Sharp Snake
    Sharp Snake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

Tough day DMoney. Now the tougher matches are ahead. Tread lightly.

I've been doing well in Indian Wells this far. Just haven't been posting any picks. BOL buddy.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5553

Almagro is a penetrating joke.

MasterBet
    Tennis betting are exhausting
    MasterBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp Snake View Post

I've been doing well in Indian Wells this far. Just haven't been posting any picks. BOL buddy.
    So to what are you waiting for? lol

BOL to all today

Sharp Snake

I posted all my plays for the Australian Open (all documented in my thread).

Most of the time I'm betting on the move and don't necessarily have time to post them up but I told myself I was going to make an effort to. Helps keep me disciplined.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

sharp snake what do you think about berdych/gasquet? line is very cheap for berdych who is on another level than gasquet. but don't have a deep knowledge of how gasquet has beaten him 4 times. H2H is 4-2 gasquet

MasterBet
    Tennis betting are exhausting
    MasterBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

I posted all my plays for the Australian Open (all documented in my thread).

Most of the time I'm betting on the move and don't necessarily have time to post them up but I told myself I was going to make an effort to. Helps keep me disciplined.
    know what you mean..

steel i love to read your posts..

Sharp Snake

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    sharp snake what do you think about berdych/gasquet? line is very cheap for berdych who is on another level than gasquet. but don't have a deep knowledge of how gasquet has beaten him 4 times. H2H is 4-2 gasquet
    Gasquet has played well thus far this year which is keeping this line pretty small. Berdych is a notch above Gasquet as a player so if he plays well he should be able win this but the courts are playing pretty slow which is an advantage to Gasquet. The weather should be dry and hot today which helps Berdych. I'm personally staying away here but I could see some value on the Berdych HC here.

Demonata

Gasquet has played well thus far this year which is keeping this line pretty small. Berdych is a notch above Gasquet as a player so if he plays well he should be able win this but the courts are playing pretty slow which is an advantage to Gasquet. The weather should be dry and hot today which helps Berdych. I'm personally staying away here but I could see some value on the Berdych HC here.
    No offense but the courts are not slow... It will be hot and will be dry so courts will be fast.Also in my opinion a slow court can be just an advantage for Berdych since he's so good at hitting winners and will give him more time to set up.

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

thanks sharp snake. yesterday's matches (matosevic, almagro) where it comes down to a few key points here and there have me thinking everything is a tossup. not feeling too adventurous.

Sharp Snake

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    No offense but the courts are not slow... It will be hot and will be dry so courts will be fast.Also in my opinion a slow court can be just an advantage for Berdych since he's so good at hitting winners and will give him more time to set up.
    I've watched a good amount of this tournament and every single player and commentator have been talking about how slow these courts are playing, even yesterday when the courts were just as hot and dry. You can simply look at the temperature and say "hot = fast" but that isn't the truth here. This surface is very gritty causing the ball to "just die" according to Querrey's post game interview.

As for setting up for Berdych winners, that could be true but it also goes the other way for Gasquet who isn't a slouch in that regard.

One distinct advantage Berdych will have is that there has been very little wind out there in the desert during the day. Berdych's high toss on his serve shouldn't be affected at all.

Sharp Snake

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    thanks sharp snake. yesterday's matches (matosevic, almagro) where it comes down to a few key points here and there have me thinking everything is a tossup. not feeling too adventurous.
    Matosevic lost his head down the stretch. Ran out of challenges and almost exploded at 5-5 giving Querrey an easy break with the match on the line.

Almagro and Haas were both very fiery yesterday, screaming and throwing racquets around.

Just two close, very entertaining matches. Doesn't necessarily have anything to do with today's matches but there aren't many matches to go the "adventurous" route today.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

What's up Snakey??? Good to see ya back around man. Yea, yest I was 1-2, could of been much better if Nish had just won to win that second play, but that is the way it goes sometimes. Hopefully today is better. Thanks for being a good contributor to my thread & responding to some questions with some good info.

How's Philly been treating ya??? Weather here has been amazing

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    What's up Snakey??? Good to see ya back around man. Yea, yest I was 1-2, could of been much better if Nish had just won to win that second play, but that is the way it goes sometimes. Hopefully today is better. Thanks for being a good contributor to my thread & responding to some questions with some good info.

How's Philly been treating ya??? Weather here has been amazing
    Good Morning , Boss !!! waiting for your picks tonight !!! still waiting for you and sorry to hear about Nishikori but you should be aware of his injury at Delray Beach !!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    Good Morning , Boss !!! waiting for your picks tonight !!! still waiting for you and sorry to hear about Nishikori but you should be aware of his injury at Delray Beach !!
    Gonna get my plays up in a min Omar. By the way, where are you if it is night right now??? I'm in Texas if you didn't know, Houston. Brb...

