Rose'
    Rose''s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9024

vamos serena!!!!!!!

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Just got back home & on the computer. What the FUK is Sarena doing???? I have been watching the last few games & she is not even moving???!! Swinging extremely slow & she hit around 18 errors in 5 games. I sware to God, if Sarena does not RETIRE or start TRYING, then there is NO way on earth I can take another line over -1000. This is a disgrace to have a -3000 line not even trying and getting killed!!! Does she even care if she is screwing over SO many people right now by not retiring and continuing to play like a MORON and with no effort??? This is some SERIOUS bullshiit!!! She is gonna stay out there and just lose without even fukking trying???? OMG, the womens tennis is absolutely a FUKKING JOKE!!! Even a -5000 in the WTA is not a gaurantee, Sarena losing to Cibulkova (who hits the ball weaker than I do)????!! You have GOT to be kidding me. Sarena is a pathetic joke to stay on that court and play the way she is.....

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Rose' View Post
    vamos serena!!!!!!!
    I sware Rose, if I lose this play bec of a -3000 Sarena line, I am gonna lose it man. Losing the play the other day bec ONLY Gonzaga gave up a fukking 8 point lead with 4 or 5 mins left, sucked!! But this is unspeakable.....

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    Hey DMO , Any opinions about A.Murray x G.Dimitrov game ?? I want to pick Murray but I have never seen Dimitrov in my life !!! WAITING FOR YOU
    game after 10 mins , any input

Dmoneytx

Sorry Omar, the match is about to start I see. They must be warming up. I was SO upset at Sarena earlier, I turned off the match at 2-6, 1-4 and after my post and shut my comp down.

The Murray match should be Murray in straights. Dimitrov has a one handed backhand that Murray should tear up. IF and IF, Dimitrov serves great, he might hang with Murray for a set and half or so. BUT, if he does not, he will go for too much with the forehand bec there is no way he can win the crosscourt rallies against Murray's two hander. Murray is a better returner of course and a better server. So, Murray should win easy right?? Probably not bec Andy has had a bad habit lately of playing 3 setters or winning very very close when he should be blowing people out. So, I do expect Murray to win and in straights, but we might see one really close set and maybe one not so close. Tough match bec I HATE Dimitrov and with Murray at -1000, I can't really play it too much, I just wasn't feeling it. Murray wins either easy or in straights with one close set at 5 or breaker maybe, maybe.

Sorry I only got this up a few mins before the match, my girl was demanding my attention, so I didn't have much time. I wish you the BOL, as always sir

Dmoneytx

WOW!!! What a finish by Sarena! I do realize that there will be one day when one of my big chalk lines will NOT come back to win right after I rage on a post about how horrible they are doing. Isner came back yest when I was thinking about starting a "fade Isner for 2013" thread. Today Sarena wins 11 out of 13 games to finish her match from being down 2-6, 1-4!!! Holy crap! What is shocking to me is that she looked like she wasn't giving any effort! To play bad and lose, I understand, but to give no effort?? I don't understand that. But right when I turned off the match, shut my comp down, she went on a tear! That rocks bec that gets me to hit my only play today, that I even put up over an hour early

I MIGHT have something for the later matches, but not unless I really really fall in love with one of the lines. There is still a good number of bball games on tonight, so I might focus there. If I do any tennis, I will be sure to have it up at least an hour ahead of time again. BOL to ev1!!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Sorry Omar, the match is about to start I see. They must be warming up. I was SO upset at Sarena earlier, I turned off the match at 2-6, 1-4 and after my post and shut my comp down.

The Murray match should be Murray in straights. Dimitrov has a one handed backhand that Murray should tear up. IF and IF, Dimitrov serves great, he might hang with Murray for a set and half or so. BUT, if he does not, he will go for too much with the forehand bec there is no way he can win the crosscourt rallies against Murray's two hander. Murray is a better returner of course and a better server. So, Murray should win easy right?? Probably not bec Andy has had a bad habit lately of playing 3 setters or winning very very close when he should be blowing people out. So, I do expect Murray to win and in straights, but we might see one really close set and maybe one not so close. Tough match bec I HATE Dimitrov and with Murray at -1000, I can't really play it too much, I just wasn't feeling it. Murray wins either easy or in straights with one close set at 5 or breaker maybe, maybe.

