Sharapova -800
    Del Potro -350
    Nationals RL +100

Total = apprx +195
    1.0u / 1.95u

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Another Sweep Day yesterday!!! Thats 3 days in a row! I find it kind of funny that I hit 7 out of 8 plays, including 6 in a row now, for over 12 units & not one person tails or posts a comment. I actually think that is hilarious....
    LoL!!!

Dmoneytx

9/6
    Play #1

Braves ML -215
    Ferrer -295

Total = apprx -102
    1.25u / 1.21u

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5541

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    9/6
    Play #1

Braves ML -215
    Ferrer -295

Total = apprx -102
    1.25u / 1.21u
    Love the play.

adam3248
    adam3248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Im on Ferrer 2day too D! Good luck to both of us!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Love the play.
    Thanks D. Good luck to you today brotha!!!!

Demonata

Thanks D. Good luck to you today brotha!!!!
    Same to you.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by adam3248 View Post
    Im on Ferrer 2day too D! Good luck to both of us!
    For sure!! Hope u hit your plays today! Ferrer is so tough to beat. Guy is a fing bulldog. I hope he tears Tips apart!!!!

Semper Fidelis
    Semper Fidelis's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9220

I want him to win too, so long as he lets tipsy take 1 set! Lol

kobee24
    kobee24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey D! I've been following all you guys but didn't want to just write two words and leave it..So keep in mind that your posts are always valuable to us . As I mentioned before, no matter what the result, the effort you guys put here is greatly appreciated. Good luck with all your plays, keep it comin'!

adam3248

Hey D.. Murray vs Berdych semi-final. what's your opinion on this game? I like the Over 40.5 games personally.. 2-2 in the head to head on this surface, Berdych will take confidence and momentum forward to this game after taking out Federer. I just think this match is pretty tough to call. I agree with Murray being favourite but think this has the potential to go five sets or four close sets at least with a good chance of a tie-break. I just don't really see either player coming through in straights..

adam3248

Oh my days D!! Ferrer has ALWAYS been one of my favourite players on the tour. What an athlete! Absolute warrior! What an unbelievable match! Tough loss for Tispy, he put up a HUGE fight but jeez man.. can't praise Ferrer enough. Inspirational to watch.
    Always nice when you cash a bet on it too Would have been a horrible loss from a betting perspective. Talk about sweating one out!

Demonata

That match was amazing. Ferrer is such a fighter. Both players played hard.

adam3248

I agree Demon. Both players gave every ounce of energy they had for four and a half hours. Really was a pleasure to watch. If that match is anything to go by, we'll be in for a treat this weekend for sure!

Dmoneytx

I didn't watch one minute of that match! But I was checking my phone. Fifth set must of being fukking nuts!!! WOW.
    And yes Adam, feels great to cash a play finishing like that. I knew when it went breaker in 5th, Ferrer was just tonna find a damn way!! Vamos Daveeed!!!

Hey Adam, I have not had my computer ALL week!! Comcast screwing up my shit at home, bastards! But I will get back to your question tonight or Tom morning bec I will be in a hotel for 3 days playin my tment in San Antonio. So I get to use my computer first time all week !!!!

adam3248

No worries D.. I always appreciate your input. Keep the winners coming

Demonata

Good hit D. I went 8-2 today for +5.7 units. Finally started winning again.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Good hit D. I went 8-2 today for +5.7 units. Finally started winning again.
    Great job D!!!! Keep it up brotha

Dmoneytx

Hey Adam, I'm gonna do some write ups tonight when I get done my doubles. In San Antonio playing Sectionals. I just finished second round Third round at 3:15pm. Vamos!!!!

Dmoneytx

Sorry I couldn't help with anything today. We won out Mixed Dubs late last night, semis tonight at 8:30pm. They put us on late & I had to recover and get ready for my singles this morning.
    I won third round yesterday 4&3. I had my Round of 16 this morning, I won 3&3. Quarterfinals in 1 hour. Hoping the body can hold up another match. Players are solid, I am playing very well this weekend. 128 draw, very happy to make final 8, gonna VAMOS to try to make semis!!!!
    BOL to ev1 today!!!! Sorry Adam, I have simply had NO time but to focus on my tment. I wanted to qualify for Masters in Austin & I think I did for my singles and mixed
    Vamos!!!!

