jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by adam3248 View Post
    Interesting that the line on Ferrer dropped from -1400 at some books to roughly -1000. I don't tend to focus on line movement too much but it makes you wonder.. Is anyone watching the match live. Any sign of an injury or anything to Ferrer? Or is Melzer just 'doing a Haas'?
    something looks definitely off with ferrer. I thought the line movement was due to Melzer being on fire lately, but Ferrer looks more aggitated than usual.. had to be warned for cursing a couple times..way too many UE's.. he still looks better than melzer, but how in the world did the books know Ferrer would be off today?? definitely makes you wonder.

FightinsFan
    FightinsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

I used 5dimes for a long time. Good book, prob the best bec of reduced juice lines on the internet and the options for so many sports and parlay options for anything. Deposits and payouts good. Another good book is Bookmaker. They have great payouts and have almost as choices as 5dimes. You can parlay the big chalk lines and they have a great cash back program. Every wager earns points and then you can redeem the points for real cash, no roll over whenever you want. A few weeks ago, I had like 40k points saved up on Bookmaker and I redeemed them for like 250 real cash. Took me a month or so I think to build that up, but it's a good rewards program. Both of those books have very good live betting and customer service for sure. Both A rated books I think. Hope this helps [/QUOTE]

FightinsFan

Dmon..Would you favor Bookmaker over 5 Dimes? You said you "used" 5 Dimes so I'm assuming you're not using it anymore...I'm just looking to expand my options..thx again for your help as it is appreciated

Nick Papageorgio
    Nick Papageorgio's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 24

melzer sure quit on this match and ruined the +6

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

melzer played awfully good the last set. nearly no UEs. obvious choice against haas/simon

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Hawkins View Post
    melzer played awfully good the last set. nearly no UEs. obvious choice against haas/simon
    assuming you mean Ferrer, but ya , he turned it on that last set. wish he would have started the match that way to cash my under.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey DMO , How are you ? . Today we have Maria Sharapova x Jelena Jankovic , thinking to go with Maria @ 1.15 .. what do you see in this ?

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

*Don't have time to update record, will do when I come home. I honestly see both of these players giving a huge effort today & moving on this tment, so:

Plays for 3/28:

Play #1
    Murray -500
    Berdych -220

Total = apprx -120
    1.5u / 1.25u

adam3248
    adam3248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Good luck D!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Hey Dmo , Feeling bad that you missed Sharapova game against Jelena Jankovic !!! Sharapova won 2-0 ( 6-2 , 6-1 ) fast !!! That is the easiest win I made In my life !!! Really Really feeling bad because you did not bet here , at least it is safer than Andy Murray game

FightinsFan

Hey Dmon..hope you're doing well..on Murray & berdy parl with you..hit pova & Murray ml earlier..joined 5 dimes & really liking the ml parlay options, especially with tennis, cbb & alt goal lines in nhl..crazy teasers also..I took the red juice option & right now S Williams is -445 red juice while she is -675 with my local with no parlay option, only ml..what a joke of a line with my local online..very glad I made this change, should have done it earlier..also I'm not looking at soccer anymore-penetrate that, too many ridiculous draw losses in past..what option would u recommend to make withdraws @ 5 dimes? i used ** for initial dep & went thru quickly..thx again for your suggestions & BOL!

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by jinxpro13 View Post
    assuming you mean Ferrer, but ya , he turned it on that last set. wish he would have started the match that way to cash my under.
    yes of course, was hella tired

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Hawkins View Post
    yes of course, was hella tired
    What's up Sam!! Good to see ya around brotha Always feel free to post here man, always Hope you had a good day today!

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Ready for a great night of college basketball! Cant wait till tomorrow night though when Florida ends the cinderella story!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by FightinsFan View Post
    Hey Dmon..hope you're doing well..on Murray & berdy parl with you..hit pova & Murray ml earlier..joined 5 dimes & really liking the ml parlay options, especially with tennis, cbb & alt goal lines in nhl..crazy teasers also..I took the red juice option & right now S Williams is -445 red juice while she is -675 with my local with no parlay option, only ml..what a joke of a line with my local online..very glad I made this change, should have done it earlier..also I'm not looking at soccer anymore-penetrate that, too many ridiculous draw losses in past..what option would u recommend to make withdraws @ 5 dimes? i used ** for initial dep & went thru quickly..thx again for your suggestions & BOL!

