strybie
    strybie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1477

Yes 15 games to go, 6-3 and 6-3 is enough

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

***VAMOS!!! Way to go Federer for hanging in that second set and then playing that incredible tiebreaker!!! That point at 5-5 was sick!!! This is exactly what I was hoping for, split sets and both sets were really close (one was the breaker). Both are serving really well and should hold up for most of the match. We already have 23 games in the first two sets, that puts our line at 17.5 for the rest of the match! This match has been really exciting & I am enjoying it very much! Hopefully we continue to see high quality tennis, maybe another breaker or two, LOL!!!

Sharp Snake
    Sharp Snake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

You don't need any of that. You're good to go here D.

strybie

Great !! We all cash !!

Sharp Snake

Nicely done fellas

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 337

One2envy78
    One2envy78's Avatar Become A Pro!

D money thanks for the pick buddy, cash it!!!!! I literally just woke up and saw the final minute of the game. Cashed my Murray money line bet too!! Nice to wake up to some wins lol

strybie

What you guys think ? parlay Djokovic ML and Azarenka ML ?

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by One2envy78 View Post
    My book has the overs at 41.5, is it still a good bet??
    Hell ya it is Nice win on that play!!!

Quote Originally Posted by DiggityDaggityDo View Post
    Over 41.5 here.
    VAMOS!!!
    Nice win Diggity!!! Congrats Love the Vamos post! Hell ya!

Quote Originally Posted by strybie View Post

over 3.5 sets ? risk 100 to win 35 ? when there are 4 sets I think we also hit the over, I see close sets : 6-4 , 5-7 , 6-3 , 7-6 here we also have over 40.5 but with a much better price. Risk 100 to win 80. Even when the first set is 6 - 2 in my example. Hope we both win
    Wow Steve, you read that match really really well!!! I was also thinking the same thing with the over value. I don't have the over 3 set option, but if the value was better with the over, then I would of played the over for sure. We were both dialed in on this play, we thought the same thing........... and that is exactly what happ! I mean this was Murray & Fed we were talking about here. This was NOT going to be some scrub scoreline or some blowout for either player! Way to go Steve! Thanks for the posts brotha!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp Snake View Post
    The over 40 games is so tough because you're essentially saying a very very tight 4 sets or 5. The only way this comfortably hits is if it goes 5 sets and if thats the case, you can get a much better price on a prop. I went with over 3.5 sets. Pretty much the same bet but a MUCH safer route in case one of the scorelines goes 6-2 or something funky.
    The only way I disagree with this Snakey is IF the payout on the over 3.5 sets is -180 or -220 or something like that. If the over 3.5 sets was -140 or lower, than I think THAT would be the better play. If the odds were not at that price, I would of taken my chances with the over instead.

Congrats on winning your play last night! I was pulling for ya sir

Dmoneytx

You're essentially in need of a tie break or a 5th set here. I can't say I blame you, just seemed much safer to me to take the +3.5... good luck buddy.
    I never liked the game line last night for that match. And I do agree with this post, but I ALWAYS thought that we were gonna see at least one breaker (like I said in my write up) and the rest of the sets fairly close. Again, happy we all cashed last night!! Sweetness!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by mvanja View Post
    I'll keep it short or might get fired. Thx for ur pick gl.
    When I read this post last night, I actually laughed out loud!!! That was hilarious. Hahaha....
    You are always welcome here & feel free to post as much as you want. Have a great day

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Play for 1/24:

Play #1
    Federer/Murray games Over 40.5 -135 x4
    (risking 2.0u)

Total = -135

***WHAT a match this morning!!! I think my write up was very accurate. We saw the swing shifts by each player in multiple sets. We saw the breaker and the split sets to set up this win early on. I wasn't sure if this was going to be an "epic" match, but I knew it would be a tremendous battle. And wow, was it ever huh??? It did go 5 sets, it did turn out to be an epic match and it did not disappoint anyone who burned the midnight oil who tuned in. I was very impressed by Federer fighting in both of those breakers and winning those 2 sets. I knew Murray had the upper hand, but he had to work so hard to take Fed out. Hats off to BOTH players this morning!!! I am very happy that ev1 in this thread cashed that play. I am hoping to get another good one out for tonight's match. Thanks to ev1 who posted and showed support. VAMOS!!!

strybie

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post

Wow Steve
    read your PM please you probably didn't see it yet

Dmoneytx

Great !! We all cash !!
    Yes we did strybie Congrats!

