Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by Sharp Snake View Post
    Parlays look good but not my cup of tea. Too many things can happen to ruin these in a heartbeat. Also, if I ever do parlays (or teasers) I try not to have repeating teams/players because if something drastic were to happen in say, the Delpo match, each parlay loses. Too risky for my blood but I wish you nothing but success. GL my man.
    Thanks Snake! At first glance, I thought my parlays were going to pay decent. But when I was rushing them in before work, I saw they were all like -190 to -210 range. I wasn't jazzed with that actually, but I was pretty sure that I was gonna hit every parlay yesterday. Lucky me, I did

Hope you had a good day as well sir.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by steveq View Post
    I can relate to that although dmoney,has confidence in his action gl im tailing tyvm
    I hope you did tail all my plays steveq! I know the straights we lost just a little bit, but hitting all the parlays was sweet! If you did, I hope you won around 250 like I did. Glad I could help sir

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Optional View Post
    GL

I switched from Sijsling straight up to the over in his match with Istomin with you. After yesterday rattled my confidence a little.
    Thanks for wishing me luck. I had a pretty good day yest with the tennis again. I hope you did as well, if not better. I thought the over on that match was a really good play. It makes me sick when I see a match go 4 sets and the under hits!! That is exactly what happ in this match. Sucks we didn't get this one to hit man, it would of given me even a better day yesterday, ARG!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by black lab View Post
    DMONEY,
    I have a tennis addiction as well. Great to hear how the game has been a huge part of your life, I can relate. Where do you teach out of? BOL with your action.

Nice to hear from another tennis junkie, hahahah I teach in Northwest Houston. Nice area out here, been doing it around 14 years in this area. Love it, wouldn't change it for anything in the world.

BOL to you as well sir. Hope you do well in all sports.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleRedDragon View Post
    Hey there D Money... I had a rough couple of weeks but I'm hanging in there and hope to make some at the Australian Open GL To you
    Hey DRD!!! I hope everything has been going well for you asides from this stuff. Happy New Year to ya! Been doing ok the first two days back into tennis. The AO is a good time to make some coin! Hope I can help and hope you get it rolling!!! GL.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by MUHerd37 View Post
    Damn Charleston damn near cost ya. Only won by 4. That had to make ya sweat!
    You have no idea Herd........... WHEW!!

Dmoneytx

charlston was close nice call wtg
    Thanks steveq. I can't bel I had to even sweat that one out. But the better team won in the end, that is all that matters when you take the ML, right

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Harun View Post
    this fuken thread is waste of time

Hey Harun, great to see ya stop by buddy Ya, my thread is complete garbage man. I am only 12-5 in my first two days back in the tennis, for more than $500 profit already. For guys like you sir, who only want to lose, then yes....... this thread is a waste of time. BOL to you in the future.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by sando View Post
    With you on 3 of the 4 overs you got there mate. Losing the Istomin/Sijsling over by 1 game kind of sucked, oh well plenty more tennis to come...
    Yeah, that blew Sando to lose that by 1 game. That would of given me a solid solid day, but I am not complaining

Hope you had a good day as well yesterday. I'll hit you up in your thread later.

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Plays 1/14:

1) CASH IT - (-165) Del Po won easy, Chardy lost the 2nd then cruised, Davy lost the first then cruised & COC rallied. +$60.43
    2) CASH IT -
    (-185) Del Po won easy, Chardy lost the 2nd in breaker then cruised, Tomic won easy & COC rallied. +$54.03
    3) CASH IT -
    (-162) Del Po won easy, Seppi won easy, Davy lost the first then cruised & COC rallied. +$61.68
    4) CASH IT -
    (-181) Del Po won easy, Seppi won easy, Tomic won easy & COC rallied. +$55.21
    5) CASH IT -
    (-189) Del Po won easy, Soeda lost the first then cruised, Davy lost the first then cruised & COC rallied. +$52.79
    6) CASH IT -
    (-214) Del Po won easy, Soeda lost the first then cruised, Tomic won easy & COC rallied. +$46.68
    7) LOSER - (-130) Llodra crapped the bed, this def should of gone over, it does 8 out of 10 times!!! -$50
    8) LOSER - (-140) Felt like this was the only play I got really wrong, Stak was terrible yesterday!!! -$50
    9) CASH IT - (-110) Another epic Haas marathon match, lots of ups and downs with the Flying Fin. +$45.45
    10) LOSER - (-120) One of my biggest frustrations, 4 set unders!!! Lost this play by ONE game! -$50
    11) CASH IT - (-118) Hajek played well enough to hold the 8.5 games, helped when he won the first!
    +$42.37