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Good luck 2day!

adam3248

No worries D. You have to get your priorities right and i'm glad your doing well in your tournament. Best of luck for the remainder.

I got hit pretty hard with a tough loss 2day man Over 40.5 games in Berdych/Murray and it hit 40 so lost by half a game!!

The game went almost exactly as I predicted.. There to be a tie-break, Murray to win 3-1 which I thought would cash the 'Over' but I didnt see Murray rolling 6-2 6-1 in 2nd and 3rd sets. Even 6-2 6-2 would have been enough in the end.. Plus, Berdych was up 5-2 in the tie-break to take it to a 5th and lost it 9-7. Oh well..

matt711
    matt711's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2655

Another Sweep Day yesterday!!! Thats 3 days in a row! I find it kind of funny that I hit 7 out of 8 plays, including 6 in a row now, for over 12 units & not one person tails or posts a comment. I actually think that is hilarious....
    LoL!!!
    2 people following awesome....Why do you still bash other posters....For a pro u should be up more units than you are,anyone can play heavy chalk,i actually agree with you are hilarious
    Last edited by matt711; 09-09-12 at 10:27 PM.

matt711

U are in the wrong thread DUMBAZZ!!! This is not gregm thread. And I won a shit load on Baker during his amazing run of 2 months. Simon has lost & won me money back and forth. U only look at his last match & see he lost. So an idiot like you would think Simon sucks. He is top 15 in the world for a reason stupid fukk. He has also won me a good chunk of change over the YEARS.

U obviously have NO clue about tennis & that post showed it perfectly. Start your own thread if u have any balls dude. All u do is hide behind Racist Roxxy. What a clone you are matt!! Clone.

And I was big on USA women's bball today!! Almost everyone was you freaking moron. It didn't take someone you want to have sex with, RR, to know the USA was an easy play today!!! That's why almost 90% of the money in Vegas was on USA! U are such an idiot. Do u think they all tail Racist??? Go away moron. U know nothing of tennis & u have no nuts to do anything on your own. Go away. Go hide on someone's thread, LOL!!!

Also, what average bettor has his unit set at $1,000??? U are completely retarded. Now go away & be gone moron

matt711

Quote Originally Posted by colout View Post
    I play where the value is, and it mostly on the dogs.. Last season I had over +100 units, betting on favorites and DOGS!!!! You will just keep having +0.5units.. -5 units.. +1,5 units all the time.. You will never have big profit if you keep doing what you do.. I'm just trying to let people know, that you don't have what it takes.. You maybe know something about tennis, but you are using it wrong :-)

Good luck anyway..

Dmoneytx

US Open Final
    Play #1

Total games Over 41.5 -125

Total = -125
    1.5u / 1.25u

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

matt whats ur point? most of dmoneys plays are parlays. lots of bettors on here use heavy chalk for parlays. its a pretty decent way to make money. start your own thread if u make such great picks. no need to clog the thread of a guy who is helpful, always posts his plays, gives advice and is very positive. he can toot his own horn all he likes. bottom line is he makes money on his picks. good lucj dmoney. went 5dimes 4 and 5 set props. liked odds. hope murray can get at least one set.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Brian891 View Post
    matt whats ur point? most of dmoneys plays are parlays. lots of bettors on here use heavy chalk for parlays. its a pretty decent way to make money. start your own thread if u make such great picks. no need to clog the thread of a guy who is helpful, always posts his plays, gives advice and is very positive. he can toot his own horn all he likes. bottom line is he makes money on his picks. good lucj dmoney. went 5dimes 4 and 5 set props. liked odds. hope murray can get at least one set.
    Brian, that was stand up man to back me up. Thank you.
    I will address him later & the reason he is upset is bec Roxxy has been on a massive losing streak & he has prob lost a TON of money.
    I'm glad you took the 4 & 5 set props. I'm not sure what u had, but going 5 sets (exactly like I was thinking) I hope made u money!!!!
    Good job Brian.