CONGRATS on hitting Pova/Murray Parlay! And yea, the difference in money lines makes a HUGE difference. Just look at what you saw already, a -445 is around -675 with your local??? Your local is crazy, but THAT is why we have to find the best books out there, to help OURSELVES out Glad you got on 5dimes. They are prob the best, industry leader in sports wagering. Bookmaker is almost as good. And I would DEFINITELY go with the WesUni or MoneGrm options for payouts. I think 5dimes gives you one free payout per month, or up to a $50 value (whichever is first). I don't do checks anymore since bovada took 9 weeks to pay me 1800 bucks! That was a JOKE! You made a great decision I think & you will be happy you made it as soon as you could. ALSO, I think it is very very smart that you stay away from the soccer. I still want to throw up when I see the 80 different leagues you can choose from to pick a game from anywhere in the world. I don't even open soccer lines, the draw makes it a joke. NEITHER team ever has to win. Seems to me like you made some good choices and I hope you are on your way to become a 1) disciplined 2) bank roll management & 3) smart sports bettor. I unfortunately learned the hard way over the years, but I feel the system I have down now is not only FUN, but makes me more money than I EVER used to cash out in the past, ten fold, not kidding. I look forward to seeing you in the thread, take care and as always, BOL!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    Ready for a great night of college basketball! Cant wait till tomorrow night though when Florida ends the cinderella story!!
    Whats up Gator!!!!???? Dude, I bet ya'll are FIRED up for that game tomm!!! Any inside info????? Hmmm Hmmm , lol......

I think they end it too, but do they cover the points.....???? And yes, tonight should be a GOOOD night for college bball. I have a tment tomm, bye first round and my first match is at 10am I think, so gotta get some rest

I hope you have good night tonight man & make some coin in the process!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    Hey Dmo , Feeling bad that you missed Sharapova game against Jelena Jankovic !!! Sharapova won 2-0 ( 6-2 , 6-1 ) fast !!! That is the easiest win I made In my life !!! Really Really feeling bad because you did not bet here , at least it is safer than Andy Murray game
    I know Omar! I really really try to stay away from the womens tennis man. Only rarely will I use those WTA lines, but that is usually if I really think the woman will win AND I don't have enough good lines with the men. OR, sometimes I just leave the women alone, even though there are not a lot of men's matches I like. Honestly, Sharapova scares me when it gets to the later stages of a big tment. Can she win??? Of course she can & prob will. BUT, when I took her the other day and she barely won at -800 or something, that is too much stress for me. She won that match, but had around 15 double faults!!! FIFTEEN!! No way I can back a player who MIGHT go into a match and throw in 12 to 18 double faults. That is absolutely horrendous. Did I think she was gonna beat old number 1 Jankovic??? Yes, but the women are horrible for me to bet on, I can't trust the women for anything. Sometimes I venture over, but not often.

Look at that Sarena match the other day when I used her in one of my plays with Cibulkova. She was -3000!!! And she was DOWN 2-6, 1-3! There is no better example of what I am trying to say than that right there. ALSO, the second set where Sarena won 6-4, I am NOT kidding when I say that ALL 10 games in that SET, were ALL breaks of serve!!! 10 straight games of ALL breaks of serve & she is the BEST in the women's game!!! I am HAPPY you won that play Omar, but I cannot touch the womens tennis too often. These two examples sum up everything that I have ever been trying to say about the WTA and betting on the womens tennis.

Hope you keep having a great day Omar, well done!!!

Dmoneytx

Good luck D!

Thanks Adam!!! Should be a hell of a match with Berdy & Gasq!!! I am hoping that Berdy brings that huge energy and effort tonight, sending Gasq home!!! I hope you have a good night tonight brotha! VAMOS BERDYCH!!!

gators0708

I think the gators win big but not that confident to put $ on it! I judt think with the experience of this team mixed with fgcu playing on the big stage at Cowboy Stadium it could get ugly!

Dmoneytx

Berdych playing like a B I T C H!!! I watched him have ALL those break chances to go up a break in the first set at 3-3!! Gasquet playing defense, winning point after point???? This sucks! Berdych is a HUGE disappointment tonight!!! Can't believe he didn't get the break in the first and take that set!!! Gasquet was SO flat!!!! Berdych hit a swinging volley at 3-3, love-30 Gas serving and the ball was going WAY out anyways!!! How fing dumb is THAT???! Wow!!!

