Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Yesterdays Plays 2/7:

*1) CASH IT -
    (-179) Benneteau won straights. Cilic won. Chardy won in three sets. +$84
    *2) CASH IT -
    (-151) Triocki retired. Benneteau won straights. Chardy won in three sets. +$49
    *3) CASH IT -
    (-117) Dodig won. Cilic won.+$127
    *4) CASH IT -
    (-109) Gasquet won. Cilic won. +$137
    *5) CASH IT -
    (-129) Rosol won. Benneteau won. Chardy won. +$116
    6) LOSER -
    (+111) Robredo lost! Triocki retired. -$100
    7) LOSER -
    (-109) Robredo lost! Cilic won. -$100

*BIG money plays today = (5-0)

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Plays for 2/7:

Combined Plays (5-2)
    +3.13 units ($313)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 2/7:

Total = (53-33-3)
    +19.54 units ($1,954)
    Total Win % = 59.6%

***BIG money plays = (34-7)

Dmoneytx

Didn't realize that I had THREE days to clean up! Damn, so sorry. I will finish yesterday, finally, and then post todays plays. I have them ready to go. BOL to ev1!!!

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Plays 2/8:

*1) LOSER -
    (-110) Rosol lost in straights! ARG! To old man Melzer. Double ARG! -$150
    *2) CASH IT -
    (-200) Llodra won. Nieminen won in 3rd set breaker! +$100
    *3) CASH IT -
    (-183) Cilic won. Chardy won easy! +$81
    *4) CASH IT -
    (-200) Cilic won. Gasquet won in 3 sets easy. +$125
    5) LOSER -
    (+128) Nieminen won in 3rd breaker. Ramos loses in 3rd breaker!! -$100
    6) CASH IT -
    (-118) Neiminen won in 3rd breaker. Gasquet won in 3 sets easy. +$85

*BIG money plays = (3-1)
    (I counted the Rosol loss as a BIG play bec it was 150, even though it wasn't a parlay like most of my bigger plays)

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Plays 2/8:

Combined Plays = (4-2)
    +1.41 units (+$141)

Overall Plays (YTD) as of 2/8:

Total = (57-35-3)
    +20.95 units (+$2,095)
    Total Win % = 60.0%

***BIG money plays = (37-8)
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 02-10-13 at 03:01 AM.

MasterBet
    Tennis betting are exhausting
    MasterBet's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 739

Good job man good luck today!

Dmoneytx

Plays for 2/9:

*Play #1
    Gasquet -375
    Llodra -195

Total = apprx -109
    1.5u / 1.37u

*Play #2
    Gasquet -375
    Cilic -175

Total = apprx -101
    1.5u / 1.49u

Play #3
    Llodra Over 22.5 games -115

Total = -115
    1.1u / 0.96u

Play #4
    Cilic Money Line -175

Total = -175
    1.25u / 0.72u

Play #5
    Chardy +6 games -115

Total = -115
    1.1u / 0.96u

*Two big parlays today & 3 straights. If I have any more plays on the later matches, I will post them asap. Hope to have a good day today. GL ev1! VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by MasterBet View Post

Good job man good luck today!
    Thanks MB! Good luck to you to sir

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Weather here is amazing! Low 70"s and sunny.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5553

yo gators how you been?

thes0vereign
    Don't bet with your heart.
    thes0vereign's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Keep it up man! BTW, glad I could help motivate you the other day.

Dmoneytx

Quick Update for Today:

I FIRST have to give a shout out to..................... JARKO NIEMINEN "The Flying Fin"
    Jarko broke back yesterday in that third set to get back on serve & he played a great tiebreaker for us to get the win yesterday!! He played a tough match today against Gasquet & lost in 3 sets, good for us.......bad for Jarko. Just wanted to thank him for pulling thru for me yest & having a good tment!!!

I also had "GASQUET" as my play of the day today along with Cilic, obviously. Great effort by "GASCAN" to focus in that third set & get the win for us!!! Cashing that parlay at even money is gonna be a good one for me today, should give me a decent to good winning day

Gotta give BIG props to the BIG man................
    CILIC I have been riding Marion Cilic this entire tment, why not (I thought he was gonna win it)?? And he has NOT disappointed! His values have been really high until he played today. Getting him at -175 was awesome I thought!!! He was up a break in the third set, gave it back..........but then got another break from Youz & ran through the rest of the set quickly!! VAMOS CILIC!!!

I am really surprised to see Paire beat Llodra, but that is WHY I played the over on that match also. It was a cover for my big play, parlay, bec there was no way I saw Llodra losing and it going under! Glad I got the under there, but Llodra winning would of been the break I needed to win maybe all my plays today! ARG! Congrats to Paire for making the final, he must of played well.

This puts me in a spot for a winning day again, no matter the outcome tonight with Chardy/Nadal. If I lose that match, I am around $100 winner today & if I win that match, I am around $300 winner today. Again, not the sweep day I was hoping for, but another winning day again I hope we get the better payday, I hope Chardy plays some inspired tennis (it would be one of his only shots to actually take down the Mighty Nadal, we will see.....)

