gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Good job! Had a play on the over as well as a small play on Dimitrov ML hope it comes thru!!

horja1
    Grrrrrr
    horja1's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 12

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Play #2
    Dimitrov/Nadal Over 17.5 -150

Total = -150
    1.5u / 1.0u

(I think this whole wager rides on the first set. IF the first set is close or semi close, this play cashes. IF the first set is a blowout, it prob loses. Taking a shot for Dimitrov to hang in just the first set, ya never know......BOL!!!)
    this tourney Nadal destroys his opponents in the first set and not so much in the second set

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

4/19
    Play #1
    Tsonga -115

Total = -115
    1.5u / 1.3u
    Play #2
    Dimitrov/Nadal Over 17.5 -150

Total = -150
    1.5u / 1.0u

Play #3
    Gasquet -285

Total = -285
    2.5u / 0.90u

(I really do think this is going to be a hard hard fought match by BOTH players today. My gut just tells me that Fognini is going to have to play excellent tennis today AND Gasquet will have to be a little off for him to move into the semi's. I hope that Gasquet can come out strong and take that first set & play with the confidence that might make this the first match to finish in straights. Hoping for the best.....BOL!!!)

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Play #3
    Gasquet -285

Total = -285
    2.5u / 0.90u

(I really do think this is going to be a hard hard fought match by BOTH players today. My gut just tells me that Fognini is going to have to play excellent tennis today AND Gasquet will have to be a little off for him to move into the semi's. I hope that Gasquet can come out strong and take that first set & play with the confidence that might make this the first match to finish in straights. Hoping for the best.....BOL!!!)
    With u on this too but +1,5 sets for him

Dmoneytx

Play #4
    Nieminen +5.5 games +110

Total = +110
    1.50u / 1.65u

(Blew my winnings today by taking \*\*\*\*\*\* azz Gasquet. Damn, is that guy ever gonna win matches he SHOULD always win and start to make some semi's or finals of some BIG tments???? What a freaking disappointment that guy ALWAYS is. What a loser. Going to take a shot at the final match today. Again, hoping Jarko can really come out strong and try to push this first set. Will keep the line really close and will give him confidence for sure. He has NOTHING to lose today, so he should be lose and he should give a big big effort. I am hoping Joker kind of relaxes maybe in the match at a point or two and hopefully Jarko can take advantage. Need this one to have a winning day, BOL!!!)

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Play #4
    Nieminen +5.5 games +110

Total = +110
    1.50u / 1.65u

(Blew my winnings today by taking \*\*\*\*\*\* azz Gasquet. Damn, is that guy ever gonna win matches he SHOULD always win and start to make some semi's or finals of some BIG tments???? What a freaking disappointment that guy ALWAYS is. What a loser. Going to take a shot at the final match today. Again, hoping Jarko can really come out strong and try to push this first set. Will keep the line really close and will give him confidence for sure. He has NOTHING to lose today, so he should be lose and he should give a big big effort. I am hoping Joker kind of relaxes maybe in the match at a point or two and hopefully Jarko can take advantage. Need this one to have a winning day, BOL!!!)
    F*ck Gasquet !!! He made me lose 1 unit but I took Fognini to break him last serve game @ +250 and I won 2.5 units !!! Fading Gasquet

Dmoneytx

Well, that first set tiebreaker was basically the match. When Gasquet lost it, I knew it was over. If he had won it, I bet he would of won the second set around the same score. That's a real bummer bec we had a good day going and are now back at even bec of that loss. We need the last play to come through so we can have a decent winning day and get that overall back up again. Gasquet was TRULY disappointing!

=
    Last edited by sbr.rodrigo; 12-12-14 at 09:13 AM.

ohumad
    ohumad's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 60

lawl you on dial up brother your last play hit!

Dmoneytx

What an amazing effort by Jarko The Flying Fin Nieminen in the last set to BREAK Joker at 4-6, 2-5!!! When he got the two break points, I had a feeling that he was gonna get to that 3 games! Great last point at 30-40 to seal the deal and cash the last play!!! Joker moves on easily, but Jarko wins us some money to head into tomorrow! VAMOS!!!

