thes0vereign
    Don't bet with your heart.
    thes0vereign's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    That is why I only put him in ONE parlay today, I thought he might suck it, just maybe. He was up a freaking break in the first set & could not hold serve to win the set. How bad is that???

It didn't matter to me, bec ERV lost his epic match in that greuling 3 setter!! I was kind of lucky to only have Monaco linked with Vasselin, little lucky there.........I'll take it.

***LOVE the avatar!!! I was born and raised in Concord Ca, right outside San Fran. I think I am the only DIE hard Niner fan here in Houston, LOL!!! My family is in Fairfield, so I get TONS of shirts and hats and stuff for my house Jerry Rice baby!!! Great avatar, don't ever change it my man.
    I can't stand when the first leg of a parlay loses and the other legs are already started. I had Llodra, Monaco, Dancevic, and Butler ML (+178), felt pretty good about it until I saw Monaco's 1st set. Oh well, time to move on to bigger and better parlays!

I appreciate it! I'm from DC... so my heart bleeds burgundy and gold, but Jerry Rice is my favorite athlete of all time. Hell of a player, hell of a role model. His words will always motivate me and remind me that you can't be the best without working the hardest.

"Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't."

Cheers!

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Gonna shock a few people on here by posting my plays tonight early What could of been another incredible day, was thwarted by one loss again...........this time it was ERV! If he would of won, I think I would of went 5-1 for a big big day. Instead, another day barely over .500 (like yesterday) and a small profit was made. That's two days in a row where the day could of been monster, but instead turns out to be a 50-100 dollar winner, ARG ARG ARG! ERV lost the second 6-7 and the third 5-7. Yest Dimitrov "Crap Force" lost 6-7, 6-7. Two matches that could of made huge days for me, barely freaking lose.........and I mean BARELY! Oh well, I will take another winning day, no matter how small & hope that tomm I hit that BIG day so I can call those Bookmaker Bastards to send me a check in one days of profit I hope to get out to a good start tomm again.

I am going to come back on after kids in bed, I will clean up todays record and post YTD (as always). I hope ev1 won some coin today!!!

***Side note, 0ver's quote on Jerry Rice gave me inspiration this evening. I had a rain out with tennis lessons tonight, and I was feeling pretty darn lazy just relaxing with the kiddos in the house. I thought of that freaking awesome quote, again, & got my but up to go run about 4 miles. I usually do 3 miles a day, in addition to all the other exercise I get (LOL), but today I was unmotivated. THANKS 0ver for that quote, it came into my brain, I got up, laced up my running shoes, drove to the creek and ran the 4 mile course in half wet ground & half mud Glad I went. See ya'll back in an hour or two.

dimaggio8
    dimaggio8's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 907

DMoney-

Who do you like in tomorrow's matchup between
    PETZSCHNER VS SEPPI tomorrow in Croatia?

The line was originally -235 to start on Andres Seppi but now has gone down a substantial amount to -150 to Andres Seppi. I think Seppi is a good play but I'd like your advice, especially from a guy who is very insightful about this. Thanks.

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

you're giving me gambling blue balls

Dmoneytx

Little delay there. I will be putting my picks up in an hour & I will NOT be playing the Haase match (I just can't stand to bet on a match with that guy in it). He is the earliest match. I will have to put up from my phone, so bear with me.

The Seppi match is in 4 hours or more, so I will get back to that one in a bit when I have a min to look it up.