Again, CONGRATS to anyone who tailed me today. I did get the plays up an hour before matches I think, not too sure but close to it. I hope we nail the play tonight bec I see at Bookmaker it already went down to +5!! Wow, that is a huge drop from 6 to 5. Glad I locked it in early! Be back on later & BOL to ev1!!!
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 02-09-13 at 12:40 PM.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5553

bro come on text me back man. Good hits today.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Dmoney I know you could beat Kevin "Paycheck" Kim..That old bastard is still trying to Qualify for Main draws in ATP events..Farah should smoke him..Parlay!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Dmoney I know you could beat Kevin "Paycheck" Kim..That old bastard is still trying to Qualify for Main draws in ATP events..Farah should smoke him..Parlay!!
    LOL!! Thanks Beef And yes, I could probably hold my own against Kim! I didn't know he was still playing on the ATP level, wow! In qualies I guess, but YES Farah should win that match today. I don't get odds or have much desire to take the qualie matches or Challangers right now. But if you take Farah, good luck man!!!

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

I took him along with kudla and kosakowski @-133

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9480

Some words Jarrko posted after the Stackhovsky win;

I felt very good going to the tie-break because I have been strong in those ones lately, I think I have won all tie-breaks that I've played so far this year. At least I remember winning all of them, maybe my memory just cancels the losses. I got a 6-1 lead very fast in the tie-break, finally winning it 7-2. Over all I feel that I'm doing the right things most of the times now and I'm well aware what's happening on the court, that helps to win in the tight situations. I have now played well in many matches in those tightest moments or even more, when I'm back against the wall. The quality of the game can obviously variate and has variated but it feels good when you are able to concentrate to just doing the right things. Today I was also very satisfied with that I raised my quality of the game after a difficult beginning.

We spoke a little bit about the match later in the physio room with Stakhovsky and then he mentioned that someone had tweeted him after the match that apparently I have come back from being down a match point/points most often from active players.

2013 could the year of jarrko if his skill keeps up with his mind game and confidence.

Sam_Hawkins

Glad not every player writes such an insightful blog such as Jarkko - I would be doing nothing more than reading all those otherwise.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Hawkins View Post
    I took him along with kudla and kosakowski @-133
    Hey Sam! I would be shocked if Kim beating Farah today, if it is today. I have no clue who kudla & kosak play today or the odds. I do wish you luck though sir!!!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9480

Glad not every player writes such an insightful blog such as Jarkko - I would be doing nothing more than reading all those otherwise.
    I think it might have been you that turned me on to it actually Sam.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    Some words Jarrko posted after the Stackhovsky win;

I felt very good going to the tie-break because I have been strong in those ones lately, I think I have won all tie-breaks that I've played so far this year. At least I remember winning all of them, maybe my memory just cancels the losses. I got a 6-1 lead very fast in the tie-break, finally winning it 7-2. Over all I feel that I'm doing the right things most of the times now and I'm well aware what's happening on the court, that helps to win in the tight situations. I have now played well in many matches in those tightest moments or even more, when I'm back against the wall. The quality of the game can obviously variate and has variated but it feels good when you are able to concentrate to just doing the right things. Today I was also very satisfied with that I raised my quality of the game after a difficult beginning.

We spoke a little bit about the match later in the physio room with Stakhovsky and then he mentioned that someone had tweeted him after the match that apparently I have come back from being down a match point/points most often from active players.

2013 could the year of jarrko if his skill keeps up with his mind game and confidence.
    Wow!! Great post Opti! Thank you sir If you have any posts like that again, PLS feel free to swing by & post it. I would appreciate it greatly. Thanks again.

Me too Sam!! LOL!! I wouldn't get anything done man, I'd be reading that shiit all day with ya, hahaha.....

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Plays 2/9:

*1) LOSER -
    (-109) Gasquet won in 3 sets. Llodra lost in 3 sets. -$150
    *2) CASH IT -
    (-101) Gasquet won in 3 sets. Cilic won in 3 sets. +$149
    3) CASH IT -
    (-115) Llodra match went 3 sets, easy over. +$96
    4) CASH IT -
    (-175) Cilic won in 3 sets, great focus to close out Youzhny. +$72
    5) LOSER -
    (-115) Chardy got killed. Lost by 2 games. -$110

*BIG money plays = (1-1)

***Another winning day, but Llodra winning that 3rd set would of given me a really good day.

Last edited by Dmoneytx; 02-10-13 at 02:55 AM.

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Plays 2/9:

Combined Plays (3-2)
    +0.57 units (+$57)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 2/9:

Total = (60-37-3)
    +21.52 units (+$2,152)
    Total Win % = 60.0%

*BIG money plays = (38-9)

Last edited by Dmoneytx; 02-10-13 at 06:36 AM.

bosshugo
    bosshugo's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1314

u gonna play anything for the final match ups ?