Play #4
    Nieminen +5.5 games +110

Total = +110
    1.50u / 1.65u

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Well, that first set tiebreaker was basically the match. When Gasquet lost it, I knew it was over. If he had won it, I bet he would of won the second set around the same score. That's a real bummer bec we had a good day going and are now back at even bec of that loss. We need the last play to come through so we can have a decent winning day and get that overall back up again. Gasquet was TRULY disappointing!

=
    I placed a bet on Fognini to win the last game of the match when it was 5-2 and Gasquet serving @ +250 and I hit it , got back my lost stake on Gasqeut and + 1,5 Units !!! If u bet live , you would make more winnings , DMO

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

What an amazing effort by Jarko The Flying Fin Nieminen in the last set to BREAK Joker at 4-6, 2-5!!! When he got the two break points, I had a feeling that he was gonna get to that 3 games! Great last point at 30-40 to seal the deal and cash the last play!!! Joker moves on easily, but Jarko wins us some money to head into tomorrow! VAMOS!!!

Play #4
    Nieminen +5.5 games +110

Total = +110
    1.50u / 1.65u

That was so strange !!! It was 5-1 and Nemy came back to 5-3 !!! I was happy for u when he won those both game Great DMO , Nice to see U post again

Dmoneytx

Todays Record for 4/19:

Combined Plays = (3-1)
    +1.45 units (+$145)

*BIG money plays today = (3-1)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 4/19:

Total = (124-112-6)
    +2.23 units (+$233)
    Total Win % = 51.2%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (81-42-1) = 65.3%

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Or more losses, depending on the bets.

Why don't you find (or make) a tenth thread to post your win in while you're at it?

Glad to see you finally make a value, high odds bet though. : )

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by ohumad View Post
    lawl you on dial up brother your last play hit!
    I was until I bit on the fing Gasquet minus almost 300 line! I even told myself, "is it that easy to take the plus four games???". Even if I had lost that play, I still would of been around 250 to 275 winner today instead of 150. That's gambling though. If he wins, I sweep all of the plays and kick azz today. Thanks for the props, hoping to pick it back up tomm, I am excited to see the lines when they come out

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    That was so strange !!! It was 5-1 and Nemy came back to 5-3 !!! I was happy for u when he won those both game Great DMO , Nice to see U post again
    That was a hell of an effort by Jarko! Thanks for the post. It is nice to have my computer back again and to have the service up and running smoothly. Also to be at home, and not on the road, LOL! I am glad you won your +250 play on the live bet, I had to eat my loss and then hit the last play to make it a profitable day

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Or more losses, depending on the bets.

Why don't you find (or make) a tenth thread to post your win in while you're at it?

Glad to see you finally make a value, high odds bet though. : )
    That is right , Live-Betting is dangerous but I do well with it till now !!!

About 10th thread , Stop laughing at creating threads and try to be a man who focus in the main things not the strange ones , Iam creating threads as I like anytime !!!

And thanks for feeling glad for me Big Odds are amazing and profitable hahaha

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

I was until I bit on the fing Gasquet minus almost 300 line! I even told myself, "is it that easy to take the plus four games???". Even if I had lost that play, I still would of been around 250 to 275 winner today instead of 150. That's gambling though. If he wins, I sweep all of the plays and kick azz today. Thanks for the props, hoping to pick it back up tomm, I am excited to see the lines when they come out

That was a hell of an effort by Jarko! Thanks for the post. It is nice to have my computer back again and to have the service up and running smoothly. Also to be at home, and not on the road, LOL! I am glad you won your +250 play on the live bet, I had to eat my loss and then hit the last play to make it a profitable day
    Fongini to beat Gasquet was totally strange but Gasquet was bad bad bad !!! I will never trust him

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Todays Record for 4/19:

Combined Plays = (3-1)
    +1.45 units (+$145)

*BIG money plays today = (3-1)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 4/19:

Total = (124-112-6)
    +2.23 units (+$233)
    Total Win % = 51.2%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (81-42-1) = 65.3%
    Nice Come-Back to the good profits Keep up the good work , Dmo and you will be 1K or 2K very soon

Dmoneytx

Good morning ev1! I am going to post my play on the first match in just a second, I see they will start play in about 10 mins. They have the lines coming down in about 8-9 mins at my book. I just woke up & excited to hopefully see a really hard fought first match between BOTH players this morning! I will be back on later, wish ev1 the BOL!!! And hoping for some excellent tennis this morning!!!

