Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

That's funny. My little brother was born in Philly man. We lived in Vineland, New Jersey for about 5 years. I don't remember much. Cold. My father got one of his buss MBA's from Drexel. We used to go downtown and get pretzels and hot dogs on the streets man. That I do remember, it was freaking awesome. We don't have that stuff here, haha.

And he is a DIE hard Eagles fan He goes to one home game every year with his girlfriend, he's a trip.
    He tells me about the whiz dogs at the stadium or something. Says they are awesome.

Sharp Snake
    Sharp Snake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

Small world. Both my siblings attended Drexel. Good school.

I'd ship you some pretzels but I'm not sure they'd be all that good several days later.

Dmoneytx

Thanks on the pretzels, haha. That is cool that you can walk downtown and get those and the hot dogs and stuff. Yea, my dad said Drexel was a good school all around, hope they are doing well I went to Merrimack College. North Andover, Mass. Cold as a mother fer. Haha!! I went from 92-95, played soccer there, would of went crazy if it wasn't for my fraternity, TKE Moved back to Texas and finished here at Univ St Thomas, love the weather here so I decided to stay. Good luck in Philly man. I know the winters can be really harsh huh???

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Its rough here being a dolphin fan haha, one day i"ll see them in the super bowl (hopefully)! This tennis has my schedule all messed up as well, going to be rough watching Berdych-Djokovic at 3:30 AM with a 9 AM class after!

strybie
    strybie's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1477

any plays today ?

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 337

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I am not sure mvanja. I was born and raised in San Fran (Concord actually) and that game was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I moved the line to -3 and laid the -140 Even with the fumble at the goal line and the missed short field goal, my team is going to the SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VAMOS!!!

I have a bunch of family in Boston and 4 or 5 have season tickets to the Pats. New England needs to get their shyte together! NOW! I am a big Pats fan too. I am going to throw some plays up I think in a few mins. I just needed some time to relax after that game. It exhausted me HUGE! I was in tears

Hope you been having a good day man. I hope we can hit some tennis plays tonight too, I want another payout this week Hopefully. Be back soon.....
    Sorry for Pats last night but that guy, he made them going on during the half time... Any way two games last night man... WOW

matt711
    matt711's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2649

Hey Demoneytx heard you in a few threads and have to admit you seem to be a stand up guy....BOL on your tennis selections and everything else,maybe i took things to personal last year and extend an apology to you.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    Its rough here being a dolphin fan haha, one day i"ll see them in the super bowl (hopefully)! This tennis has my schedule all messed up as well, going to be rough watching Berdych-Djokovic at 3:30 AM with a 9 AM class after!
    You sound like you are on my schedule Gator!! LOL! Hey man, make sure school comes first! Tennis is awesome, but school is much more important, you know that BOL with the studies again man, I know how hard they can be at times.

Quote Originally Posted by strybie View Post
    any plays today ?
    I am looking at a good play for the 7:30pm CST match with Almagro/Ferrer. I am going to throw one up right now on the WTA, I will explain in two mins... Hope we get a good start tonight!!

Quote Originally Posted by mvanja View Post
    Sorry for Pats last night but that guy, he made them going on during the half time... Any way two games last night man... WOW
    Yea, my cousins were SO bummed out...... That was a miserable performance by New England. At least my team is in the big dance Would of been amazing to have my two of my three fav teams in the Super Bowl, but SF is in & I am happy as can be!
    Rough break last night with the Simon missing by one game and the Raonic missing by one game pretty much, one break. OUCH! That sucked!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by matt711 View Post
    Hey Demoneytx heard you in a few threads and have to admit you seem to be a stand up guy....BOL on your tennis selections and everything else,maybe i took things to personal last year and extend an apology to you.
    Hey matt. Thank you very much for wishing me luck on the tennis. I wish you luck as well sir in all your betting plays and your personal life. And you don't have to apologize for anything. I prob said some things too that were out of line. For those, I apologize for real. It is a new year, and I hope you have a great one. I hope you stop by and throw some comments, advice or suggestions my way. I would surely appreciate them. BOL again
    Points Awarded:

matt711 gave Dmoneytx 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dmoneytx

Wow, had TWO plays last night for the 1u each and BOTH lost by one game pretty much. The breaks have to start hitting my way on those damn straight plays!! WAY too many missing by just an inch!! ARG!

