swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Malisse im not sure ....i went with Soeda on this one!!!Malisse is like haase, Melzer, Paire, Gulbits, etc, etc......loool

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by swissbank007 View Post
    talking of Nieminen i advice everybody to follow his blog(jarkkonieminen.fi). he gives long indeep analyse of ALL his matches with many details...its very good and very interesting for future bets!!!!
    I got that blog written down. Thanks a lot swiss for that info. It is good information & I will be reading it in the future when he plays his matches. Good stuff mate

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

maan I been thinking the tomic game over and over and I cant decide if it is secure enough :P I really like how he played recently and yeah, dimitrov got buried by Karlovic a few days ago...but...dunno if the latest good swing of tomic is not due to him playing at home

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Hawkins View Post
    maan I been thinking the tomic game over and over and I cant decide if it is secure enough :P I really like how he played recently and yeah, dimitrov got buried by Karlovic a few days ago...but...dunno if the latest good swing of tomic is not due to him playing at home
    i think Dimitrov will win...but i stay away from this one!!!!

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Plays 2/10:

1) LOSER -
    (-125) Paire did NOT show up for this final, he got killed! Where was that huge serve????!!! -$125
    2) LOSER -
    (-120) Paire did NOT show up for this final, he got killed! Where was that huge serve????!!! -$125
    3) CASH IT -
    (+123) Cilic won easy. UConn came back to destroy SH. Good hit! +$154
    4) PUSH - - - -
    (+141) Harvard line went crazy, I said before the Harv game I had to hedge out of this play, 6 pt move. $0
    *5) LOSER -
    (-115) Nadal lost to Zeballos, this makes NO sense to me, zero...... -$200

*I will include this as a BIG money play bec it is over 150, even though its a straight bet.
    BIG money plays today = (0-1)

***Still blown away that Zeballos, whom I have seen play live twice, beat the immortal Rafael Nadal. Wow. I know Nadal is just coming back & I know that his knee might be stiff. BUT, this was Zeballos we were talking about. Both times after I watched him play here in Houston, I thought "damn, I could give this guy a run for his money....". And I am not kidding, he showed me nothing special, both times I have seen him live. I know most people were shocked to see this outcome, but from someone who has seen Zeballos play from 10 feet away........ I am in more shock. Nadal looked average. Just plain jane, ordinary average on clay. Congrats to Zeballos! This will be the best tment and win of his entire career, no questions asked. I really liked that play, only missed it by what........ 19 games???? LOL!!! Amazing.
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 02-11-13 at 07:01 AM.

Dmoneytx

I think Tomic shows up today, he is not going to want to exit first round. Should be a good match, maybe a breaker in there. I will go with the better player IMO..... Dimitrov will have his hands full, big time.

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Record 2/10:

Combined Plays (1-3-1)
    -2.96 units (-$296)

Overall Plays (YTD) as of 2/10:

Total = (61-40-4)
    +18.56 units (+$1,856)
    Total Win % = 58.1%

*BIG money plays = (38-10)

***My first losing day the entire week I think. My gut tells me to always tone it down on the finals for any tment, unless it's a huge tment & a huge match, but I really think it would of been a good good day if Paire had shown up for the finals against Gasquet. I know Gascan is a great player, but Paire was in such good form this week. He had almost 20 aces in his semifinal, I really thought he could hold serve most of the way & push Gascan just a little bit. Paire got smoked, had no chance & served liked crap bec Gasquet is not the best returner. I was a little surprised to say the least.

Hoping to get another good start this week & to keep cashing those tickets! BOL to ev1, always!!!

Dmoneytx

My two NBA plays last night really helped me get back a tough day

02/10/2013
    05:10 PM
    [ # 135428448 ] STRAIGHT BET( Risking: 175.00 - To Win: 159.09 )
    WIN
    02/10/2013
    05:00 PM
    NBA [815] SAN ANTONIO -2-110Score: SAN ANTONIO(111) - BROOKLYN(86) WIN

I knew I should of bet more on this one, they ended up winning by 20 range.

MOBILE
    02/10/2013
    06:08 PM
    [ # 135430748 ] STRAIGHT BET( Risking: 340.00 - To Win: 309.09 )
    WIN
    02/10/2013
    06:15 PM
    NBA [817] TOTAL o218½-110 (HOUSTON vrs SACRAMENTO)Score: HOUSTON(111) - SACRAMENTO(117) WIN
    Houston vs Sac??? Uh, this is an automatic over 10 out of 10 times I think..... This play was NEVER in danger! Only hit 228, but it was an easy win the entire game.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Plays for 2/11:

Play #1
    Tomic -150
    Barthel -550

Total = apprx -103
    1.5u / 1.46u

Play #2
    Malisse -155
    Barthel -550

Total = apprx -106
    1.5u / 1.42u
    Orig posted at 6:25am CST. Reposting, for organizational purposes. Barthel won the first set, up a break in second, about to be a second break. She is going into beast mode now, yay

Dmoneytx

Barthel won easy! I was surprised to see that first set at 6-4. That leaves my Tomic & Malisse plays at almost even money, can't ask for anything more there.

