Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Quote Originally Posted by adam3248 View Post
    Positive starts for Hewitt and Isner in the opening set. Early days but promising, hopefully they keep it up. Do you have an opinion on Haas? I know you didnt include him in your plays but I think he'll be too strong for Gulbis. Any thoughts?
    Haas should win IMO. Haas lost to Del Potro last match, no shame there at all. Tment before that he took Djokovic to 3 sets. Then right before then he lost in the finals to Dolgopolov. So he has been in good form to say the least!
    Gulbis is a complete crap shoot. IF he shows up to play 100% today, he COULD make this a good match. Maybe 4 sets or two tight sets in there somehere, but he would need to play really good & Haas would throw in one of his "I just wanna get out of here" attitudes and he could win. But I don't see it happening. Gulbis won 5 of his last 6 matches bec he went thru qualies & when he played Granollers, he went down. Then tment before that, he lost first round qualies to Lu badly!! He is SO unpredictable, that's why I didn't touch that match.
    IMO, Haas should win in 4.

Dmoneytx

Hewitt was up a break in the first set & then gets broken twice to lose the set!! WTF?? Another break for Kamke to open the second, but Hewitt got it right back & is now up a break in the second!! Vamos!!!

Dmoneytx

Hewitt held that break in the second set to win easily. Now Hewitt is up a break in the third set!!
    Youzhny was up two sets to none & is now up, on serve, in the fifth!! Need him to get a break this set & play like he did the first two!!
    Vamos!!!

Dmoneytx

I think I'm gonna be sick! Youzhny loses after winning the first two sets! Loses fourth set breaker 6-8. Loses Fifth set breaker 6-8. Of course he couldn't win one out of three sets to at least give me a break even day!!!!
    Yankees at home?? -260?? Best pitcher starting. Playing Toronto, 15 games under .500 & a pitcher they got from the Astros??? Are u fukking kidding me???! Seriously......
    Gonna get cleaned today bec of these two awesome plays I took. Unbelievable...

Brian891
    Brian891's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3624

how do u feel about kohli dmoney? hes such a flake, but should win.

Dmoneytx

Ya, I don't see Kohl losing to Llodra. Llodra hasn't played a ton lately & his results this year have been average at best. As long as Kohl plays good to solid tennis, he should win today! But then again, I also thought Youzhny was not going to lose to Muller today either. We see how awesome that choke was.

Dmoneytx

8/29
    Play #6

Harrison -225
    Under Wash/Mia 8.5

Total = apprx +176
    1.0 u / 1.76u

Dmoneytx

8/29
    Play #7

Harrison -225
    Seattle -119

Total = apprx +169
    1.0 u / 1.69u
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 08-29-12 at 06:23 PM.

adam3248
    adam3248's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 451

Well.. weve both been screwed over today Dmoney!! Tommy Haas just blew a 2 set lead to Gulbis same as Youzhny. Unbe-fukin-lievable..

adam3248

Wow, yesterday was a rough day man!

I'm in big on Nishikori, Chardy and Fish parlay today!

Thoughts?

Dmoneytx

I am really liking Nishikori today as well as Fish. Nish plays Tim Symczek. I have seen Tim play with my own eyes twice! He has NO weapons except just good groundstrokes, average backhand & nothing special on the serve at all. Every service game, Nish should be in the game trying to break by just winning the rallies. On every stroke today, Nish is def the better player. Tim will just grind & hope for errors. If Nish is on today, this HAS to be a 3 set match. I couldn't even see 4 here. If Nish is off, this could be 4 setter or 5 would be just retarded IMO. Nish is the better player all around & with no weapons by Tim to do any sig damage, this should be a good win for Nish to keep moving forward this week.
    Fish is playing Davy. He always makes me nervous bec he takes the ball SO early. Davy is going to have to be ON AND Fish will have to be OFF, IMO, for Davy to have any chance today. Otherwise, Fish will be way too much with the serves winning free points. The only way I see Fish struggling is if his first serve % is super low and he has to beat Davy in just rallies. And Davy would still have to be on. Thats alot of things that have to go right for him to pull the upset. If any of these factors are not in place OR if Fish plays well to really good, then Fish should win in 4 I think. Maybe straights, up to Fish though. His match to win or lose I think.
    I hate Chardy man. Sorry. I wouldn't touch that loser if he was the only match left on the board. The last time I took him before I black listed him, he had something like 20 double faults in a 3 set match. I have seen him play so good, serving great, ripping groundies........and I have seen him play like complete & udder garbage before. I'm talking double after double, can't keep a rally in the court, quitting on running down balls.........I just think the guy is heartless, if you take him - good luck. He has screwed me over way too many times to keep trying to back him.

Dmoneytx

Well.. weve both been screwed over today Dmoney!! Tommy Haas just blew a 2 set lead to Gulbis same as Youzhny. Unbe-fukin-lievable..
    I saw the results there. You have got to be kidding me.............. Youzhny & Haas??? 100% garbage man.

