Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I hate when a player looks SOOOO good for the entire week, beats the BEST players in the world, you finally have some faith in them against the top warriors & then they step into the final and look like fukking crap! Del Potro NOT going for the forehand very much. NOT hitting the first serve well, and trying to out rally Nadal almost every point. Wake the fuk up man, you are gonna get BLOWN out if you don't start playing the way you did yesterday against Djokovic!!! Probably need three sets now to hold this play today, I fukking hate when a play looks dead in the first fing 20 mins!!! Looks like Del Potro is gonna get RAPED in the first set if he doesn't wake the hell up! Are you fukking kidding me????? LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    chill bro, delpo got it covered.

no, really, great match so far, absolutely LOVED that return winner for break.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Dammit Sam, ya jinxed me man!!! LOL! I saw that post & I actually thought that I won my play because the last update I had DEL POTRO was up 6-4, 3-1. I looked at the time you posted & then thought Del Po took care of buss most likely & then when I watched the match on record, I was like "this fing sucks". What the fuk MORE do you want than GETTING over 2 games and your guy is up a set AND a break, in the finals! ARG!!! That loss felt even worse when he lost that second set up the break and got only 3 games in the second set, it was awful, a truly awful loss that was just "ripped" out from me.......

Oh well, time to get that shyte back. I am going to put a few plays up for today in a few mins. I hope ev1 has a great day today, BOL!!!

Sam_Hawkins

sorry man! I went to bed after the first set so I thought it's gonna be fine, too! Fck it :/

Dmoneytx

Plays for 3/20:

Play #1
    Donskoy -175
    Ramos -240

Total = apprx +136
    1.0u / 1.36u

Play #2
    Rosol -135

Total = -135
    1.0u / 0.74u

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Record for 3/17:

Combined Plays = (0-1)
    -1.5 units (-$150)

*BIG money plays yest = (0-1)

**Got absolutely raped to not win this play! Del Potro was UP a set AND a break in the second set and he can't win OR cover the 2.5 game line. To me, that is absolutely shocking. Really frustrating to lose a play like that, extremely.....

Overall Record as of 3/17:

Total = (112-95-6)
    +15.05
    units (+$1,505)
    Total Win % = 52.6%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (71-30-1) = 69.6%

Dmoneytx

Play #3
    Matosevic -175
    Malisse -175

Total = apprx +147
    1.0u / 1.47u

Play #4
    Matosevic -175

Total = -175
    1.5u / 0.86u

DoubleRedDragon
    DoubleRedDragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

Sup D thanks buddy

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

DMO How are you !!! nice to see you again !!! Pinnicale sports offers +1,5 sets for all players ... I advised my friend to take DelPotro +1,5 sets @ 1.70 and he did , won ... also On Maria Sharapova Final for WTA , her odds were 1.23 but I picked Maria +1,5 sets @ 1.14 and won it !!! try to play there and if you are worried about any player to win , just pick him +1,5 sets and Iam sure you will do great !!! Good Day , Sir

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

also check Ryan Harison x James Blake tonight and tell my your opinion please

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Watch out for Allie Kiick today D!!

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30722

Good luck today, Dmoney.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5541

Good Luck D. So what you like about Matosevic?

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30722

Too easy for the Spaniard.

Demonata

Matosevic is bugging me...

Ron29301
    This is What I Do Do...
    Ron29301's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 364

Malisse was bugging me earlier. Had a hard time choosing between Malisse and Llodra. I finally gave in and choose Malisse. I guess he needs a little cash now. I'm not backing him in his next match.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Ron29301 View Post
    Malisse was bugging me earlier. Had a hard time choosing between Malisse and Llodra. I finally gave in and choose Malisse. I guess he needs a little cash now. I'm not backing him in his next match.
    Ya now there's a rain delay.

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Was at the Malisse match, he was b**ching the whole time about how he should be in the showers already and how he was playing like a junior. Crazy how players with so much talent cant hold it together mentally even though he ended winning.

Dmoneytx

Sorry ev1, I can't even get on my thread right now and comment. I am still fukking fummed from today.... I sware to God, I wish I could punch Matosevic in the face with my right arm. Right in the face. That guy sucks. Dudi Sela has played HORRIBLE all year long & has won one match I think, just sucking almost every match. I wish I could play Matosevic, I sware I would hold my own on that fing chump! All I can say is, you will never see me take that bitch azz mother fer ever again, ever. Period. If he can't beat Dudi Sela, who is having a disasterous year, then he should never be favored to beat anyone! Unless it is a Challanger. I'll be back on tomm, hoping to have a kick azz day! I usually do after a bullshiit day like today, unitl then, BOL to ev1~!