I am going to put up 2 more parlays I think & I am going to use another WTA match again. This is another good player in good form this year, playing a struggling player without question.

BOL to ev1 today!!!

One2envy78
    One2envy78's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sup Dmoney! Gonna tail you on Malisse, hope we cash bro.. It would suck starting the week with a loss, lol...

AndrewMcCutchen
    AndrewMcCutchen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Dimitrov looks unstoppable on his service....not looking good

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by One2envy78 View Post
    Sup Dmoney! Gonna tail you on Malisse, hope we cash bro.. It would suck starting the week with a loss, lol...
    Whats up One2?? I hope you jumped on the Barthel also. Should be a good match tonight, hoping to keep it rolling sir!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by AndrewMcCutchen View Post
    Dimitrov looks unstoppable on his service....not looking good
    I was thinking the same thing until Tomic broke him in the second set early. Then Tomic should of broke him again to end the set. Instead he got to the third set & then it was TOMIC that served like garbage & eventually got broken!!! Way to choke Tomic, awesome! Outside of Australia, I am learning that he is just average. Just average..... Gonna be awhile until I put money on Tomic again, a good while.

AndrewMcCutchen
    AndrewMcCutchen's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Tighten up sir...we need WINNERS please! jk...I know we cant win em all....how confident are you in malisse?

Dmoneytx

Play #3
    Giraldo -220
    Kuznetsov -500
    Pacers (nba) -425

Total = apprx +101
    1.5u / 1.52u

Play #4
    Mayer -250
    Kuznetsov -500
    Pacers (nba) -425

Total = apprx +109
    1.5u / 1.61

Sam_Hawkins

Hey dmoney! I believe it is Kuznetsova instead of kuznetsov, cos he's playing berlocq tomorrow hah
    Also, I will follow your nba game, totally forgot about filling my parlays with those, used to do that from time to time

Sam_Hawkins

...did some research and the mayer play looks good as well gonna tail you on those .)

Dmoneytx

Hey dmoney! I believe it is Kuznetsova instead of kuznetsov, cos he's playing berlocq tomorrow hah
    Also, I will follow your nba game, totally forgot about filling my parlays with those, used to do that from time to time
    Thanks Sam. It's Kuznetsova today playing Mattek-Sands. She should do well in that match. Also, the Pacers are so good at home & with the Nets struggling like I saw last night, Indiana should start another home win streak tonight!

I am really surprised to see Andujar up 4-1! Uh, Andujar is just freaking average as hell & he has lost both matches he played this year and actually has only won one set this year! Giraldo grew up in Columbia, so he knows clay very well. I am shocked to see Andujar winning this match, need a big comeback by Giraldo & choke by Andujar. Don't tell me this is the match that Andujar plays amazing, VAMOS!!!

Sam_Hawkins

...speaking of which mayer lost both games he played this year in straights lol
    but mello played only one which was not on clay and lost, plus he hasn't beaten anyone from the first 100 for a long time, so I guess mayer will do just fine.)
    anyway, how come you are not playing davy today? Imho it's a good matchup!

EDIT: LOL realised davy is playing MAYER today, which is ofc another mayer but lol good coinsidence

Dmoneytx

Just to let anyone know how bad Andujar has played the last 6 months, he just screamed a huge vamos when Giraldo missed a freaking SITTING ball at the service line to get to deuce at 2-4! Andujar goes up 5-2 and is screaming like he won the entire freaking tment. I need him to start playing like he has the last year or more, like garbage.

Dmoneytx

...speaking of which mayer lost both games he played this year in straights lol
    but mello played only one which was not on clay and lost, plus he hasn't beaten anyone from the first 100 for a long time, so I guess mayer will do just fine.)
    anyway, how come you are not playing davy today? Imho it's a good matchup!

EDIT: LOL realised davy is playing MAYER today, which is ofc another mayer but lol good coinsidence
    I saw the same thing on L Mayer. It's more of a fade against Mello. He hasn't beaten ANYONE in forever it seems. I see L Mayer getting thru this one today. At least I sure as F hope so!

Also, I am still weary to bet anything on Davy. I just can't trust him. I agree this is a good match up for him, but F Mayer can certainly up his game. I remember when F Mayer was a top 20 player & that wasn't too damn long ago. I DO agree that Davy should win today, but at -350 range against a player who was recently top 20?? It's a pass for me.
    Stupid me would rather take dumb lazy asss Tomic to get broke at 3-3 in the third set to choke!

Dmoneytx

I LOVE how Giraldo gets it back on serve at 4-5. Andujar double faulted to lose his service game. Time for Giraldo to hold serve and break Andujar's spirit to get to 5-5. What happens??? Of course Giraldo gets broken. First set to Andujar. Holy F, can I catch a break today?????!!!