Sorry I only got this up a few mins before the match, my girl was demanding my attention, so I didn't have much time. I wish you the BOL, as always sir
    line closed at my book before your post with 15 minutes , I did not bet but anyway I will watch the game to get more experience Thanks DMO

FightinsFan
    FightinsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey D Money...great thread, appreciate your hard work & effort in capping..like following your thread & gaining insights..What are your thoughts on ferrer v Nishi & melzer v Ramos? Thx.

Dmoneytx

I dropped some thoughts on the Melzer match on another thread. I think fatigue has GOT to kick in at some point with Melzer. He has won like 8 matches in a row or something & playing Ramos won't be easy. He is a big physical lefty who will grind points out. This should be a tight match. I can see a 3 setter here and then it's coin flip time or I see Ramos winning in straights. I do not like Melzer, I have seen the guy play great and beat players he shouldn't and I have seen him play like the mid 30 something, end of his career type tennis, just plain bad. I would have to lean Ramos on this one, but I am not touching it bec I think it rides on whoever just serves better and wins more second serve points honestly. I do hope Ramos kicks his azz though.....

Ferrer is trying to make a statement after he lost to Anderson last tment. Does Kei have the physical to hang with Ferrer??? I don't think so. Nish looked a little off his last match & Ferrer is going to want to make a statement here. I don't think this will be an easy match at all, I do expect a tight one and a close match for sure, but I have to think Ferrer gets thru this one bec Nish won't be able to get a ton of free points off his serve & that plays right into Ferrers hands for sure. Could be a close one, but I see Ferrer getting thru this match and getting into the next round.

I am going to clean up my records quickly and then post my play for the morning. BOL to ev1 today! Lets get em again, VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

Plays for 3/26:

Play #1
    Ferrer -350
    Berdych -315

Total = apprx -144
    3.0u / 2.08u

*Leans on Ramos, Gasquet, Cilic/Tsonga over?, Tips? ...... BOL to ev1, VAMOS FERRER!!!

MasterBet
    Tennis betting are exhausting
    MasterBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

Love this one GL D!!!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBet View Post
    Love this one GL D!!!!!
    Thanks MB! Damn man, should of played the Ramos line as a slight dog!! I really did think about it, which is why I put it in my leans. ARG! Looks like he is kicking Melzers azz!

Hope you have a good day today sir, BOL!!!

Ambition
    The Professor
    Ambition's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2452

Ferrer up 3-1.
    Ramos up 3-0.

Can't put my money on Berdych after that performance yesterday.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Great Day DMO . and be careful with Berdytch because he is not the usual form and was going to lose yesterday against FALLA but the luck saved him . Good Luck Sir

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
    Ferrer up 3-1.
    Ramos up 3-0.

Can't put my money on Berdych after that performance yesterday.
    Agree with Berdytch point

Ambition
    The Professor

Ferrer luckily just won the first set, almost blew it.

MasterBet

Guys Berdych make a nice comback in the last game same game thet you say he play shit...every player play like a shit sometims why ev1 keep tallking about this..
    in the other hand Qurrey?really want to put your money on him?this shit bearly can play with Matosevic =\..

FightinsFan
    FightinsFan's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great write up D..tailing ferrer & took Ramos..hoping for the best..i had lousy soccer picks this AM..need to stay away from that sport as it is too inconsistent for me & way too many draws on heavy chalk favs..doing much better with men's tennis, NHL, & ML parlays with very selective NBA & cbb..I'm in nj but worked in Dallas/fort worth 4-5 summers in a row back around 2004..went to many TX Rangers games & really enjoyed TX people & food..BOL today!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Ambition View Post
    Ferrer luckily just won the first set, almost blew it.
    I know Amb. Don't know if it was "lucky", but he easily could of won that first set 6-1 or 6-2 for sure. He had break points to go up 5-1. He rolled him in the second set, sweet

Guys Berdych make a nice comback in the last game same game thet you say he play shit...every player play like a shit sometims why ev1 keep tallking about this..
    in the other hand Qurrey?really want to put your money on him?this shit bearly can play with Matosevic =\..
    Berdych is a hell of a player. Great players find ways to win on days they are not playing their best. I have a good feeling about today, don't be surprised if Berdy is playing well. I agree with you MB, no way in hell I put my money on Querrey. BOL today!!!

