Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Oh you saw Sock–Berankis then Rose!?

Rose'
    Rose''s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9024

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Oh you saw Sock–Berankis then Rose!?
    Just was watching the score and seeing the collapse buy Sock i needed that win

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk

So from watching the score you deduce it was a "great match" for Berankis backers?

Wouldn't "a great win" seem a more appropriate claim?

Rose'
    Rose''s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9024

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    So from watching the score you deduce it was a "great match" for Berankis backers?

Wouldn't "a great win" seem a more appropriate claim?
    OK either way im happy i won smart ass

Hardcoar

I'm happy you won too. : )

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30722

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    DODIG

Dodig beats Donskoy in straight sets!!!!!!!!!!!! SWEET!!!!! Way to go Ivan to pull that play in from yesterday for me, I didn't get to see it but he must of played well. Congrats to Ivan Dodig, cash that ticket baby!!! VAMOS!!!
    I like DODIG's name.

I don't know why.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

If you had Sock today Hard, sorry brotha. Rose is just happy that we pulled out that Berankis win from our ARSSES!!! I am too, I really wanted Berankis to win today & Sock def looked like he was gonna roll in straights. But betting against the YOUNG Sock proved lucrative bec he def flat out choked that match away from what I could gather. I was almost betting on just that to happen.....

I JUST got in from lessons & the last update I had, Anderson won the first set!!! I see that he lost the second & was down 15-40 on his serve to start the third!!! ARG!!!But he fought hard and actually HELD to go up 1-0 on serve in the third!!! Regardless of the outcome, great hold by Kevin & now we have action this third set for sure! I hope he picks his game up when he needs to & just finds a way to pull this one out. VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    I like DODIG's name.

I don't know why.
    I know why, bec his names sounds VERY similar to your screen name here, LOL!!! I hope you had a good day today, BOL as always!!!

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Yes, I watched the Sock choke in person haha. He needs 2 mature a lot if he wants to become a top player. U can tell the talent is there just has 2 put it all together. Cant remember what the score was but got a point penalty for ball abuse on a break point so that was the end of him after that!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by McDa00niel View Post
    I wish everyone the best of luck!!!
    Thanks McDa!!! BOL to you as well sir

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    Yes, I watched the Sock choke in person haha. He needs 2 mature a lot if he wants to become a top player. U can tell the talent is there just has 2 put it all together. Cant remember what the score was but got a point penalty for ball abuse on a break point so that was the end of him after that!
    Awesome Gator!!! That ball abuse point helped out my wallet brotha!!! LOL!!! I KNEW that Sock would probably beat himself IF the score was close bec Berankis was not another American he would feel "comfortable" playing (if that makes sense). Once that match went 3 sets, Sock was done. Watching that live must of been awesome man. I mean I want Sock to win bec he is American, but just not today I guess

I am jealous Gator, I LOVE live tennis man. Freaking LOVE it. All we get down here is the River Oaks Clay courts, which is cool, but the hardcourt would be SO much better to see the guys just killing the ball!!! Enjoy the rest of the week if you get to go man, and keep us posted with some "INSIDE" info man!!! Peace out G!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Rose' View Post
    Great match if you was on Berankis thanks Dmoney
    Your Welcome Rose!!! I hoped you tailed all my plays today, bec we kicked some ARSSSS!!! LOL!!!

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

any love for nadal?

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Omar, I don't have much time for the Isner write up. I have seen Soeda play live twice & he is a hell of a defensive player. Again, this match all revolves around Isner's serve. I did not go with him tonight bec -300 seems like a lot when Soeda SHOULD be getting quite a few balls back in play off the serve. Plus Isner's return game looks rough this week, so AGAIN we will see a 3 set match tonight or my guess is that Isner finds a way to win the breaker again & we see a 7-6, 6-4 or 7-5 type match. This match should be close bec Soeda is much better at the rallies than Big John, but if Isner has his serve clicking, then he will win a ton of free points & we should see at least one breaker. I do NOT know how Soeda is serving to be honest with you. In a good form Isner, this match would be -500 or -600, the lower lines makes you think that Isner is NOT going to win easy today. Either he wins a close one, it goes the distance 3 sets or Soeda pulls the upset. I say Isner in two close close sets, but I just can't risk -300 range on what I think will be a tiebreaker or two. I love Isner though, I pull for him every match! GL with what you go with Omar!!!
    I preferred to watch the match to get more experience and Isner got the 1st set at 7-6 but in the second he blew him away with 6-2 .. I feel sad because I was going with Isner and Almagro tonight but my low knowledge made me worried so I watched the games only . on the other hand Roger won and I bet on him with odds 1.10 so that is easy win I think ... the best thing today that I learnt more about ATP players and that will give me more chances to bet tomorrow ... Thanks for your honest info man and congrats on your picks !!! Good Luck

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by davopnz View Post
    any love for nadal?
    I hope he loses tonight because I hate his fuckenn low odds that makes me can not bet LOL !!!