Dmoneytx

About to put my play up. I think I am going BIG on one parlay this morning. I have been researching the matches & I have 3 that I just cannot see losing at all. I might put in one more........... The payout will not be huge, but I need a good big play to help recover yesterdays Youzhny abortion & 3 horrible loses on baseball that I get from the best cappers on this site! I will post up in about 15-20 mins or less. Might throw down 500, still looking at payout & what I want to wager. Best of luck to ev1 today, I hope ya'll do well!!!

Hectorcist
    Hectorcist's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wish I could have posted my play a little earlier last night. I hit angels team total by the third inning.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorcist View Post
    I wish I could have posted my play a little earlier last night. I hit angels team total by the third inning.
    Good hit man! I usually tail RP McM or BTT or Dex, etc... on this forum. I found a few plays that multiple good cappers liked and ended up losing ALL 3! Ended up costing me pretty good. I am amazed at the teams who are slumping and have bad records come out and play like defending World Champs & win easily. Crazy man.....

Dmoneytx

8/30
    Play #1

Nishikori -620
    Lopez F -285
    Cilic -1750
    Raonic -535

Total = apprx -103
    3.5u / 3.40u

Dmoneytx

Forgot to do my write up for today, I researched these plays enough!

Nishikori will beat Symzcek, bec I have seen Tim play several times & he has nothing that could hurt Kei. Nish is better in every facet of the game & will be in every service game to try to break Tim. Tim has no serve & an average backhand, Nish will eat it up! Straight sets is no surprise here. Nish is looking good this tment & this will only make him look better I think.
    Lopez is one of those players that seems to do nothing in between slams sometimes and then all of a sudden he is being talked about on day 5 or 6 or the second week early on. Its like, "why can't this guy do this all the time?". He was only on court an hour and half in his first match, served excellent and didn't face a break point. He should cont today bec Andujar had the 2-10 stat going on last match. Two aces, 10 doubles. Two winners, 10 errors. No way I thought that 2 winners is gonna beat Lopez! He would have to play the match of his life I think to win today. Also, Andujar came to the net ZERO times, so Lopez will be coming in ALOT! And with 2 winners last match?? Just don't think that cuts it today Pablo.
    Cilic should come out MUCH more focused today to not risk anything like the last match. Brands will have to serve 35 or more aces to have a chance today. Otherwise, no way Brands hangs tight the whole way. In the rallies, Cilic has every chance to win every point I think. Brands didn't come to net a bunch last match & played a long match a few days ago. Cilic should dominate today. We might see 4 sets if Brands wins a breaker, other than that I just don't see how he will damage Cilic. Cilic should come out determined & should move on.
    Raonic is in the same boat. He will come out with a passion today. He had several days rest off the 3.5 hr match, so he should be physically ok. He will serve a ton of aces bec Mathieu does not have the best return game. I see at least 25 today. Mathieu also had a 5 setter for 4 hours or more & Andreev had about 20 break points I think that match! If Andreev can roll him the first two sets, than there is no reason why Raonic should not be able to have a good amount of chances to get his breaks. I do expect a close match fairly on serve & Raonic to do some damage today! Mathieu had 10 doubles I think last match, he will have to improve that serve today bigtime to really have any sort of chance. No way Raonic has that many doubles again, I expect him to serve great today.
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 08-30-12 at 12:10 PM.

Rose'
    Rose''s Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 9024

So Lopez is gonna choke it away? fml! He had the match under control!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5553

Hey D that Astros guy is such a joke. Updates record and not his units. Also does not post how many units he bets on all matches etc. He is so shady and lies in my opinion. Best of Luck in your plays.

Rose'

Cilic pull your skirt down and grab ya nuts and finish this shit! smh fml!

Dmoneytx

WTF is CILIC DOING?? He is 3 out of 19 break points!!!!!! WTF?????!!!! He wins the first two sets easily and then here we go, just like Lopez today, going into the fifth set!!! WTF???? He loses the first two sets first round & wins in 5. He wins the first two sets today & now needs to win in 5. I thought after winning the first two, he would of drilled Brands the third set. But 16 chances wasted on breaks??? He better get a FREAKING break in this fifth set & make Brands pay for allowing THAT many break opportunities!!! I can't BELIEVE I am watching a fifth set in this match!!! Vamos Cilic!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by rose' View Post
    cilic pull your skirt down and grab ya nuts and finish this shit! Smh fml!

EXACTLY!!!! Vamos dammit!!!

Rose'

Come On!!!!!!!!!!!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by Rose' View Post
    Come On!!!!!!!!!!!

I can't believe I just sweated that match like I just did!!! I think I need a bowl to smoke, a 6 pack of beer, 3-4 shots of Patron.......that match was NUTS!!! Cilic at -1750 only moved the payout from -117 to -103. After he won the first two sets, I thought it was a good play to put him in. At 5-5 in the fifth, I was thinking the complete opposite. But Cilic gets the BIG break at 5-5 & easily holds serve to win that fifth 7-5!! Way to go Cilic!!! Might not take you again this tment, but THANK YOU for NOT quitting today!!!