***Again, a little frustrated bec I should of hit two of those overs that lost I thought! A good day could of been a great day. I also had strong leans on Kavcic, Istomin, Kohl, Cilic, Dodig and Lu. But again, I thought I had enough on my plate so I made the smarter plays for my parlays. I put $850 in the fire yesterday, the payback was over $1100. So a good day, but hoping for even better tonight. I also forgot to play the over on the two WC's yesterday, both young kids from Australia. That had OVER written all over it and I just plain forgot. Finished the day 8-3, so I am happy

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Plays 1/14:

Combined Plays (8-3)
    +2.69 units

Overall Record as of 1/14:

Total = (12-5)
    +5.24 units
    Total Win % = 70.6%

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Keep it going tonight! Been doing good these past 2 days as well, love this tournament.

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey, I see you're nailing tennis bro! Don't wanna be annoying but when dou you anticipate to put out picks for today? (my timezone is pain in the ass :P )

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    Keep it going tonight! Been doing good these past 2 days as well, love this tournament.
    Thanks Gator!!! Good job to you as well. I hope you keep it rolling

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Hawkins View Post
    hey, I see you're nailing tennis bro! Don't wanna be annoying but when dou you anticipate to put out picks for today? (my timezone is pain in the ass :P )
    No worries! You are def not annoying. This is the first chance I have had to get back on the computer at home. I am done for the day, so I am already putting my plays together. I would like to have my picks up in one hour. Around 4:30 CST, about an hour and half before matches start tonight. I hope that helps, sorry about the timezone. I could get them up earlier tomm, let me know what time (CST) would help you, I will do my best on my end. I hope we have another good night tonight, I see some lines I really like again! BOL!

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 337

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Yesterdays Plays 1/14:

Combined Plays (8-3)
    +2.69 units

Overall Record as of 1/14:

Total = (12-5)
    +5.24 units
    Total Win % = 70.6%
    Hey D I just came to check how U did last night and I'm very pleased... It is jingling here in UR neighborhood

I need ur opinion on this, wondering around on some tennis sites I've found that lot of cappers are taking
    lopez vs stepanek ml @ -120 and over 40,5 @ -120. Do U think any of this has value and more important a w chance?
    THX D
    Last edited by mvanja; 01-15-13 at 04:26 PM.

thes0vereign
    Don't bet with your heart.
    thes0vereign's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 57

Quote Originally Posted by mvanja View Post
    Hey D I just came to check how U did last night and I'm very pleased... It is jingling here in UR neighborhood
    Sorry in advance for going off topic in your thread, dmoney! Keep up the good work on the Aussie Open!

Mvanja! This is gonna sound weird... but your cat's face looks like my cat's face!

Sharp Snake
    Sharp Snake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

Nicely done my man. Glad you avoided any big upsets. I had a small card like I knew I would and went 3-0. I'm posting picks over in my thread as well and I'd love any input you have. Glad to see we're both doing well.

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO

Quote Originally Posted by thes0vereign View Post
    Sorry in advance for going off topic in your thread, dmoney! Keep up the good work on the Aussie Open!

Mvanja! This is gonna sound weird... but your cat's face looks like my cat's face!