GAMBLOR777
    GAMBLOR777's Avatar Become A Pro!

dmoney what about melzer

Dmoneytx

Plays for 2/7:

*Play #1
    Benneteau -450
    Cilic -565
    Chardy -1200

Total = apprx -179
    1.5u / 0.84u

*Play #2
    Triocki -335
    Benneteau -450
    Chardy -1200

Total = apprx -151
    1.5u / 0.98u

*Play #3
    Dodig -175
    Cilici -565

Total = apprx -117
    1.5u / 1.27u

*Play #4
    Gasquet -160
    Cillic -565

Total = apprx -109
    1.5u / 1.37u

Play #5
    Rosol -295
    Benneteau -450
    Chardy -1200

Total = apprx -129
    1.5u / 1.16u

Play #6
    Robredo -160
    Triocki -335

Total = apprx +111
    1.0u / 1.11u

Play #7
    Robredo -160
    Cilic -565

Total = apprx -109
    1.0u / 0.91u

*Denotes BIG money plays for me (parlays 150 or more)

Good luck ev1! I might have a few more plays on the later matches, depends on how the morning goes. Hoping to get off to a good start & hopefully ride these out. VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by GAMBLOR777 View Post
    dmoney what about melzer
    I absolutely hate to bet on a match with Melzer. He should be able to beat Somdeev for sure. But Melzer can really play some crappy tennis & he sometimes drops his level of play to his opponent. He is at the end of his career, so he will try hard. He should take this one, but I think I found better plays so I stayed away. GL!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by dimaggio8 View Post
    DMoney-

The line was originally -235 to start on Andres Seppi but now has gone down a substantial amount to -150 to Andres Seppi. I think Seppi is a good play but I'd like your advice, especially from a guy who is very insightful about this. Thanks.
    I actually liked Seppi in that match when I saw the line come out. Whenever a line movement moves like that & so much, if the player I wanted is the one dropping hard like that, then I just walk away bec there is something going on that I don't know about. Petzschner is an interesting player. I have seen him play so bad before, but when he has his serve going well, his confidence sky rockets & I have seen him beat players he prob should not have. Kind of depends on how he serves to be honest. His last match, he lost to Rochus! But he had a bunch of break points, just couldn't get but one. He did have 15 aces that short two setter I think, so that is a lot. He hasn't played in over 2 weeks, so if he starts hot & serves big, he will have a shot to stay in this match prob.
    Seppi will be all around solid most likely, but is he sick?? Maybe a slight injury not reported?? That is a big swing from 235 to 155 now, for me that screams "run away". Hard one to look at honestly.....

With Petz losing to Rochus last match & Seppi moving into top 20 in the world, I would still have to lean Seppi, but this is a no play for me.

And Triocki might lose the first set 0-6??? What the hell??? Might need him to retire! He only won NINE points in the first set, nine! If he is not healthy, he needs to retire now. Or did he tank the set to get ready to push now??? Hmmm.....

Dmoneytx

Triocki retires! Thank Goodness!! He got broken at 2-3 in the second & called it quits. This is one of the MAIN reasons I use Bookmaker for all of my tennis parlays. A lot of books are going to the full match must be finished policy now for tennis, but 5dimes and some others still have first set action. My lines at Bookmaker aern't as good as 5D, but in a case like this, I just push a -350 range play & still keep pushing on all plays. Bookmaker does have good lines though, prob 3rd best I have seen. And then if I want to play a straight play with a total or a handicap, I can use several other books bec if the match doesn't finish on a prop bet, then it is always a push (doesn't matter which book). So by using two books for tennis, I get the better than average lines for my parlays (a retirement is a push at any time) & then use 5Dimes for my handicap & total plays for some better odds (bec they do have the best odds for tennis). This way, if there is a retirement at any time in any match that I bet on, I get a push in the parlay or my wager back bec of a pushed total or handicap. Just food for thought in case anyone was interested............

And how funny that I called for Triocki to retire a little while ago??? LOL, wow that is messed up. I hope this was the one bump that I just avoided today! VAMOS!!!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5541

Yo man check your texts.

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Troicki was a little hurt coming into this tournament, glad u pushed on that!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Yo man check your texts.
    Sorry brotha, been SO busy. I was actually really happy to get my plays up at 5am this morning I will get back to you today or tomm, doctors for my girl too, so mind is really elsewhere. We will talk soon, hope you are doing great D!

