Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by Theboy1dur View Post
    wow. just want to say I read your posts, like many on here do. but why the constant screaming for attention? were you not hugged enough as a kid? your the only one begging, pleading, crying for someone to reply to you. It's really scary actually.
    I was hugged plenty as a kid jerk off. My childhood was excellent, great parents, great family. Why are you concerned with how I was raised??? Freaking weird man. And I am definitely NOT screaming for attention. I post alot on my thread here without anyone responding or making comments. So posting sometimes on here, is almost like talking to myself at times. Nothing wrong with me patting myself on the back for hitting 12 out of 15 plays I am assuming that you didn't tail any of my plays the last month or so, sucks for you I guess, LOL!

Dmoneytx

You mainly do parlays, which a lot of people are deftly afraid to do in tennis, and rightfully so, because we all know why. since you have been here .. what 3 , 4 months? you've been in the red or around .500
    Yes, I do alot of parlays. And I think my parlay record speaks for itself. And why would most people be afraid of parlays when u have someone on here doing them consistently & hitting a good high percentage??? That doesn't make sense to me. But neither does most of your post.

And I think you slept thru MOST of math in Junior High. My join date was early Feb. It is now Sept. That would be 7 months, not the horrible math you came up with 3, maybe 4...... Wow, kind of feel bad for ya there. My 10 year old would of got that problem right, but you couldn't??? Ouch.

And if you REALLY did follow my thread from the beg, I was in the green for a long long time. It was only RECENTLY that I hit a small crap streak & I slipped into the red. I got out of the red quickly the first time it happened. Then it went back down again, but AGAIN was brought up quickly and I have been in the black since. So you obviously have not been following me from the beg. You prob picked up on this thread right when I hit a few losing streaks. But those have always been followed by solid, longer winning streaks & I have been in the green MOST of this entire thread (after about 400 wagers).

PLS know what you are talking about before you open your mouth and look stupid. Bec that is now three things in just the beg of your post that were simply not true.

Dmoneytx

So why would someone just blindly follow you this month? You had a good month. Congrats. A lot of people made money during the US Open. They just have tact. Good luck and props to you for write-ups, posting often, and keeping an honest record.
    Why would someone just blindly follow me this month??? Ummmm, lets see...... Maybe bec I went around 350 wagers and I was still in the black?? You see, that comment makes NO sense to me. And I am happy that people won money on the Open, I ALWAYS tell ev1 on my thread good luck. Thanks for wishing me luck, but it seemed like to me this entire post was more of a bash.
    I just find it absolutely hilarious that some cappers can make the most unthought out, risky plays & people actually comment and continue to tail. I just do my thing man. And if I want to talk out loud that I think its funny that I hit 10 or 15 plays in a row & not one person shares in the wealth, than I CAN. There is nothing wrong with that.
    If I was screaming for attention, I would of been gone from this site a long long time ago bec not that many people follow me.
    Like I have said before, this thread was created so I could organize my tennis plays for my own reasons. I THOUGHT I would be making others some cash, but if no one tails on a regular basis, then they are missing an opportunity to make money on a sport that never takes a break.

I definitely don't need you to post on my thread again. You do NOTHING to contribute to anything I am doing here. No insight on matches. No responses to plays or ideas. So please, be gone and stay gone.
    Start your own thread in tennis. Try 400 plays......... I would almost guarantee that you would be about 10k in the hole. Don't hate on someone who wins money & posts winning plays.
    Good luck to you too I guess, but please go troll somewhere else. Thanks

Dmoneytx

I know the Asian swing just started. I did hit a big play on Monfils this morning. I had NO way to post on the internet last night when we were coming home. I REALLY wanted to get this play on the thread at -130, but it just wasn't possible. I was quite relieved when I woke up and saw Greasy Monfeasy win 7-5 in the third. WHEW!!! But Anderson, even though getting thru qualies, is not in great form at all this year. I will prob keep fading him down the road.

I will be posting again tonight, so best of luck to ev1 today and this evening!!!!

kobee24
    kobee24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    What's up everyone??? Sorry, I have been out of town for about a week. My girl had some family pass away, so we were down near the border. She also had a brother taken back to Mexico & they dropped him off where that freaking jailbreak took place in Southern Mexico (135 inmates escaped!). So we were also dealing with another huge issue there as well trying to get him out.
    Anyways, finally back home. Feels good!!!! I am going to start posting plays again. I want to address this idiot who posted on my thread & then probably throw some plays out for tonight later this evening. I hope ev1 has been doing great! And I wish ev1 the best of luck today, as always
    Hey D! Everything's good, sorry for your loss. The rest sounds like a movie, I'm glad everything worked out. I don't think you need to address anyone anymore, there's always going to be haters. You keep what you're doing, keep the positivity rolling . Glad you're back, lets keep em' comin!!