Dmoneytx

Anderson

My Man Kevin Anderson takes it home in 3 sets baby!!!!! HELL YA!!! He had that AWESOME hold at 15-40 in the first game of the third set & from there he played great tennis to get the break and never even see another break point on his service game again! WAY TO GO my South African Big Man!!! I have hung out with Kevin several times here in Houston, so whenever I get the win on one of this matches, it is extra special bec he is such a good guy. Way to stay focused Kevin & move onto the next round! VAMOS!!!

davopnz
    davopnz's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 174

any thoughts on the nadal match?

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by davopnz View Post
    any love for nadal?
    I will look at the Nadal match later tonight. Omar is kind of right, he gets so much love that even though he is not at this best right now, you still have to pay and arm and a leg to take him on the ML. I'll do a write up later when I have a min..... Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    I preferred to watch the match to get more experience and Isner got the 1st set at 7-6 but in the second he blew him away with 6-2 .. I feel sad because I was going with Isner and Almagro tonight but my low knowledge made me worried so I watched the games only . on the other hand Roger won and I bet on him with odds 1.10 so that is easy win I think ... the best thing today that I learnt more about ATP players and that will give me more chances to bet tomorrow ... Thanks for your honest info man and congrats on your picks !!! Good Luck
    Yea, sorry about the Isner play, but I was NOT going to risk a -360 or more and I KNEW there was gonna be a first set breaker. Actually Isner is the one who had to fight off TWO break points in that first set, while Soeda had to fight off ZERO. I know Isner won the breaker, but if Soeda would of won it, that match would of been completely different to finish, trust me. And at -360 I just didn't want to take the chance hoping Isner would win that first breaker. Sorry, but I think I called that match correctly, it went exactly how I thought......

The Almagro was a decent play I thought, I did NOT get home in time to put him in two open parlays for tomm's matches, BUT there is a reason I did not really care if I had the Acapulco lines for today early, bec the clay is so tricky to bet on sometimes. I had TWO clay matches the other day, just two, and one I had Venus win 7-5 in the third set as a -660 fav & the other I had Giraldo win 7-5, 7-6 at a -200 or more fav. I just don't want the STRESS of having to sweat a clay match out when I don't have to, LOL!!! That is why I had NO problem leaving the clay matches alone today bec calling all FOUR of the quarterfinals today was EASY & helped out both parlays to pay good payouts

I hope he loses tonight because I hate his fuckenn low odds that makes me can not bet LOL !!!
    Yea, Nadal is so high priced & he isn't even playing typical Nadal tennis bec of those knees. I have not looked at the line, but I will when the kids all go to bed. Thanks for all the posts Omar, it's been nice having ya in the thread. Talk to ya soon.....

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Live tennis is amazing 2 watch, such a difference then on TV. River Oaks always looks nice when I watch, saw a list of early commits to play its a great list so far!

Dmoneytx

SWEEP DAY!!! (3-0)

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

If David Ferrer faced Nadal in the final of Acapulco , I will chose David Ferrer to win because Nadal is not real Nadal who was awesome in the last French Open Rolan Garos ... also the odds of David Ferrer will be high I think

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

SWEEP DAY!!! (3-0)

Congrats Man , you deserve that !!!

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice job dmoney! lovely.

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

berdych with the upset tomorrow??

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Quote Originally Posted by jinxpro13 View Post
    think Berdytch nearer to win

Dmoneytx

If David Ferrer faced Nadal in the final of Acapulco , I will chose David Ferrer to win because Nadal is not real Nadal who was awesome in the last French Open Rolan Garos ... also the odds of David Ferrer will be high I think
    That would be a tough match to cap, wow. Ferrer with the value, but if you have watched the Spanish play the Spanish in the last 8 years and they ALL roll over for Nadal usually! The only exception: Ferrer at times. With Nadal being "not Nadal" since his comeback, this would be the time for Ferrer or ANY one to take Nadal & claim a win over the best player to ever play on the dirt, ever! If that final sets up for this match, hmmmmm...........what to do, what to do???

Congrats Man , you deserve that !!!
    Thanks Omar!

nice job dmoney! lovely.
    Thanks jp13!

Wow, I don't know about that one. Picking the quarterfinals today was so easy. But tomm is gonna be "tough action George". I know the lines are high, Joker at -700 & Fed at -300 I think. Wow. It would NOT surprise me to see every match today go under and then both matches tomm go over, LOL. I am going to do a small write up on both of these in a little bit. I need to get my "groove" on, yea baby yea, and then after a few bowls of the chronic, I will be back online to think over the lines tomm........