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    Troicki was a little hurt coming into this tournament, glad u pushed on that!
    He sured looked good in that second set to start, he should of broke Hajek with about 4-5 break chances. He looked like he was moving WAY better than the first set & when he got broke, I was like "oh crap, this is not good". Then he retired and I was like I didn't get a report on him not being 100%, I'm checking one of my sources to see what I didn't read or if they didn't post it. Thank you for that post gator, hope you are doing great too man, always.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by jinxpro13 View Post
    you're giving me gambling blue balls
    Sorry jinxpro! I should have my plays up early tonight BEFORE I go to bed. Last night, my girl is head waitress at a big Dance Hall & I had to go up to bring her food, then we met up at 2:30 this morning. So things got away from me & I always put my kids and my girl in front of gambling or posting. I HOPE you tailed all my plays today, I did get them up hours before the first match that I was taking for today. I know the Robredo loss sucked, but other than that if Chardy hits, looks like a 4-2 day for around +$250. I hope Chardy destroys this 16 yr old kid ranked #930!! This might be 2 out of 3 days where I had ONE player lose out of all my plays & just that one loss keeps me from having that undefeated day for a HUGE gain! I will take small wins and ever 200-300 dollar wins, but that big day of 600-700 is right there. Robredo played like an old man & still lost a close one. I will try to get my plays up before I smoke the blunt tonight I will do my best & hope that it helps you. And others. If you tailed today, VAMOS Chardy & hopefully congrats!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by GAMBLOR777 View Post
    dmoney what about melzer
    I absolutely hate to bet on a match with Melzer. He should be able to beat Somdeev for sure. But Melzer can really play some crappy tennis & he sometimes drops his level of play to his opponent. He is at the end of his career, so he will try hard. He should take this one, but I think I found better plays so I stayed away. GL!!!
    That response I replied with right there, was WHY I do not like to do any matches with Melzer in them. He loses the first set horribly, then should of lost the second in the breaker I think. Then he takes the third & wins?? I hate Melzer, he is older, sometimes unfocused, unmotivated, and just way to up and down of a player for me to want to pull for to win a match. That match today is exactly why I responded with that reply & why I will not touch him for prob the rest of his dwindling career. If you took him, I am happy you won, for sure

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by dimaggio8 View Post
    DMoney-

I did respond to that a few hours before their match was scheduled to start. And the reason I gave is EXACTLY why I run away from matches where the lines moves like that. Seppi backed out of the tment & didn't even play. That line movement TOLD us something was not right somewhere. Obviously now, it was Seppi not feeling well & had to cancel his match. If I know what's going on, maybe I make a play. But where the lines moves that much & I don't know what's up........ I run from those matches bec SOMEthing is going on & I just don't know. So making a wager on a match with that limited info & something happening is not a smart wager in my opinion. I am assuming you stayed away bec you liked Seppi (like I would have too) & Petz played some local guy I think & won fairly easily.

jinxpro13
    jinxpro13's Avatar Become A Pro!

Sorry jinxpro! I should have my plays up early tonight BEFORE I go to bed. Last night, my girl is head waitress at a big Dance Hall & I had to go up to bring her food, then we met up at 2:30 this morning. So things got away from me & I always put my kids and my girl in front of gambling or posting. I HOPE you tailed all my plays today, I did get them up hours before the first match that I was taking for today. I know the Robredo loss sucked, but other than that if Chardy hits, looks like a 4-2 day for around +$250. I hope Chardy destroys this 16 yr old kid ranked #930!! This might be 2 out of 3 days where I had ONE player lose out of all my plays & just that one loss keeps me from having that undefeated day for a HUGE gain! I will take small wins and ever 200-300 dollar wins, but that big day of 600-700 is right there. Robredo played like an old man & still lost a close one. I will try to get my plays up before I smoke the blunt tonight I will do my best & hope that it helps you. And others. If you tailed today, VAMOS Chardy & hopefully congrats!!!
    no explanation necessary buddy. thanks a lot for your picks it's greatly appreciated.

