1.5u / 1.43

Play #7
    Llodra +4 Games -130

Total = -130
    1.5u / 1.16u

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Be careful with Lopez! He just got in to Delray yesterday and Phau has been here for a couple days practicing looked pretty good as well. Im here in Delray all day looking forward to it!

gators0708

Very windy here btw.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Thanks for the heads up Gator. Lopez does not stay back & rally you out. He serves & volleys so the wind should actually help him today with his throw back style. Now I have seen Phau play live twice & he is descent at best both times I saw him play. If Lopez cannot take out B Phau in a first round match, that would be very surprising to me!!! U do expect a close match today, but Lopez finds a way to grt into the second round be. Phau can break down mentally quite a bit. Would be a HUGE win for Phau, but I just can't see it happening.....

Dmoneytx

Enjoy the matches man!!!! You lucky mother Fer!!!!! Wish I was there
    Live tennis is freaking awesome!!!!

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    Be careful with Lopez! He just got in to Delray yesterday and Phau has been here for a couple days practicing looked pretty good as well. Im here in Delray all day looking forward to it!
    nice infos!!!!lucky you are there!!! hope you will send us good insights on that tournament!!!!....Phau is soooo quick on the court!!!!im not sure but once Federer said he was the quickest guy he ever played against....but it was a while ago!!...i think he lost a few steps lately!!!

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

gl with the plays DMONEY tailing on a few
    thanks!

Dmoneytx

Ryan Harrison was up a break in the third set, gave it back! Holy crap. If Harrison does not pull this match out, I have a NEW project and thread that I am going to run for the rest of the year in addition to my usual thread.

OK, well, as I wrote this post, Harrison lost the last two games in about 4 minutes. That stupid fuk was up 3-2 in the third set and serving in deuce I saw. He lost the next 4 games in a row in prob less than 15 mins. I have finally had it with this punk assss kid. I am starting a new thread in just a few mins & I am going to stick with this project for the REST of 2013, I bet I make money of that loser Harrison, he is just not that good I am convinced now. It would not surprise me to see him go OUT of the top 100 & prob not get back in for awhile, if at all. He is becoming the NEW DONALD YOUNG! His rank is 74 and sucking even more now. I only lost $100 on that punk, but it gave me the idea for my new thread. I bet I make the 100 up 5 -7 times by the end of 2013. You will NEVER see me take Harrison again. Today he could not beat Munoz, a lefty player ranked around 150, who is 5'10" and is a CLAY court player. I was reluctant to take him today, but losing to Munoz is a terrible freaking loss IMO!!! Harrison is falling of the map fast!!! Gotta cash in on his bullshiit name sooner than later with the new thread......... would luv some feedback in it, feel free to stop by and throw me your ideas.
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 02-26-13 at 11:50 AM.

jinxpro13

what do you think of berlocq today? he's in a bunch of my parlays as of now.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by jinxpro13 View Post
    gl with the plays DMONEY tailing on a few
    thanks!
    Whats up jp13?? I hope you didn't tail the \*\*\*\*\*\* Harrison play. I actually really like the rest of my plays today, still hoping for a good day!!! Ck on my new thread, its a small project, but I am kind of excited for it. I hope Lopez kicks some arss today, VAMOS!!!

swissbank007

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Ryan Harrison was up a break in the third set, gave it back! Holy crap. If Harrison does not pull this match out, I have a NEW project and thread that I am going to run for the rest of the year in addition to my usual thread.

OK, well, as I wrote this post, Harrison lost the last two games in about 4 minutes. That stupid fuk was up 3-2 in the third set and serving in deuce I saw. He lost the next 4 games in a row in prob less than 15 mins. I have finally had it with this punk assss kid. I am starting a new thread in just a few mins & I am going to stick with this project for the REST of 2013, I bet I make money of that loser Harrison, he is just not that good I am convinced now. It would not surprise me to see him go OUT of the top 100 & prob not get back in for awhile, if at all. He is becoming the NEW DONALD YOUNG! His rank is 74 and sucking even more now. I only lost $100 on that punk, but it gave me the idea for my new thread. I bet I make the 100 up 5 -7 times by the end of 2013. You will NEVER see me take Harrison again. Today he could not beat Munoz, a lefty player ranked around 150, who is 5'10" and is a CLAY court player. I was reluctant to take him today, but losing to Munoz is a terrible freaking loss IMO!!! Harrison is falling of the map fast!!! Gotta cash in on his bullshiit name sooner than later with the new thread......... would luv some feedback in it, feel free to stop by and throw me your ideas.
    10000000000000000000000% agree on Harrison!! i thought he was a bit like Nishikori but not now for sure!!!! i dont write him out though....i wont bet on him until he wins a tournament and get back his confidence!!! nothing until then!!!!