Dmoneytx

Whats up Kobee?? Thanks for the post. I hope you have been doing great man. It was my girls family, thank you for the thoughts. Hope to keep the plays coming in, some more to go up tonight after I get kiddos in bed. Have a great day

BRUTUSB33FCAKE
    BRUTUSB33FCAKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

I don't understand all the haters that come out of the woodwork on these boards. We should all be helping each to beat the bookies not beat each other down. This is why a lot of good cappers have left the boards over the years. Thanks for sticking around.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by BRUTUSB33FCAKE View Post
    I don't understand all the haters that come out of the woodwork on these boards. We should all be helping each to beat the bookies not beat each other down. This is why a lot of good cappers have left the boards over the years. Thanks for sticking around.
    I agree with you Brutus. The ONLY reason we should be here, IMO, is to totally help each other or to give warnings or ideas...... I am sure a lot of good cappers have gone away. And that sucks.
    I am not a professional capper by any means. I just do this to TRY to help people out. I teach tennis, play a TON of tennis & I promote this sport to everyone I practically run into.
    I do appreciate the support & the encouragement to keep pushing forward. I was not able to post for the last week or so, but I am def sticking around for the long run I don't hit all my plays, but I do feel good on prob 99% of the plays I put in. I know alot information about all these damn players & venues & trends by following so closely over the years. Definitely stop by anytime and let me know if you have any comments or picks or plays you don't like....... We can all use all the help we can get sir. Best of Luck the rest of the day.

kobee24

Whats up Kobee?? Thanks for the post. I hope you have been doing great man. It was my girls family, thank you for the thoughts. Hope to keep the plays coming in, some more to go up tonight after I get kiddos in bed. Have a great day
    I'm great bro, can't wait for your plays. I'm leaning on Errani and Sharapova for later on, maybe with Monaco as third. You have any thoughts for these matches? Just realized had written Petrova, changed it now .
    Last edited by kobee24; 09-26-12 at 03:55 PM.

Dmoneytx

9/27
    Play #1

Sharapova -245
    Lopez F - 235

Total = apprx +101
    1.0u / 1.01u

Dmoneytx

9/27
    Play #2

Verdasco -345
    Raonic -345

Total = apprx -154
    1.5u / 0.97u

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5541

YEa buddy man. That's the way to go with 2 player parlays or less. In the long run I realized any parlays bigger than 3 end up screwing you bad. I learned my lesson. Best of luck man.

kobee24

I had Verdasco, Raonic, Volandri and Gasquet in a parlay. The Dimitrov - Gasquet match was incredible. Losing the first set 7-5, going down 5-2 in the second set, winning the set 7-5! Then 6-4 in the third. Gasquet is one stubborn guy, wow! I will never play against Dimitrov again though, he's going to be a great player. In the end I'm glad we both cashed D!

BRUTUSB33FCAKE
    BRUTUSB33FCAKE's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 493

Quote Originally Posted by kobee24 View Post
    I had Verdasco, Raonic, Volandri and Gasquet in a parlay. The Dimitrov - Gasquet match was incredible. Losing the first set 7-5, going down 5-2 in the second set, winning the set 7-5! Then 6-4 in the third. Gasquet is one stubborn guy, wow! I will never play against Dimitrov again though, he's going to be a great player. In the end I'm glad we both cashed D!
    I had the Raonic, Gasquet parlay myself. It's like he just turned on a switch down 5-2 and became a different player. I underestimated Dimitrov after looking so bad the day before barely beating a no name qualifier.

Dmoneytx

10/2
    Play #1

Gasquet -525
    Ferrer -850
    Azarenka -1300

Total = apprx -225
    2.40u / 1.04u

Dmoneytx

Record from 9/27:

Parlays (1-1)
    -0.03 units
    Straights (0-0) 0.0 units

Total = (1-1)
    -0.03 units

Overall Record as of 10/1:

Parlays (146-115)
    +17.81 units
    Straights (68-58-7)
    -11.66 units

Total = (214-173-7)
    +6.15 units
    Total Win % = 55.7%

***Should be getting back into tennis this week. Football keeps me busy over the weekends, but I see alot of crazy results in this Asian swing every year. You have to look for the players that will have some motivation. Not always easy to do. BOL!!!!

Dmoneytx

10/2
    Play #1

Gasquet -525
    Ferrer -850
    Azarenka -1300

Total = apprx -225
    2.40u / 1.04u

Pending Play #1 for today, posted at 7:02am.

Dmoneytx

Well, easy easy play I thought ended up cashing. BUT, Ferrer retired in the first set, so the odds went to crap, LOL Ferrer was up a break in the first & must off hurt himself. He gave the break back & when they were on serve, he retired in the first set. Gasquet won easily in straights & Azarenka had no problem with Lisicki. Should of been an easy -225 to start the day, but it prob settled somewhere around -360. Well, at least its a positive start for the day. I will have plays up for tonights matches. I know this match only went up about 40 minutes before the first match started for this ticket. Tonights will be up a little earlier probably. Well, hopefully someone tailed and made some easy cash.... BOL for the rest of the day!!!!
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 10-02-12 at 09:38 AM.

Dmoneytx

Record from today 10/2:

Parlays (1-0)
    +0.67 units

Total = (1-0)
    +0.67 units

Overall Record as of 10/2:

Parlays (147-115)
    +18.48 units
    Straights (68-58-7)
    -11.66 units

Total = (215-173-7)
    +6.82 units
    Total Win % = 55.9%
    Points Awarded:

Rose' gave Dmoneytx 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Good job! A win is a win!!!

