Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Oh, also:

1) Jinx13, YES you did warn me on Penn. I am off Ivy League bball for maybe 20-30 years.
    2) Gator - Thank You!!!! Your info from Delray was great! Thanks again.
    3) I need to clean up my record from the last day of the last tment & update overall, like always.

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

glad to see you back bro I got raped today without you (took bags lol muller lol... )

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Great to see you again DMO , What a long disappearing !!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by jinxpro13 View Post
    glad to see you back bro I got raped today without you (took bags lol muller lol... )
    That sucks jp13! Hopefully today is a better day for you. BOL!

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    Great to see you again DMO , What a long disappearing !!!
    You too Omar I'm glad there is an ATP tment this week, I am excited to get back to the tennis wagering. BOL today!!!

Dmoneytx

I will put some plays up in an hour or so. The first matches start today at 1pm CST, about 4 hours from now or less. I looked at the board already & did not see a lot of lines that I liked. Looking at the line up, I knew there would be quite a few coin flips today & in the first round those matches could go either way (and those who know me, know I hate that). I did see 2 or 3 that I DID like, so I am going to figure out how to put those in some plays & then I will post them up. I will prob only have one or two plays today honestly, I'll be back after my 5 mile jog

Dmoneytx

Plays for 3/8:

Play #1
    Johnson -285
    Llodra -175

Total = apprx +112
    1.0u / 1.12u

Play #2
    Davydenko -310
    Llodra -175

Total = apprx +108
    1.0u / 1.08u

Dmoneytx

Sorry, I just got in from teaching & I think the Johnson match starts in about 15 mins or so, they are not even on the court yet. The Davy match is this afternoon in a few hours & the Llodra is tonight. I really like Llodra tonight to win a close match bec Munoz is in decent form for sure. I also think Johnson will use the home crowd to do some damage I hope, I also really really don't like Andujar (so a double play for me on this one). Davy could also be a close match if Matth has his serve on today. But I have to like Davy to get thru to the next round, he has been playing fairly well lately. I will be back later on the thread. BOL to ev1! VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

That Johnson match was tough to watch. I was not really aware that the Johnson backhand has gotten WORSE. Wow. I have seen him play before & he was hitting two handers ok. Today???? He could not hit a backhand to save his life. He didn't even hit two handed backhands, all he did was slice. Wow. The serve is good. Forehand was good, but at times looked awful. But the backhand was horrible & if he does not improve that backhand, he will lose a ton of matches this year bec it is easily exposed IMO.

And what happened to the focus today for Johnson????? Wow! I play a fairly high level of tennis & when you go from 4 errors in the first set to 23 in the next set, that is TOTAL lack of focus. It is like he did not know what to do after he dominated that first set. I didn't see that coming, at all.

BAD loss for Johnson, at home, on hard court........ against an Andujar who recently lost ELEVEN first round matches in a row. Bad loss IMO, big time.

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Honestly that backhand has to be the worst in all of tennis. Also way to impatient with that forehand its good but goes for it a little to much. Lack of experience hurt him here big time in a match that he 100% should have won!

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

At least you could watch his shitty backhand while he was taking it in the ass.

I was stuck with the scoreboard.

Dmoneytx

I'm at the club right now! Gettin my drink ON!!! Shyte a little blurry already

LOL Hard!!! Yea, at least I got to watch his left sided shot that WE call a backhand. Dude has no backhand. I was like "huh"?? He hit a few & it's like he couldn't even drive thru the ball! He left a few WAY short over the middle & Andujug ran up and owned him. So he sliced the entire freaking match. I was not happy! How the HELL can my backhand be better than the MOST decorated American tennis player of all time???! Someone explain to me, HOW? U win NCAA's twice? 72 match win streak? And don't have a backhand. Again, "huh"??

Yea, Gator, you are SO right! Gotta be up there with top 5 crap on tour right now. Don't forget Ivo's backhand. It is beyond bad. He only comes over it with the top one hand when he wants to get out of the game & hit the back fence. I saw him do that in Houston last year several times. It was hilarious actually. ...

Can't wait for River Oaks!! I am already fired up!! I think I'm ranting. Must be the a l c o h o l 😊

Dmoneytx

I can't update now. Don't want to, LoL. I'll do it tomm, but today was almost a perfect day. Damn Johnson rolls the first set & then goes brain dead. My play of the day came in 😊
    Way to go Llodra!! Davy won in straights, so at least a small profit today going 1-1 bec both payouts were plus money.

I'll clean up tomm in the morning & put a few plays up asap. I hope ev1 has a great night!!!