Dmoneytx

Results from yesterday 3/12:

1) LOSER -
    (Kerber, Del Po, Pova, Murray, Joker all won in straights, Nish gets blown out!) -$125
    2) LOSER -
    (Pova won easy. Aza won easy. Almagro lost 3rd set breaker. Nish got owned!) -$125
    3) CASH IT -
    (Raonic won in 3 sets, Aza, Del Po, Murray all won in straights) +$129

*No BIG money play yesterday.

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Record for 3/12:

Combined Plays = (1-2)
    -1.21 units (-$121)

*BIG money plays = (0-0)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 3/12:

Total = (109-89-6)
    +18.04 units (+$1,804)
    Total Win % = 53.4%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (67-28-1) = 70.0%

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Gonna get my plays up in a min Omar. By the way, where are you if it is night right now??? I'm in Texas if you didn't know, Houston. Brb...
    It is 7:22 PM in my area " Cairo " .. I guess it is 12.22 in your place , right ? waiting for picks , especially Roger Federrer & Nadal

Dmoneytx

Plays for 3/13:

*Play #1
    Djokovic -3000
    Federer -500
    Sharapova -550
    Del Potro -365

Total = apprx -114
    1.5u / 1.32u

*Play #2
    Anderson -260
    Federer -500
    Nadal -365

Total = apprx +112
    1.5u / 1.68u

*Going to put up both my parlays with basketball for today. I am tailing someone on the basketball, usually that is when I hit them no problem, it's my own bball picks that sometimes crap out on this thread. So tail if you want to, I like them both!

Play #4
    Air Force +12 -150
    Del Potro -365

Total = apprx +112
    1.0u / 1.12u

Play #5
    Stanford/Az St Under 134 -140
    Sharapova -550
    Djokovic -3000

Total = apprx +109
    1.0u / 1.09u

Demonata

Sup D what are your thoughts on Berdych vs Gasquet? Thanks.

Dmoneytx

Hey D. I'm watching the Anderson match. Good first set by Kevin, broke fagg boy Simon twice. Second set now & Simon gets the break in deuce by hitting the let court and falling down on Kevin's side. He didn't apologize, no hand up, nothing. The more I watch Simon play, the more I hope he rolls his ankle or takes an Anderson overhead right in the face. His crappy, gross azz looking "beard", if that's what you would call it, makes me want to swing a forehand right into his face, with my raquet! I hope Anderson buckles down & pulls this one out. Fing hate Simon...

Dmoneytx

MY thoughts on Gascan/Berdy?? Well, I actually stayed AWAY from this match today. WHY??? I KNOW that Gascan has an unbelievable amount of talent! When the guy catches gear, he is really really good. I honestly think that IF he plays really really good today, Gascan will serve well, hold serve and we could be in for an epic match. IF Gascan plays crappy and gets frustrated, Berdy in straights, maybe one close set. BUT, if he is really dialed in today & is holding serve, we ARE going to see one breaker probably and it could go 3 sets. I don't see Berdy losing bad, but Gascan could. Or we see an awesome match where Gascan WILL get his chances to take this match if Berdy leaves it open for him. This is one I want to watch, no bets on this one for me man.

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey D. I'm watching the Anderson match. Good first set by Kevin, broke fagg boy Simon twice. Second set now & Simon gets the break in deuce by hitting the let court and falling down on Kevin's side. He didn't apologize, no hand up, nothing. The more I watch Simon play, the more I hope he rolls his ankle or takes an Anderson overhead right in the face. His crappy, gross azz looking "beard", if that's what you would call it, makes me want to swing a forehand right into his face, with my raquet! I hope Anderson buckles down & pulls this one out. Fing hate Simon...
    totally agree! he's so negative! I loved when he was serving, a ballguy was tossing a ball to him and had no other left and simon made like "WHAT THE FCK YOU LITTLE BITCH" impression. What a jerk.

btw a break early in the third! BOOM!

Demonata

Anderson raped in the first set. Then got destroyed in second. But now has early break. Yea I hate simon. He's such a poor sport.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Hawkins View Post
    totally agree! he's so negative! I loved when he was serving, a ballguy was tossing a ball to him and had no other left and simon made like "WHAT THE FCK YOU LITTLE BITCH" impression. What a jerk.

btw a break early in the third! BOOM!
    I agree on that man. Nice to see other guys that hate simon too.