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Sorry ev1, I can't even get on my thread right now and comment. I am still fukking fummed from today.... I sware to God, I wish I could punch Matosevic in the face with my right arm. Right in the face. That guy sucks. Dudi Sela has played HORRIBLE all year long & has won one match I think, just sucking almost every match. I wish I could play Matosevic, I sware I would hold my own on that fing chump! All I can say is, you will never see me take that bitch azz mother fer ever again, ever. Period. If he can't beat Dudi Sela, who is having a disasterous year, then he should never be favored to beat anyone! Unless it is a Challanger. I'll be back on tomm, hoping to have a kick azz day! I usually do after a bullshiit day like today, unitl then, BOL to ev1~!
    australians are never guarantee play. im australian zzz. bet against hewitt tomorrow hint. hint.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleRedDragon View Post
    Sup D thanks buddy
    Thanks DRD. You caught me on a crap day bec of the Matosevic loss (or would of been a great day). Hope to get it back, starting today! BOL man.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    DMO How are you !!! nice to see you again !!! Pinnicale sports offers +1,5 sets for all players ... I advised my friend to take DelPotro +1,5 sets @ 1.70 and he did , won ... also On Maria Sharapova Final for WTA , her odds were 1.23 but I picked Maria +1,5 sets @ 1.14 and won it !!! try to play there and if you are worried about any player to win , just pick him +1,5 sets and Iam sure you will do great !!! Good Day , Sir
    Not a bad idea Omar, but I don't use Pinnacle. I don't even know if players in US can use Pinnacle...

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    also check Ryan Harison x James Blake tonight and tell my your opinion please
    I hope you saw that I posted Blake to win in my "Fade Harrison 2013 Project". Easy win for Blake, I hope you tailed me on that one brotha.

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Good luck today, Dmoney.
    Thanks DDD. Like I told DRD, a crap day for me, hope I didn't cost ya too much. Gonna get it back...... and then some!

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Good Luck D. So what you like about Matosevic?
    This play was almost a 150% fade against Sela. Dudi Sela has been AWFUL this year, and I mean horrid! MM has been playing alright, so it was a great spot to fade Sela, he has won one match all year. Truly horrible loss for MM, almost feel bad for him.....

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Too easy for the Spaniard.
    Yes it was, easy win for Ramos. I used him in a few other parlays outside of tennis the other day, should of used him more IN the tennis dammit! ARG!

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Matosevic is bugging me...
    Tell me about it, I wanted to hit that cupcaked mother fer in the face D!

Quote Originally Posted by Ron29301 View Post
    Probably a good idea! Xavier got his beer money, now he can bow out of tment and go drinking, LOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    Was at the Malisse match, he was b**ching the whole time about how he should be in the showers already and how he was playing like a junior. Crazy how players with so much talent cant hold it together mentally even though he ended winning.
    It sucks to watch Malisse play like a biotch. I saw him at River Oaks and he was whinning and biotching the entire match, it kind of sucked to watch. But I know what you are saying all too well Gator, crazy man...

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    australians are never guarantee play. im australian zzz. bet against hewitt tomorrow hint. hint.
    True ture lucas. Just like Tomic, I am all too aware of that now. Fade Hewitt huh?? Not a bad idea maybe...

Dmoneytx

Was feeling under the weather yesterday AND I had a full full day of teaching. Sorry I didn't get on the thread at all. I am going to clean up the record and post some plays for today, I saw a HUGE board today with like 16 matches (was there a rain delay yest???). I will get them up asap after kids go to school. I see a few I really like, brb!!!

