Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5553

Today makes no sense D. Cilic and Del Potro should not get outserved and lose in straights.

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

what about jack sock tonight?

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

I don't think Cilic was very surprising, but 'Po truly wasn't very impressive, while Simon was. I wouldn't say either player got outserved though.

Hardcoar

Shove a Sock in it...

face
    face's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 201

random notes on dolgopolov for fun-
    just keep the ball in play and he will fritter away points trying dropshots, weird slices, etc. also he misses his first serve a lot. matosevic just played carefully and kept going to his backhand over and over until dolgo would hit it out. also he has mental lapses and easily relaxes when he is up 40-15, allowing opponents back to duece by slacking around and not finishing games. you can tell it's not a coincidence by his body language, he enjoys being on edge in my opinion.

plays a B- game and bookies charge A- prices for him.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    I don't think Cilic was very surprising, but 'Po truly wasn't very impressive, while Simon was. I wouldn't say either player got outserved though.
    Both losing in straight sets and struggling to serve well is surprising considering they are both great servers.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by jinxpro13 View Post
    I did not look at the Sock/Lopez match tonight jp13. Sorry. I didn't look at that one today & I don't have much time now, have to take the kids to eat. Gut?? Wow, would have to say Lopez wins a tight one, prob one breaker in it. BOL if you play it!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Today makes no sense D. Cilic and Del Potro should not get outserved and lose in straights.
    Tell me about it D....... I have seen Simon play like the biggest WIMP pussc I have ever seen & then today he is out there grunting??? Aces??? All I could do was scratch my head & ask myself "is the same mother fer that couldn't serve over 90mph one tment"??? Shocked the hell out of me!

Quote Originally Posted by jinxpro13 View Post
    I just got back from dinner. I hope you got my quick response to you before that match started. I see Lopez up a set, but stats show it really really close. Lopez was prob a good play tonight, can't ride Sock 3 matches in a row, this was prob the one to fade him.

Quote Originally Posted by Hardcoar View Post
    Well, when wimpy asss Simon has MORE aces than HUGE serving Del Potro, that to me is pretty self explanatory. It wasn't like Simon was hitting aces like Karlovic & dominating like that, but for him to serve more big serves than someone who is KNOWN to serve huge??? Huge dump by Del Potro today, huge.

Quote Originally Posted by face View Post
    random notes on dolgopolov for fun-
    just keep the ball in play and he will fritter away points trying dropshots, weird slices, etc. also he misses his first serve a lot. matosevic just played carefully and kept going to his backhand over and over until dolgo would hit it out. also he has mental lapses and easily relaxes when he is up 40-15, allowing opponents back to duece by slacking around and not finishing games. you can tell it's not a coincidence by his body language, he enjoys being on edge in my opinion.

plays a B- game and bookies charge A- prices for him.
    Great post face! Thanks & very true I have learned over time. I hesitated to take Dolgo at -290, I tell ya what......... that guy ain't worth a freaking line that is over -175! HE just lost to Matosevic & you should of seen that second set and beg of third. Dolgopolov got STEAMROLLED!!! He looked CLUELESS out there! Wow, I knew he was all over the map, but today was retarded. He is DEFINITELY a B player with an A price. Great post & you prob just saw my last Dolgo play forever maybe. That guy is more unpredictable than any player on tour. Thanks for the notes man, anytime sir

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Wow, Simon trashes Del Potro in straight sets. Wow, did I just lose a TON of desire to wager on Del Potro in the future. He looked very very........... average. He sliced SO many backhands, what a moron. It gave Simon all day to just sit back and rally him side to side. And it's funny to me, bec I counted 8 short balls in a row where Simon hit every ball to the ad corner and rushes the net. So in the last game, a short ball comes up & Del Potro actually wasn't sure where Simon was gonna approach to. Well, I think every mother fer watching that match, KNEW it was going to the ad corner. DUH!!! Del Potro reacts late & Simon wins another easy asss point by doing the same thing over and over and over. Way to think out there Del Po, it was such a shock to see him approach into the ad corner a 9th time in a row. Wow, talk about going BRAIN dead on the court, omg.