It really does... U have a really nice cat

Dmoneytx

I need ur opinion on this, wondering around on some tennis sites I've found that lot of cappers are taking
    lopez vs stepanek ml @ -120 and over 40,5 @ -120. Do U think any of this has value and more important a w chance?
    THX D
    Hey mvanja! Thanks for the props sir Yes, lot of jingling over here, LOL!!! I am about to put my picks up. I looked at that match for quite some time actually. I couldn't pull the trigger on either player, I liked my plays I set up a bit more. Step was on court for 4 hours or something yest and Lopez only hour and half. BUT, Step is the type of player who can keep points VERY short with his serve and volleys. Lopez is going to serve and volley as well!!! Both are NOT that good from the baseline actually. So I think Step actually has a shot in this match bec Lopez really REALLY revolves around how he is serving! If he is serving lights out, he will hold serve almost everytime! If he is not, he could LOSE this match. Step will be ready to go and Lopez does not have a good return game at all. Steps is MUCH better, but Lopez is fresher. With all that being said, I went with a small play on the over. I could see 2 to 3 breakers today, hoping for at least 4 sets!! Sorry, but I can't say go either way. I just know what I know and I think the over is the best play there. But if you pick a side, Good Luck!!! I'm pulling for ya

And of the topic, ya'lls cats DO look the same!! How wierd. But cool. I have an outside cat, she rules my yard man, hahaha!! Brings me a bird every so often, sweet.......

Dmoneytx

[QUOTE=thes0vereign;17497982]Sorry in advance for going off topic in your thread, dmoney! Keep up the good work on the Aussie Open!

QUOTE]

Thanks for the post 0ver!!! I hope to keep it rolling, best of luck to you sir

Dmoneytx

Nicely done my man. Glad you avoided any big upsets. I had a small card like I knew I would and went 3-0. I'm posting picks over in my thread as well and I'd love any input you have. Glad to see we're both doing well.
    Thanks snake!!! It is so nice to have someone like you popping into my thread. I love the attitude, very positive and you really know what you are doing too!! Thanks so much!! I will swing by your thread right after I get my picks up in a minute. Best of Luck tonight sir!!!

Dmoneytx

Sorry to get the picks up a little later than what I wanted. I just got back on and finished up my selections. I had to help my daughter with her Physics homework. Picks going up now. Best of luck to ev1 tonight!!!

Matches start 45 mins, VAMOS!!!

Dmoneytx

Plays for 1/15:

Play #1
    Creighton (cbb) -700
    Wawrinka -600
    Nishikori -2000
    Almagro -1000

Total = apprx -184
    1.25u / 0.68u

Play #2
    Creighton (cbb) -700
    Tipsarevic -800
    Nishikori -2000
    Baghdatis -1200

Total = apprx -215
    1.25u / 0.58u

Play #3
    Miss (cbb) -425
    Wawrinka -600
    Nishikori -2000
    Baghdatis -1200

Total = apprx -156
    1.25u / 0.80u

Play #4
    Miss (cbb) -425
    Tipsarevic -800
    Nishikori -2000
    Almagro -1000

Total = apprx -163
    1.25u / 0.77u

Play #5
    Wawrinka -600
    Janowicz -480
    Tipsarevic -800
    Nishikori -2000

Total = apprx -149
    1.25u / 0.84u

Play #6
    Harrison +9.5 games -105
    0.5u / 0.48u

Play #7
    Stepanek over 40.5 games -130
    0.5u / 0.39u

Play #8
    Kuznetsov +6 games -112
    0.5u / 0.45u

Play #9
    Rufin +9 games -105
    0.5u / 0.48u

Play #10
    Verdasco ML -140
    0.5u / 0.36u
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 01-15-13 at 05:48 PM. Reason: Had to add the odds and payouts, posted plays first

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO

THX D, played as well over 40,5 and a 0,5U on Lopez..
    GL with all UR picks...

