Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

DUKE up 18 at half!!!!! VAMOS!!! I went HUGE on Duke tonight on the spread, bought it down (don't know why, LOL). After GT beat VT at home by double digits, how could Duke not do the same or BETTER???

VAMOS DUKE!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    Mannnn Querrey had 2 ruin what was gonna be a good day 4 me! American tennis these days
    That Querrey loss cost me about 500 to put back into my account I think. I would of had a MONSTER day if Querrey would of taken that match late in the third tonight!!! Regardless of the Sock outcome, I would of had a great day!!! I feel ya Gator, TRUST ME!

VAMOS SOCK!!!

AndrewMcCutchen
    AndrewMcCutchen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

hey DMoney, not negative at all sir. I just was confused why you bet Querrey considering your post on American tennis. I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. Regarding my post the other day, I came into the thread and apologized about my immature post, I was just pissed about all the big favs losing that day. I liked MagicDiceFlows post about how these guys don't take these smaller tournies too seriously and how he was staying away until the bigger ones to start. Have a good night

AndrewMcCutchen
    AndrewMcCutchen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

oh...and your work here is GREATLY appreciated sir!
    and...I wasn't saying Tennis as a sport is garbage, I was venting about how betting on tennis is garbage.

Dmoneytx

Andrew, thanks for getting back to me sir. I always thought you were a stand up guy, your posts just validated that for me. I sometimes don't cont to read the other threads bec I try to stay on mine as much as I can & my time is limited sometimes. That's cool you went back and said something. And YES, it does suck when the big favs, and I mean BIG sometimes, freaking lose and blow up these parlays. It sucks & sometimes it isn't even explainable.
    MDF def has some good shiit to say about the tennis plays. Whether he wins or loses them, his write ups are really good and accurate. And we do see all too often, that the big pros sometimes don't give that 100% in the smaller tments, I especially have to remember this bec I mainly do parlays with high chalk. Sorry I misunderstood you about calling tennis a crap sport. oops. The tennis betting can be frustrating, but in the long run I really do think that money is to be made.
    Hope you have a good night as well, thanks.

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

nice duke call dmoney.. had the under myself and cashed. looking at the tennis parlay options tomorrow.. leaning on Del Po/Tsonga just need a 3rd partner

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by jinxpro13 View Post
    nice duke call dmoney.. had the under myself and cashed. looking at the tennis parlay options tomorrow.. leaning on Del Po/Tsonga just need a 3rd partner
    What about Berdych later vs Jerzy?? Should be a close one, but I have to think Berdy will find a way to get thru that match. Almagro should be able to out fight Del Bonis today. Again, could be another close one or 3 setter, but my gut tells me Almagro will be playing in this final at this tment..... An outside player, some say he's risky to take, is Dolgoplov. He is def better than Matosevic, in all areas, but he does check out mentally sometimes. One thing I have noticed with Dolgo, is when he is playing good, he can do some serious damage & beat a ton of good players. Is this that week where he is focused & playing to his expected level??? My gut says he is in the final as well this week..... Just some thoughts.

Rose'
    Rose''s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9024

Dmoney morning what you got today?

Dmoneytx

I am going to clean up my record from yesterday & then post a few plays for today. I don't think I will have but just a couple today. I def did not want anyone in the first match this morning with Mueller/Turso, it's going 3 sets so someone flip a coin, LOL!!!

I did have a great day yesterday!!! Querrey was the only match I lost & he freaking blew up at 5-6 in the third!! Actually, he was UP a break 4-3 in the third & managed to get broken TWICE from that spot, TWICE!!! I still had a really good day in just the tennis (won almost 500 I think), thanks to Del Po & Sock, but if Querrey had won that tight 3rd set, I would of had my MONSTER day & won all my plays! I was really frustrated last night to not hit the huge day & win all my plays. But then it dawned on me, if I still had a really good day yest, and the monster day hasn't hit yet, that just means it is still lurking out there and will hit for me soon So that keeps me pretty fired up. And trust me, that day is gonna come soon, a sweep day for a huge gain!

Duke destroyed VT last night by almost 30, I had around 5 units on that game!!! Sock beat old man Blake in straights Then I threw a few units on BYU (moved it to +10) for a late night treat. Well, that won easy too. The day & night turned out to be excellent. I am hoping to get another good jump today with the tennis. A good day in tennis always seems to spur a huge night for me in bball. I should have my plays up in a few mins & as always, BOL to ev1!!!