Also, you gotta love how weak asss patty cake Simon OUT served Del Potro today!!! HOW the F, and I mean...... HOW the fukkk is that even possible????! I have seen Simon serve like the biggest biotch on MORE than one occasion! And I mean double digit type times where he can't even serve over 100 mph!!! But today, of course, he out aces Del Potro (7 to 6) and basically does more damage on his serve than DP did on his. Again, this makes no fing sense to me. None. I absolutely HATE betting with Simon in ANY fukkking match, the guy is a loser. When he is supp to win, he plays like a woman. When he is an underdog, he plays like the best player in the world? Ya, whatever. Weak ass, no heart Simon ruins my day. Gonna be a LONG time before I ever take a match with that \*\*\*\*\*\* asss loser in it.

As far as Del Potro is concerned........ losing to Simon in ANY tment, is horrible IMO. I know Simon is good for the average pro, but Del Potro just looked average as hell. And for someone like me, who thinks he is SO good and should beat SO many players day in and day out, I just got a look at a guy I would NEVER want to lay high high chalk on & possibly see him out there playing like he did today. I know we all have our bad days, but to get trashed by Simon?????? What a step back IMO. Big time. And I will bet on him with exactly that in mind, from now on.....
    another player we will desagree!!!! sooo many pleople are bashing Simon all the time like they do with Wozniacki!!!!i cant believe that!!! the guy is top 50 for more than 7 years, was 6th at one point, top 10 for long time, is 13th now!!! won 10 tournaments: 3th most in french tennis history(just behind Noah and Forget), he beat Nadal, Murray, Federer 2 times, Safin, 3 times Berdich, Davydenko 5 times, Tsonga and Youzny 2 times, Hewitt and many other top players!!!!...is reguarly in 1/8 1/4, 1/2 of tournaments like Cincinnati, indians wells, Miami, etc,etc, etc and you guys call him a bump, a bad player and seem surprise when he beats a top 10 player!!!!i cant believe that!!!!...i love Gilles Simon!!!! he is a great player!!! he give 100% of what he has as talent...he is a very regular player...i think he lost only 4-5 times against players ranked under him the last 2 years...he never throw away matches even when hurt like US open last year and AO this year...he is not an asshole like Melzer, Malisse, Haase, Gulbis and all the others...he is bright on the court, good tactic, he has a very good forehand and a very steady backhand...he should be a favorite of tennis betters cause of his regularity.....the only doubt i have about him this year is that for the first time of his career he has decided to spend the whole year without a coach and travel alone all year!!!...he is also a very bright guy of the court!!! educated, diploma of conservatory in Piano(loool). i meet him a few time in reel and he is a very very nice guy!!!! once again i dont say that in a bad way to anybody!!!! its just a friendly discution!!!...its only tennis!!!!loooool

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

Quote Originally Posted by swissbank007 View Post
    another player we will desagree!!!! sooo many pleople are bashing Simon all the time like they do with Wozniacki!!!!i cant believe that!!! the guy is top 50 for more than 7 years, was 6th at one point, top 10 for long time, is 13th now!!! won 10 tournaments: 3th most in french tennis history(just behind Noah and Forget), he beat Nadal, Murray, Federer 2 times, Safin, 3 times Berdich, Davydenko 5 times, Tsonga and Youzny 2 times, Hewitt and many other top players!!!!...is reguarly in 1/8 1/4, 1/2 of tournaments like Cincinnati, indians wells, Miami, etc,etc, etc and you guys call him a bump, a bad player and seem surprise when he beats a top 10 player!!!!i cant believe that!!!!...i love Gilles Simon!!!! he is a great player!!! he give 100% of what he has as talent...he is a very regular player...i think he lost only 4-5 times against players ranked under him the last 2 years...he never throw away matches even when hurt like US open last year and AO this year...he is not an asshole like Melzer, Malisse, Haase, Gulbis and all the others...he is bright on the court, good tactic, he has a very good forehand and a very steady backhand...he should be a favorite of tennis betters cause of his regularity.....the only doubt i have about him this year is that for the first time of his career he has decided to spend the whole year without a coach and travel alone all year!!!...he is also a very bright guy of the court!!! educated, diploma of conservatory in Piano(loool). i meet him a few time in reel and he is a very very nice guy!!!! once again i dont say that in a bad way to anybody!!!! its just a friendly discution!!!...its only tennis!!!!loooool
    lets see how he goes with tsonga.

