Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

7/17
    Play #5

Malisse -210
    Harrison -435

Total = apprx. -122
    1.0u / 0.82u

***Malisse should go off in about 12 mins. Bookmaker has it up for awhile longer. I am taking this play in honor of my buddy Pete who is going huge on Malisse. I only put a unit here, so not too big for me. Vamos Xavier!!

PMcG012
    PMcG012's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 516

On this parlay.. I also have Malisse -2.5 so he better not let me down!

Dmoneytx

Going to add another parlay with Harrison in it, I will post that in an hour or so. I hope so PMcG!!! We need Xavier to put the clamps down on Soeda! I saw Soeda play in Houston. He had an amazing ability to absorb those big groundies on clay, but he never really had any weapons. He never served big the entire match, he never does. His forehand was good, but not striking winners clean out. Backhand solid, but mostly defense from what I saw. Malisse can play the same game if he chooses, but he has the weapons of bigger forehand and much bigger serve to set up short balls. This match is definitely Xaviers to take today. I hope he plays well & takes care of bussiness. GL to both of us!!

kobee24
    kobee24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tough luck D, both of em' didnt' hit, Blake and Soeda wanting it more..I'm sure you'll hit it today! Btw I saw you wrote about the comments on the thread, I'm following the thread constantly but don't always have the time to post. Took Hajek yesterday thx to you but ERV couldn't even finish the set, he could've stayed for two more games . Anyway wanted to boost your motivation, BOL to all!!

Dmoneytx

7/18
    Play #1

Anderson -385

Total = -385
    3.0u / 0.87u

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    7/18
    Play #1

Anderson -385

Total = -385
    3.0u / 0.87u
    Fukin Anderson folded on you up a set. He's such a bisch. That kind of seemed like a chase bet because im not used to seeing you play so huge. Especially on someone like Anderson. I know i told you I'd give you the slam dunk mma pick and i think ill give you something on bellator this friday. Hope everything else is going well d.

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5541

7/18
    Play #1

Anderson -385

Total = -385
    3.0u / 0.87u
    Tough loss man.

Mercersux

Trust me D. We all need a little time off from gambling after a bad beat man. I'm hoping its more that your tearing up on the actual tennis courts than bummin from that Anderson play. Just thought I'd drop back in and lend my support. Remember brother, in gambling, it's not about winning the small battles, but the war. BTW, just got back in from seeing the new batman movie, unless your a legit batman fan, wait for it on dvd. The Dark Knight completely destroys this one. Just my opinion though.

Dmoneytx

Thanks for the post Mercer!! It's not the bad beat on Anderson, I had the craziest 2-3 days I have had all summer. HUGE party for my sons 10th birthday Then I had to teach like 8 hours a day in this heat........ I was getting home & almost dropping dead, hahaha!

I am in Ft Worth this weekend playing a majoz zone tment, so another reason I have been out of the loop for a few days, extra training keeps me tired. I have my first match in 2 hours for singles, first doubles tonight around 6. I wish ev1 the BOL today, I have to run out. When I get back, I will clean up my records (SORRY about not posting here a day or two) and I should be back up and running

Dmoneytx

7/20
    Play #1

Cilic -345
    Nishikori -340

Total = apprx. ?
    1.25u / 0.85u

I will explain this later. Im not back to hotel yet. Just won second round 2&0
    Hope ev1 is doing well!!

kobee24
    kobee24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey D, it hasn't been a good few days for us, just saw that nishikori isn't doing very well for you, hope he turns it but seems difficult..Congrats on your own success, hope it reflects here for all of us and we turn the tables around. I might just give a break until the start of the month. BOL!

Dmoneytx

7/20
    Play #2

Sock +4.5 games -135

1.1u / 0.88u

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5541

Best of luck on your play man.

Dmoneytx

Haven't checked scores yet. Just got done first round doubles. We had a great comeback to win 6-4, 7-6 (5)!!!
    I'll update when I get to hotel. Vamos!!

Dmoneytx

Will clean up tomm, plays:

1) Cilic & Almagro 1u / 1.25u, +125
    2) Almagro -190 1u / 0.55u, -190
    3) Over Cilic and Haas 22.5 -120 1.0u / 0.85u, -120
    4) Cilic + Tipsarevic 1.0u / 0..98u

tips + baseball

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Kill them on the court tomorrow, dmoney. It's your time.

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

tips + baseball
    GL Dmon..
    I liked your plays except the ones backing Almagro.

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

tips + baseball

Horrible break on Almagro, dmoney. Sorry he fell apart up 4-2 in the third and cost you. I hope you can cash your other bets and get most of those two units back.

Dmoneytx

Hit two parlays with Tips in it. Also did a small on Meuller at -115. I know this is so late, but my tment in Ft Worth is taking so much time.
    I also like Isner at -125. 1unit.

I'm in the semis for Ft Worth!!! I'll update later

Mercersux

Hit two parlays with Tips in it. Also did a small on Meuller at -115. I know this is so late, but my tment in Ft Worth is taking so much time.
    I also like Isner at -125. 1unit.