Bec the OVER was a WINNER!!!!
    $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    Hell YA!!!! Great way to finish my US Open hot streak!!!! Congrats to all who tailed

gators0708

Was on Murray ML. Glad your play hit as well!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    Was on Murray ML. Glad your play hit as well!
    Way to go Gator!!!! Congrats!!!! My little brother wanted Murray ML too, but I talked him into the over. He was happy when Joker broke in the third, we knew we had an easy winner. Kind of stunk I pulled him off +220, but we nailed this over before that third set was even finished
    Sweet payout man! Way to go

gators0708

Yesir.. Thought no way Muzzah would take the 5th after dropping 3 and 4, but about time he gets his 1st major!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by matt711 View Post
    2 people following awesome....Why do you still bash other posters....For a pro u should be up more units than you are,anyone can play heavy chalk,i actually agree with you are hilarious

I finally get a chance to address this post from someone who has only 143 posts, but yet talks like he is a big player.

FIRST:
    Matt, you need to get a life brotha. I KNOW you are one of Roxxys loser army queers & the ONLY reason you are in here "trying" to bash me (which has got to be difficult when I posted 7 winners in a row over like 6 days) because he is a loyal follower of that loser Roxxyfish, aka Racist Roxxy (you should see how he has talked to some people in his thread, he has made a ton of racist remarks towards others - I think that is horrible). If everyone didn't already know, Roxxy has come back down to earth (in a MASSIVE kind of way)!! He went hot for a little while, like ALL of us do, and he had his clones in his thread making him out to be a GOD! Well, it went to his head & he has now proceeded to lose around 25 of his last 30 plays and has personally lost around $15,000-$20,000. So, I am SURE that this guy Matt711 has been tailing him like clockwork and has lost probably ALL or MOST of his entire bankroll following that loser racist in WOMENS BASKETBALL of all sports, HAHAHAHAHA!!!!! So Matt comes in here trying to make himself feel better by bashing a tennis dude who hit 8 of his last 9 and won over 12 units ($1200) to finish the US Open! That is so sad......... And I don't bet 15 units a game like Roxxy does, or double at halftimes, etc...... I do my regular 100 here play or 150 & I had a kick ass finish to the Open

SECOND:
    If you had read ANY of these 65 pages on my thread, you would already KNOW that I NEVER said I was a professional capper!!!! In fact, I have said the EXACT opposite on about 25 occasions. I am a tennis instructor moron, I started this thread to just HELP people with questions and to post MY personal plays that involve tennis for people to follow or get ideas from!! So I am NOT a pro as far as sportsbetting goes, I just have a blast putting up my plays and talking with a few good guys who share the love and appreciation for an amazing sport just like I do.

Matt, you need to get a life. I am SORRY you probably lost your last 4-5 paychecks on stupid Roxxy get cocky and thinking he is God's gift to betting. But it is fitting that Roxxy came back to earth and has probably lost his followers 100,s of thousands of dollars!!! And I'm sure that included you.
    Roxxy is in full blown up TILT and disaster mode and it costing ANYONE who follows him a HUGE chunk of money!! I am very disciplined when it comes to gambling & I do it to have fun, I enjoy it. It's not my life like it probably is for you Matt. Kind of feel bad for ya, maybe you are eating noodles out of a cup just like Roxxy has been lately. Good luck to you though, maybe one day you wake up and actually gamble responsibly. Best of luck, LOL

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Hey man glad you are making some scratch.Busy with EP trying to find angles with shit challengers where guys blow all their winnings in Bosnian bars the next night. Watch out for these small 250's coming up.Including the Russian Mafia open in 1.5 weeks..

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by beefcake View Post
    Hey man glad you are making some scratch.Busy with EP trying to find angles with shit challengers where guys blow all their winnings in Bosnian bars the next night. Watch out for these small 250's coming up.Including the Russian Mafia open in 1.5 weeks..
    The challengers are screwing me.

Dmoneytx

I am staying far away from the Challangers. Its a golden opportunity for some of these bigger named players to dump a match & prob win more on the side than if they win the entire tment. I am not even looking at these lines this week. And thanks BEEF, I am always aware of the 'fix' element on the small tments on the ATP, especially the ones in Russia!!! Sorry D, Challangers can be tough to cap (kind of like WTA), but best of luck to ANYONE who plays the matches this week. I will be back with more plays on the next ATP tment

I will be posting my records and cleaning up just the last few days of betting I had so that I am ready to roll with the next tment. Good luck on ev1 else's plays for all other sports!!!!

First ... 62636465666768 ... Last