I am going to clean up my plays from yesterday later and I am going to put one play up now, WTA, and then put my play up for the Almagro/Ferrer match before 7pm CST. That match should be 7:30 to 8pm CST. BOL to ev1!!!

Dmoneytx

Plays for 1/21:

Play #1
    Li +3 games -115 x2
    (risking 1.0u)
    Total = -115

***Plain and simple. I really do think Li can win this match if she is focused in. She def can outhit Rads right off the court if she is on. If not, I am hoping for a close match or 3 sets maybe. I just cannot see Li losing 3&4 or worse. I honestly think she can win this match straight up & I will take the 3 games. Let's hope for a good start tonight! VAMOS!

Points Awarded:

mvanja gave Dmoneytx 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

strybie

Plays for 1/21:

Play #1
    Li +3 games -115 x2
    (risking 1.0u)
    Total = -115

***Plain and simple. I really do think Li can win this match if she is focused in. She def can outhit Rads right off the court if she is on. If not, I am hoping for a close match or 3 sets maybe. I just cannot see Li losing 3&4 or worse. I honestly think she can win this match straight up & I will take the 3 games. Let's hope for a good start tonight! VAMOS!

I am on it too + ML , good luck. Let's watch the game

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Plays for 1/21:

Play #1
    Li +3 games -115 x2
    (risking 1.0u)
    Total = -115

Thanks for the friendly comments mate, you are a class act. Agree with your reasoning on Li/A-Rad and have a similar play (Over 21). Glad to see you've finally broken your "no WTA" rule this season. Definitley money to be made, just have to be a lot more careful.

Dmoneytx

I am on it too + ML , good luck. Let's watch the game
    I just got in from teaching my lessons strybie. I was checking the Li match & knew she was playing well. I hope that ML hits man!!! Good luck to us!

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    Thanks for the friendly comments mate, you are a class act. Agree with your reasoning on Li/A-Rad and have a similar play (Over 21). Glad to see you've finally broken your "no WTA" rule this season. Definitley money to be made, just have to be a lot more careful.
    Sando, I think you are a stand up guy man. And I KNOW how much work you put into researching your plays! And I can appreciate that 100%. Looks like you are doing well today in the basketball, good for you mate!!!
    And that was funny on the "no WTA" rule, LOL! I rarely play the women's matches, but you are SO right, just have to be careful. I think taking a GOOD player getting that many games was one I could not overlook. I should of been taking those Sarena and Maria unders all tment! Something to think about for Wimbledon and US. Best of Luck tonight sir!! Hope you do well, as always.

Li wins the first set 7-5!!! VAMOS! Down 1-2 in the second, I hope she can find that striking form & keep it up!!!

Dmoneytx

The Almagro/Ferrer match is AFTER the Li match, so it could be awhile until they get on court. I am still looking at the play for that match, but I am starving!!! I HAVE to take my little one to go eat, tomm is a school day. I will prob put the play in on my phone, or back at home if the Li match is going the distance (should have plenty of time). As of right now, I really do think that Almagro has a chance here tonight. The courts are playing fast and that favors Almagro much more than Ferrer. We ALL know that Ferrer is a bulldog and is tough as nails, but Almagro will NOT quit on anything tonight I think. This is a HUGE match & there is a TON of pride on the line for Almagro playing another Spainard. I really really do see 4 sets or it goes the distance. I think Almagro has an outside shot here, so I am looking at taking Almagro + the games. I will be back on soon.....

strybie

Looking good right now , I like Almagro too. I have Almagro + points and +2,5 sets. Good luck !!

Dmoneytx

Damn, Li Na won that second quick!!!!! VAMOS!!!