Nicely done fellas
    Thanks! You too Snakey!

Quote Originally Posted by mvanja View Post
    Hell ya mvanja!!! Dance on that money brotha!!!

D money thanks for the pick buddy, cash it!!!!! I literally just woke up and saw the final minute of the game. Cashed my Murray money line bet too!! Nice to wake up to some wins lol
    You are welcome One2 That is a great way to wake up huh??? And to two wins?? Sweet! I had a hard time staying up, I kept falling asleep for 10-15 mins over and over and over......... I am tired today, needless to say, LOL!!!
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 01-25-13 at 10:28 AM.

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Plays 1/24:

1) CASH IT -
    (-135) Fed was Fed and Murray played awesome. Match was epic, went 5 sets & cashed easy! +$148.15

***No BIG money plays (parlays) yesterday, happy to hit my only play.
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 01-25-13 at 10:40 AM.

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Plays 1/24:

Combined Plays (1-0)
    +1.49 units

Overall Record (YTD) as of 1/24:

Total = (37-27-3)
    +9.71 units (+$971)
    Total Win % = 55.2%

***BIG money plays still at (24-5)

thes0vereign
    Don't bet with your heart.
    thes0vereign's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Woo! Keep up the good work, dmoney! The Aussie Open has been good to you! Cashing something almost every day feels good!

UsManyDead
    UsManyDead's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 192

Hy and good job so far. It is very hard to keep it so consistent. Great call on Fedex. I too was pretty sure it will go in 5 sets, so I put 3-2 and 2-3 CS, and made a nice profit. Hold my breath in the forth when Murray made the brake. But Fedex was up to his name and did the re-brake and won the tiebrake.

Any thoughts on Li and Aza tomorrow? I think this will go over as well, but it looks like the bookmakers are on the same side, so I'm a bit confused. I would put on 2-1 and 1-2 CS but it is far more advantageous to put 2-0 and 0-2 CS. What do you think? Will each girl take at least one set?

I also think Djoker and Murray is very good for 3-2 and 2-3 CS. Djoker might be a little out of hand (if I can call it this) because of the 2 day break but even if Murray plays as good as today, IMO he can still take 2 sets. Also Murray is playing his best tennis of his career and I don't see him give up without taking at least 2 sets. What do you think?

Lord KG
    Lord KG's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 144

Great work D. Havent had a chance to say thank you for the time u put into your pics. But i read them since Au open, and its always fun to watch the games to see if what u say comes true. Thanks again.

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 337

Played Li ml, hope U like my play... and most importantly we all win again tonight. BOL

Catchn_Picks
    Catchn_Picks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 15716

Nice hit again and again Dmoney!

Dmoneytx

I am at Olive Garden. Took my 3 kiddos out to eat Damn it was good tonight, hahaha!! I will put my play up for tonight when I get home, prob by 11pm CST. Match is in 5.5 hours, should be a good one tonight!!! Hope ev1 is doing great & I'll be back soon.....

Durrrr
    Durrrr's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 139

Thoughts on mens final?

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

My $$ on Li Na tonight!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by thes0vereign View Post
    Woo! Keep up the good work, dmoney! The Aussie Open has been good to you! Cashing something almost every day feels good!
    It sure as heck does feel good Thanks for the support!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lord KG View Post
    Great work D. Havent had a chance to say thank you for the time u put into your pics. But i read them since Au open, and its always fun to watch the games to see if what u say comes true. Thanks again.
    Thanks KG! I enjoy what I do here. I try my best to make an educated guess & hopefully we cash more than we lose right??? LOL! And hopefully, more and more of what I say keeps coming true Your welcome, feel free to stop by at anytime and share your thoughts. Best of Luck!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Catchn_Picks View Post
    Nice hit again and again Dmoney!
    Thanks Catchn! Feels good to finally start streaking on the straight plays & not just the parlays! Hope we get another good one tonight

I had to leave the house. I am back & I am going to put my play up in just a few mins. I think we have 1.5 hours till game time, this should be a good match, I am actually excited to watch it. Be back in a min.....