TC Woods
    TC Woods's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 479

Name:  congratulations.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  31.7 KB
    Points Awarded:

kingofhoarbags gave TC Woods 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by TC Woods View Post
    Name:  congratulations.jpg
Views: 238
Size:  31.7 KB
    Trolling again like a \*\*\*\*\*\* azz lose huh TC fagboy???. U have NO class man. Zero. U think u are so cool bec u find such interesting & amusing things to post on people's thread. Dude, haven't u figured out by now that u are a complete joke?? There is NO way that u can do what I do on this forum. It has become more than obvious that u are jealous of what I do & the fact I do well on a regular basis.
    I notice u only troll when u have a disaster night. I'm assuming last night was an epic losing night for you. I find that 😊. Why?? Bec u probably have ZERO bank roll management. I am nothing but organized, disciplined & methodical. That is why I withdraw frequently. I bet u haven't withdrawn in a year or more. All u do is deposit I bet over & over & over. Dude, wake up. U piss all your $ away & then u troll???
    U are a complete loser. U should follow my example & grow up in your sports betting. I'm also assuming u are extremely jealous bec I keep posting winners & u aren't tailing, LMAO!!! I had several big days last tment & I am even happier that YOU did not cash in on any of my winnings. My record speaks for itself brotha. U don't have a record, bec u don't contribute to shyte on this site, anywhere. I have seen your posts on other threads. No information. No comments that are of ANY value. U are basically worthless to guys like me. U tail. U troll. U lose money. U are a loser. Wake up man. Stop hating. The jealousy is more than obvious.
    And pls, do not tail me. I would be sick to myself if I actually made u some good money. U are a born loser. Plain & simple. Again, I can't believe I wasted 6 mins of my life responding to your 4th grade post......
    Go troll somewhere else dumbazz. No one here wants you. No on in my thread likes you. U are a proven racist & u hate on people like me that help people out for free & actually win money day in & day out. Done.

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

keep up the good work Dmoneytx!!!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5541

Yo D What u think about Gasquet vs Tomic? I really want to take gasquet.

Dmoneytx

Thanks Swiss!! I'm about to get a few plays up quickly. Matches start in an hour.

Hey D, yes I like Gasquet over Tomic. I hate Tomic, so if I take Gascan, it will be a double win for me

I am checking lines right now. Just finished my steak & cheese. Brb...

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Thanks Swiss!! I'm about to get a few plays up quickly. Matches start in an hour.

Hey D, yes I like Gasquet over Tomic. I hate Tomic, so if I take Gascan, it will be a double win for me

Nice bro good to hear. I hate tomic too. Hope u doing good man. Me trying to geta phone is driving me crazy haha.

swissbank007

i wd stay away from Tomic-Gasquet!!!....i hate Tomic also but he is good!!!and Gasquet after a very good start of the year seems to slow down the last few weeks with two bad loses in his last two tournaments!!!

Demonata

Trust gasquet way more in rallys.

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30722

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post

More info please.

Steak and cheese what?

Dmoneytx

Plays for 3/9:

Play #1
    Simon -600
    Youzhny -270
    Niagara -725
    Pitt -800
    Miami -1100
    Kansas -190

Total = apprx +243
    1.0u / 2.43u

Play #2
    Ferrer -475
    Wawrinka-550
    GardnerWebb -330
    Pitt -800
    Marquete -310
    Miami -1100

Total = aprrx +205
    1.0u / 2.05u

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    More info please.

Steak and cheese what?

LOL!!! U really want to know DDD?? Haha. I had a Subway. We get CRAP subs down here in Texas. I went to college in Andover, Mass (played Div II soccer there ). Those are real subs man. Real deli meat. Real Steak & Cheese hogie. We have garbage down here compared to what I used to it.
    But I try to eat healthy when I am sober 😊. Leave the binge eating to when I'm blown hard or buzzing, LOL!!! Guess that's why I run about 20 miles a week outside of hitting balls & training, haha.

DiggityDaggityDo

I hear ya Dmoney. There is really only one sub place that I try to go to when craving a sub and its not Subway. It's a privately owned Mom and Pop type sub shop. They're steak subs are fukkin delicious and they dont skimp on the toppings. The subs are fukkin huge.

Subway if I am in a hurry and happen to just be near one, but if I had a choice out of the chain sub shops I would hit up a Jersey Mikes. Much better than Subway IMO.

Dmoney, good luck on the bets today. Vamos!!!

Demonata

Eat Fresh D.