Dmoneytx

4/20

Play #1
    Tsonga +5.5 games -115

Total = -115
    1.90u / 1.65u

Dmoneytx

Tsonga getting his azzed kicked! What a crappy way to start the day down almost 200. I should of known that the French Queen was gonna play like SHYTE today! I sware, when he missed those two sitting forehands to go UP 3-1 in the first set, I KNEW he was gonna SUCK from there on out! I just knew it..... Should of been up 3-1 and serving, instead he loses like 10 of the next 12 games. Tsonga sucks on clay, we have GOT to remember this. He is getting absolutely abused second set, he can't do anything to barely even win one game. And of course, we see the Nadal who won 20 French Opens this morning, guy can't miss a shot if he freaking tried to on purpose.....

I really thought I had a good shot at this one today, gonna think of my next play and post it before I head to go teach this morning. I need a good one now to get ready for the NBA today later!!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

4/20

Play #1
    Tsonga +5.5 games -115

Total = -115
    1.90u / 1.65u

Why !!!!! ??? Iam sure U did not watch Tsonga X Wawrinka game yesterday !!!

Dmoneytx

Of course I watched the Tsonga match yesterday. Wawrinka played awesome the first set and Tsonga quit on it to let it go. He rebounded very nicely the next two sets and really beat Wawrinka comfortably after that start to the second set I thought. Tsonga came out today playing very aggressive and it damn near paid off! HE had TWO sitting forehands in that first set when he was UP 2-1 to break Nadal to go up 3-1. And then he would of been serving. IF that had happened, Tsonga would of won the first set OR lost it in a tiebreaker maybe. He missed one of those forehands by LESS than an inch. The other by just over and inch. An inch to possibly go up 4-1??? That was all I needed most likely. So yes, I did watch the match yesterday and I watched the Nadal match as well. I was hoping that also during this match that Nadal would have just a SMALL little relax in his game and maybe Tsonga would take advantage. With all that being said, I thought the almost plus 6 games was a good play and it would of been looking GREAT if Tsonga would of made just one of those forehands that missed by a total of 2 inches.

Besides, with all the crappy breaks I got this match, and being down 1-5, I still only lost my play by HALF a game. It's not like it lost horribly or even badly, it barely lost. If any of the other crap went my way, this play would of won.....

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Flip Coin Game !!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

5-4 hahaha , Rafa must break now for u

Dmoneytx

CORRECTION OMAR!!! Tsonga just BROKE Nadal at 3-5 to be BACK on serve at 4-5 and put my play in MAJOR action now!!! Who would of thought Tsonga breaking the Mighty Nadal TWICE in a row to go from 1-5 to possibly 5-5 now on serve???? Holy Crap!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

I hope Rafa wins 7-5 and U win your bet !!!

MasterBet
    Tennis betting are exhausting
    MasterBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

Heppey for you D BOL lets hope nadal break now and we all win

Dmoneytx

Flip Coin Game !!!
    I admire your effort in the English language Omar I only speak one language, pathetic huh?? My girlfriend is from Mexico and she always switches up her noun and verbs, it's just the way they speak Spanish, no big deal. So, just to help you out, the term is "coin flip" game, meaning 50/50 of course. Don't worry, your English is WAY better than any other language I try to speak.