Sharp Snake
    Sharp Snake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 760

BOL (except with Verdasco )

Dmoneytx

THX D, played as well over 40,5 and a 0,5U on Lopez..
    GL with all UR picks...
    Thanks mvanja! Good luck to you too! Hope Lopez comes thru for ya.

Dmoneytx

BOL (except with Verdasco )
    Hahahaha!!! I went only $50 on that play, small play for me. Should be a good, fun match to watch I think. BOL to you as well tonight sir

steveq
    getthenet
    steveq's Avatar Become A Pro!

that first set almagro got my attention tailing tonite tyvm sir gl 2 us

Dmoneytx

that first set almagro got my attention tailing tonite tyvm sir gl 2 us

I hope you tailed ALL the plays steveq. Again, I am VERY disappointed about the straight bets I played last night! We still had a winning night around +$200, but the potential to have another really good good night, was right there again!! This is why my straight plays are only $50 each, but the parlays I will go from $100 up to maybe $250 per play. I am KILLING the parlays this year, what 14-0????!!! The straights are keeping me from being a HUGE winner, but I still can't complain for a winning night for sure. I hope you tailed according to the unit size steveq. If you did, CONGRATS

Also, I didn't get back on the comp last night. Some nights I don't even get back online. I had to help my daughter with Physics for her final & I was gassed after an hour or two, haven't done Physics in awhile!!!! LOL!! I actually LIKE commenting on my thread during the matches, I just haven't had the time the last few days. Tonight I might be able to, not much going on in my household. And yea, that first set got my attention too last night with Almagro, but he cruised so easily to win after that set..... that was nice to see huh???
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 01-16-13 at 11:43 AM.

Sam_Hawkins
    Sam_Hawkins's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey dmoney, what you think about Davydenko +7,5 and Ram +7,5? I think if davydenko does not get bothered by his back, he could easilly cover...Haven't seen Ram playing this year tho...

Dmoneytx

WELL, where do I begin to describe last night????? I have to FIRST start with this:

I have to give a HUGE shout out to Marshall Henderson for Ole Miss!!! This guy played amazing last night. Vandy hit a 3 pointer with 3 seconds left to go up three. Henderson hits a 35 foot basket to send the game to Overtime!! He thens plays lights out in the OT with a long jumper, getting fouled and making his FT's, 2 big early rebounds in OT and the energy to his teammates! Ole Miss NEVER should of been down against a Vandy team who ONLY shoots three pointers, but they destroyed them in OT by 11-1. Even with Vandy hitting a crazy percentage of three pointers, Ole Miss came thru for me

I have to give another HUGE shout out to the player who made my night a good winner:
    TIPSAREVIC .

A great effort by Tips to pull that match out 7-5 in the fifth set. When I went to sleep last night, he has won the first and was about to take the second. I checked this morning and was like.............WTF???!! But I am very happy he stayed focused and got the break late in the fifth! Way to go Janko!!!

Another big props for Jerzy!! He came back from 2 sets down to beat Somdeev 7-5 in the fifth as well. HELL of an effort by the big man!!!!!!!! Creighton won easily I thought, that ML was a gift (should of used it in all my plays, but I layed off). Nishikori won easily I thought also. As Almagro in straights, he was never challenged really. Got VERY unlucky with Kamke retiring bec Wawa was going to win that match in straights!! But I will take the retirement for the easy win. Awesome effort by Baghdatis to destroy Ito after he lost the first set! And who would of thought how EASY Verdasco won huh??? Wow, I needed him to show up last night.........and he certainly did.

The parlays I am on FIRE at 14-0!!! It is the straight plays that are REALLY REALLY frustrating me!! Again, I had several players NOT even show up last night and play horrible! I thought there was NO way that Djoko, Anderson, Berdych, etc would ALL destroy their opponents in straights and in every set. But that is what happ! Harrison was awful!! Rufin showed life in the third set, but got broken early in BOTH opening sets and lost horribly! Where the hell was Lopez F last night???? Stepanek owned him!! That is why I did not take Lopez, he is SO up and down. And when he is not serving well, he is not good. And when he checks out and starts moping around the court, he sucks! I was really surprised to see ALL of these players not even show up and win one set or make a good match in three sets. All I can say is, wow.......