Dmoneytx

Results from yesterday 2/21:

*1)CASH IT -
    (+108) Simon won easy. Cilic won in 3rd breaker Nish won EASY. Ferrer won easy in 3 sets. (+$162)
    *2)CASH IT -
    (-110) Simon won easy. Almagro won easy. Nish won EASY. Ferrer won easy in 3 sets. (+$136)
    *3)CASH IT -
    (-112) Del Potro won in an amazing match. Almagro won easy. Ferrer won easy in 3. Duke rolled! (+$134)
    4) CASH IT -
    (+241) Del Potro won in an amazing match. Sock won in straights. Duke rolled! (+$241)
    *5)LOSER -
    (+100) Cilic won in 3rd breaker. Nish won EASY. Duke rolled! Querrey lost 5-7 in 3rd!!! (-$150)
    6) LOSER -
    (-105) Cilic won in 3rd breaker. Ferrer won easy in 3 sets. Duke rolled! Querrey lost 5-7 in 3rd!!! (-$100)

*BIG money plays = (3-1)

Last edited by Dmoneytx; 02-22-13 at 02:11 PM.

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Record for 2/21:

Combined Plays (4-2)
    +4.23 units (+$423)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 2/21:

Total = (88-71-4)
    +13.90 units (+$1,390)
    Total Win % = 54.0%

*BIG money plays (YTD) = (56-26) 68.3%

Dmoneytx

Plays for 2/22:

Play #1
    Tsonga -400
    Del Potro -305
    Ferrer -1500

Total = apprx -129
    1.25u / 0.97u

Play #2
    Tsonga -400
    Almagro -460
    Ferrer -1500

Total = apprx -159
    1.25u / 0.79u

Dmoneytx

The Tsonga/Tomic match should start in about 5 mins or less now. I am fairly worried about TWO of my fav players to bet on today! The Berdych line tells me the books think that Jerzy actually has a shot at winning this match being in the low to mid -200's. If Berdy was in great form, he would be -4 or -500. But if Jerzy serves good & plays with that super fire, this could be a tough test for Berdy actually and he better be on this match or he will lose. Also, Cilic is a slight fav over Nish. I really want to take Cilic, but that LONG 3 setter (breaker in the third) is not only mentally draining, but physically as well!!!! Nish is going to make him work for every damn ball today on the court bec he had a cake walk over D Young yesterday. This could be a really tough spot for Cilic today & bec of these two situations, I am taking neither of these players today & I will just hope they win. I am going to throw up 2 more plays right now for today. If I have more on the afternoon matches, I will post asap. As always, BOL to ev1!!!

Play #3
    Del Potro -305
    Dolgopolov -290
    Ferrer -1500

Total = apprx -111
    1.25u / 1.13u

Play #4
    Del Potro -305
    Almagro -460
    Ferrer -1500

Total = apprx -137
    1.25u / 0.91u

Bet10Heinekens
    Bet10Heinekens's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 5044

GL D$$$TX

let get this Tsonga win...I agree with that Cilic is drained, he should have lost yesterday, I'm thinking Nishi will win, Cilic with back to back 3 setters, how much gas does he have in the tank...Nishi has proven he can beat Cilic
    Last edited by Bet10Heinekens; 02-22-13 at 10:16 AM.

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    What about Berdych later vs Jerzy?? Should be a close one, but I have to think Berdy will find a way to get thru that match. Almagro should be able to out fight Del Bonis today. Again, could be another close one or 3 setter, but my gut tells me Almagro will be playing in this final at this tment..... An outside player, some say he's risky to take, is Dolgoplov. He is def better than Matosevic, in all areas, but he does check out mentally sometimes. One thing I have noticed with Dolgo, is when he is playing good, he can do some serious damage & beat a ton of good players. Is this that week where he is focused & playing to his expected level??? My gut says he is in the final as well this week..... Just some thoughts.
    Im assuming you think Almagro is safer than Berdych since you arent playing him bud?