swissbank007

Quote Originally Posted by lucasdawg View Post
    lets see how he goes with tsonga.
    what he does on that match wont change my opinion about Simon!!!.....on this one i will go with the over(22.5)....or maybe Tsonga will be tired of yesterday match...or not and he will overpower Simon....too tough to call for me...i stay away from this match!!!

Demonata

HEy man who do you like out of almagro and wawrinka?Thanks

Dmoneytx

HEy man who do you like out of almagro and wawrinka?Thanks

Just woke up man. Gotta go teach a few lessons right now. Hope you been ok man

I said earlier in the thread that I see Almagro in the final this week for some reason. I think maybe taking Alamagro AND the over might be a good cover play, as well as having a great chance of hitting both. I'm still thinking, I will prob put a play or two up before I leave in about 15-20 mins.....

Demonata

Just woke up man. Gotta go teach a few lessons right now. Hope you been ok man

I said earlier in the thread that I see Almagro in the final this week for some reason. I think maybe taking Alamagro AND the over might be a good cover play, as well as having a great chance of hitting both. I'm still thinking, I will prob put a play or two up before I leave in about 15-20 mins.....
    Ok cool man. I will be better once I fix my cell phone haha. Yea I ahte wawrinka with a passion so if he loses and I win taking almagro I can be twice as happy.

swissbank007

i hate people who dont like swiss people!!!!looooool....Wawrinka is a cool guy...i hit balls with him once in Geneva!!!he was very friendly and nice!!!....for me this match is impossible to call!!!! impossible to decide....if i really had to make a choice, i wd go with my compatriot Wawrinka in 3 sets but no way i put money on that match...toooooooooooo tough!!!

Dmoneytx

I will clean up yesterday (which actually got back near even with the Del Potro explosion) and will post a few plays for today:

Plays for 2/23:

Play #1
    Alamgro -150
    Memphis -325

Total = apprx +118
    1.0u / 1.18u

Play #2
    Almagro -150
    Nishikori -525

Total = apprx +100
    1.0u / 1.0u

Play #3
    Over 22.5 Games Alamgro/Wawrinka -125
    Nishikori -515

Total = apprx +110
    1.0u / 1.1u

Play #4
    Over 22.5 Games Almagro/Wawrinka -125
    Memphis -315

Total = apprx +125
    1.0u / 1.25u

Demonata

i hate people who dont like swiss people!!!!looooool....Wawrinka is a cool guy...i hit balls with him once in Geneva!!!he was very friendly and nice!!!....for me this match is impossible to call!!!! impossible to decide....if i really had to make a choice, i wd go with my compatriot Wawrinka in 3 sets but no way i put money on that match...toooooooooooo tough!!!
    A cool guy? Leaving his wife and kids to concentrate on playing tennis instead?

Hardcoar

Ok cool man. I will be better once I fix my cell phone haha. Yea I ahte wawrinka with a passion so if he loses and I win taking almagro I can be twice as happy.
    I bet he spoke French too the Swiss bastard! -.-

ITT: Hatred.

Waw the dawg in three for me.

A cool guy? Leaving his wife and kids to concentrate on playing tennis instead?
    If that's not cool I don't want to know what cool is. <3

Dmoneytx

I will be starting my week tommorrow. I had to work out 2 payouts in both my accounts this morning & I had NO desire to play anything with the board I looked at last night. Lot of -200's and those are sucker plays IMO most of the time.