***But I do want to stress that my parlays is where I lay my big money down, as you can obviously see. The straights I will usually always do for only $50, I do like to have fun with them (but I do take them seriously). The parlays I lay anywhere from $100 to $250 or more range. This obviously tells ev1 that I have a TON of confidence in my parlays. So, I hope if anyone tails me, they understand that my unit sizes are much bigger on the parlays for sure! I know the straight plays will come around and it wouldn't surprise me to have a night here soon where I hit the majority of them. It has just been frustrating winning $200 to $300 a day, when I could be doing so much better!!! But I never complain too much when I keep making a profit of over $200, so
    Points Awarded:

mvanja gave Dmoneytx 5 SBR Point(s) for this post.

mvanja
    mvanja's Avatar SBR PRO

Oh man Đoker & Lopez & Ken killed me last night, went 5U down...

thx God that Lacko turned it around since I had him 3,5 sets, ov 33 & +7,5.

I would really like to hear UR opinion on Florian Mayer - Ricardas Berankis ml @ -119
    Thx man, good (like U already watched that match a day before) read yesterday on Step.

GL

D"
    I have to give another HUGE shout out to the player who made my night a good winner: TIPSAREVIC "
    So we both got the best of this match... U sir, deserve yet another
    Last edited by mvanja; 01-16-13 at 12:22 PM.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Sam_Hawkins View Post
    Hey dmoney, what you think about Davydenko +7,5 and Ram +7,5? I think if davydenko does not get bothered by his back, he could easilly cover...Haven't seen Ram playing this year tho...
    I was just starting to look at the lines for tonight. I should have my plays up right at 4pm CST, about 2 hours before the matches go up. Just so you know. I finish my next lesson around 3pm, so I will have an hour to post before I go back for the night to finishing teaching.

Looking at the Ram match, it really depends on how Ram serves. His games REALLY revolves around his serve. When he lost to Sela in India to start this year, he had a terrible serving day. Only 2 aces and only 55% on first serves. He lost 4&1. But, he is serving a LOT better in this tment! He got thru qualifying, so he has played 3 extra matches. BUT, he knows how good Cilic is and this is a match where he can leave everything he has left on the court. He had around 30 aces in qualifying & 11 aces to 1 double in his match with GGL yesterday. What is more imp is that he served his firsts around 70%, which tells me he is feeling the serve. IF he serves well tonight, Cilic will prob win a set or two in a breaker. I could not see Ram serving well and losing bad. If his serves fall off, it Cilic could cover the 8 games. But I think Ram will serve well tonight, lose in 3 or 4 sets and most likely COVER the 8 games. He would have to lose 3,3,3 or 2,4,3 and I don't think that will happen. He should hang in there for prob two sets tonight and that should get the cover. Cilic is playing just ok I think. He struggled the first two sets with Matosevic and Mato hit over 40 errors that match!!! Mato's serve is NO where near Ram's when it is clicking!! Cilic got the third easy 6-2, but I think he has to work hard tonight to beat a tricky, crafty, never say die Ram. Besides, Cilic served only over 50% for his firsts. Although Ram is not a good returner, if Cilic has to work harder to hold HIS serve, than that should allow Ram to hold his serve a bit easier bec Cilic could spend alot of energy covering his own games. Just my opinion. But I think I might take Ram +8 games tonight.......