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

a agree with you on dolgo...he is mentally unstable, but not a choker in the true sense if you know what i mean...I really like how he plays, beautiful serve, great strokes, good movement. Mabe I like him cos I used to meet him at the local courts one summer hollidays lol

DiggityDaggityDo
    DiggityDaggityDo's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 30722

Good luck today, Dmoney.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5541

Good luck today man. I am getting a new cell phone because mine broke so can't text you.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by jinxpro13 View Post
    Im assuming you think Almagro is safer than Berdych since you arent playing him bud?
    Yes jp13. After thinking about it, I just felt that Almagro was a better play today. I hope Berdy wins, but he could have his hands fuller than I thought. GL today brotha!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Hawkins View Post
    a agree with you on dolgo...he is mentally unstable, but not a choker in the true sense if you know what i mean...I really like how he plays, beautiful serve, great strokes, good movement. Mabe I like him cos I used to meet him at the local courts one summer hollidays lol
    Dolgo should win this match today. I hope he destroys MM, but it will prob be close as hell. That so cool u got to meet him & see him play one summer. Lucky you huh??
    GL today Sam!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Good luck today, Dmoney.
    Thank you. You 2 DDD!!!
    VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Good luck today man. I am getting a new cell phone because mine broke so can't text you.
    LOL. What's up D?? I was wondering why u weren't texting me back. I was sick for a few days, feeling better. Text me when u get your new number. BOL today!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Bet10Heinekens View Post
    GL D$$$TX

let get this Tsonga win...I agree with that Cilic is drained, he should have lost yesterday, I'm thinking Nishi will win, Cilic with back to back 3 setters, how much gas does he have in the tank...Nishi has proven he can beat Cilic
    Good thought on Nish. He can do damage to Cilic, should be a good match today! Cilic will leave it all on the court

VAMOS Tsonga!!! On serve in the 3rd set, we need a break!!! VAMOS!!!

Sam_Hawkins

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Dolgo should win this match today. I hope he destroys MM, but it will prob be close as hell. That so cool u got to meet him & see him play one summer. Lucky you huh??
    GL today Sam!!!
    Well it was like 7 years ago when he was just a young unknown boy, my coach used to tell me how talented he was and how good he could be if he could hold his nerve under control.

About the GL, I don't bet that much lately, taking a little break...just doing big parlays for fun, yesterday two of them @7 and @5 (both for one unit) were killed by Raonic lol. Another two by querrey

However I decided to tail you today on plays 3 and 4 so don't be surprised if you lose, at least you will know whose fault it is

Sam_Hawkins

Lol dat tsonga match, I totally thought he's gonna choke it

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tsonga saved 3-4 matche points in an incredible tiebreak!!!...and won at the end....i dont see any improvements in Tsonga's game despite having a new coach...but he won that one!! congrats!!!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5541

Such a crazy tiebreak.

Dmoneytx

Well it was like 7 years ago when he was just a young unknown boy, my coach used to tell me how talented he was and how good he could be if he could hold his nerve under control.

About the GL, I don't bet that much lately, taking a little break...just doing big parlays for fun, yesterday two of them @7 and @5 (both for one unit) were killed by Raonic lol. Another two by querrey

However I decided to tail you today on plays 3 and 4 so don't be surprised if you lose, at least you will know whose fault it is
    Have faith Sam!!! We gonna get this brotha! I guess that meant also that plays 1 & 2 are golden??? LOL, just playing. You know your tennis man, have faith in your knowledge. Sometimes the streaks get us, but with GOOD bankroll management, we live to fight that next day & kicks the books arss!

Lol dat tsonga match, I totally thought he's gonna choke it
    I didn't watch it man, but holy crap! 12-10 in the breaker??? MUST of been awesome!!!

Quote Originally Posted by swissbank007 View Post
    Tsonga saved 3-4 matche points in an incredible tiebreak!!!...and won at the end....i dont see any improvements in Tsonga's game despite having a new coach...but he won that one!! congrats!!!
    Way to go Tsonga!!! Send that mother Fer Tomic HOME!!! LOL! Good post on Tsonga, if you saw NO improvements than that is not a good sign for Tsonga in the bigger matches. Just my luck to have Tomic play probably really good, but I'm glad Tsonga stayed focused & pulled this match out for us

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Such a crazy tiebreak.
    So I heard, WOW!!! VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

Wow, watching Simon play that LAME ASSS style of tennis & getting away with it is brutal!!! He is not doing much of anything. No big serve what so ever. Not many offensive shots in the rallies. As always, almost all bullcrap defense & just winning points by out rallying Del Potro. HUH?? Well, Del Potro keeps grabbing his hamstring. He called the trainer out after he lost serve at 4-5 in the first. I watched the 3-3 game and 4-4 game & was shocked to not see Del Potro at least get a break of serve! Simon is doing nothing impressive what so ever. If Del Potro cannot play with that fire that I ALWAYS see in him, he needs to retire & save me some damn money! Pull it together Del Potro and smoke this clown or retire brotha! VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