Maybe Berdy plus the games tomm??? Straight up against Fed is gonna be tough tough, but can be done. Fed is just playing really good this week it looks like. Any Fed of old & watch the hell out!! He can beat anyone, even Joker.

Joker should get thru Del Potro. Over??? Tough call. That match ALL depends on how Juan MDP serves!!!! If he serves amazing, he can hang with Joker! If he is a little off on his serves, Joker in straights. Again, I will look at these more in an hour or so.....

Dmoneytx

Results from today 2/28:

1) CASH IT -
    Pending from yesterday & Dodig was the last play left on that parlay, he won in straights! +$180
    2) CASH IT -
    Joker won easy. Fed won easy. Del Po won easy. Berdy won easy. Anderson won in 3 sets! +$138
    3) CASH IT -
    Joker won easy. Fed won easy. Del Po won easy. Berdy won easy. Berankis rolled in the 3rd set!
    +$169

*BIG money plays today = (0-0)

Dmoneytx

Todays Record for 2/28:

Combined Plays = (3-0)
    +4.87 units (+$487)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 2/28:

Total = (101-81-5)
    +16.73 units (+$1,673)
    Total Win % = 54.0%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (61-27) 69.3%

**ON a side note, it felt really good to get another SWEEP DAY on the books!!! I also celebrated over 100 wins already this tennis year for 2013!!! I hope to keep it rolling, the overall is moving up where it should be & another SWEEP DAY is right around the corner............I can "feel" it BOL to ev1, as always!!! VAMOS!!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Wow, I don't know about that one. Picking the quarterfinals today was so easy. But tomm is gonna be "tough action George". I know the lines are high, Joker at -700 & Fed at -300 I think. Wow. It would NOT surprise me to see every match today go under and then both matches tomm go over, LOL. I am going to do a small write up on both of these in a little bit. I need to get my "groove" on, yea baby yea, and then after a few bowls of the chronic, I will be back online to think over the lines tomm........

Maybe Berdy plus the games tomm??? Straight up against Fed is gonna be tough tough, but can be done. Fed is just playing really good this week it looks like. Any Fed of old & watch the hell out!! He can beat anyone, even Joker.

Joker should get thru Del Potro. Over??? Tough call. That match ALL depends on how Juan MDP serves!!!! If he serves amazing, he can hang with Joker! If he is a little off on his serves, Joker in straights. Again, I will look at these more in an hour or so.....
    Well I wait for your picks on today matches of semifinals at ATP DUBAI 2013 ... Berdych will win I think !!!

Hardcoar

Well I wait for your picks on today matches of semifinals at ATP DUBAI 2013 ... Berdych will win I think !!!
    Sounds like you should bet on Berdych ML then, doesn't it? At these odds...

2.5-2.75, dropping towards evens.

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Results from today 2/28:

1) CASH IT -
    Pending from yesterday & Dodig was the last play left on that parlay, he won in straights! +$180
    2) CASH IT -
    Joker won easy. Fed won easy. Del Po won easy. Berdy won easy. Anderson won in 3 sets! +$138
    3) CASH IT -
    Joker won easy. Fed won easy. Del Po won easy. Berdy won easy. Berankis rolled in the 3rd set!
    +$169

*BIG money plays today = (0-0)

good job Dmoneytx!!! im a big fan of Kevin Anderson!! in my opinion he will be the revelation of the year....he moves very well for a tall guy..he is bright,serious, calm, good all around game...i see him around top 20 or better at the end of the year!!!

Dmoneytx

Thanks Swiss!!! I passed on the Djokovic match this morning. I just thought Novak would win in straights, but I wanted to take Del Potro, so I laid off. Joker easily wins the first, but gets broken early in the second??? Ewww!!! I will have something for the next match with Federer/Berdych, will post soon.....

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Thanks Swiss!!! I passed on the Djokovic match this morning. I just thought Novak would win in straights, but I wanted to take Del Potro, so I laid off. Joker easily wins the first, but gets broken early in the second??? Ewww!!! I will have something for the next match with Federer/Berdych, will post soon.....
    i just want to tell you that because im swiss any kind of bet whatsoever against Roger really put me in a bad mood!!!!

Dmoneytx

Plays for 3/1:

Play #1
    Berdych +3.5 games -125

Total = -125
    1.5u / 1.20u

Play #2
    Gulbis -465
    Ferrer -2500
    Williams V -600
    U Penn, cbb -310

Total = apprx -105
    1.25u / 1.19u

Play #3
    Isner -125
    Ferrer -2500
    Williams V -600

Total = apprx +118
    1.25u / 1.48u

Hardcoar

Quote Originally Posted by swissbank007 View Post
    i just want to tell you that because im swiss any kind of bet whatsoever against Roger really put me in a bad mood!!!!
    Birdshit in play *1-2 AD-40 @ 4.33 big.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

take in mind that I said Berdytch will win !!!

First ... 92939495969798 ... Last