Down a set and a break. To Gasquet. Wow. I saw at match time Berdy was -260, thought I got a GOOD line on him this morning!!! So the +200 something was the play with Gasquet flat and double faulting to give break point opportunities several times??? Stupid me huh, of course that was the play. Would take a fing miracle for Berdych to find an opening here...... FML!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I know Omar! I really really try to stay away from the womens tennis man. Only rarely will I use those WTA lines, but that is usually if I really think the woman will win AND I don't have enough good lines with the men. OR, sometimes I just leave the women alone, even though there are not a lot of men's matches I like. Honestly, Sharapova scares me when it gets to the later stages of a big tment. Can she win??? Of course she can & prob will. BUT, when I took her the other day and she barely won at -800 or something, that is too much stress for me. She won that match, but had around 15 double faults!!! FIFTEEN!! No way I can back a player who MIGHT go into a match and throw in 12 to 18 double faults. That is absolutely horrendous. Did I think she was gonna beat old number 1 Jankovic??? Yes, but the women are horrible for me to bet on, I can't trust the women for anything. Sometimes I venture over, but not often.

Look at that Sarena match the other day when I used her in one of my plays with Cibulkova. She was -3000!!! And she was DOWN 2-6, 1-3! There is no better example of what I am trying to say than that right there. ALSO, the second set where Sarena won 6-4, I am NOT kidding when I say that ALL 10 games in that SET, were ALL breaks of serve!!! 10 straight games of ALL breaks of serve & she is the BEST in the women's game!!! I am HAPPY you won that play Omar, but I cannot touch the womens tennis too often. These two examples sum up everything that I have ever been trying to say about the WTA and betting on the womens tennis.

Hope you keep having a great day Omar, well done!!!
    Thanks Man , that was only my play for today , thinking to get Serena +1,5 sets @ 1.10 ( -1000 )

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Berdych playing like a B I T C H!!! I watched him have ALL those break chances to go up a break in the first set at 3-3!! Gasquet playing defense, winning point after point???? This sucks! Berdych is a HUGE disappointment tonight!!! Can't believe he didn't get the break in the first and take that set!!! Gasquet was SO flat!!!! Berdych hit a swinging volley at 3-3, love-30 Gas serving and the ball was going WAY out anyways!!! How fing dumb is THAT???! Wow!!!

Down a set and a break. To Gasquet. Wow. I saw at match time Berdy was -260, thought I got a GOOD line on him this morning!!! So the +200 something was the play with Gasquet flat and double faulting to give break point opportunities several times??? Stupid me huh, of course that was the play. Would take a fing miracle for Berdych to find an opening here...... FML!
    I advised you many times to stay away from Berdytch in this tournament !!! Sorry for that . I hope you really the best in next plays because you deserve the best !!! Good Day , Sir .

adam3248

That Berdych performance really sucked eh D! Cost both of us tonight. what are your thoughts on the Ferrer/Haas match 2moro D? Think Haas playing a tough 3 set doubles match today could have much of an influence on his energy levels? We all know Ferrer is a machine, will probably be happy to rally with Haas and stretch points out?

Dmoneytx

Play for 3/29:

Murray -365
    Louisville -625
    Florida -1000
    New York K -1800

Total = apprx -138
    2.5u / 1.81u

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

love that parlay dmoneytx, tailing!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    love that parlay dmoneytx, tailing!
    Good luck face!!! Let's get this one dawg!!! I dropped 250 on it, wanted to go more. VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

That Berdych performance really sucked eh D! Cost both of us tonight. what are your thoughts on the Ferrer/Haas match 2moro D? Think Haas playing a tough 3 set doubles match today could have much of an influence on his energy levels? We all know Ferrer is a machine, will probably be happy to rally with Haas and stretch points out?
    Sorry Adam! I went to bed early last night. I have a tment this weekend in Houston. It's the USTA's biggest tment for Houston all year, always Easter weekend. I had a bye first round bec of three seed & then I had second round earlier, won 3&3. Third round tomm at 8am. I just didn't have time to go thru that match & I personally felt like it ALL rode on how Tommy was going to play. IF he served great like the last two matches, he wins! Today he had ONE aces and SIX doubles and STILL went three sets! That is what I didn't like. Serves good one set, wins. Crappy next two, loses match. I just felt like I had a better chance with Murray tonight, hoping he can play some big inspired tennis with big energy. I hope you did well on that match earlier, I have not had time to check the forum yet. Gotta shower & start to wind down for tomm. We are also seeded one in mixed, so gotta play tomm night too Have a great night sir!

adam3248

No worries D, I know your a busy man. Wow.. important weekend for you then mate! #3 seed in singles and #1 seed in doubles ay.. impressive Best of luck! You'll have to keep me updated on how your getting on. Looks like Murray's gonna have to battle back from a set down Gasquet playing out of his skin in this tie-break! Annoyed Murray failed to serve out the set! Hopefully he can get the win for us both. Good luck!

