Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by mvanja View Post
    Sorry for JMD and Cilic man... Hoping U'll get over it sun and counting some more money starting from tonight... GL
    I like the way you think mvanja!!! I am hoping for the same sir! BOL!

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Plays 1/17:

*1) CASH IT -
    (+136) Nish won. Birdy won easy. Duke rolled them 2nd half. Murray St won easy. Anderson won in 5th! +$204
    *2) CASH IT -
    (-109) Ferrer won easy. Nish won. Duke rolled them 2nd half. Murray St won easy. Tips won in the 5th! +$137
    *3) CASH IT -
    (-143) Nish won. Ferrer won easy. Umass won easy. Duke rolled them 2nd half. Murray St won easy. +$104
    *4) LOSER -
    (-110) Birdy won easy. Ferrer won easy. Duke won. Murray St won easy. UT Arlington SUCKED! -$150
    5) LOSER -
    (-140) Only needed Jerzy to win ONE of the first two breakers, he lost both, he blew in 3rd, ARG! -$50
    6) LOSER -
    (-125) Wawrinka rolled Querrey in straights, can't bel that match didn't go at least 4 sets!! -$50
    7) CASH IT - (-120) Stepanek covered the 9.5 games easy! Djoko might on not played hard, but every set was close!
    +$42

* Denotes my BIG plays, my parlays. That brings my BIG plays to a crazy 22-1!!! VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Plays 1/17:

Combined Plays (4-3)
    +2.37 units ($237)

Overall Record as of 1/17:

Total = (28-15-2)
    +14.35 units
    Total Win % = 62.2%

***BIG money plays (parlays) = (22-1)

steveq
    getthenet
    steveq's Avatar Become A Pro!

u to gl as well and tyvm have fun tonite

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by steveq View Post
    u to gl as well and tyvm have fun tonite
    Thanks steveq! Hoping to have a good night! GL!

Dmoneytx

Going to have to throw plays up again quick. I did some research. Hoping for a good night! I WILL clean up all later at the hotel. BOL ev1!

Dmoneytx

Plays for 1/19:

Play #1
    Birdy -450
    So Miss (cbb) -500
    St Louis (cbb) -1600
    Montana (cbb) -900

Play #2
    Ferrer -450
    Geo Southern (cbb) -600
    Montana (cbb) -900
    St Louis (cbb) -1600

Play #3
    Tipsarevic ML +105

Play #4
    Anderson/Birdy Over 39 -115

Play #5
    Wawa +9 Games -145
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 01-19-13 at 04:31 PM.

alldaybaby
    alldaybaby's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 35

Don't post much but have been following this thread and currently have this second parlay in my account. Keep it up and best of luck to you!

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 337

What is going on all threaders on strike tonight.... What a game, had San Fran - 4 nice little push...
    So I've stop to find some money making parlays.... well never mind...
    Look at Ray Lewis singing... man Baltimore must win this one, that man is something...

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by alldaybaby View Post
    Don't post much but have been following this thread and currently have this second parlay in my account. Keep it up and best of luck to you!
    Thanks for the support, for real! I don't have a lot of followers on here, but I do know my crap with tennis. I am SO sorry about that second parlay. I am still WAY up for the year & I am going to rethink how I play those BIG plays. Don't think I will ever throw in more than ONE basketball, if any! I got a little greedy after a super hot start. I am very confident that I will get back on the winning side!!! Prob just a few more plays for the AO, but hopefully good ones. I wish you the best of luck as well!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by mvanja View Post
    What is going on all threaders on strike tonight.... What a game, had San Fran - 4 nice little push...
    So I've stop to find some money making parlays.... well never mind...
    Look at Ray Lewis singing... man Baltimore must win this one, that man is something...
    I am not sure mvanja. I was born and raised in San Fran (Concord actually) and that game was AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!! I moved the line to -3 and laid the -140 Even with the fumble at the goal line and the missed short field goal, my team is going to the SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! VAMOS!!!

I have a bunch of family in Boston and 4 or 5 have season tickets to the Pats. New England needs to get their shyte together! NOW! I am a big Pats fan too. I am going to throw some plays up I think in a few mins. I just needed some time to relax after that game. It exhausted me HUGE! I was in tears

Hope you been having a good day man. I hope we can hit some tennis plays tonight too, I want another payout this week Hopefully. Be back soon.....