Demonata

MY thoughts on Gascan/Berdy?? Well, I actually stayed AWAY from this match today. WHY??? I KNOW that Gascan has an unbelievable amount of talent! When the guy catches gear, he is really really good. I honestly think that IF he plays really really good today, Gascan will serve well, hold serve and we could be in for an epic match. IF Gascan plays crappy and gets frustrated, Berdy in straights, maybe one close set. BUT, if he is really dialed in today & is holding serve, we ARE going to see one breaker probably and it could go 3 sets. I don't see Berdy losing bad, but Gascan could. Or we see an awesome match where Gascan WILL get his chances to take this match if Berdy leaves it open for him. This is one I want to watch, no bets on this one for me man.
    Ok thanks man. So if you had a gun to your head who would you pick?lol

Dmoneytx

Good posts about \*\*\*\*\*\* azz Simon boy I am VERY happy to hear I am not the only one who wants Anderson to hit an overhead between his eyes, LOL!

Hey D, gun to my head?? Well, I would have to go with Berdy then. Bec I see either a close win for Gascan or a close win for Berdy or a comfortable win for Berdy. NO comfortable win for Gascan I'm pretty sure. So for those reasons, would have to go with Berdy. Gascan can let his temper get to him & that is not good for his game. Berdy NEVER seems to get rattled, which is why I think he is so damn good (kind of like a Del Potro). I just think this match is going to the wire, should be a damn good one today!

VAMOS Kevin!!!!!!!!!

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Demoneytx!!!! i have one question!!! i m so surprised troicki and Baghadatis are playing this tournament in Dallas....why such caliber players play a CHALLENGER tournament!!!! i find iit strange and stupid no????
    PS: i feel very painfull you guys insult Simon...he is a good player and a good guy!!!!....he really is!!!

Demonata

Good posts about \*\*\*\*\*\* azz Simon boy I am VERY happy to hear I am not the only one who wants Anderson to hit an overhead between his eyes, LOL!

Hey D, gun to my head?? Well, I would have to go with Berdy then. Bec I see either a close win for Gascan or a close win for Berdy or a comfortable win for Berdy. NO comfortable win for Gascan I'm pretty sure. So for those reasons, would have to go with Berdy. Gascan can let his temper get to him & that is not good for his game. Berdy NEVER seems to get rattled, which is why I think he is so damn good (kind of like a Del Potro). I just think this match is going to the wire, should be a damn good one today!

VAMOS Kevin!!!!!!!!!
    Ok man thanks for your input. Need him and fed to win to finish out my parlay.

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by swissbank007 View Post
    Demoneytx!!!! i have one question!!! i m so surprised troicki and Baghadatis are playing this tournament in Dallas....why such caliber players play a CHALLENGER tournament!!!! i find iit strange and stupid no????
    PS: i feel very painfull you guys insult Simon...he is a good player and a good guy!!!!....he really is!!!
    ofc I never met simon or got to talk to him, but the way he behaves on court just makes me hate him. Yes, It may be due to the huge nerves during the match and awful focus, but still...just take a look at delpo/federer/djoker...those are positive guys, sportsmen that are not afraid to do a joke from time to time, positive thinking...I really like that attitude. Even guys like ferrer or gasquet...they take the matches very seriously, no jokes or whatever...their faces always stone cold...but not in a negative way...all you see is focus, not hatred. that's what matters.
    Nomination(s):
    This post was nominated 1 time . To view the nominated thread please click here. People who nominated: Demonata

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

swissbank- This challenger is always one of the best, used to be held in Sunrise, FL where players like Monfils, Berdych, Soderling have won before. Its for the players who lose in Indian Wells early to get some more matches before Miami starts.

and Dmoney bad luck with that Air Force pick there best player got hurt 3 min into the game.

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    swissbank- This challenger is always one of the best, used to be held in Sunrise, FL where players like Monfils, Berdych, Soderling have won before. Its for the players who lose in Indian Wells early to get some more matches before Miami starts.

and Dmoney bad luck with that Air Force pick there best player got hurt 3 min into the game.
    thanks for the infos about this tournament!!! but the players always complain of too much travelling, too much playing and when they lose early in a tournament instead of rest a bit and practice and work on they fitness they go play that challenger that mean nothing for players like Troicky and Baghdatis...i find it soooooooo ridiculous...that is why those 2 players will never make it to the top!!!!

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Quote Originally Posted by swissbank007 View Post
    thanks for the infos about this tournament!!! but the players always complain of too much travelling, too much playing and when they lose early in a tournament instead of rest a bit and practice and work on they fitness they go play that challenger that mean nothing for players like Troicky and Baghdatis...i find it soooooooo ridiculous...that is why those 2 players will never make it to the top!!!!
    Right then they complain they dont get enough off season but the whole off season they just play exhibitions!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Nice to see your picks , Man !!! Iam going with Federrer !!! If he won , I will go with Nadal and the same for Dep Potro , Sharapova !!! but if I lose in the middle , I will leave the day !!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

placed a bet on Federer to win !!! hope it comes

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

So basically it's every favorite for himself then...

Good luck with every bet except 'Dal

VAMOS 'BIIIIIIIIS!

First ... 979899100101102103 ... Last