gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Wow I messed that up lol.. I thought u (Dmoney) wrote that to me calling me John! Smh I was doing 2 things at once!

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Play #1 - CASH IT

Easy play I thought. Llodra broke once each set to win in straights, served great & never faced a break point I think. Verdasco quit at 1-1 in the second set after getting blown out in the first set! What a weak nut Verdasco is, he made this play way too easy.

DoubleRedDragon
    DoubleRedDragon's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 519

Nice D!

gators0708

That play was 2 easy!! Cant wait till the heat start the repeat tonight...

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    That play was 2 easy!! Cant wait till the heat start the repeat tonight...
    True on the tennis play I am kind of excited for basketball to start also. I am not a big Heats fan, but good luck if you make any plays!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleRedDragon View Post
    Nice D!
    Thanks! Time to cash some more tickets today I hope

gators0708

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    True on the tennis play I am kind of excited for basketball to start also. I am not a big Heats fan, but good luck if you make any plays!
    Just heat moneyline to finish out my parlay, cant wait got tickets for tonight. Looking forward seeing Bron get his 1st of many rings!!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5529

Just heat moneyline to finish out my parlay, cant wait got tickets for tonight. Looking forward seeing Bron get his 1st of many rings!!
    I'm on the heat -6.5. Enjoy the game.

gators0708

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    I'm on the heat -6.5. Enjoy the game.
    Thnk u cant wait!

Dmoneytx

I am thinking of putting Heat ML to finish out an open $100 parlay........ Still looking at tonights plays, but I have to get to work soon.

Dude, I hope you have a great time tonight at the game!!! Seeing Lebron up close, maybe....... how cool man. Sounds like it will be a ton of fun, be safe G$!

Dexter
    Update your status
    Dexter's Avatar Become A Pro!

hey dmoney - you never answered my question - what was up with that post you made in my thread the other day?

matt711
    matt711's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2649

Here we go again........ I thought the mod said if you posted again in here, you would be banned. Lets hope so. And you really have your facts WAY off man. First, if I posted anything on Dexters thread it certainly was NOT for you. But I know how neglected you are, which is why you run into my thread and post facts that are completely false. Hoping to stir up the pot........ Hoping to get some attention........ Honestly, pathetic.

Second, I NEVER kissed Dexters ass. Never. I gave him props about 3 months ago, or more, and I read something very negative in response to my post. And it was personal, directed towards me & how inept I was. Since then, I did not post ONE time in his thread bec I blew him off & could have cared less. So, NO, I was not kissing his asss a month ago. IT was a LOT longer than that when I even posted a thank you on his thread. I did not tail him during the playoffs for baseball. Do you know why???? Because I think baseball sucks & is the worst sport to gamble on IMO! I only did about 4-5 plays the ENTIRE baseball playoffs. And I certainly didn't tail Dexter.

Third, I do not always start to bash cappers when they lose. We all know that YOU will never own a thread, bec you are too scared to post ONLY your plays & see how the results turn out. You run to try to rescue other grown men from responding on their own. To me dude, that is weak as fuk. If anyone needs a life bro, it ain't me sir.

PS. The name calling was so original. I can tell how much thought you put into coming up with that. Good job
    I chat with the mods several times and they never said i would be banned for posting on your thread, I just cant stand people like you who go to other threads and bash them and tell them what to do.As far as me making my own picks i dont claim to be a handicapper. All i know is that their are 5 or 6 people that were helping others with their wisdom and you came into their thread and f-cked with them, to bad the mods didnt ban your donkey ass. If i want to say my piece so what....and as far as me being neglected why would you say something so idiotic, and i dont post on here for attention either,like i said when im checking out my 5 or 6 favorite cappers on here and i see u messing with them i get offended because they dont need your bashing and certainly not your advice. Anyway time to move on, i know that i havnt gone into anyones thread on sbr and harassed the person giving out the plays,accept for you...But i dont bet tennis. If you want to make a 10,000 wager in college baskets or NBA,let me know..we will find a place to hold the money and it will be me vs. you, whoever has most units at years end. minimum 75 plays. BOL
    Last edited by matt711; 10-30-12 at 07:40 PM.

Dexter
    Update your status

Here we go again........ I thought the mod said if you posted again in here, you would be banned. Lets hope so. And you really have your facts WAY off man. First, if I posted anything on Dexters thread it certainly was NOT for you. But I know how neglected you are, which is why you run into my thread and post facts that are completely false. Hoping to stir up the pot........ Hoping to get some attention........ Honestly, pathetic.