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Plays for 1/18:

*1) CASH IT - (-113) Gasquet won the fourth 6-0, LOL, Fed blew out Tomic and Raonic won easy. +$133
    *2) LOSER - (-169) Federer won easy. Del Po lost in the 5th. Cilic lost in the 5th, OUCH!!! -$150
    *3) LOSER - (-184) Gasquet won the fourth 6-0. Del Po lost in the 5th. Cilic lost in the 5th, OUCH!!! -$150
    4) LOSER - (-130) Kavcic played the third set tough, he was terrible the first two sets, ARG!!! -$50
    5) CASH IT - (-130) Del Po match went 5 sets, over was easy. Del Po loses though, Chardy in the next round??? OMG! +$39

***I only went 1-2 on my BIG plays (parlays). NOT happy to say the least on Friday!

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Plays for 1/18:

Combined Plays (2-3)
    -1.78 units

Overall Plays as of 1/18:

Total = (30-18-2)
    +12.57 units (+$1,257)
    Total Win % = 60.0%

***BIG money plays (parlays) = (23-3)

Dmoneytx

I am going to play Seppi/Chardy match Over 41.5 games +100.

I will add this to my plays for later, just wanted to get it on the board quickly before it starts in 30 mins or so!

alexschillig
    alexschillig's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1486

Plays today?

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Plays 1/19:

*1) LOSER -
    (-150) Birdy won easy. So Miss won. Montana won in OT??! St Louis lost in OT, -1600, HUH?? LMAO!!! -$150
    *2) LOSER -
    (-150) Ferrer won easy. Montana won in OT, pathetic! Geo South lost to a DIV II team!!! OMG! St Louis was horrible! -$150
    3) PUSH -
    (+105) Tips was not doing well to start that match & he retired in the second set $0
    4) LOSER -
    (-115) Birdy won in straights. First two sets Anderson was terrible. Would of covered if he won that breaker in third! -$50
    5) CASH IT -
    (-145) Wawrinka almost WON this match, easy cover on 9+ games.
    +$35

* Lost both my BIG plays last night, going to reconsider my parlay set ups, def NOT happy to say the least!

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Plays 1/19:

Combined Plays (1-3-1)
    -3.15 units (WOW)

Ov
    erall Plays as of 1/19:

Total = (31-21-3)
    +9.42 units ($942)
    Total Win % = 56.4%

***BIG money plays (parlays) = (23-5)

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by alexschillig View Post
    Plays today?
    I am going to look at the board now. I had to get cleaned up from my tment this weekend. I was WAY behind. I did put up the Over for the Seppi match. I see a good, HARD fought match by BOTH players tonight. Would not shock me to see this go 4 or even 5 sets. BOL!!!

Dmoneytx

Don't have a lot of time. Been unpacking from my tment and had to do things with my kiddos

I am going to post the play I put up earlier AND one parlay for now. BOL to ev1!!!!

VAMOS Tsonga!!!

Dmoneytx

Plays for 1/20:

Play #1 - posted orig @ 7:27pm CST
    Chardy/Seppi Over 41.5 +100
    (took the higher line for better value)
    Total = +100

Play #2
    Tsonga -215
    Federer -1300
    Total = -174

***If I add a play, will have to do from my phone. BOL to ev1!!!

I was in such a rush tonight. All straights are .5u & all parlays are 1.5u. Like all my plays this AO. That won't change until the semis & finals. If u follow my thread, then u know. Thx.

Last edited by Dmoneytx; 01-20-13 at 10:52 PM.

hmichaelt
    hmichaelt's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 108

gasquet over tsonga tonight i think ... sorry

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by hmichaelt View Post
    gasquet over tsonga tonight i think ... sorry
    I def disagree with ya. Tsonga is my only big parlay play tonight. I sure as heck hope he wins. Looks like my small straight over is gonna lose, even going 4 sets! BOL!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9480

I'd prefer to be on Tsonga -174 than Gassy +180... but I seem to under estimate French players a bit I think. And Gasquet more than most probably.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    I'd prefer to be on Tsonga -174 than Gassy +180... but I seem to under estimate French players a bit I think. And Gasquet more than most probably.
    If u had Tsonga, congrats Opti!!!! Need Fed to hit my big play today. If u are tailing, good luck to us

Dmoneytx

Going to add another play tonight. Late add, but just got back from seeing "Mama" with my girlfriend. Scary as fukk!!!! Omg. If y'all like scary movies, ck it out. It was freaky as hell!!

Dmoneytx

Play #3
    Simon +10 games -165
    (Playing 2x) total = 1u

(Laying the juice bec I think Simon can hang a little bit! First set close, he should have this)

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

I took Simon to not lose in 3, hope he grind it out!

gators0708

I took Simon to not lose in 3, hope he can grind it out!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    I took Simon to not lose in 3, hope he can grind it out!
    Hey Gator! Hope u are doing great! My hometown team is in the Super Bowl!!! NINER NATION BABY

For the tennis, that is gonna be a tough win I think for Simon to take a set of Mugga. I hate Mugga, but I cannot see Simon winning a set. I am HOPING he just hangs in all three to cover the 10 or push. I hope he does win a set for ya. Trust me, I'm pulling for ya. Just gonna be really hard for him to win a set IMO.

gators0708

U must have been nervous in the beginning 2day haha glad the 9ers got it done, love watching Kaepernick! And damn Simon decided to play even more like a bitchhh then he normally does smh!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    U must have been nervous in the beginning 2day haha glad the 9ers got it done, love watching Kaepernick! And damn Simon decided to play even more like a bitchhh then he normally does smh!!
    Dude, you are up late man! It's 4:30 over there if u are in Fl, haha. I don't get much sleep & then I have the 3 kids to take care of early mornings. Late late night is always MY time, so that's when I hang out and do my thing My girl and I saw Mama tonight. Crazy movie man, actually really scary. I was really surprised bec it was pg13. Gonna go see Zero Dark 30 or Django tomm. I think both will be good!