I HOPE Dolgopolov loses today!!!! I HOPE Querrey loses today!!!! I hope Melzer loses today!!!! I have NO clue what happ in this mornings matches, I just got home. Going to clean up my record the last two days & then be ready for posts tonight.
    See ya'll soon.....

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000
    CaptainOmar111's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hi Dmoneytx , How are you ?

What is your opinion about Tsonga game tomorrow against Llodra ???

Also Sam Querrey tonight seems to win hardly if he wins LOL !!!

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Record for 2/22:

Combined Plays (4-4)
    -0.49 units (-$49)

Overall Record as of 2/22:

Total = (92-75-4)
    +13.44 units (+$1,344)
    Total Win % = 53.8%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (58-26) 69.0%

**Went 2-0 on 2/22, remember BIG plays are any plays (usually parlays) that are $150 or over.

Last edited by Dmoneytx; 02-25-13 at 04:25 PM.

Dmoneytx

Hey Omar, let me just clean up the DISASTER from Alamgro yesterday & I will get to my thoughts on both of those. I am thinking you want to parlay Tsonga tonight with some plays???? Hmmmm, got me thinking....... Could be a good idea. BRB.

Dmoneytx

It pains me to post Sundays record on here BEC I went with a pretty damn safe play, so I thought!! Almagro is an excellent clay court player. So is Wawrinka. But to see Wawrinka AND the under come in???? WOW! I just thought there was NO way Almagro would lose and the under would hit! Shocking to not even see one breaker in that match! Nishikori won, Memphis won, but lost all 4 plays bec Wawa and the Under hit. I am still ticked off about that, but tomm I start anew.....

Yesterdays Record for 2/23:

Combined Plays = (0-4)
    -4.0 units (-$400) - my worst day this year, pathetic that Almagro or the over didn't hit, ARG!!!

Overall Record as of 2/23:

Total = (92-79-4)
    +9.44 units (+$944)
    Total Win % = 52.6%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (58-26) 69.0%

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    Hi Dmoneytx , How are you ?

What is your opinion about Tsonga game tomorrow against Llodra ???

Also Sam Querrey tonight seems to win hardly if he wins LOL !!!
    Querrey is a freaking crap shoot in my mind now. He has the mental game of a U12 player, for real. He was up a break at 4-3 in that third set the other day and he got broken TWICE!!! That is mental garbage. With HIS serve?????? He played so stupid in the rallies too. Just lightly hitting balls to the ad corner, and then trying to rip a 135mph winner after 5 or 6 of those cupcake shots. Guy is mentally GONE!
    The opposite of Russell is true. He is SO strong mentally, bec he HAS to be. He has very few weapons & it would not shock me that if he can get Querreys serve back in play, HE will have the advantage in the rallies. If Querrey is bombing his serve today, he will win for sure!! But if he struggles serving & lets Russell stay in this match, it should be close as hell. That match depends on how dumb A Sam will serve & the last match he choked serving. Then he choked again serving. Then lost the match 5-7 in the third.
    He should beat Russell 19 out of 20 times. But Sam Querrey is a mental midget. If its a 250 ATP tment, he seems to play really really good. ANY other tment besides the small ones, he is garbage I have learned......
    The line reflects that. If Sam Querrey was a GOOD GOOD player with that HUGE serve, mentally strong............. he would be -500 or -600 against a little "rally you to death" Russell. The line is -365!! Tells me something.
    Do I think Sam should win??? Of course, but watching him play like a moron last match with NO game plan & choking on serve left and right, I could not play him today. I just couldn't.