Dmoneytx

Plays for 2/7:

Play #1
    Rosol -110

Total = -110
    1.5u / 1.37u

Dmoneytx

Plays for 2/7:

Play #1
    Rosol -110

Total = -110
    1.5u / 1.37u

Play #2
    Llodra -900
    Nieminen -285

Total = apprx -200
    2.0u / 1.0u

Dmoneytx

Plays for 2/7:

Play #1
    Rosol -110

Total = -110
    1.5u / 1.37u

Play #2
    Llodra -900
    Nieminen -285

Total = apprx -200
    2.0u / 1.0u

Play #3
    Cilic -1000
    Chardy -250

Total = apprx -183
    1.5u / 0.81u

Dmoneytx

Plays for 2/7:

Play #1
    Rosol -110

Total = -110
    1.5u / 1.37u

Play #2
    Llodra -900
    Nieminen -285

Total = apprx -200
    2.0u / 1.0u
    Play #3
    Cilic -1000
    Chardy -250

Total = apprx -183
    1.5u / 0.81u

Play #4
    Cilic -1000
    Gasquet -275

Total = apprx -200
    1.5u / 0.75u

Dmoneytx

Plays for 2/7:

Play #1
    Rosol -110

Total = -110
    1.5u / 1.37u

Play #2
    Llodra -900
    Nieminen -285

Total = apprx -200
    2.0u / 1.0u
    Play #3
    Cilic -1000
    Chardy -250

Total = apprx -183
    1.5u / 0.81u
    Play #4
    Cilic -1000
    Gasquet -275

Total = apprx -200
    1.5u / 0.75u

Play #5
    Nieminen -285
    Ramos -145

Total = apprx +128
    1.0u / 1.28u

Dmoneytx

Plays for 2/7:

Play #1
    Rosol -110

Total = -110
    1.5u / 1.37u

Play #2
    Llodra -900
    Nieminen -285

Total = apprx -200
    2.0u / 1.0u
    Play #3
    Cilic -1000
    Chardy -250

Total = apprx -183
    1.5u / 0.81u
    Play #4
    Cilic -1000
    Gasquet -275

Total = apprx -200
    1.5u / 0.75u
    Play #5
    Nieminen -285
    Ramos -145

Total = apprx +128
    1.0u / 1.28u

Play #6
    Nieminen -285
    Gasquet -275

Total = apprx -118
    1.0u / 0.85u

philippe61
    Update your status
    philippe61's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 31

Solid pick lol look at mine tell me what u think .
    play 1. Williams chardy nieminen 1u/3.99u.

Play 2. melzer youzhny simon to win 2-1. 1u/10.19u

Play 3. Llodra nieminen gasquet civic melzer dbles 1u/3.65u

Dmoneytx

***Adding one more unit to Play #4 (Total = 2.5u)

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by philippe61 View Post
    Solid pick lol look at mine tell me what u think .
    play 1. Williams chardy nieminen 1u/3.99u.

Play 2. melzer youzhny simon to win 2-1. 1u/10.19u

Play 3. Llodra nieminen gasquet civic melzer dbles 1u/3.65u
    Play 1- Williams who?? Niem won I like Chardy.
    Play 2- Melzer won. Youz & Simon winning might be tough to both come in for ya. GL!
    Play 3- Llodra won. Niem won. I like Gasquet. Not sure what the rest meant.....