Second, I NEVER kissed Dexters ass. Never. I gave him props about 3 months ago, or more, and I read something very negative in response to my post. And it was personal, directed towards me & how inept I was. Since then, I did not post ONE time in his thread bec I blew him off & could have cared less. So, NO, I was not kissing his asss a month ago. IT was a LOT longer than that when I even posted a thank you on his thread. I did not tail him during the playoffs for baseball. Do you know why???? Because I think baseball sucks & is the worst sport to gamble on IMO! I only did about 4-5 plays the ENTIRE baseball playoffs. And I certainly didn't tail Dexter.

Third, I do not always start to bash cappers when they lose. We all know that YOU will never own a thread, bec you are too scared to post ONLY your plays & see how the results turn out. You run to try to rescue other grown men from responding on their own. To me dude, that is weak as fuk. If anyone needs a life bro, it ain't me sir.

PS. The name calling was so original. I can tell how much thought you put into coming up with that. Good job
    wtf are you talking about? i posted something about how inept you are?

show me where buddy.....please post the link.

Dexter
    Update your status

Quote Originally Posted by matt711 View Post
    I chat with the mods several times and they never said i would be banned for posting on your thread, I just cant stand people like you who go to other threads and bash them and tell them what to do.As far as me making my own picks i dont claim to be a handicapper. All i know is that their are 5 or 6 people that were helping others with their wisdom and you came into their thread and f-cked with them, to bad the mods didnt ban your donkey ass. If i want to say my piece so what....
    hes a punk and there is no way he will produce a link where i called him inept.....he was either drunk, not taking his bipolar meds, or just mad at me for tailing on the tigers.

but i cant wait to see this link where i called him inept.

matt711

I sure hope he goes back on those bipolar meds, hes at it again.....
    Last edited by matt711; 10-30-12 at 08:45 PM.

WIEDBO
    WIEDBO's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 915

DMoneytx so did you bet Lanner or Young yesterday? I stil think DY sucks at tennis and he should find him self a dayjob...

Dmoneytx

On my mobile. I can't respond to this lengthy garbage right now. It's obvious that this Matt guy is pretty lonely huh???? Wow.

I will clean this up later:

Over 23.5 Games Raonic - 1u
    Over 25 Games Isner - 1u
    Murray/Raonic/DelPo -125? 1u

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by WIEDBO View Post
    DMoneytx so did you bet Lanner or Young yesterday? I stil think DY sucks at tennis and he should find him self a dayjob...
    Neither. I don't bet Challangers anymore. And I don't bet matched with DY in them anymore. If u did, I hope u got a win. Young lost 3rd set breaker???? How awful!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter View Post
    hes a punk and there is no way he will produce a link where i called him inept.....he was either drunk, not taking his bipolar meds, or just mad at me for tailing on the tigers.

but i cant wait to see this link where i called him inept.
    I found several links yesterday where you were putting me down on a personal level & degrading my tennis plays (when I keep telling everyone I am not a handicapper). Funny how people dog my tennis plays out, like you did, but yet I am NOT in the red after over 400 posted plays??? I have seen other REAL handicappers go worse than that & they still get love from the public. Your baseball thread went -$3300 this year??? I'm not sure, something around -33units?? But yet you dog out my tennis and I am in the black after 415 posts or so??? Exactly what I am talking about. But honestly Dexter, I don't care one bit what you think about my wagers.

This post was a clear example of what I am talking about..........you start the post off with "hes a punk". Really???? Hahahaha, nice.

Dexter, you want to call me names?? Or put me down?? Good for you brotha. If that makes ya feel better, then go for it. Just do not do it on my thread. If you continue to post this rambling bs, I will jam your threads up for all of your sports SO bad, that most people will just stop coming in to find your plays. I have stayed OUT of your thread since you talked down to me. Why??? Bec I don't care what you think man & I let it go. I wasn't an azzz and trolled your thread or wrote pages of crap. But here you are posting crap & copying long responses??? IF you want your threads to be jammed with garbage, 10 fold, then keep this up. You have a TON of people that follow you (not sure why after you go almost -4k in baseball for the year) & I prob don't have anyone. But I don't post for the reasons you do. IF 20 people tail me or 0, it doesn't matter. If you want to go at this, fine by me. IT won't really mess up my thread bec its usually just me. But when I post all day long, on all your threads & make people go elsewhere bec of the clutter & bs I will go on and on and on about, then you will be the one that will be really upset.

