have been doing SO well in NBA, that I am not worried about getting the tennis in super early & especially last night, I barely got my play in before I passed out on the Grizzlies spread

Thank you for wishing me Happy Birthday! I see about 7 or 8 matches still on the board, and I think I am going to make two play for this morning in just a min. I hope you have a great day!

Dmoneytx

4/23:

Play #1
    Ramos -900
    Berdych -215
    Nishikori -900

Total = apprx -122
    1.25u / 0.98u

Play #2
    Ramos -900
    Chardy -125

Total = apprx +100
    1.0u / 1.0u

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Hey D-Money ... Great to see you back for posting

Why Berdych ??? He is not good at all and Davydenko is amazing on Clay !!!

Dmoneytx

Thanks Omar! Only a few for todays later matches.....

And why??? Because I have been watching Davydenko play for nearly 13 years now. This is a matchup that I have a good amount of confidence in. Only way Davy wins is if he plays lights out and Berdy is off. I don't see that happening...... We will see, BOL today!!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Thanks Omar! Only a few for todays later matches.....

And why??? Because I have been watching Davydenko play for nearly 13 years now. This is a matchup that I have a good amount of confidence in. Only way Davy wins is if he plays lights out and Berdy is off. I don't see that happening...... We will see, BOL today!!!
    I hope Berdy wins for you , But if you saw Davydekno game against Tsonga in Monte-Carlo you will understand me Good Luck Man ... Left u Personal Message too

Dmoneytx

I hope Berdy wins for you , But if you saw Davydekno game against Tsonga in Monte-Carlo you will understand me Good Luck Man ... Left u Personal Message too

Just got in from teaching my morning tennis lessons. Wow, what a match with Berdy/Davy! I knew Berdy went up a break in the second immediately & got it back again at 5-5, whew!! Then he broke to start the third, like the second, and never let go. I DID expect Davy to put up a huge fight. But like I said, I have been watching him for over 12 years & he needed to keep up that amazing tennis for TWO sets to beat a Berdy type player, didn't surprise me he couldn't get it done. Berdy got his feet under him after that first set & wins in three! I am not shocked by the scoreline, but I did think Berdy would win of those sets much easier. A win is a win so far....
    Today could be a great start to my NBA night! VAMOS CHARDY & KEI!!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Just got in from teaching my morning tennis lessons. Wow, what a match with Berdy/Davy! I knew Berdy went up a break in the second immediately & got it back again at 5-5, whew!! Then he broke to start the third, like the second, and never let go. I DID expect Davy to put up a huge fight. But like I said, I have been watching him for over 12 years & he needed to keep up that amazing tennis for TWO sets to beat a Berdy type player, didn't surprise me he couldn't get it done. Berdy got his feet under him after that first set & wins in three! I am not shocked by the scoreline, but I did think Berdy would win of those sets much easier. A win is a win so far....
    Today could be a great start to my NBA night! VAMOS CHARDY & KEI!!!
    I advised all my friends to take +1,5 sets for Davy @1.80 and they won it easily
    Why did not I take it also !!! ... Anyway , Good Job D-Money

Dmoneytx

I advised all my friends to take +1,5 sets for Davy @1.80 and they won it easily
    Why did not I take it also !!! ... Anyway , Good Job D-Money
    Thanks, I put those plays up with only looking at them for 10 mins or so. I liked both plays today, just kind of shocked how easily I had a SWEEP DAY, lol!!! Glad you got your friends some bucks, next time tail your own advice, I always tail mine

I am going to clean up today and post records, hoping for another good day tomm, hoping for another SWEEP!!! VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

What a GREAT effort by Tomas Berdych, aka Birdman, to take the heart and soul of "known fixer" Davydenko and absolutely CRUSH it by winning the second and third set today. Way to go Birdman!!! Give Davy some false hope...... then blow em out da tournament, LOL!!! Another solid effort today by Albert Ramos, to stay focused the entire match. He was down a break early, he got it back in the middle first set and then broke to win it. Second set he gave a break UP and ended up winning the breaker anyways. I have been waiting to say this today - VAMOS! RAMOS! - LOL!!! Well done to both men Kei Nishikori basically sleep walked through his match today. He was up 4-1 in only 14 mins today, LOL!!! He let the second set slip a bit and he won in 54 mins 6-1, 6-3. A better second set, he could of been done in 35 mins, LMAO!!!