Now the Tsonga match: Wow, how many times have we seen someone win a tment and the next week bow out first round????! Should Tsonga win, yes! But Llodra in France is a DIFFERENT player than when he plays ANYwhere else. But this is in Dubai. Llodra has that serve rocking right now & he will come to the net on ANYthing! I expect him to keep this CLOSE tomm! I can't see Jo Wilfred just blowing out Llodra by any means! Tsonga never blows out anyone! Even the matches he is like -2000, he still wins 6-4, 6-4 usually! But Llodra is gonna bring that mean lefty serve & will hold his serve tomm (I would THINK) for most of the day. We have GOT to see a breaker in that match tomm for sure huh????!!! Tsonga could be gassed, he will WANT to win bec this is a huge tment, but he put a LOT in the game last week to win the tment in that thrilling final!!! Now that I am going over this, I am REALLY gonna look at Llodra plus the games I think. I know Tsonga is -510, so the game line has to be around Llodra +4 or 4.5 games. That tells me something also! A player at OVER -500, but they aern't sure if he can hold a 4 game line???? I will NOT be playing Tsonga tomm at all now. I think a smart play is on Llodra plus the games, not to win straight up. Llodra will put it all on the court tomm for sure, he knows he has to. Tsonga will try to win for sure, but if his return game is off a little bit, Llodra will freaking hold serve at will IMO!! Gotta see one breaker there & if you do and even if Llodra loses it, he is still +3 games for the next set & if he is serving well, that is a gimmie almost.

BOL with either of these plays if you play something. I have lessons in 20 mins, gotta roll. Hope this helped a little bit Omar. Take care brotha

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Querrey is a freaking crap shoot in my mind now. He has the mental game of a U12 player, for real. He was up a break at 4-3 in that third set the other day and he got broken TWICE!!! That is mental garbage. With HIS serve?????? He played so stupid in the rallies too. Just lightly hitting balls to the ad corner, and then trying to rip a 135mph winner after 5 or 6 of those cupcake shots. Guy is mentally GONE!
    The opposite of Russell is true. He is SO strong mentally, bec he HAS to be. He has very few weapons & it would not shock me that if he can get Querreys serve back in play, HE will have the advantage in the rallies. If Querrey is bombing his serve today, he will win for sure!! But if he struggles serving & lets Russell stay in this match, it should be close as hell. That match depends on how dumb A Sam will serve & the last match he choked serving. Then he choked again serving. Then lost the match 5-7 in the third.
    He should beat Russell 19 out of 20 times. But Sam Querrey is a mental midget. If its a 250 ATP tment, he seems to play really really good. ANY other tment besides the small ones, he is garbage I have learned......
    The line reflects that. If Sam Querrey was a GOOD GOOD player with that HUGE serve, mentally strong............. he would be -500 or -600 against a little "rally you to death" Russell. The line is -365!! Tells me something.
    Do I think Sam should win??? Of course, but watching him play like a moron last match with NO game plan & choking on serve left and right, I could not play him today. I just couldn't.

Now the Tsonga match: Wow, how many times have we seen someone win a tment and the next week bow out first round????! Should Tsonga win, yes! But Llodra in France is a DIFFERENT player than when he plays ANYwhere else. But this is in Dubai. Llodra has that serve rocking right now & he will come to the net on ANYthing! I expect him to keep this CLOSE tomm! I can't see Jo Wilfred just blowing out Llodra by any means! Tsonga never blows out anyone! Even the matches he is like -2000, he still wins 6-4, 6-4 usually! But Llodra is gonna bring that mean lefty serve & will hold his serve tomm (I would THINK) for most of the day. We have GOT to see a breaker in that match tomm for sure huh????!!! Tsonga could be gassed, he will WANT to win bec this is a huge tment, but he put a LOT in the game last week to win the tment in that thrilling final!!! Now that I am going over this, I am REALLY gonna look at Llodra plus the games I think. I know Tsonga is -510, so the game line has to be around Llodra +4 or 4.5 games. That tells me something also! A player at OVER -500, but they aern't sure if he can hold a 4 game line???? I will NOT be playing Tsonga tomm at all now. I think a smart play is on Llodra plus the games, not to win straight up. Llodra will put it all on the court tomm for sure, he knows he has to. Tsonga will try to win for sure, but if his return game is off a little bit, Llodra will freaking hold serve at will IMO!! Gotta see one breaker there & if you do and even if Llodra loses it, he is still +3 games for the next set & if he is serving well, that is a gimmie almost.