Yes, I was not happy, to say the least, about how the game started!! I was pissed off t bec I really thought Atl could of been up
    21-0 and it looked they weren't gonna play any pass defense. Ryan already had a 100 freaking yards in the first 10 mins or something stupid. But when we got the next TD to only be down 10, it was game on!! Getting to within 3 at half was awesome!! And then the second half shut out was sick That last drive had me screaming on every play. I was crying when they won man, no joke. LOL. My son told me that if you cut my heart out, it would be red and gold. I was born and raised there, outside west of SF. I am a die hard Niners fan. And we haven't been to the Super Bowl since I was in freaking high school. The end of that game was sick man. I was going nuts, it was fing HUGE fun to watch. That last play they knocked down, I went running and screaming.
    What really sucks is that my #3 and LAST team that I follow hard core, is the Pats. My entire family is from Boston, LOL! I have 5 family members who have season tickets at Foxboro. They had to wait freaking forever, but they got them. My cousin, whom I am closest to, went today with his older brothers and he was shocked. He said ev1 there was. He was NOT happy, to say the least. I wasn't either, bec ALL of my freaking family is Pats fans, about 30-40 people or something. (I thank God everyday, I was raised in Texas, Houston to be more specific, bec those small towns in Texas are freaking WAYYYYY to small for me man, LOL, Houston is HUGE and I have loved growing up here and working here now - NO offense to anyone who lives in the Northeast! I lived there!!! I just do NOT like living there bec it is SOOO DAMN COLD!!! LOL!!! I like going out on Xmas day in tshirt and shorts ) So my family is super bummed, but I am happy as F! The game for SF was one of the BEST games I have seen in quite some time. I can't wait for the Super Bowl, I hope we kick the living crap out of them!!!

And yea, Simon was CRAP. I knew he was tired, but I thought he would NOT lose a set 6-1 or 6-0. I lose by one game bec he did. He blew. Forever to me, Simon is a lightweight man. Big time. Against the good players, he gets waxed. Other than that, he just hangs. Kind of crazy he is 14 in the world, 14. Dude has NO serve at all. Even when healthy, the serve is so weak compared to other players at his ranking or even just behind him. Lightweight, from now ag the good players. Hangs against other good reg players. Beats crappy players. ARG!

Sharp Snake
    Sharp Snake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

He's definitely the type of player that doesn't really seem to get upset by lower level opponents because he makes them work and not make mistakes, but he cant beat top level players because he doesnt have the weapons to beat them and they wont make the same mistakes. You definitely didn't get a 100 % Simon tonight. His legs were mush by the 3rd game.

Dmoneytx

Federer vs Raonic

I really do believe that Ranoic is serving well enough to stay close in every set against Federer today. I DO expect Fed to win this match. I think Fed will find a way and take the victory tonight. But I think that Raonic is serving really really solid and we get a good amount of free points tonight and he NEEDS to play big tennis tonight to have any kind of chance of winning. If his serve holds up, I really do think he will stay close in every set and at least get super close to the plus 5.5 games or hold that line. It would NOT surprise me to see one breaker here. Maybe even two. If that is the case, he has a great chance to cover the 5.5 and lose in straights.

Play #4
    Raonic +5.5 games -115
    (playing 2x) total = 1u

Last edited by Dmoneytx; 01-21-13 at 03:34 AM.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp Snake View Post
    He's definitely the type of player that doesn't really seem to get upset by lower level opponents because he makes them work and not make mistakes, but he cant beat top level players because he doesnt have the weapons to beat them and they wont make the same mistakes. You definitely didn't get a 100 % Simon tonight. His legs were mush by the 3rd game.
    Damn Snake, U are up late man. LOL!! Where ya from???

Good analysis on Simon. You are definitely right about him. And yea, we did NOT get a healthy Simon tonight, I just still thought he would not lose a set 1 or 0.

Sharp Snake
    Sharp Snake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Damn Snake, U are up late man. LOL!! Where ya from???

Good analysis on Simon. You are definitely right about him. And yea, we did NOT get a healthy Simon tonight, I just still thought he would not lose a set 1 or 0.
    Im in Philly. I stayed up last night until about 9:30 to watch the Djokovic match, so my schedule is all messed up. Was dozing in and out of sleep all day after getting about 3 hours of sleep last night. Debating on whether I want to flush .5u on a Raonic ML bet, ha!

First ... 73747576777879 ... Last