+ +
    Play #1
    Ramos -900
    Berdych -215
    Nishikori -900

Total = apprx -122
    1.25u / 0.98u

Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-12-14 at 09:14 AM.

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

I wouldn't call Berdych barely winning "easily" having a sweep day, but congratulations on your clean sheet!

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

There can only be one "Birdman" go heat haha!!!

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Birdmen are money

Dmoneytx

Albert Ramos, as mentioned above, won in straight straight sets today, making both good entertainment value A close two setter, but he got the job done. VAMOS RAMOS!!! Jeremy Chardy, was our other competitor for the second and last play today. Long silky head band wearing Chardy beat the living crap out of his opponent. He rolled him the first set & he should of served out the second set 6-2, but he got broken and easily served it out the next service game he had. Easy straight setter for Chardy, way to go long silky head band wearing French dude

+ (damn, couldn't find one of him in his long headband, lol)

Play #2
    Ramos -900
    Chardy -125

Total = apprx +100
    1.0u / 1.0u

Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-12-14 at 09:14 AM.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    I wouldn't call Berdych barely winning "easily" having a sweep day, but congratulations on your clean sheet!
    Scoreline shows "barely" winning, but I kind of see that a little differently. AFTER the first set, Berdys first match on this surface this week, he started to get his shit clicking and started to get his feet underneath him. You do see this quite often when a high ranked player has the bye, and is not Nadal Joker of Fed, they tend to drop that first set and then getting the feeling down, they start to dominate. That is exactly what happened today. Berdy was a little off, feet not quite set. After the first Berdy was NEVER in jeopardy of losing either set! So that is why I said it was an easy sweep day. I was NOT sweating that Berdych match one bit. He broke to start the second set. I know he gave it back, but he was NEVER down in that set, only up a break or on serve. When he won the second by breaking 5-5, set was over. Third set, he breaks immediately again. So never down in the last set, he was up the entire time and cruised on serve to win the third. So we might of seen that match differently, but I really wasn't worried, believe me or not.

And thank you for giving me props on the plays today. I appreciate that I think that is 3 or 4 winning days in a row since I took that dive, trying to get the overall BACK to where it should be. Hope you have a good night in NBA if you bet some!

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    There can only be one "Birdman" go heat haha!!!
    I know Gator, hahaha!!! I like Anderson too man, he brings a TON of energy to the game when he plays!! And I know you are Heat crazy down there in FL man, if I take the Heat tonight again, then I am with ya, GO HEAT!!!
    Oh, by the way, I hope classes have been doing good man, always wishing you the BOL!

Quote Originally Posted by ohumad View Post
    Birdmen are money
    Damn right ohumad! Birdman and Lil Wayne "stuntin like my daddy", good tune brotha Actually just listened to that on my Beats, fing jammed dude!

Dmoneytx

SWEEP DAY

Todays Record for 4/23:

Combined Plays = (2-0)
    +1.98 units (+$198)

*BIG money plays today = (0-0)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 4/23:

Total = (127-112-6)
    +5.96 units (+$596)
    Total Win % = 51.8%

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Thank u D, yeah its a great this time of the yr love the playoffs! Have finals these next 2 wks so been busy with that, everything goods though!!

Hardcoar

Scoreline shows "barely" winning...

Scoreline and the actual match, had you watched it.

Once again though, congratulations.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

SWEEP DAY

Todays Record for 4/23:

Combined Plays = (2-0)
    +1.98 units (+$198)

*BIG money plays today = (0-0)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 4/23:

Total = (127-112-6)
    +5.96 units (+$596)
    Total Win % = 51.8%

Vamooooooooos Dmooooo !!!