Oh, don't worry. I just became a HUGE Nadal fan when it went 4-5, LOL!!! Tsonga hold EASY to go 5-5 and now we have a dogfight on our hands in this second set. This is what I was talking about Omar. I expected this slight lull in Nadal's game at SOME point today. I just honestly thought that it was going to be in the first set, not at 1-5 in the second set!!! But that is exactly what happened. Nadal got relaxed, thought he could auto cruise to the win (which I know that feeling!) and Tsonga said "fuk it", and started going for shots and hitting out when Nadal was just kind of pushing the ball around to the middle of the court. I did NOT expect Tsonga to break Nadal twice! But once I thought for sure was going to happen, I just thought the first set. And THAT is what made me like my play today bec if Tsonga was to win the first set or go breaker, then that play would have an excellent chance to cash. When he lost the first and didn't hold to go 4-5 and make Nadal serve the first set out, I was in serious trouble. Then in looked like Tsonga gave up the second set mid way through, but Nadal let off the gas pedal and Tsonga jumped right back into this match. Hoping Nadal can close it out in two now! VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

I hope Rafa wins 7-5 and U win your bet !!!
    Me too Omar!

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBet View Post
    Heppey for you D BOL lets hope nadal break now and we all win
    Thank you MB!!! I do too as well sir, I hope we all win on this match!! Thanks so much man for the post, BOL today!!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Man , Iam not laughing at you at all !!! So why you do ???

Iam not asking U for ur wife nationality or language lol hahaha !!!

Wake up and about Flip Coin and Coin Flip , Try to come down !!!

It was not a big mistake honey Iam sure u r from USA , so u should speak English better but What Iam sure about is , you thought Iam happy that you are going to lose but I swear I was not at all !!!

I said " Flip Coin " because Tsonga broke 2 times and turned 5-1 to 5-4 !!!

You helped me here so much so why I want u to lose ??? huh ? , I guess losing $1,700 made u nervous lol ... Have a nice day and Try to wake up

Iam sure u r choked and will not blame u for this , because u were going to lose $190 and now u got $350 .. Money should change fake people
    Last edited by CaptainOmar111; 04-20-13 at 11:22 PM.

MasterBet
    Tennis betting are exhausting
    MasterBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

4/20

Play #1
    Tsonga +5.5 games -115

Total = -115
    1.90u / 1.65u

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

CORRECTION OMAR!!! Tsonga just BROKE Nadal at 3-5 to be BACK on serve at 4-5 and put my play in MAJOR action now!!! Who would of thought Tsonga breaking the Mighty Nadal TWICE in a row to go from 1-5 to possibly 5-5 now on serve???? Holy Crap!
    Correction of what LOOOOOOOOOOOOL !!!

I hoped RAFA to break Tsonga when It was 5-4 looooooool , That is funny !!!

Wake up man hahaha !!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by saggybaggy View Post
    nice job dmoney. lol @ omar.. dude doesn't even understand you are complimenting him meanwhile he insults your wife. why bother going on an english forum if you don't even understand the language? he makes a million threads everyday and has nothing to contribute.

anyways, nice job again dmoney, sorry for the rant. your plays are much appreciated buddy.
    Is that U in the avatar ??? come and sick it baby hahaha

looooool million threads everyday ? hhhhhhhhhhh Did he ask u to join and write your first and only post here ? loooool again baby
    you are so funny but I will not blame you because " Flip Coin " / " Coin Flip " is not a big mistake and I know that !!! Also I know that you are totally kid and talk about things do not belong to you hahaha ... My English is good in my opinion and if you see different , let your ass burns hahaha Calm Down baby

Iam sure too that it is you in the avatar lol . come and take it hhhhh

I sent all this words to the ass in PM to be sure that his ass burns
    Last edited by CaptainOmar111; 04-20-13 at 09:44 PM.

Dmoneytx

Hey Saggybaggy, I wanted to thank you for your post the other day. I have NOT been on my thread since yest morning bec I did not like the match today with Nadal and Joker. I was leaning Nadal and didn't have a good enough feeling, so sometimes the best thing to do is just to stay away from a match.....

That post was appreciated, Omar is not quite understanding what I was trying to say, but he is a good guy I think. I appreciate the support man, I saw that I was your first post on this site, SWEET!!! And you are def not ranting at all brotha, post anytime you like and I will respond the first chance I get, as always.

PS. I have NO idea where your post went, LOL!!! That is so wierd, it was two posts ago, now it is just "gone"...... I have not seen that happen before, I don't know what happ, strange man. Hope all is well!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

I reported Saggybaggy , so he received a warning and his posts were deleted

Kids must be punished loooool hahaha

First ... 107108109110111112113 ... Last