Sam_Hawkins

Just to let anyone know how bad Andujar has played the last 6 months, he just screamed a huge vamos when Giraldo missed a freaking SITTING ball at the service line to get to deuce at 2-4! Andujar goes up 5-2 and is screaming like he won the entire freaking tment. I need him to start playing like he has the last year or more, like garbage.
    man I hate that type of guys...like today putinseva against barthel...barthel was apathic and all like "whateva' " smashing winners all around the place and putinseva every single time she won a damn ball (UEs, doubles, everything) screamed things like "C'MON" and stuff in ENGLISH wtf is that supposed to mean? She's fckin kazakhstani!

Sam_Hawkins

I saw the same thing on L Mayer. It's more of a fade against Mello. He hasn't beaten ANYONE in forever it seems. I see L Mayer getting thru this one today. At least I sure as F hope so!

Also, I am still weary to bet anything on Davy. I just can't trust him. I agree this is a good match up for him, but F Mayer can certainly up his game. I remember when F Mayer was a top 20 player & that wasn't too damn long ago. I DO agree that Davy should win today, but at -350 range against a player who was recently top 20?? It's a pass for me.
    Stupid me would rather take dumb lazy asss Tomic to get broke at 3-3 in the third set to choke!
    Yeah you're probably right but davy was in a superb top-10 form at the start of this year beating ferrer and everyone, before he had that back injury...also, how did florian mayer get even to top 50? I haven't seen him beat like anybody ranked inside the top 100 lol

Dmoneytx

man I hate that type of guys...like today putinseva against barthel...barthel was apathic and all like "whateva' " smashing winners all around the place and putinseva every single time she won a damn ball (UEs, doubles, everything) screamed things like "C'MON" and stuff in ENGLISH wtf is that supposed to mean? She's fckin kazakhstani!
    She was screaming in English?? LMAO! Gotta love players who scream in foreign languages, to them, when their opponent double faults!! Hahaha..... What a biotch.

Yeah you're probably right but davy was in a superb top-10 form at the start of this year beating ferrer and everyone, before he had that back injury...also, how did florian mayer get even to top 50? I haven't seen him beat like anybody ranked inside the top 100 lol
    Davy looked amazing that tment huh?? He looked like he was top 5 again! He destroyed Ferrer!! David had zero chance, none. But Davy is Davy & I forgot he slipped the back again. Another reason to stay the heck away from that "fixer". If you took him, I do hope you win. I just can't against a decent to potentially good player with an injury possibly looming???

Dmoneytx

Giraldo loses the fing breaker against Andujar. Wow, it's gonna be a long long time before I ever take Giraldo on clay again. I watched the match online, his return is terrible for the most part. He made an VERY below par ATP pro look good! Giraldo is nothing on clay bec Andujar has been garbage all year and he beat Santiago in straight sets. What a horrible loss for SG, and I mean horrible.

Gonna take a break, no more plays today. This shiit is making me sick. Tomic can't hold serve. Giraldo can't hold serve. Can't win a tiebreaker. I'll be back later tonight maybe, makes me want to puke with underdogs winning every match almost. Better player?? Better form?? Better record?? Losing consistently?? Ha! Ya, ok. All I know is when I play someone who is not as good as me, I win those matches. Way to suck today Tomic & Giraldo. Way to suck.

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

I"ve seen Putinseva play before, she screams in every language after every point it's rediculous!

Dmoneytx

Play #5
    L Mayer -250
    Pacers (nba) -425
    Delaware (cbb) -350

Total = apprx +122
    1.0u / 1.22u

Dmoneytx

L Mayer is out. Could of been another blessing in disguise. If L Mayer would of played, he might of been ill or injured. Just wanted to let anyone know. I don't know why though..... Sometimes it is hard to get info on smaller players with unreported injuries or sicknesses in these small tments.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5541

Giraldo and Tomic can kiss my ass.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Giraldo and Tomic can kiss my ass.
    Tomic just flat out choked in the third. And he's the BEST player in the entire continent of Australia??? Horrible.

Giraldo just lost to a guy who has won ONE set all year & no matches. Andujar lost to Malisee and only won 6 games in 3 sets. But today he couldn't miss?? Horrible.

Sam_Hawkins

Yeah and tsonga. Losing my parlay. Thanks very much. Just feels like there is noone to pick for a solid parlay.

Dmoneytx

Tsonga lost???? Huh?? I didn't see that bec I am not following any scores right now. OMG! He was what, -1500?? How horrible man. Just like Giraldo going from -220 to almost -300, he got waxed. What about -5000 to -8000 (at some places) with Nadal losing??? You know SOMEone put 500 on Zeballos yest for the fun of it. 500 to pay 15, 17k??? OMG! LOL!!!

I saw MUCH better lines for parlay options for tomm. I think I forced that parlay in with Giraldo. I hate when I don't have much to choose from & I end up taking -200 to -300 lines which I KNOW are losers over half the time!! Tsonga losing today, what a biotch he can't win a first round match!! Horrible IMO!!!

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Be careful if u have DelPo in a parlay tomorrow I like Gael upsetting him!

First ... 82838485868788 ... Last