Dmoneytx

Wait, was Murray serving for the fukking SET??? Are you fing kidding me??? I sware, I might put a 3 foot by 2 foot hole in my wall if Murray doesn't get his shiit going!!!! And I am not kidding.....

And I will keep ya posted man, for sure. I have sore left shoulder and left ankle, but I am a tennis warrior bro Always!

gators0708

Hope the parlay hits, good luck! I went 2 the Ferrer-Haas match 2day was a good match just wish my $ was on Ferrer lol!

adam3248

Looks like your wall will live to see another day D

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Congrats DMO , All the plays of the parlay won but I do not know what happened to

Florida - Florida Gulf Coast

Good Luck Sir

gators0708

Not a lot this wk until Davis cup! Will u be at River Oaks this yr?

Dmoneytx

Sorry ev1, I had a HUGE tment this weekend here in Houston, biggest one of the year for USTA. Just to refresh, I am a top 5 Mens singles player in Texas, 4.5 division (we have no 5.0 div, so 4.5 is super strong!). It was the only major zone Houston has, and being over Easter weekend, it is a VERY difficult tment for me to play. Friday I have to fast, I am Catholic, and that makes the preparation for Saturday's matches exponentially hard. There are some amazing players that are at LEAST 5.0 or 5.5 in this tment! I am usually rated 5.0, but I had it dropped by the Texas section so I could play tments and not have to play Opens. I do play some Opens, local tments, it's just a tough division in the summer when all the college kids are back from school, bec they ALL come out and the level is VERY very high. Even in the first round Friday morning, I saw some guys absolutely ripping on the ball and serving HUGE! It doesn't really intimidate me, it kind of gets me FIRED UP!

We had a draw of 128 for the Mens singles, and I was seeded #3. I had a bye first round & had to play a guy who was pretty good in the second round (he had an easy match his first round). I played well winning 6-3, 6-3. I had my next match at 8am Saturday & I drew a kid from Corpus who played the highest level in Texas in juniors and he was around 23 or 24. He was a LEFTY, so ALL of my patterns had to change. I abused the deuce corner for over 3 hours! He kept saying to the 8 or 10 people watching, "JESUS, does he practice hitting this corner all day long?????!!!". LMAO, yea Wade, I practice hitting BOTH corners a lot, it's why I have been in the top 5 for almost 3 straight years Well, I kept myself on the court for WAY too long with this roadrunner lefty. I won the first set 6-2. The second I let get away from me and went to a breaker, I played a terrible breaker (usually I am very solid in breakers) and I lost it! After the 10 min break, I came out and official said I took 12 mins! I said, "ok", well my car was not close and had to get my third pair of socks and fourth tshirt and another cooler of drinks. He said it didn't matter and he told me I was DOWN 0-1 to start the third. I asked if he was joking...... Even the people watching started bickering how shiity that was. After the match I found out why. The kid from Corpus was complaining the entire time I left the court and MADE the official start his watch immediately when I left. So I said "ok" and the kid was actually pumped up! I took that very personally & lets say I started to hit out even more and loud yells after winning big long points and games! LOUD "VAMOS'S"!!! HE was getting pisssed! Final set, 6-1, Dmoney That's karma though, I bageled his asss after he tried to pull that crap. The fourth round was in the afternoon and I was already hurting. I started cramping in that third set late in the morning, we started at 8am. Got done at 11:37am. Staying on that court that long knocked me out of the tment practically, or so I thought. I needed ALL two hours to recover, I did my best. I usually have a very strict pre match routine I go through, takes me about 45 mins to prepare. This does not include warming up, bec I warm up before every match, at least 45 mins before the first match of the day. So I thought I could give this guy from Dallas a good run for 3-5 games and the first signs of a hard cramp, I stop! I came out hitting the ball SO clean, must of hit 12 winners in the first set & attacked the net hard with good hard approaches. I kind of won the first easily, even though it was 6-4. I had a lot of breaks to win better, but he was a good player, he hit some amazing shots. The second set was a PURE adrenaline rush, I kept the level of play up, but the cramps were starting to hit in several places. I KNEW I had only 10 - 30 mins left, maybe 5, depended if a cramp hit me hard. I kept pushing myself and probably 5 or 6 break points late in that second set and I was holding serve so well. I needed to win that second set to finish the match of around 6-3 or 6-4, but it got all the way to 6-6. HE went up 0-3 in the breaker, but I stormed back 3 straight points and had the serve on the change over. I hit a inside out forehand winner at 2-3 and he let it go bec I hit the deuce corner prob 6 times, then down the line, then back to deuce corner and when I hit the inside out to the ad court, he had no gas left. BUT, my left groin LOCKED up right then. I tried my best to shake it out, but other parts were small cramping too and I had no choice. I had to retire. IT took 5 mins for me to get that groin to unlock & I was close to that point I was at 3 years ago where my whole body went. I will NEVER, hopefully never, do that again to myself. I had already taken an injury timeout to get a cramp out around the 5-5 in games in the second, so another one was a point penalty. It didn't matter, I couldn't get it to stop & I knew I could not run anymore. It was so frustrating to not make the quarters, especially when you win the first set and you are 3-3 in the second set breaker! I did my best, but I also had to play the mixed later that night, we were seeded #1.