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by bosshugo View Post
    u gonna play anything for the final match ups ?
    Yea Boss. I'm gonna put a few plays up for the morning matches. I will be back on later today to decide what play I want to take for Nadal to destroy Zeballos. BOL sir!!!

Dmoneytx

Plays for 2/10:

Play #1
    Paire +4 games -125

Total = -125
    1.25u / 1.0u

Play #2
    Paire/Gasquet Total games over 22 -120

Total = -120
    1.25u / 1.05u

Play #3
    Cilic -380
    U Conn (cbb) -3 -130

Total = apprx +123
    1.25u / 1.54u

Play #4
    Cilic -380
    Harvard (cbb) -2 -110

Total = apprx +141
    1.25u / 1.76u

***I will also have a play or two for the Nadal match later this afternoon. Be back later. BOL to ev1!!!
    Finals today, VAMOS!!!

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Kim has a little game, but the dumb shit lost!!

Dmoney I would make Kim -4.5 games vs you...And I would bet the dog...

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Kim has a little game, but the dumb shit lost!!

Dmoney I would make Kim -4.5 games vs you...And I would bet the dog...
    I would bet on me too Beef Glad you hit that play yesterday sir!! If you have anymore plays on the small tours, feel free to drop them here if you want. I don't research the Challangers or Futures. I'll ck the score line right now, I'm curious. Good hit again man!

Sam_Hawkins

omg last two days were a disaster for me! First two in red numbers after a long time and I start a thread about it lol! I'm just looking forward to tomorrow, cos I really like the card!

Dmoneytx

I bought out of my Harvard play before the game. I haven't had a chance to post until now. I hope someone else noticed that the line moved almost SIX points in favor of Columbia. I have NO clue what was the reason & my gut said something was wrong. I still hope they win, but I bought out to push that play & put my big one on Sienna +6. I will my play later so no one thinks I'm full of crap. I am pissed that something was happening with Harvard, bec I thought they should smash Columbia! I know no one comes in here for my college basketball plays, although I tend to do very well. At least my main play came in today, CILIC, so at least I feel good about that. I know pushing that last play puts me down today, thanks to Paire getting killed today ARG, but I will have a play or two for the Nadal match. I am happy U Conn won, that was a good payout. Just really unlucky to NOT hit one of the two straights this morning. Be back later to post.....

Dmoneytx

omg last two days were a disaster for me! First two in red numbers after a long time and I start a thread about it lol! I'm just looking forward to tomorrow, cos I really like the card!

Thats ok Sam, keep staying focused & moving forward. I have heard that before, start a thread and picks go to shiit. But that is not always true man. I am a good example I think you know your tennis well, you will bounce back for sure!

I LOVE the card tomm as well, I will be working tonight for some good plays I hope!!! BOL brotha

Dmoneytx

Play #5

Nadal Total games Under 18 -115

Total = -115
    2.0u / 1.75u

Dmoneytx

Write Up for Play #5

I thought they would set that total at 18, hard to go less than that on a FINAL match for the books. I think this is a crazy line! Here are several reasons why..... I have seen Zeballos play live twice. He had such a promising start to his career. He was actually the ATP rookie of the year I think about 7 years ago. Since then, he has gone completely the other direction. Even having to play Challangers at times. In my opinion, Chardy is a better clay court player than Zeballos. I watched the match yest with Nadal & Rafa started to look really solid!!! Chardy had NO chance & was lucky to win 4 games IMO. Only one game on serve where Rafa was rattled & he held anyways. BOTH Nadal & Zeballos are lefties, so NO adv there for Zeballos (was prob his only edge on other opponents, but NOT Rafa). Zeballos does NOT have a big serve, so EVERY single service game for Nadal, he should be right in there & looking to break. Almost all of these points are going to come down to just rallies & there is NO way on earth I see Zeballos taking 7 games from Nadal when he looked fairly solid yesterday. Nadal is going to want to win the match as quick as he can, my point being is that he is not going to give ANYTHING away today. It is going to be really really hard for Zeballos to win 4 or even 4 games in one set I think. If Nadal goes beast today, Zeballos is in serious trouble. Just making this far is a great result for him, but Nadal is going to want to beat him 1&1 if he can. I just can see a 6-4, 6-3 or 4 finish here. I think Nadal goes monster one set & maybe the other is comfortable. I just can't see it the other way around, not the Zeballos I have seen play over and over.....

BOL to ev1 today! VAMOS RAFA!!!

Dmoneytx

Plays for 2/11:

Play #1
    Tomic -150
    Barthel -550

Total = apprx -103
    1.5u / 1.46u

Play #2
    Malisse -155
    Barthel -550

Total = apprx -106
    1.5u / 1.42u

swissbank007
    swissbank007's Avatar Become A Pro!

talking of Nieminen i advice everybody to follow his blog(jarkkonieminen.fi). he gives long indeep analyse of ALL his matches with many details...its very good and very interesting for future bets!!!!

First ... 81828384858687 ... Last