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by UsManyDead View Post
    Hy and good job so far. It is very hard to keep it so consistent. Great call on Fedex. I too was pretty sure it will go in 5 sets, so I put 3-2 and 2-3 CS, and made a nice profit. Hold my breath in the forth when Murray made the brake. But Fedex was up to his name and did the re-brake and won the tiebrake.

Any thoughts on Li and Aza tomorrow? I think this will go over as well, but it looks like the bookmakers are on the same side, so I'm a bit confused. I would put on 2-1 and 1-2 CS but it is far more advantageous to put 2-0 and 0-2 CS. What do you think? Will each girl take at least one set?

I also think Djoker and Murray is very good for 3-2 and 2-3 CS. Djoker might be a little out of hand (if I can call it this) because of the 2 day break but even if Murray plays as good as today, IMO he can still take 2 sets. Also Murray is playing his best tennis of his career and I don't see him give up without taking at least 2 sets. What do you think?
    Quote Originally Posted by Durrrr View Post
    Thoughts on mens final?
    I will get to all of these questions right after I get things set for the Womens Final here in a few mins. Thanks.

One2envy78

D money, where you at bud?! I think I'm gonna take Azarenka money line -155 and games spread -2 Azarenka... 2 units each, what you think? I finally broke into a hot streak, lol. 6 straight bets placed today on NBA for a unit each and they all cashed! $600 in the bag, lol...

strybie

I am on Azaraka ML too. Li Na will make much more unforced errors I think and this will make the difference. I think 6 - 3 , 6 - 4 BOL to all !

Dmoneytx

Play for 1/25:

Play #1
    Azarenka ML -154 x 2
    (risking 1.0u)

Total = -154

Play #2
    Azarenka -1.5 games -125 x 2
    (risking 1.0u)

Total = -125

***It seems as if I am really going against ev1 tonight. I am kind of surprised. I know Li Na is playing really well, but something inside of me says that Azarenka finds a way to win this match tonight. I know the crowd will be for Li Na more, but Azarenka, to me, is the better player and if she is on tonight she will win this match. I think you need a scenario tonight where Li Na plays amazing and Azarenka plays average to below OR Li Na plays average and Azarenka plays way below...... but I think neither will happen. I think Azarenka will dig extra deep, keep her emotions in ck, play super hard the ENTIRE match & will do her best to win that trophy. She def has the talent to win this tournament, so does Li Na, I just think Azarenka finds a way to win a hard fought, very tight match tonight. Sorry for the late post, 20 mins till match time. I think Azarenka will be ready to play! I wish ev1 the BOL, always! VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

D money, where you at bud?! I think I'm gonna take Azarenka money line -155 and games spread -2 Azarenka... 2 units each, what you think? I finally broke into a hot streak, lol. 6 straight bets placed today on NBA for a unit each and they all cashed! $600 in the bag, lol...
    Up and down night man, sorry. That is funny that you posted that right when I was putting my plays up. I took the exact same plays! VAMOS!!! I think if this match goes 3 sets, she could still cover that small spread possibly. I am hoping Li Na is a little off tonight, she does tend to tighten up in this big big spotlights. Azarenka wants to win this match bad! BOL!!!

I am on Azaraka ML too. Li Na will make much more unforced errors I think and this will make the difference. I think 6 - 3 , 6 - 4 BOL to all !
    Best of Luck Kris!!! I'm with ya on this one. VAMOS!!!

One2envy78

Ticket#:63471751Jan 26 12:30 AM*INTERNET / -1Jan 26 12:25 AMMUSTRAIGHT BET[4761] V AZARENKA -160*(V AZARENKA vrs N LI)242 / 151T
    Ticket#:63471764Jan 26 12:30 AM*INTERNET / -1Jan 26 12:27 AMMUSTRAIGHT BET[24761] V AZARENKA GAMES -2-125*(V AZARENKA GAMES vrs N LI GAMES)189 / 151

Lol, great minds think alike buddy! Haha.. Hopefully we cash it, game time. Gl everyone!

One2envy78

Damn, Li looks very fit! Lol Azarenka better play hard!

Sharp Snake

Maybe I've just been spoiled over the past few nights by the men but the quality of this match looks nowhere near a grand slam final to me.

strybie

What a weak performance if you can't win your service games you can't win a match. But still time enough to play better and win the match

First ... 77787980818283 ... Last