Davy plains scares the CRAP out of me. When he is taking that ball SUPER early, he can be deadly!! We saw that when he destroyed Ferrer a week or so ago. BUT, this is Federer we are talking about. I think Davy will try to do way too much in this match tonight and if his timing is not PERFECT, he should get beat down by Fed. Davy does not have a big serve, so Fed will be looking to break on every service game he serves. And we all know, if Fed is serving good, then Davy will have no chance to break him (maybe just a look or two the entire night). If Fed wins in straights, I think he covers this 7.5 games. If Davy can sneak a set out, he covers. I honestly think that is how it goes. I can't see a 5 setter and I can't see Davy knocking off Fed. Don't forget that Davy had to save 16 out of 19 break points against Garcia Lopez!!! NO way Fed lets him get away with that. If Fed has a third of those chances to break, he probably gets most of them. I will not touch Davy in this spot, I just can't trust him and I think Fed has way too much firepower. Davy would have to be dead on tonight to cover IMO. Otherwise, look for Fed to cruise in 3 sets....

I hope this helps. Best of luck tonight!! And I should have my plays up by 4pm CST if that helps you at all. Thanks

Dmoneytx

Oh man Đoker & Lopez & Ken killed me last night, went 5U down...

thx God that Lacko turned it around since I had him 3,5 sets, ov 33 & +7,5.

I would really like to hear UR opinion on Florian Mayer - Ricardas Berankis ml @ -119
    Thx man, good (like U already watched that match a day before) read yesterday on Step.

GL

D"
    I have to give another HUGE shout out to the player who made my night a good winner: TIPSAREVIC "
    So we both got the best of this match... U sir, deserve yet another
    Sweet!!! I am happy you made some good coin on Lacko last night!!! We did both get the better of that match
    And yea, Harrison and Lopez were AWFUL last night huh??? Wow, they were just plain terrible IMO. I see some good lines tonight, I hope to have even a better night than last.......

Just a quick thought on the Mayer / Berankis match. Like I have said before, Mayer is one weird cat man! He had to win the last three sets to beat Rhyne Williams!! He barely won that breaker 14-12 and he had to save like 8 or 9 out of 11 break points. He did serve a high percentage, but If R Williams was breaking him the first two sets, I wonder how effective his first really was??? He played the 5 setter, so if he is anything tired, he could check out of this match. I have seen him play without ANY passion before, and I wanted to reach thru my tv screen and slap him in the face about 1,000 times!! I have also seen him beat GOOD players, but he sometimes really drops his level of play when he plays opponents not near his level. I think this is a tment where he is NOT in his best form and he will have to really turn it around if he want to beat a player like Berankis tonight. If he plays the way he did the other day, he will lose. For Mayer, it's mostly mental. I was impressed he came back from 2 sets down, but Williams did help him out along the way.
    Berankis I have not seen play a whole lot. Not sure why, I just never seem to catch his matches. I saw in his first match, he played Stakhovsky (who is as weird as it gets in tennis). So that was a scrappy win, but he did get thru in straight sets. He looked to serve ok, not a high percentage, and only 6 aces to 3 doubles. He did only face 3 break points on his own serve, I dont expect Mayer will have a ton of break points tonight. Berankis just doesn't seem to have any big weapons. He only had 6 winners in those 33 games, but only 3 errors. He is very consistent & he should play about the same tonight IMO.......

So, this match tonight will be mostly mental! If Mayer stays positive and plays GOOD, he will probably win. If he gets mental or starts to hit error after error, than the rock steady Berankis will win. I think Berankis plays solid and doesn't rattle tonight. This match rides on Mayer. Do I think Berankis has a shot???? Definitely! But can Mayer win this match??? For sure. This is a tough pick, I guess that is why the odds are almost even up. Given the form of Mayer yesterday, I would have to give a slight lean to Berankis. But remember, Berankis is not going to go out there and hit 15 aces and hit 20 winners. He will play conservative and steady. It is Mayer who will either go mental and lose or focus, hit winners and win. He seems to be a little off with that 4 hour plus match with Rhyne Williams, it will be interesting to see if he can pick it up in this match. I hope this helps. This is a match I will not play bec I hate betting for or against F Mayer (guy just bugs me man). BOL with what you choose!

First ... 71727374757677 ... Last