Dmoneytx

what do you think of berlocq today? he's in a bunch of my parlays as of now.
    I didn't really look at ANY of the clay court matches today. These early rounds & lines all around -150 to -250 are scary as hell on the dirt for me..... Berlocq is having the better year. At first glance, him being -260 is really high! He is the lower ranked player, he is older, but the more I looked at the match up.......maybe the line isn't too far off. Berlocq lost last tment in the first round, but to Nalbandian. The last tment before that he lost in the quarters to Nadal in that close 3 setter. He has played 4 tments in a row on clay now, which he prefers, but he should be pretty comfortable on that surface already this year. With Traver, has played 3 clay tments in a row, which he also prefers. He lost last tment in the second round to Wawrinka & the tment before he lost first round to Volandri in a third set breaker. The thing about clay with players like this who match up, I just honestly feel like it could go either way. It seems whoever is more on, THAT day, they win. Most of these matches today are really evenly matched & you will see some small upsets today. If I HAD To lean on this match, I would go with Berlocq. Should he win??? I think he should. BUT, if Traver is serving good & feeling his strokes, this match will be close as hell. I would not go with a -250 on clay in any of my plays, but I see a slight edge to Berlocq, but only slightly. I hope he kicks asss for you & you win that play to keep those parlays alive!!! BOL!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by swissbank007 View Post
    10000000000000000000000% agree on Harrison!! i thought he was a bit like Nishikori but not now for sure!!!! i dont write him out though....i wont bet on him until he wins a tournament and get back his confidence!!! nothing until then!!!!
    You will love my new project Swiss, ck it out and throw me some of your awesome tennis wisdom if ya want. I hope you do well today sir

swissbank007

what new thread and project??? i dont see anything!!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by swissbank007 View Post
    what new thread and project??? i dont see anything!!!!
    I am putting it up right now

jinxpro13

I didn't really look at ANY of the clay court matches today. These early rounds & lines all around -150 to -250 are scary as hell on the dirt for me..... Berlocq is having the better year. At first glance, him being -260 is really high! He is the lower ranked player, he is older, but the more I looked at the match up.......maybe the line isn't too far off. Berlocq lost last tment in the first round, but to Nalbandian. The last tment before that he lost in the quarters to Nadal in that close 3 setter. He has played 4 tments in a row on clay now, which he prefers, but he should be pretty comfortable on that surface already this year. With Traver, has played 3 clay tments in a row, which he also prefers. He lost last tment in the second round to Wawrinka & the tment before he lost first round to Volandri in a third set breaker. The thing about clay with players like this who match up, I just honestly feel like it could go either way. It seems whoever is more on, THAT day, they win. Most of these matches today are really evenly matched & you will see some small upsets today. If I HAD To lean on this match, I would go with Berlocq. Should he win??? I think he should. BUT, if Traver is serving good & feeling his strokes, this match will be close as hell. I would not go with a -250 on clay in any of my plays, but I see a slight edge to Berlocq, but only slightly. I hope he kicks asss for you & you win that play to keep those parlays alive!!! BOL!!!
    shit dude now youve scared me!! was thinking there were some nice matchups on the clay. especially liked berlocq and fat dave.. he looked pretty good last tournament..thanks so much for the input and gl as always. love ya bro no homo.

jinxpro13

look like lopez withdrew from the tournament? what a blow to your parlays. gay

Dmoneytx

look like lopez withdrew from the tournament? what a blow to your parlays. gay
    I JUST saw this, got back from lunch with my girl, FUK!!! Damn, it's not the worst thing bec the other play in each Lopez play is not too high chalk, but ya that sucks man bec I just don't ever see Phau beating Lopez F. Look at Berankis, he won the first set 6-1 man. Dammit!! Oh well, I need Nishikori to play good today & the other matches to be tough today and can still have a good day actually. VAMOS!!!