And I will PM you the links, you want to apologize then fine. If you don't, then freaking move on & go back to your threads man. Keep this crap up, you will regret it. Trust me

PS. I did NOT tail you on the Tigers. LOL!!!!! My hometown is
    San Fran & I didnt take my bipolar meds??? LMAO!! You dont even know who I am, but yet you know what medicine I take??? Only pill I take is Alleve dumbazz, when I get home sometimes. I almost guarantee I am in about 80% better shape than you are sir But I have bipolar??? How funny. Now pls go away. Thanks.
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 11-01-12 at 09:20 AM.

Dmoneytx

Not responding to that loser Matt anymore. It is SO freaking obvious how lonely he is & he honestly is not worth another 2 mins of my life even responding to him. It's pretty clear that he is extremely jealous & he is getting kind of weird with these posts and the PM's to my inbox that I erase upon arrival. Hopefully this loser just goes away. I know how busy he is licking Dexters and Racist Roxxys aholes. Dude is a 100% clone, follower and only clutters my thread up bec he almost certainly has no life. Time to be gone fool

Dmoneytx

Results from 10/30:

Parlays (1-0)
    +1.28 units
    Straights (0-1-1)
    -1.0 units

Total = (1-1-1)
    +0.28 units

***Really unlucky to NOT hit all three plays here. Paire got first set breaker & still didn't cover the 3.5. Seppi ALSO got into a first set breaker & lost the next 2-6 to push the 5 games! ONE of those should of covered IMO for sure. Bad break on both matches......

Overall Record as of 10/30:

Parlays (154-123)
    +14.08 units
    Straights (70-61-9)
    -13.55 units

Total = (224-184-9)
    +0.53 units
    Total Win % = 55.4%

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Keep on truckin buddy!!

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Plays:

1)
    Raonic went three sets to go way over the total yesterday. Easy cash.
    2) Isner lost the first and all we had was a tiebreaker to win in second to cash this over. He lost the breaker, but that is a GOOD spot to be in to cash a ticket, Isner to win just ONE breaker?? Unlucky to lose this play I thought!
    3) This parlay came in easy with the exception of Raonic, but he got the break mid thru third set and it was over. Easy cash.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Keep on truckin buddy!!
    You too Beef! Thanks brotha.

Dmoneytx

Results from 10/31:

Parlays (1-0)
    +1.0 units
    Straights (1-1)
    -0.20 units

Total = (2-1)
    +0.80 units

***VERY unlucky to not win all 3 plays yest. All I needed was Isner to win that second set breaker and all 3 plays were winners. ARG!!!

Overall Record as of 10/31:

Parlays (155-123)
    +15.08 units
    Straights (71-62-9)
    -13.75 units

Total = (226-185-9)
    +1.33 units
    Total Win % = 55.5%

Dmoneytx

11/1
    Play #1

Raonic Total games Over 25.5 -140

Total = -140
    1.25u / 0.90u

Play #2

Querrey +106

Total = +106
    0.75u / 0.80u

Play #3

Llodra Total games +3.5 -105

Total = -105
    1.0u / 0.95u

Play #4

Tipsarevic ML -163

Total = -163
    1.5u / 0.92u

***Still looking at the afternoon matches with Tsonga and Ferrer. Might add a play or two later.....

matt711

Not responding to that loser Matt anymore. It is SO freaking obvious how lonely he is & he honestly is not worth another 2 mins of my life even responding to him. It's pretty clear that he is extremely jealous & he is getting kind of weird with these posts and the PM's to my inbox that I erase upon arrival. Hopefully this loser just goes away. I know how busy he is licking Dexters and Racist Roxxys aholes. Dude is a 100% clone, follower and only clutters my thread up bec he almost certainly has no life. Time to be gone fool
    I have never or would i ever want to send a PM to you....You are 1 lying piece of shit.

Listen you lying bastard I have never in my life sent you a PRIVATE message, nor would i want to....I just posted a few things about how you f-ck with 5 or 6 different people then lie about it...Dude your nuts and pretty funny to .

Dexter
    Update your status

dmoney - i have pm'd you but you dont respond. please send me the links where i talked shit to you and made fun of your tennis plays.

we had an issue i believe about a year ago but only b/c you came into my thread acting like an idiot. then you became cool with me when i was winning you money in the nba playoffs. i have not said anything negative towards you since then.

but please send me the link.