I just turned off the Del Potro match. I cannot watch another point from this \*\*\*\*\*\* asss clown Simon. EVERY time I bet on this piece of dogcrap, he plays like a freaking woman! He can't hit winners. He can't serve over 95mph! But now against Del Potro, he hits ACES????!! What the Fuk?? He keeps hitting forehands into the ad corner and rushing the net, sticking volleys for winners???? Ya, I can't be the only one who will NEVER understand this outcome if Simon wins. When I watch these two play, it just seems obvious to me that Del Potro should be beating the CRAP out of a guy who runs after balls like a dog 15 feet behind the baseline, over and over and over....... Simon got broken yesterday like SIX times!!! Now he holds serve at will against a guy who hits groundstrokes like Del Potro???? What the F??? How is that even possible??? Seriously.

Dmoneytx

Wow, Simon trashes Del Potro in straight sets. Wow, did I just lose a TON of desire to wager on Del Potro in the future. He looked very very........... average. He sliced SO many backhands, what a moron. It gave Simon all day to just sit back and rally him side to side. And it's funny to me, bec I counted 8 short balls in a row where Simon hit every ball to the ad corner and rushes the net. So in the last game, a short ball comes up & Del Potro actually wasn't sure where Simon was gonna approach to. Well, I think every mother fer watching that match, KNEW it was going to the ad corner. DUH!!! Del Potro reacts late & Simon wins another easy asss point by doing the same thing over and over and over. Way to think out there Del Po, it was such a shock to see him approach into the ad corner a 9th time in a row. Wow, talk about going BRAIN dead on the court, omg.

Also, you gotta love how weak asss patty cake Simon OUT served Del Potro today!!! HOW the F, and I mean...... HOW the fukkk is that even possible????! I have seen Simon serve like the biggest biotch on MORE than one occasion! And I mean double digit type times where he can't even serve over 100 mph!!! But today, of course, he out aces Del Potro (7 to 6) and basically does more damage on his serve than DP did on his. Again, this makes no fing sense to me. None. I absolutely HATE betting with Simon in ANY fukkking match, the guy is a loser. When he is supp to win, he plays like a woman. When he is an underdog, he plays like the best player in the world? Ya, whatever. Weak ass, no heart Simon ruins my day. Gonna be a LONG time before I ever take a match with that \*\*\*\*\*\* asss loser in it.

As far as Del Potro is concerned........ losing to Simon in ANY tment, is horrible IMO. I know Simon is good for the average pro, but Del Potro just looked average as hell. And for someone like me, who thinks he is SO good and should beat SO many players day in and day out, I just got a look at a guy I would NEVER want to lay high high chalk on & possibly see him out there playing like he did today. I know we all have our bad days, but to get trashed by Simon?????? What a step back IMO. Big time. And I will bet on him with exactly that in mind, from now on.....

Dmoneytx

I completely forgot, but I threw a play in before I started bitching about the Del Potro choke job. I think ev1 here knew I like Dolgopolov, since he was in my plays today, so I put him in one play before I looked at the evening matches & etc..... I think the match already started, I have to go, but I will have more plays up in a bit for the evening since Simon killed my morning!!!

Play #5
    Dolgopolov -290
    Almagro -470
    Yale, cbb -700

Total = apprx -116
    1.25u / 1.08u

Dmoneytx

Play #6
    Istomin -300
    Almagro -470
    Yale, cbb -700

Total = apprx -118
    1.25u / 1.06u
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 02-22-13 at 04:27 PM.

Dmoneytx

Later night action:

Play #7
    Istomin -340
    Yale, cbb -11 -120

Total = apprx +137
    1.5u / 2.06u

Play #8
    Istomin -340
    Harvard, cbb -3 -150
    Yale, cbb -700

Total = apprx +147
    1.5u / 2.21u

***BOL to ev1!!! VAMOS!!!

Hardcoar
    Curious Nick and Tenacious Kokk
    Hardcoar's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 4615

If you think two GIGANTIGICALLY HUGE bullshit calls deciding the tiebreak – and as such the match – in Konga's favor is "awesome" then surely by all means it was awesome.

Tomic must've felt like killing himself. Massive props to him for being so mature about it. Just imagine the frustration.

I'm not joking by the way. The only reason he lost that match was because of two bullshit calls in the breaker. LITERALLY!!!

Anyone who was actually watching would know...

Did 'Po injure his hamstring and have trainer called in 1:st by the way? :O

He's not a choker in the true sense, but he's a fixer in the true sense if you know what I mean.

It's been a while though, to my knowledge...

First ... 88899091929394 ... Last