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey Dmoney, sup!
    Just found out a good parlay game - stakhovsky/dzumhur @-400!

Courtesywipe
    Dead1977
    Courtesywipe's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 346

Wish it would stop raining in Malaysia

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Hawkins View Post
    Hey Dmoney, sup!
    Just found out a good parlay game - stakhovsky/dzumhur @-400!
    I can't get doubles at Bookmaker, only 5 dimes sometimes. What book do you use?? I am assuming this is dubs?? Or two singles matches???

FYI. I hate to bet on Stak in singles matches. He has such a Fukked up game man, does the weirdest crap at the oddest times. Like a drop shot when he is fighting break point on his serve. I have watched him play really well & I have watched him play like the biggest chump I have ever seen. If it is dubs, that is one thing. I bet he is good! But the singles I HAVE to stay away from Stak at all costs..... let me know man. Thanks.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Courtesywipe View Post
    Wish it would stop raining in Malaysia
    There are no mens tments in Malaysia, so I am assuming this is for the WTA. Well, I don't do women;s tennis hardly ever, but I do understand the frustration of waiting for tennis to resume play with rain delays. ARG! For your sake, I hope they pick up play soon for ya. Good luck!

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I can't get doubles at Bookmaker, only 5 dimes sometimes. What book do you use?? I am assuming this is dubs?? Or two singles matches???

FYI. I hate to bet on Stak in singles matches. He has such a Fukked up game man, does the weirdest crap at the oddest times. Like a drop shot when he is fighting break point on his serve. I have watched him play really well & I have watched him play like the biggest chump I have ever seen. If it is dubs, that is one thing. I bet he is good! But the singles I HAVE to stay away from Stak at all costs..... let me know man. Thanks.
    nono it's single match the other guy is his opponent
    Btw you're totally right lol, but he's still able to beat guys around 200-300, I woun't go with him against anybody better
    (actually got broken in first serve right now lol)

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hello DMoney , Thanks for help man about Tsonga game , He lost and Thanks God that I did not bet on him !!!

Anyway , Are you with John Isner today against Jesse Levine ???

Also What do you think about Michael Llodra X Dmitry Tursunov ??

Have A Nice Day , Man !!!

Dmoneytx

There are no mens tments in Malaysia, so I am assuming this is for the WTA. Well, I don't do women;s tennis hardly ever, but I do understand the frustration of waiting for tennis to resume play with rain delays. ARG! For your sake, I hope they pick up play soon for ya. Good luck!
    As much as I hate that goofy ass mother fer, I am pulling for ya Sam!!! VAMOS Stak boy!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    Hello DMoney , Thanks for help man about Tsonga game , He lost and Thanks God that I did not bet on him !!!

Anyway , Are you with John Isner today against Jesse Levine ???

Also What do you think about Michael Llodra X Dmitry Tursunov ??

Have A Nice Day , Man !!!
    What's up Omar?? Ya, we pegged that Tsonga today huh?? Sweet!! I know the +4 games was easy money, I just wasn't bold enough to go on the ML! ARG! I am happy u did not take him today, our conversations about him were dead on, sweet

Yes, I am taking Isner tonight. Why>??? Bec he should be able to win a first round match in this small tment. As long as he does not retire, I am thinking he will win a close one. It was worth it for me the way I set up his play today in the 2 teamer. I just think he gets it done tonight.

The Llodra match tomm??? I am gonna have to go with Llodra. Tursunov is like 40 years old & he is just scaring me the way he is freaking winning matches & his grandkids are there to watch! Insane! LOL!!! Seriously though, Llodra should win this match tomm bec his serve must be doing well to down Tsonga today. I DO expect their match to go over as well, but I have not seen the lines at all yet. I might just go with the Llodra ML in a parlay if the value is good.

I am actually on a 15 min break from lessons & I think I just used about 12 of it up writing this, LOL!!!! It's all good. I will be back on tonight after the kids go to bed, home from lessons around 8:30pm. I'll add some more actual useful information to that match when I have a chance to research it some more. Talk to ya soon.....

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

Do you ever go for @ 5.5 MLs?

jinxpro13

we better hope nishikori retires he loosk tired.. first serve isn't going over 80 mph.. fuk

jinxpro13

and peace to nishi.. lol were lucky he retired.