Dmoneytx

Thanks guys!! I am finding it hard at night, after a long day of teaching tennis, to look at the tennis picks the night before. I am really dialed in on NBA right now & I am hitting plays left and right! Went 2-1 on my big plays for the overall games last night, but check out the second half I threw in right before the 3rd quarter started on Golden State last night:

04/23/2013
    09:02 PM
    [ # 140481366 ] STRAIGHT BET( Risking: 200.00 - To Win: 173.91 )
    WIN
    04/23/2013
    09:10 PM
    NBA [2725] 2H GOLDEN STATE GM2 +8-115Score: 2H GOLDEN STATE GM2(70) - 2H DENVER GM2(64) WIN
    $173.91 $1,387.75
    04/23/2013
    09:03 PM
    [ # 140481401 ] STRAIGHT BET( Risking: 205.00 - To Win: 186.36 )
    WIN
    04/23/2013
    NBA [2725] TOTAL o105-110 (2H GOLDEN STATE GM2 vrs 2H DENVER GM2)Score: 2H GOLDEN STATE GM2(70) - 2H DENVER GM2(64) WIN
    $186.36 $1,574.11
    04/23/2013
    09:03 PM
    [ # 140481424 ] PARLAY (2 TEAMS) RR (1P-2T)( Risking: 120.00 - To Win: 308.30 )
    WIN
    04/23/2013
    NBA [2725] 2H GOLDEN STATE GM2 +8-115Score: 2H GOLDEN STATE GM2(70) - 2H DENVER GM2(64) WIN
    04/23/2013
    NBA [2725] TOTAL o105-110 (2H GOLDEN STATE GM2 vrs 2H DENVER GM2)Score: 2H GOLDEN STATE GM2(70) - 2H DENVER GM2(64) WIN
    $308.30 $1,882.41

I have been cleaning house in the playoffs. Working on getting my second payout of $1k in the last week!! So I do apologize, I have not been getting up as many tennis picks as I would like bec I am so dang tired at night and when I wake up in the morning its KIDDOS for around 1.5 straight hours for schools. I will try to do a better job looking at the lines when they immed come out, but Bookmaker sometimes doesn't get them out till the evening and I am already teaching tennis lessons by then & so the routine goes like the last week or so. Maybe I will call them & ask them to get them up earier.....

I am probably going to put a play or two up for the later morning matches starting in around and hour or more. I hope ev1 has been doing great!!! And the BOL today!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    Thank u D, yeah its a great this time of the yr love the playoffs! Have finals these next 2 wks so been busy with that, everything goods though!!
    Dude, I bought that line to freaking 11.5 yesterday on Miami!!! LOL!!! I bought the 2 points at 13.5 to get 11.5 -150. I come home and check the score and was like "no way", LMAO!!! I didn't watch ONE second of the game. But winning by half a point???? I'll take that dawg

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Post ur NBA picks and update the record . make ur thread for NBA + Tennis
    or open new thread ::: " Dmoneytx :::Tennis / NBA Picks 2013 "

Dmoneytx

4/25

Play #1
    Simon -125

Total = -125
    1.25u / 1.0u

Play #2
    Simon -125
    Monfils -160

Total = apprx +195
    0.50u / 0.97u

Dmoneytx

Play #3
    Ramos -210

Total = -210
    1.50u / 0.74u

Play #4
    Monfils -160

Total = -160
    0.55u / 0.38u

Dmoneytx

4/26

Play #1
    Monaco -430
    Youzhny -150

Total = apprx +102
    1.75u / 1.82

Play #2
    Klizan +110

Total = apprx +110
    1.0u / 1.10u
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 04-25-13 at 05:52 AM. Reason: Added title & bolded text

Hardcoar

Funny how everyone jumps on Klizan after the odds have turned to shit.

Hopefully for you all he still wins, though...

Dmoneytx

4/26

Play #1
    Monaco -430
    Youzhny -150

Total = apprx +102
    1.75u / 1.82

Play #2
    Klizan +110

Total = apprx +110
    1.0u / 1.10u

Play #3
    Youzhny -150

Total = apprx -150
    0.55u / 0.37u

Play #4
    Almagro -525
    Garcia - Lopez -140

Total = apprx +104
    1.0u / 1.04u

*Also put Almagro -525 in Open Parlay for one of my NBA picks tonight (2.0u)

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

no nishi today? i got him at 1.61, the odds dropped quite a bit

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Hawkins View Post
    no nishi today? i got him at 1.61, the odds dropped quite a bit
    Opened at 2.00 at B365 which is strange! I saw it at 1.83 but then it closed and reopened with lower odds.

First ... 108109110111112113114 ... Last