Dmoneytx

10/3
    Play #1

Murray -2500
    Mayer F -470
    Djokovic -5000
    Sharapova -800
    Radwanska A -1600

Total = apprx -185
    2.5u / 1.37u

Dmoneytx

My book pushed the plays back to 2:10, so still time possibly. I just had to call & they usually always put lines back up. Best of luck to ev1 today!!!!

Dmoneytx

Result for today 10/3: CASH IT

Murray:, 6-1, 6-2 in 57 mins / Lacko got smoked!

Mayer F:
    3-6, 6-3, 6-2 BAD 1st set, but wins 12 of next 17 games!

Djokovic:
    6-1, 6-3 and Joker got broke "twice" in second set, wow!

Sharapova:
    6-2, 6-2 and faced only ONE break point / Maria won 77% of service points!

Radwanska A:
    2-6, 6-1, 6-4 in just over 2 hours / Rads saved 6 break points and came back TWICE in the third set when she was DOWN 1-3 and 2-4 / What a crazy match and the break at 4-4 was HUGE! AR won 4 games in a row to "steal" this match from Lino, WOW!!!
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 10-03-12 at 12:10 PM.

Dmoneytx

Sorry about posting my play today right on the mark. Bookmaker did keep those lines up till 10 after, so there was about 15 mins after I put my play in that the lines were still available. Ten from when I posted last night. Feels good to pull that Radwanska match out of my ARSS!! Nothing like starting the day up almost $150 on one play Hope everyone has a great day, hope someone tailed and won money (again) and BOL on the rest of all your plays today!!!!

Dmoneytx

Results for Today 10/3:

Parlays (1-0)
    +1.37 units

Total = (1-0)
    +1.37 units

Overall Record as of 10/3:

Parlays (148-115)
    +19.85 units
    Straights (68-58-7)
    -11.66 units

Total = (216-173-7)
    +8.19 units
    Total Win % = 56.0%

Demonata

Good hits man.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Good hits man.

Thanks D I have got to be the only guy in this entire tennis section who tries to help people out & posts winner after winner, but you and Gator are the only ones who come in every so often (few others, thanks guys!) to give props. Thanks again. No worries though, I post picks, I win money & I listen to the crickets.......... It's all good

Hope you have been doing well man. Text me tonight brotha, I will be up and hanging out after kiddos go to bed later. Peace out!

Dmoneytx

10/4
    Play #1

Yankees -345
    Tipsarevic -750
    Berdych -1250

Total = apprx -172
    2.0u / 1.16u

kobee24

Come on bro, you're being unfair to some of us . You hadn't been around for some time or posting few, otherwise I'll be one of them who's always following your plays and wishing you luck . I like the plays for tonight, not sure if I'm late or not though to tail. Anyway bol!!

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Just keep making that $$$$ dont worry about anything else ha!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by kobee24 View Post
    Come on bro, you're being unfair to some of us . You hadn't been around for some time or posting few, otherwise I'll be one of them who's always following your plays and wishing you luck . I like the plays for tonight, not sure if I'm late or not though to tail. Anyway bol!!
    Its all good Mr Kobee You have been one of the ones that have kept me positive & at times pushing forward. For that, I thank you very much. Every post you have ever put on my thread has been nothing but encouraging and very kind. At least the few people that do come in here are just like you. I really can't ask for more. I wish you the best in all your plays, as always.....

I will prob put another play or two up. Maybe just one, I do like one match later.......I just need to see if I want to parlay it or not. I'll be back on later.....

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    Just keep making that $$$$ dont worry about anything else ha!!

Jerm3085
    Jerm3085's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6143

I'm fairly new to betting tennis, but it seems there is some money to be made, and you are killing it! What do you think about Youzhny/Querrey/Monaco parlay? TIA , and keep up the good work!

Demonata

Thanks D I have got to be the only guy in this entire tennis section who tries to help people out & posts winner after winner, but you and Gator are the only ones who come in every so often (few others, thanks guys!) to give props. Thanks again. No worries though, I post picks, I win money & I listen to the crickets.......... It's all good

Hope you have been doing well man. Text me tonight brotha, I will be up and hanging out after kiddos go to bed later. Peace out!
    HAHA that was a funny quote man about the crickets. Ya i been on a very cold streak. I'm still sick of my losses.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Jerm3085 View Post
    I'm fairly new to betting tennis, but it seems there is some money to be made, and you are killing it! What do you think about Youzhny/Querrey/Monaco parlay? TIA , and keep up the good work!

Youzhny should be able to take out Anderson, but I saw that Kevin was serving really really well his first match, so I didn't take Youz in that one. It could be close, three sets. Monaco and Bags is a freaking coin flip IMO. Wouldn't shock me one bit to see a three set match. I have no clue, whoever shows up and plays better on this day will win. Querrey serving well, but he had to fend off a ton of break points his first match. Seppi can also serve really well, I expect this to be close as well. It would be a bold play in my opinion, but if you played it good luck! Sorry, I just got back on the computer.

First ... 64656667686970 ... Last