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Record for 3/20:

Combined Plays (1-3)
    -2.76 units (-$276)

*BIG money plays yest = (0-1)

**Along with the Matosevic 3rd set suck, Donskoy could of won in straights, but lost the breaker in second and ended up losing the third. Two 3 set loses cost me for one of my worst days in a good while! Time to get it back

Overall Record (YTD) as of 3/22:

Total = (113-98-6)
    +12.29 units (+$1,229)
    Total Win % = 52.1%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (71-31-1) = 68.9%

Dmoneytx

Plays for 3/23:

Play #1
    Lopez -165
    Anderson -500
    Del Potro -2500

Total = apprx +100
    1.5u / 1.5u

Play #2
    Llodra -140
    Tipsarevic -255
    Del Potro -2500

Total = apprx +148
    1.5u / 2.22u

Play #3
    Tipsarevic -255
    Anderson -500
    Del Potro -2500

Total = apprx -136
    1.5u / 1.10u

*Hoping for a good fast start this morning! BOL to ev1 today! VAMOS!!!
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 03-22-13 at 09:44 AM.

DoubleRedDragon
    DoubleRedDragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

hey dmoney how do you like benneteau to beat blake??

Sam_Hawkins

delpotro burned two parlays of mine as a last leg total payout 9 units...couldn't hedge unfortunately :/

Dmoneytx

Isner match is yet to go off, so I am going to take him to win his first match in Maimi. I know he lost first round to Hewitt last tment, but my gut tells me he makes a small run at this tment, hoping he serves big!!! VAMOS!!!

Play #1
    Isner -175
    Arizona -600
    Gonzaga -300

Total = apprx +144
    1.5u / 2.17u

gators0708

Isner sucks ruining my parlay as well, we've reached a sad state of American tennis!

Dmoneytx

I'm sorry. But if Isner can't win a first match in a 1000pt ATP event, then he is definitely going the wrong way in his tennis career. I know he had the home brusie, but he is losing too almost anyone now if he loses today. Hewitt isn't bad, but geez, it's Hewitt. Dosing isn't bad, but these are guys that he should be winning a LOT against! I am SO tempted to start a fade Isner thread for 2013 as well. Even when he is a huge fav, he seems to squeak by. Dodig struggled against Lacko. I need a huge push by Big John right now. VAMOS Isner!!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Hi DMO , how are you ?? , I see You missed Almagro + Murray parlay !!! hope you win today and post your plays for tomorrow earlier to go with you !!! Good Luck Man

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Wait, Isner lost? :O

gators0708

Glad Isner got it done lol, way 2 close tho!

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

Hey Dmoney, glad my boy Isner pulled through for you! I went to college with him, never had any classes together or anything though lol. I never bet on him for 1st set, and if my book offers it, I usually take a stab at yes for tiebreak-he plays in more of those than anyone I know (and has one of the best winning %s)!

Dmoneytx

Sorry ev1, couldn't put any plays up the last few days. Too much basketball & Sundays are all about family day, so I usually don't even get on the computer or watch any sports until late when the kids go to bed. Today is the start of a new week, and I really hope to get a few good plays down. I will NOT be playing a ton of plays to finish this tment, hoping for mostly quality to finish this event.

I am GLAD that Isner finally won that match, even though he choked off a 4-1 lead in the third set. It DID suck that Gonzaga lost to dump that $217 winning play, that was very very sucky. At least my only tennis play @ -175 came in, barely! I will update the last day & the overall and I do have one play to go up early this morning, might be the only one if it looks good early on. Be back after I take little one to school, should have play up by 8:30am CST range, matches start at 10am. BOL to ev1 today!!!

Dmoneytx

Plays for 3/25:

Play #1
    Gasquet -390
    Almagro -525
    Li Na -575
    Williams S -3000

Total = apprx -122
    2.0u / 1.64u

*If Gasquet can take care of Youzhny, which will not be a roll over IMO, then I really think the rest of this play kicks in. I hope Gasquet brings a good solid game this morning & is simply too much for the Russian. I do expect a tight one, hoping it goes my way. Almagro should be able to handle Goffin. If Goffin plays amazing, we could see a great match. If he does not, I could see one really close match and one not so close. This is one that Almagro wins 9 out of 10 times, or more. Li Na is playing really well. I know the other girl beat Woz the last round, but a player ranked around 100 taking out two top 10 women?? I don't see it. Her runs ends and Li moves into the next round. I think Sarena winning today is around 99% range, I'll roll with that to up the parlay around 6-7%. I might have a play later with Seppi, not sure, will see how Gasquet does. BOL to ev1 today! VAMOS!!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Hey DMO , Any opinions about A.Murray x G.Dimitrov game ?? I want to pick Murray but I have never seen Dimitrov in my life !!! WAITING FOR YOU

First ... 99100101102103104105 ... Last