Dmoneytx

Both bets gone! Fuk me. Youzhny sucked, losing second round. Ferret wins first set & is out second round now. Anderson beats a top 6 player in the world?? Uh, ok.

And I agree on the Jersey Mikes without question. They JUST opened one up near me in North Houston. I think Hou had about 2 or 3 & this city is too damn big to drive to the other side. I always get the #13 i think it is, the Italian. Awesome!

DiggityDaggityDo

Same here. I get the Italian.

Rough Day today, Dmoney.

Get it back tomorrow.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Dmoney, ferrer losing is just a omen to this tourney, some crazy shot is going to happen tonight and tomorrow.

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

ahh ferrer loss killed me a bit, too.

swissbank007

i said a few times in earlier pics that im a big big fan of kevin Anderson...he is a very very very good player!!!!! he moves soooo well for his size with very very good strokes and he is bright and stable person....in my humble opinion he is better than Tomic, Raonic, Isner and all those BIG guys.....i will dare to say he will be top 10 in the next 2 years!!!

jinxpro13

Quote Originally Posted by swissbank007 View Post
    i said a few times in earlier pics that im a big big fan of kevin Anderson...he is a very very very good player!!!!! he moves soooo well for his size with very very good strokes and he is bright and stable person....in my humble opinion he is better than Tomic, Raonic, Isner and all those BIG guys.....i will dare to say he will be top 10 in the next 2 years!!!
    i watched him play in delray he looked like shit in most of his matches. all serve. ferrer played like ass. how many times have we seen a finalist from one tournament booted the first round of the next? not to mention ferrer had been playing on clay for 2 months.

Demonata

Sup D. I'm taking Mardy Fish today to beat Bobby Reynolds. If he lsoes today I think I will never ebt another USA tennis player.

jinxpro13

whats good dmoney? ferrer fukked me good yesterday, but had some nice hits as well. rolling with juan monaco today i got him at 2 to 1 odds.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Same here. I get the Italian.

Rough Day today, Dmoney.

Get it back tomorrow.
    Sucked losing 200 on the tennis yest, hoping for a good day today

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Dmoney, ferrer losing is just a omen to this tourney, some crazy shot is going to happen tonight and tomorrow.
    Yea Beef, I hear ya. I thought the only way Ferrer loses if is he plays crappy & Anderson plays really really good. Well, guess that was the case. Youzhny?? He just plain is crap now. I have no belief in him anymore to even beat an average player early in a tment, he is so good but man can he play like a complete idiot sometimes! I have to remember this with him from now on, he will always get huge value bec of name, but he doesn't do a lot of damage anymore it seems in the tments. I just thought he was gonna beat Leonardo yest, even though I don't have a ton of confidence in him. Next time, I skip his name, believe me.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Hawkins View Post
    ahh ferrer loss killed me a bit, too.
    Sorry Sam, lets get it back today brotha!!!

Quote Originally Posted by swissbank007 View Post
    I like Anderson too swiss, I really do. I have hung out with him several times & he is cool. I just thought Ferrer would win that match. Anderson recorded his best win of his career yest maybe, of his career. Sucks for my wagers, but great win for Kevin Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Krist0ina View Post
    I wish everyone the best of luck!!!
    Thank you Kris!!! BOL to you as well!

i watched him play in delray he looked like shit in most of his matches. all serve. ferrer played like ass. how many times have we seen a finalist from one tournament booted the first round of the next? not to mention ferrer had been playing on clay for 2 months.
    Too many jp13. I knew that too, but I just thought Anderson beating Ferrer was gonna be a long shot bec it would be one of the best wins of his career. I just didn't think he was gonna have one of those matches. ARG!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Sup D. I'm taking Mardy Fish today to beat Bobby Reynolds. If he lsoes today I think I will never ebt another USA tennis player.
    I like Fish as well today, bec just based on the American pecking order, he should take out Reynolds for sure! Could be a close set in there, but have to think Fish can beat Reynolds today. I saw Bobby play last year at RO & he was ok. At times he had his groundstrokes going, but he was very inconsistent over the entire match & he started playing too much defense for sure. Fish should win this match man being a big offensive player with attacking the net, on hard court favors Fish also.

whats good dmoney? ferrer fukked me good yesterday, but had some nice hits as well. rolling with juan monaco today i got him at 2 to 1 odds.
    I personally do not like Monaco. He can get into a HUGE defensive game, just rallying his opponents. Matosevic had a few good wins lately, but I just can't touch this one. I hate both of those players, I hope they both lose this match. For real, Good Luck if you got Monaco though, I will be pulling for ya~~!

First ... 949596979899100 ... Last