BOL with either of these plays if you play something. I have lessons in 20 mins, gotta roll. Hope this helped a little bit Omar. Take care brotha
    Man , I Can not talk ... You are the best here ... I need to get lessons from you LOL ... your words are %100 full ... at the end , Sam Querrey game will be just for watching to get more experience about him ... Also Tsonga makes me worried because he lost at the 1st round in Roterdam 2013 although his odds were 1.06 only and the other gay odds were 9 LOL ... Tsonga can not be trusted at the first round of any tournement so I need to search for any other think to bet because it is my 4th day without betting ... Thanks Man !!!

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

I HOPE Dolgopolov loses today!!!! I HOPE Querrey loses today!!!! I hope Melzer loses today!!!! I have NO clue what happ in this mornings matches, I just got home. Going to clean up my record the last two days & then be ready for posts tonight.
    See ya'll soon.....

Did you do voodoo on these guys

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    Did you do voodoo on these guys
    Ben, I just got home from Mexican food with my kiddos & when I read this I starting busting out laughing man!!!! Did they ALL freaking lose today???? OMG, really???
    I only saw Querrey won by retirement, no CLUE Russell was not feeling well today. But the other two lost??? Wow, both were prob bigger favs & the plus money cashes?? I might need to start a dog only thread, just put $100 on every dog every day, I bet I would clean house!!
    No Ben, I don't do voodoo man, but that was funny as hell!!!! Thanks for the laugh man, I really did need it

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainOmar111 View Post
    Man , I Can not talk ... You are the best here ... I need to get lessons from you LOL ... your words are %100 full ... at the end , Sam Querrey game will be just for watching to get more experience about him ... Also Tsonga makes me worried because he lost at the 1st round in Roterdam 2013 although his odds were 1.06 only and the other gay odds were 9 LOL ... Tsonga can not be trusted at the first round of any tournement so I need to search for any other think to bet because it is my 4th day without betting ... Thanks Man !!!
    Omar, no worries man. I am always glad to help. I had NO clue that Russell was feeling ill today for whatever reason. The line did NOT reflect that at all, in fact it said almost the exact opposite IMO. I did mention that Querrey plays amazing in the crap small 250pt ATP tments & DelRay beach is a 250 I am pretty sure. So watch Querrey play awesome this week, probably lose his ass when he finally plays someone good in the semis or finals. But when Sam goes to a 500 ATP or 1000 (which he prob will NOT bec he is too freaking scared!) he will get owned early in the tment & take his famous early exit as usual. There is a reason some of my friends who teach tennis too that call him "Mr 250" or the "King of the 250's". Sam excels in the LOW pressure small tments. But man, he is a diff player in the big ones, I will fade him soon if he has the nuts to play a big big tment.

Also, good thought on the Tsonga on Roterdam. I forgot he lost first round, and as a huge fav! I am most likely taking those 4 games tomm & hope that Llodra is fired up, he might even win man. Tsonga should be lazy typical Tsonga, if he isn't I would be shocked, esp after WINNING a tment. And 4 days without betting??? DANG! Props to you man, that would be hard for me to do, LOL!!! Just make sure you make some good smart plays, I know when I can't gamble for a few days I sometimes take a basketball or other sport that I really didn't research, LOL!! I try not to do that ever now. Discipline & bank roll management has kept me in the game for quite awhile now, just keep getting the payouts my man

lucasdawg
    pro as sometimes
    lucasdawg's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5519

Dmoneytx what you think aboutJ Tipsarevic v N Davydenko - his form hasnt been great in 2013, where as davydenko is an experienced opponent.

and JM Del Potro v M Baghdatis - he hasnt been doing all that well either im not sure if hes not motivated enough? but i sure know baghdatis will be going hard, he generally plays with low ef's