Play #2
    Almagro +6.5 games -115 x2
    (risking 1.0u)
    Total = -115

Dmoneytx

Wow, Almagro won the first set 6-4!!! I am just starting to watch the match, second set is 2-2 and he is in deuce looking to get a break in this set. VAMOS NICO!!! I hope he keeps it up, would luv to start the night 2-0 I had a good feeling he was gonna play Ferrer really really tough tonight. WAY too much pride for Nico here in this match & it is a huge match to get another round further into the AO. VAMOS!!!

Sharp Snake

Very nice, very nice. Glad to see you're doing well.

gators0708

Vamos Nico!!! He's playing real well hope he can get it done.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp Snake View Post
    Very nice, very nice. Glad to see you're doing well.
    Thank you Snakey!! I hope you don't mind if I call you Snakey. I just think that is a freaking cool screen name! If it bothers ya, let me know bec maybe your name means something. My screen name is in honor of my best friend who passed away in a car accident in 2005. I haven't had many friends since, certainly not a best friend like we used to be. Let me know what ya think about my nickname for ya when ya have time

Vamos Nico!!! He's playing real well hope he can get it done.
    What's up Gator!!!! Mr Florida I bet the weather is just as nice as it is in Houston. Low 70's today! Hell ya! And yea, seems like Almagro was really up for this match today, he is playing as hard as he can. I hope he keeps it up the entire time, VAMOS!!!

gators0708

Was real nice today low 70's as well! Hope Nico doesn't get all messed up after failing to serve it out. You know Ferrer's not going to give him ANYTHING!

Dmoneytx

any plays today ?
    Plays for 1/21:

Play #1
    Li +3 games -115 x2
    (risking 1.0u)
    Total = -115

Damn, Li Na won that second quick!!!!! VAMOS!!!

Play #2
    Almagro +6.5 games -115 x2
    (risking 1.0u)
    Total = -115

Looks like we won BOTH plays to start the night!!!

Congrats to whoever tailed on both or one of them. I will prob have a play on the Djokovic match that starts in 3 hours. I am tailing Snake on the Pova/Rova match. We are taking the +7 & hope to sweat a decent match. I'm not posting it here bec I haven't seen Makarova play, but he has a pretty good feel. I'll ride it small & have action to get ready for the Djoko/Birdy match starts while I play some poker, LOL

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 337

Plays for 1/21:

Play #1
    Li +3 games -115 x2
    (risking 1.0u)
    Total = -115

Thx man for this one, took both ml and +3,5... U helped my bnroll last night...
    Too bad for me that I fell to sleep before ur sec pick..
    Any way THX D

P.S.
    What will be ur plaj on Djoker match if u play it?
    Last edited by mvanja; 01-22-13 at 01:19 AM.

Dmoneytx

***I am going to take a shot with the big Czech tonight plus the games. These courts are playing fast & that will def help Berdych and his big game of serves and forehands. It will help Djokovic as well, but if Birdy can hold serve the majority of the match, then I don't see how he loses 4&4&4 or worse. I just can't see a 3&2&4 type score..... I think Birdy continues to serve big tonight. And although he might not get the free points of the first serve, he will get a lot more very short balls that he should be able to do damage with throughout the match. I agree with Sando, he is the best player outside of the big 4. And when he is playing well, serving well, then he can really do some damage to some of the biggest players in the game. If we see one breaker here, or more, than I think he will cover those 6 games. He could even win a set, maybe more?? You have to think Djokovic is a little worn down from the marathon he played with Wawa the other day. That will also help Birdy IMO, not only physically, but mentally as well (he is going to think he has a better chance to win, should elevate his game even more). If Birdy is really dialed in, he can push Djokovic a lot farther than what most people think.

Play #3
    Berdych +6 games -115 x2
    (risking 1.0u)
    Total = -115

Match starts in about 35-40 mins. BOL to ev1!!! VAMOS!!!

gators0708

On Berdych as well, lets go!!!

Sharp Snake

Appreciate the tail. Makarova didn't really show up tonight and we lost by 1 game. Don't regret this play at all and sorry it didn't cash.