The mixed didn't go very well. We lost in the second round to a pretty good team. I was a little off, but played some really good points I thought. My partner was having a rough day & at that level, both players need to be on to win any round. We usually do well in the mixed, but we do the mixed to have fun. It was a long weekend, my body still needs a day or two to recover. The cramping has gone completely, but I am VERY sore in the 4 or 5 places my body was cramping. Few days and a nice long jog will make me feel great!!! I am already looking forward to my next tment, Corpus Christi in only 2 weeks! Can't wait to hit the practice courts! Remember, if you want to be a better player, make it happen on your own! You never know what tomm brings! VAMOS!!!
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Dillonious Monk

Dmoneytx

Hope the parlay hits, good luck! I went 2 the Ferrer-Haas match 2day was a good match just wish my $ was on Ferrer lol!
    It did Gator, thx! That is so awesome you went to the that match, like I keep saying, you are lucky to have seen so many good matches and you get to go to some awesome tments!

Looks like your wall will live to see another day D
    I know Adam, LMAO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    Congrats DMO , All the plays of the parlay won but I do not know what happened to

Florida - Florida Gulf Coast

Good Luck Sir
    Florida won, easy I think. Thanks for the support

Not a lot this wk until Davis cup! Will u be at River Oaks this yr?
    HELL YA Gator!!! I will be there EVERY day brotha!! Next week, I can't wait!!!

The field looks great! I want to punch Deevarman in the face if I see him on the grounds, but I will probably restrain myself. Maybe I will ask for an autograph and then tear it in half right in front of him after he signs it. Ya know, that might be an idea
    I pray that Monfils loses first round & I can watch it live! I can't wait to watch Querrey lose first round AND Verdasco!!! I know they prob won't, but I am kind of happy some players will be here that I do not like, bec they are top players. I think 6 or more players inside the TOP 25 coming! I can't wait to see Nico (Almagro), never seen him play. It is gonna be freaking awesome!!! In fact, here is the competitor list:

2013 TOURNAMENT ROSTER
    Name
    Ranking When EnteredCountry

Nicolas Almagro
    12 ESP

Martin Alund
    91 ARG

Ricardas Berankis
    87 LTU

Carlos Berlocq
    75 ARG

James Blake
    99 USA

Flavio Cipolla
    100 ITA

Somdev Devvarman
    85 (PR) IND

Tommy Haas
    19 GER

Ryan Harrison
    76 USA

Lleyton Hewitt
    98 AUS

John Isner
    15 USA

Jesse Levine
    95 CAN

Paolo Lorenzi
    57 ITA

Leonardo Mayer
    77 ARG

Juan Monaco
    14 ARG

Gael Monfils (WC)
    107 FRA

Guido Pella
    88 ARG

Sam Querrey
    23 USA

Ruben Ramirez Hidalgo
    96 ESP

Michael Russell
    72 USA

Tim Smyczek
    101 USA

Jack Sock
    130 USA

Fernando Verdasco
    24 ESP

gators0708

Hope Gael can make a run in Htown he needs it badly his ranking has fallen big time!!!!! That is a great list of players for a 250, enjoy!! I already miss going down 2 Miami last wk, was a lot of fun. Now turn the focus to the last 3 wks of this semester of classes haha!

First ... 102103104105106107108 ... Last