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Omar, no worries man. I am always glad to help. I had NO clue that Russell was feeling ill today for whatever reason. The line did NOT reflect that at all, in fact it said almost the exact opposite IMO. I did mention that Querrey plays amazing in the crap small 250pt ATP tments & DelRay beach is a 250 I am pretty sure. So watch Querrey play awesome this week, probably lose his ass when he finally plays someone good in the semis or finals. But when Sam goes to a 500 ATP or 1000 (which he prob will NOT bec he is too freaking scared!) he will get owned early in the tment & take his famous early exit as usual. There is a reason some of my friends who teach tennis too that call him "Mr 250" or the "King of the 250's". Sam excels in the LOW pressure small tments. But man, he is a diff player in the big ones, I will fade him soon if he has the nuts to play a big big tment.

Also, good thought on the Tsonga on Roterdam. I forgot he lost first round, and as a huge fav! I am most likely taking those 4 games tomm & hope that Llodra is fired up, he might even win man. Tsonga should be lazy typical Tsonga, if he isn't I would be shocked, esp after WINNING a tment. And 4 days without betting??? DANG! Props to you man, that would be hard for me to do, LOL!!! Just make sure you make some good smart plays, I know when I can't gamble for a few days I sometimes take a basketball or other sport that I really didn't research, LOL!! I try not to do that ever now. Discipline & bank roll management has kept me in the game for quite awhile now, just keep getting the payouts my man
    Iam not taking part in parlays so my bet will be single ... And , It is the 5th day without betting LOL ... I hate that and seems that Tsonga will be my player tonight to bet on him because I bet on Tennis .... Also Only games of ATP DUBAI , ATP DELRAY BEACH will be streamed on my TV so I must find something tonight ... Thanks for help man !!!

swissbank007

if you bet on one match only go with gulbis(1.54)-Blake....it is one of my daily pic....put tsonga in a parlay!!!

fsulover100
    fsulover100's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 78

if you bet on one match only go with gulbis(1.54)-Blake....it is one of my daily pic....put tsonga in a parlay!!!
    How much do you like that play? Thinking about going kind of big on it.

swissbank007

Quote Originally Posted by fsulover100 View Post
    How much do you like that play? Thinking about going kind of big on it.
    i think 3-5 units is good on that one!!!! Gulbis seems to be very motivated for once!!!! and want to go back in the top 20 THIS year!!!!....he had his hardest off season training....Blake is in decline but can still beat a top 50 player for sure on one match....it should be an easy 2 set win in my opinion!!!

Dmoneytx

Wow, am I glad that I didn't take Del Potro today, he is prob going to lose to Bags. The ONLY play that I have missed today that I would of used was Granollers at -375 range. I did use him in one play on my BetUs acct, but that was a 5 teamer I threw up last night just goofing around, which looks good now with Nadal, Harrison & Nish to finish. So as far as my usual tennis acct goes, I did miss the Granollers which kind of stinks, but my other plays are later today & I will put up some plays in a bit here after kids go to school. I was just too tired last night, but missing one line is not like missing 3 or 4, at least I didn't go with Del Potro today
    Be back soon, BOL to ev1!!!

CaptainOmar111
    On My Way To Earn $1,000

Wow, am I glad that I didn't take Del Potro today, he is prob going to lose to Bags. The ONLY play that I have missed today that I would of used was Granollers at -375 range. I did use him in one play on my BetUs acct, but that was a 5 teamer I threw up last night just goofing around, which looks good now with Nadal, Harrison & Nish to finish. So as far as my usual tennis acct goes, I did miss the Granollers which kind of stinks, but my other plays are later today & I will put up some plays in a bit here after kids go to school. I was just too tired last night, but missing one line is not like missing 3 or 4, at least I didn't go with Del Potro today
    Be back soon, BOL to ev1!!!
    I think Del Potro will win although the current situation and I hope that although I did not go with him ,,, Anyway Odds of Tsonga are going up and that means I will pick him and reaches 6th days without betting LOL ... I Hate this week !!!

First ... 89909192939495 ... Last