Rose'

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I can't believe I just sweated that match like I just did!!! I think I need a bowl to smoke, a 6 pack of beer, 3-4 shots of Patron.......that match was NUTS!!! Cilic at -1750 only moved the payout from -117 to -103. After he won the first two sets, I thought it was a good play to put him in. At 5-5 in the fifth, I was thinking the complete opposite. But Cilic gets the BIG break at 5-5 & easily holds serve to win that fifth 7-5!! Way to go Cilic!!! Might not take you again this tment, but THANK YOU for NOT quitting today!!!
    Lol I was sweating to i need a shot of something myself! lets finish this parlay

Dmoneytx

Hey Rose, I have to go back to the courts (more lessons this evening), but did you tail my only play today??? Or did you just have Cilic in a play you wanted to win??? I hope you tailed, I really researched these plays I took today & I was SO confident, maybe I should of bet the 500 like I said, instead of 350, but I am happy so far. I am really surprised Lopez went five AND Cilic. Thought one of those would be similar to the Nishikori blowout over Symzcek. But the matches are over and now I (we??) have Raonic at -103!!! That is exactly where I wanted to be today going into the last match. Raonic already up a set AND a break in the second. He is taking care of business. If you tailed or have Milos, Good Luck to finish the afternoon!!! I will be checking my phone at the courts, Vamos Raonic, take him down!!!

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Raonic looking good up 2-0 have him as well!

Dmoneytx

***Quick Note:

I know yesterday I had a disaster day, BUT I want ev1 to know that my bad day was due to losing ALL 3 baseball plays!!! Going into yesterdays plays I had WON 6 of my last 7 plays. Yesterday I ONLY lost one tennis pick!! And that was Youzhny blowing a two set lead and losing in 5 sets. Other than that, I hit all my tennis plays including Harrison for the night session. I just don't want the public to think I had a miserable tennis day. The tennis plays were are solid, I just tailed a few of the best baseball cappers on here & I lost all 3 freaking baseball plays!! Amazing! But the tennis picks have been rock solid for me so far. If today ends up cashing, then that means I will have hit every tennis play since the Open started except TWO matches. Yesterday was horribly frustrating bec of the "crappy" baseball (just my opinion) and NOT bec of the tennis picks. Hell, its the tennis picks that are coming in that are giving me these really good values on a baseball play here and there. I just can't get a baseball to hit for me! And I'm following the successful cappers on this site. I hope to keep the good tennis picks going & prob need to stay away from baseball if I want to keep making them send those Moneygrams!!! Best of Luck to ev1, I hope you get those payouts as well!!

Rose'

Yes I tailed for 100 and had a 25 buck parlay and added Nishikori to straight set Symzcek bc you said that in your write up thank you

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    Raonic looking good up 2-0 have him as well!

I agree. No way in hell we sweat Youzhny losing in 5, Haas losing in 5, Lopez today went 5, Cilic today went 5...........and now Raonic again! I am hoping he closes this out in 3 sets!! Vamos Milos!!!

Gotta head to the courts to teach. I'll be on later. Good luck Gator!!!

Dmoneytx

Lol I was sweating to i need a shot of something myself! lets finish this parlay

COOL!! You answered my question before I even asked on that next post! How funny, LOL!!! I am glad you tailed this play, by only putting out one play, I was SO confident it would hit today!!! Raonic up 2 sets, good luck to both of us!!! Vamos!!!

Dmoneytx

Yes I tailed for 100 and had a 25 buck parlay and added Nishikori to straight set Symzcek bc you said that in your write up thank you
    I am very happy you won all those plays today. I honestly don't think there is another capper in here who knows MORE about the game than I do. The players. The venues. How to play. Etc..... I don't always win my plays, but I play selective favorites so much bec I usually don't like going out on a limb and taking alot of underdogs. With the RIGHT favs, tennis can be profitable. I know yesterday was horrible, but I was running hot until then and the losses yesterday were all bec of baseball. CONGRATS ROSE Hope you do well the rest of the night & we hit em hard tomm also!!!

adam3248

Good job yesterday Dmoney. We both had different parlays but both cashed We were both made to sweat it out again too with Fish and Cilic lol. Lets hit em hard again today!

I'm going with this parlay:

Wawrinka -550
    Michigan State ML -250
    Raonic -400 (2moro)

Pays around +106

Rose'

Dmoney wha u got brewing today I need a good parlay

Dmoneytx

Good job yesterday Dmoney. We both had different parlays but both cashed We were both made to sweat it out again too with Fish and Cilic lol. Lets hit em hard again today!

I'm going with this parlay:

Wawrinka -550
    Michigan State ML -250
    Raonic -400 (2moro)

Pays around +106
    I like the Michigan St. I like the Raonic. Darcis has burned me so many times it makes me want to throw up. I really do wish you luck on this play. I hope you get it!!!

First ... 60616263646566 ... Last