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

What's up Omar?? Ya, we pegged that Tsonga today huh?? Sweet!! I know the +4 games was easy money, I just wasn't bold enough to go on the ML! ARG! I am happy u did not take him today, our conversations about him were dead on, sweet

Yes, I am taking Isner tonight. Why>??? Bec he should be able to win a first round match in this small tment. As long as he does not retire, I am thinking he will win a close one. It was worth it for me the way I set up his play today in the 2 teamer. I just think he gets it done tonight.

The Llodra match tomm??? I am gonna have to go with Llodra. Tursunov is like 40 years old & he is just scaring me the way he is freaking winning matches & his grandkids are there to watch! Insane! LOL!!! Seriously though, Llodra should win this match tomm bec his serve must be doing well to down Tsonga today. I DO expect their match to go over as well, but I have not seen the lines at all yet. I might just go with the Llodra ML in a parlay if the value is good.

I am actually on a 15 min break from lessons & I think I just used about 12 of it up writing this, LOL!!!! It's all good. I will be back on tonight after the kids go to bed, home from lessons around 8:30pm. I'll add some more actual useful information to that match when I have a chance to research it some more. Talk to ya soon.....
    As usual , your words are full %100 ... Like your opinion Man ... and yeah Tsonga was playing as he leaves the game for his friend but actually Llodra serve is very good . About Llodra side , it is all that I do not know who is that Dmitry Tursunov . I hope i see any match for him to be sure if I picked Llodra as his odds between 1.44 : 1.50 so it is very good .

gators0708

Nishikori looked exhausted cant blame I guess, quick turnaround from Memphis. Levine might pull the upset IMO. Playing against a not in form Isner and Levine lives not 2 far from Delray so that could be extra motivation.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Do you ever go for @ 5.5 MLs?
    Whats up Hard??? Hey man, I live in the US & we use the standard version, at least that is what I call it (LOL), for the odds. What does 5.5 mean??? Can you put that in -120 or -300 for me so I know. I just don't know what 5.5 is, sorry for my ignorance

jinxpro13

5.5 is a decimal system they use it in europe and up here in canada.
    5.5 to 1 odds.
    10 pays 55

speaking of which.. henescu at 5 to 1 odds tomorrow morning? is that a joke? the daveydenko ive watched recently is garbage. seems like my sister could beat tipsy right now.

Dmoneytx

we better hope nishikori retires he loosk tired.. first serve isn't going over 80 mph.. fuk
    and peace to nishi.. lol were lucky he retired.
    NO shiit!!! He wasn't serving over 80???? Holy crap! I saw he was down 2-5 when I was teaching tonight & I was like "WTF"???! Then he holds, breaks and it's back on serve at 4-5, so I'm like "SWEET"!!! Then I ck again, retired on serve in first set.......

SO, I guess we are lucky he retired, but it seemed like he was about to get some steam going, but I was NOT watching the match. Maybe Ivo just started playing like complete crap.

SO! I have come up with this:

NOTE TO SELF: Do not take any players right after they win a tment or make the finals, in the FIRST round of a short turn around. This is exactly why I didn't take Nalbandian today, but I took Lopez, Nishikori......... lesson learned with all these defaults.

jinxpro13

NO shiit!!! He wasn't serving over 80???? Holy crap! I saw he was down 2-5 when I was teaching tonight & I was like "WTF"???! Then he holds, breaks and it's back on serve at 4-5, so I'm like "SWEET"!!! Then I ck again, retired on serve in first set.......

SO, I guess we are lucky he retired, but it seemed like he was about to get some steam going, but I was NOT watching the match. Maybe Ivo just started playing like complete crap.

SO! I have come up with this:

NOTE TO SELF: Do not take any players right after they win a tment or make the finals, in the FIRST round of a short turn around. This is exactly why I didn't take Nalbandian today, but I took Lopez, Nishikori......... lesson learned with all these defaults.
    he was injured right from the start of the match. apparently back, legs, shoulder.. he had it all.
    even with all that going on he was still keeping up karlovic cuz all that dude did was slice backhand all day long. karlovic's 1st serve also wasn't doing shit so Nishi easily could have won if his body didn't give up on him. seemed like he shouldn't have been out there to begin.. with wrenching in pain every serve. either way.. glad i pushed ..on to the next. awesome calls otherwise.. thanks again

First ... 90919293949596 ... Last