(You can call me whatever you'd like haha.)

strybie

Bad start hope he takes at least one set

kobee24
    kobee24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey D, how are you? I didn't want to just write sth short so wasn't able to share my thoughts . Anyway I'm glad you're back as well as the tennis season, though it hasn't started well for me, have been on the wrong side of some plays. Especially the WTA has treated me badly. I thought Ferrer could finish Almagro easily but it went 5 sets, I was shocked. Though hadn't seen your play, didn't check if he covered or not. Might stay off tennis for a while, wanted to wish you good luck, your contribution is priceless to this site, the energy and effort you put in your posts is tremendous. BOL my friend!

Dmoneytx

On Berdych as well, lets go!!!
    Well, that stunk huh???!! Birdy got LIT up two of those sets, 6-1's, WOW, I never would of thought......

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp Snake View Post
    Appreciate the tail. Makarova didn't really show up tonight and we lost by 1 game. Don't regret this play at all and sorry it didn't cash.

(You can call me whatever you'd like haha.)
    No worries on the Makarova play. When she broke back to get to 2-2 in the first, I thought there was a REAL chance to get the first set close and then that would of almost sealed it. Well, we know what happ huh??? And thanks, Sankey it is

Bad start hope he takes at least one set
    Was a horrible start steve!! And he did get that one set, but he needed to get a double break and take it 6-1 or 6-2, then we would of had a real chance. When he only won it 6-4, I knew I was screwed. But "two" 6-1's from a guy like Berdych??? Wow!! That was unexpected.....

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by kobee24 View Post
    Hey D, how are you? I didn't want to just write sth short so wasn't able to share my thoughts . Anyway I'm glad you're back as well as the tennis season, though it hasn't started well for me, have been on the wrong side of some plays. Especially the WTA has treated me badly. I thought Ferrer could finish Almagro easily but it went 5 sets, I was shocked. Though hadn't seen your play, didn't check if he covered or not. Might stay off tennis for a while, wanted to wish you good luck, your contribution is priceless to this site, the energy and effort you put in your posts is tremendous. BOL my friend!
    There is a HUGE reason I do NOT play the WTA very much, if ever. The women are a complete crap shoot, except for just a couple. I hope you pull out of your slump, for real. I appreciate the kind words, as always. And yes, the Almagro game line covered easily, I am shocked he didn't win that match. Ferrer dodged a huge bullet huh??? I hope you are doing well, as always. And feel free to stop by anytime, even if the post is short and sweet Take care Kobee & BOL!

Dmoneytx

Going to have to clean my record up later tonight when I have time. I teach until 8pm CST, so I will be home in plenty of time to look at the first mens match with Chardy/Murray. To have some action before that, I will post one play. I wish ev1 the BOL & lets hope to get off to a good start again tonight!!!

Dmoneytx

Plays for 1/22:

Play #1
    Stephens +7.5 games -145 x2
    (risking 1.0u)
    Total = -145

***Plain and simple again. If the ankle is ANY sort of an issue tonight, then she covers these games bec Sarena will be focusing as much on her foot as the match. Straight up healthy, this will be very close! If any kind of injury or movement issues for Sarena & I think Stephens can hang with her each set for a bit. All we really need is one close set where Sarena maybe loses focus a tad. Stephens has nothing to lose & I hope she tries to dictate pace and tries to move Sarena as much as possible. At worst, I feel this play will be super close or will cash. Hoping she brings a good game tonight and impresses the crowd. BOL!!!

adam3248
    adam3248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Dmoney! Its been a while man. Hows things? Your opinion on the Tsonga Federer match? Total games over/under 35.5 what do you think about that market? I quite like the Over, Tsonga has pushed Fed deep in the past and I expect him to put up a good fight in this one. I dont fancy Fed to sail through in straight sets in which case, all this needs is 4 moderately close sets such as 6-3 4-6 6-3 6-2 to cash. Your thoughts? Best of luck with your plays. I hope your doing well.. This is the first time ive been on here for ages man.. Struggle to get time to come on here regular anymore. Interesting to see your backing Stevens on the handicap vs Serena, i'd also looked at that market for the same reasons you've stated, I agree I think it will be close though so im unsure whether to back it yet.. Good luck!

strybie

Good Luck ! I am on kuznetsova +6,5 , hope she keeps the game close

First ... 74757677787980 ... Last