philippe61
    Update your status

rhyne williams

cilic sorry and melzer and petchner doubles match

i took simon to win 2-1 and hes lost the first set so not looking bad so far

philippe61
    Update your status

Just took chardy-3.5 and James Blake in parlay 1.5u/5.4u

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by philippe61 View Post
    Just took chardy-3.5 and James Blake in parlay 1.5u/5.4u
    I don't know about James Blake this year, I hate to bet on that guy, but your -3.5 games on Chardy won EASY!!! I cannot BELIEVE his price went all the way from -250 to -160! That was crazy & I was so pissed I got it at the -250 WAY earlier today!!! Stroke for stroke, Chardy is MUCH better than Lorenzi! I actually put Chardy in an open parlay with my basketball at the -160, so I did get another good use out of it. But the whole world thinking that Lorenzi was gonna beat down Chardy??? Crazy!! Hope you won or do win the Blake to cash that ticket. Chardy was an easy easy win, wow.

Dmoneytx

I am going to clean up yesterdays record, overall also. Then I am going to clean up today's record, bitch a little bit about Ramos losing the third set breaker when he was up 4-3 serving!!!! Mother Fer!!! Also go over the other plays & get ready for tomm morning.

I do want to let my friends on here know, that my girlfriend has been getting tests done for personal reasons. I am very very HAPPY to say that the gene tests on the Breast Cancer came back negative!! We found out today & wow, she prob more than me, was very very very happy My mind has been elsewhere the last week, it was stressful. Going to the hospitals was stressful, but we had to get this done. She does not have the genes BCR1 & BCR2, the main causes of breast cancer. Her mamogram & MRI were clean It was the best news possible, on all cases. I have NOT been getting much sleep, hence the crazy post times & me being on here only here and there. I have done my best getting plays up, but anyone who knows me on here, knows that my family, my love and my tennis come before this thread. I give my heart in here & always try my best, but it is secondary for me. I know I don't have a big following, but the few who do come in or tail me, I think we are doing alright, aren't we ???
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 02-08-13 at 09:21 PM.

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Killin it lately keep it up!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    Killin it lately keep it up!

Thanks G!! It's been ok, winning small every day it seems like. But I am just that ONE player away from hitting all my plays for the day & doing some serious damage!! Today, I had the Flying Fin take the third breaker. Then I had Ramos lose a third breaker. If Ramos would of won, I would of only lost my first play today & hit the other 6. What ticks me off is that Ramos broke Zeb to go up 4-3 in the last set breaker & couldn't win the match. I have seen Zeb play live twice & there is NOTHING about his game that is special. Nothing. He is fit. I sware to goodness, that's it. He hits a good ball, but strokes are average on both sides & his mental game sucked the two times I saw him at River Oaks. He lost both times & was acting childish both times.

I hope you are winning some plays gator. How's the weather in Sunny Fl??? It's been awesome here in Houston. I take the kids to school with shorts and tshirt and teach and run in the same, high 60's maybe low 70's Awesome.

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Plays 2/6:

*1) CASH IT -
    (-136) Bags won. Llodra won in straights. +$110
    *2) LOSER -
    (-108) Monaco lost in straights. ERV lost in three sets. Bags won. -$150
    *3) LOSER -
    (-120) Llodra won in straights. ERV lost in three sets. -$150
    *4) CASH IT -
    (-211) Ramos won. Nadal won. +$71
    *5) CASH IT -
    (-111) Llodra won. Nadal won. Butler (cbb) won. Memphis (cbb) won. +$135
    6) CASH IT -
    (-215) Llodra won. Nadal won. +$47

*BIG money plays today = (3-2)

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Plays 2/6:

Combined Plays (4-2)
    +0.63 units ($63)

Overall Record (YTD) as of 2/6:

Total = (48-31-3)
    +16.41 units ($1,641)
    Total Win % = 58.5%

***BIG money plays = (29-7)

Dmoneytx

Going to clean up the record from yesterday and overall again. Then I will post my plays for this morning. Matches in about two hours, should have them done in 20 mins or so. Small gains the last 2 to 3 days, hoping to get a good jump this morning. Need to have that break out day & sweep the board! BOL to ev1. VAMOS!!!

First ... 80818283848586 ... Last