Dexter
    Update your status

just post or send me the link.....end of story. i never wanted anything to do with someone like you. you're a distraction towards what i do.
    Last edited by Dexter; 11-01-12 at 06:49 PM.

matt711

Dmoneytx

Hope everyone is doing great! Sorry I wasn't on here the last few days or so. I had my end of the year tment in Austin for the Masters, top 8. I played singles and mixed doubles, 4.5 (there is no 5.0 in Texas, that sucks). I played very well, went 2-1 in singles (didn't make finals, ARG!) and 0-3 in mixed (partner was sick, she played tough). I got to see a ton of good good friends and hang with my little brother in North Austin

I think ya'll know that I am not playing much tennis now that it is the end of the year. I have seen good cappers lose their shirts this time of year, so over the years, I have played less and less tennis when this time hits. Also, football is a money maker, I don't need to get too greedy. Tennis will be much better to look at when everyone starts getting super ready for Jan 2013. I will post a few plays from time to time, if I really like something, and I hope everyone is making smart plays and not risking their bank rolls. BOL to ev1, as always!!!

***side note: Dexter, SBR is NOT my life sir. I have not responded to your PM's yet, bec I am busy living my life bro. This was a huge weekend for me & responding to something on here is the LAST thing I care about. I love posting my plays, but I didn't even come into my thread since last Thursday I think..... I don't appreciate all the posts about "where am I", etc..... I don't live on the internet man. I come in here when I can, like Mon morning after a lesson, and respond to stuff I havent seen for days. I WILL respond to you PM wise, not on here. I personally have NO problems with you Dex. I will send you SEVERAL links where you called me crap that was offensive & dogged out my tennis. I can't do it NOW, bec I have to go back to the courts to work, but WHEN I have a minute or two I will be sure to send them to you. OK??? Pls don't clutter my thread or you will be hating me when I do it 20 fold to yours. I have still stayed out of your threads bec I am trying to be a bigger man. So pls...... I will PM you by tomm. Thank you.

As for Matt........this line is all you get from me sir. The PM's stopped, thank you. Go get a life now pls.

I will clean up my record from the plays I posted on 11/1, I think I won almost 2 units (200) that day, hahahaha!!! BOL to ev1 today, go get em!!!
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 11-05-12 at 09:50 AM.

Dmoneytx

Record from 11/1:

Parlays (0-0) 0.0 units
    Straights (3-1)
    +1.42 units

Total = (3-1)
    +1.42 units

Overall Record as of 11/1:

Parlays (155-123)
    +15.08 units
    Straights (74-63-9)
    -12.33 units

Total = (229-186-9)
    +2.75 units
    Total Win % = 55.7%

kobee24
    kobee24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey D, how have you been? Haven't been checking the forum recently, I realized that tennis is way too risky if you're looking for consistent winnings. Unfortunately after so many years. There can be people being + in units etc. but I think it's not worth it. I'd rather just watch the big matches for the fun of it. I've been betting live soccer and started NBA. Live soccer is the answer for ev1 imo. If the person is already spending too much time with following and watching the matches etc., there's a big chance of making consistent profit. For ex. even if I bet on 1.5 goals over which is usually a very easy pick, the match might go on for 40 mins. without anything, where you can pick 0.5 goals over for even better stakes, I realized that the most goals happen in the second half so..Just wanted to give my two cents to anyone following the thread. I've been betting for almost ten yrs. and finally found a loop hole. BOL with all your plays my man .

sando
    sando's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 573

Dmoney - thanks for the imput in my thread, just so you know if I put 2 units it simply means I'm wagering 2 units at the price I have listed (I only use Pinnacle & Sportingbet for my prices) and the net unit result is graded by that exact price. Also my records are accurate to the decimal place, I'm very careful with them.

Anyway no doubt you know your stuff mate, I have checked into this thread for a peek many times but have never previously posted, keep up the great work!

Ps - I know Gulbis well, and yes I agree he is a head case, but as you no doubt know the boy's talent is not in question, it's just his laziness and terrible attitude. A switched on Gulbis (very rare I know) is good value at challenger level as there are very few who can hit with him when he is on.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by kobee24 View Post
    Hey D, how have you been? Haven't been checking the forum recently, I realized that tennis is way too risky if you're looking for consistent winnings. Unfortunately after so many years. There can be people being + in units etc. but I think it's not worth it. I'd rather just watch the big matches for the fun of it. I've been betting live soccer and started NBA. Live soccer is the answer for ev1 imo. If the person is already spending too much time with following and watching the matches etc., there's a big chance of making consistent profit. For ex. even if I bet on 1.5 goals over which is usually a very easy pick, the match might go on for 40 mins. without anything, where you can pick 0.5 goals over for even better stakes, I realized that the most goals happen in the second half so..Just wanted to give my two cents to anyone following the thread. I've been betting for almost ten yrs. and finally found a loop hole. BOL with all your plays my man .
    I'm on Bookmaker. There live stuff stinks. Def no soccer, but I like the angle you are taking for sure. Good luck on that Kobee! Hope you have a great week

First ... 68697071727374 ... Last