Quote Originally Posted by FightinsFan View Post
    Great write up D..tailing ferrer & took Ramos..hoping for the best..i had lousy soccer picks this AM..need to stay away from that sport as it is too inconsistent for me & way too many draws on heavy chalk favs..doing much better with men's tennis, NHL, & ML parlays with very selective NBA & cbb..I'm in nj but worked in Dallas/fort worth 4-5 summers in a row back around 2004..went to many TX Rangers games & really enjoyed TX people & food..BOL today!
    Glad you hit on Ferrer FF!! Ramos looked damn good in that first set, trying to break in second. Then Melzer breaks to take it and then breaks in the third I think. THIS is why I didn't put Ramos in a play today, but I really did think he would take this one. Still not over yet I guess, hope Melzer chokes it off for ya then

And I learned the hard way, years ago, that soccer was NOT the sport for me to wager on. It is one of my LEAST favorite sports to wager on, period! In fact, I won't. I don't care how many games are on, I don't even open the lines for soccer, ever. I lost my last play like over a year ago when a HUGE fav at like -500 absolutely destroyed this crappy team and they DREW 0-0. The stats were a joke! Like 32 shots to 4. And 16 corners to 2. Poss was like 70 -30. It was a joke, and I swore to myself, never again with soccer, never. And ya know what?? It has felt great for a good while now to not even look at a soccer line So, good luck in whichever way you go there, that is just my personal story, LOL! BOL today!!!

Ambition
    The Professor

I know Amb. Don't know if it was "lucky", but he easily could of won that first set 6-1 or 6-2 for sure. He had break points to go up 5-1. He rolled him in the second set, sweet
    Luckily was the wrong word there. He should have won that first set a lot easier than what the score was.

MasterBet

6-1 for Berdych in the 1st set Ouerry look like my shit,Go Berdych eat this shit alive!

adam3248
    adam3248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Well done 2day D. Keep up the good work

Dmoneytx

6-1 for Berdych in the 1st set Ouerry look like my shit,Go Berdych eat this shit alive!
    I showed my oldest son that post, he laughed hard!!! He is a solid player, Champ 16's in Texas. We both laughed at that, thanks! I didn't watch the match, but hold DAMN did Berdy beat the hell out of Sam today, LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by adam3248 View Post
    Well done 2day D. Keep up the good work
    Thanks Adam! I hope you had a good day as well sir. I got back to my bread and butter more the last few days and only took the FEW lines that jumped at me to parlay, that is it. I think the few days I caught some loses, I was VERY unlucky (like Gonzaga not winning to close that big parlay out on their ML). So I decided to go back to just quality, not quantity for awhile, maybe forever. I just get caught up in having good runs and then I want to go more. So, only one play yest (cashed) and one for today (cashed). I can't complain about that, even though I would of hit a few leans that I thought of playing today. Thanks for the support, it is always appreciated

Dmoneytx

Love this one GL D!!!!!
    We CASHED our only play today MB!!! HELL YA!!! Winner winner chicken dinner!! LOL!! It was so easy too, wasn't it??? I mean if Ferrer would of won that first set 6-1, EVERY set would of been a blowout for us!! Gotta love days like today huh?? Nice cash on this one MB, hoping for another good one tomm

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Good Job DMO , You are the best man Have A Nice Day , Sir

adam3248
    adam3248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Yeah I know what you mean D. It's easy to get carried away with win streaks at times. We both made profit today which is good. Looking forward to the same tomorrow hopefully Always interesting to hear your views on matchups, can only be beneficial to share information & opinions Good luck D!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    Good Job DMO , You are the best man Have A Nice Day , Sir
    You are too kind Omar! Thanks bud

Quote Originally Posted by adam3248 View Post
    Yeah I know what you mean D. It's easy to get carried away with win streaks at times. We both made profit today which is good. Looking forward to the same tomorrow hopefully Always interesting to hear your views on matchups, can only be beneficial to share information & opinions Good luck D!
    Agree with ya Adam, for sure. Glad you made some coin today brotha! And I also agree on sharing information, that is the only reason I am on SBR. Your last post inspired me man, I might shock some people and get my plays up tonight after the bball games. Have a good night, talk to ya tomm

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Record for 3/23: (had no plays from 3/20 till 3/23)

Combined Plays (0-3)
    -4.5 units (-$450)

*BIG money plays = (0-3)

**Lost all 3 plays this day bec Del Potro lost to Kamke in straight sets, I never thought I would see the day...... Wow! I also had Llodra lose, so without DP it would of been a small losing day, instead it turned out to be a huge losing day. Bad break, it happens.

Overall Record (YTD) as of 3/23:

Total = (113-101-6)
    +7.79 units (+$779)
    Total Win % = 51.4%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (71-34-1) = 67.0%
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 03-26-13 at 08:07 PM.

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Record for 3/24:

Combined Plays = (0-1)
    -1.5 units (-$150)

*BIG money plays = (0-1)

**The ONLY reason this play lost is bec the #1 team in the country, Gonzaga, couldn't win on the Money Line. My only tennis came in, Isner @ -175, so at least that was good for the tennis pick. This was a crap loss bec the Zags were UP by like 7 or 8 in that game with 6 mins or so to go. Then to just flat out lose??? That sucked! Hard!

Overall Record (YTD) as of 3/24:

Total = (113-102-6)
    +6.29 units (+$629)
    Total Win % = 51.1%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (71-35-1) = 66.4%

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Record for 3/25:

Combined Plays (1-0)
    +1.67 units (+$167)

*BIG money plays = (1-0)

Overall Recored (YTD) as of 3/25:

Total = (114-102-6)
    +7.96 units (+$796)
    Total Win % = 51.4%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (72-35-1) = 66.7%

Dmoneytx

Plays for 3/25:

Play #1
    Gasquet -390
    Almagro -525
    Li Na -575
    Williams S -3000

Total = apprx -122
    2.0u / 1.64u

*If Gasquet can take care of Youzhny, which will not be a roll over IMO, then I really think the rest of this play kicks in. I hope Gasquet brings a good solid game this morning & is simply too much for the Russian. I do expect a tight one, hoping it goes my way. Almagro should be able to handle Goffin. If Goffin plays amazing, we could see a great match. If he does not, I could see one really close match and one not so close. This is one that Almagro wins 9 out of 10 times, or more. Li Na is playing really well. I know the other girl beat Woz the last round, but a player ranked around 100 taking out two top 10 women?? I don't see it. Her runs ends and Li moves into the next round. I think Sarena winning today is around 99% range, I'll roll with that to up the parlay around 6-7%. I might have a play later with Seppi, not sure, will see how Gasquet does. BOL to ev1 today! VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

I am going to clean up the record for today when I get back later & the overall as of today, like always. I also plan on having my plays up early early tonight Again, going to prob play just one play and take whatever jumps at me on the board tonight. I am STILL waiting for Bookmaker to release the lines, they are always so slow on the tennis. Be back later.....

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Haas is playing out of his mind right now against Novak, pretty entertaining to watch. I was down in Miami a couple times this/last week, hope everything is good with u D!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    Haas is playing out of his mind right now against Novak, pretty entertaining to watch. I was down in Miami a couple times this/last week, hope everything is good with u D!!
    Holy Cow!! I forgot they had a late match on tonight and I just checked to see Haas up 6-2, 3-2 and serving. Can he really take out Joker before the quarters???? Wow, thanks for that post bec now I am watching live on tennis channel. All is great man, hope the same with you

Ambition
    The Professor

Tommy Haas with the upset!

First ... 100101102103104105106 ... Last