I'm in the semis for Ft Worth!!! I'll update later
    Glad to hear your getting back into the Tennis groove d. Get that bankroll back up and kill at the olympics/us open. Kinda took the week off from gambling but ill be back at it probably this week. GL @ fort worth bro.

Dmoneytx

I am FINALLY back home! Feels good!! I will have my first chance in almost a week to clean up my mess from Wednesday & get back on track. I will update my weekend at the Ft Worth Major Zone. It was freaking epic!!!

Hope ev1 has been doing great!!! I am SO sorry to the SBR tennis community that I have been focusing on my tment. I had to. Only two tments left to qualify for the Masters in Austin. I can't wait to get on tonight & type away. And update record & put a play in I Sock match maybe......

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

U sound like u been grinding out there on the court, would love 2 hear about it!! Im on Sock 2night future top 10 on his fav surface against a clay courter sounds like $$ 2 me!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    U sound like u been grinding out there on the court, would love 2 hear about it!! Im on Sock 2night future top 10 on his fav surface against a clay courter sounds like $$ 2 me!

I was thinking of taking Sock. He should win this match tonight. Cipolla actually isn't bad on hard court, he has a better record on it than clay. BUT, Jack should win this match if he wants to keep making statements on the ATP tour. Cipolla around 100 I think, he really needs to take him down & get his career rolling.

And yes, I have been in Ft Worth since Thursday & my singles tournament was EPIC!! Freaking 106 Friday, 108 Saturday, unbearably hot!! Except for tennis warriors like myself

I will update when I get the kids to bed. And I am very excited to be back on the forum. Good luck on your play tonight Gator!! I went with the Yankees instead. BOL to both of us!!

gators0708

Been playing a lot of tennis recently, I thought I was unlucky with mid 90"s in FL, but u got me beat that must be rough!!

Dmoneytx

Mercer, thanks for the good luck in my tment this last weekend. I kind of just saw the end of that post you put up & I would of said Thank You when I first saw it, I just didn't see the very end. That was cool & the weekend turned out great. Thanks again brotha!!!

And Gator, dude 90's is HOT man. I know how hot that is. I teach when its 90 or 95 & its freaking hot as hell. The conditions in Ft Worth are just retarded hot!! A good friend of mine had full body cramps after he lost a BRUTAL 3 hr quaterfinal match & was taken off on a stretcher. In San Antonio 3 weeks ago, TWO people had to call the ambulance to go to the hospital. It is just stupid crazy hot in some places now!! I have a SLIGHT advantage bec I stand out there and teach all day in the blazing heat here in Houston, but I STILL was having a really hard time with the heat in Ft Worth. I just WILL myself to keep going constantly & to win. There is NO one in the 4.5 division in Texas (bec we have NO 5.0 division, it sucks that we don't!) wants to win more than me!! And if you ever watch me play, that is what alot of people say about me. A Tennis Warrior, its what I am

I am going to update my tment so that I can clean up my record afterwards & try to get back into the swing of things this week with a few plays here & there. I saw that all THREE underdogs won last night at the Farmers. What's up with BAKER??? NOT GOOD at all. Sorry for all of those who took him at -305. I saw that & stayed far far away from that match.

Dmoneytx

As a USPTA instructor, I have taught SO many people how to hold the racquet, how to set up points, how to find weaknesses, etc, etc...... But there is a quote I heard a long long time ago that explains why some players are just better than others (when the balls are served up): "You can teach someone how to play tennis, how to hit the ball, run drills, practice rallies.......BUT, learning how to win is something completely different entirely"

Knowing when to hit the right shot, when to go for it, when to grind, when to attack the net, when to hit the serve that gets you that free point, when to change your patterns to throw off your opponent, etc....... I absolutely agree with that quote above & I honestly believe the BEST way to learn how to win is to play as many matches as you can. When my son was in Champs last year, the ratio for drills vs match play was about 1:1. For every day of drills, play one match!! I honestly think that is the reason I won over 40 matches last year in the 4.5 division & why I did well this weekend. I always want to play, not just rally for fun. I do alot of both, but the thrill of playing a match to me & competing is a pure rush...........its gets me fired up!! Vamos!!

I just want everyone to love this game as much as I do. I know 99% of people do not, but I always try my best to bring tennis into peoples lives & hope they might embrace the sport in some form or fashion. I want to wish EV1 who plays tennis the best of luck. Keep fighting. Dig for every ball. Don't ever give up in a match! And as always, KEEP those feet moving. Ya'll should see the bottom of my feet, LOL!!! I feel like I walk around on SOS pads, the life of a Tennis Warrior I wouldn't want it any other way.......

gators0708

Really started loving to watch, play the game about 2 yrs ago! Just curious what surface do u play on?

Dmoneytx

Fort Worth Adult Major Zone 7/20-7/22:

*The 4.5 div has alot of teaching pros, ex & current college players, etc.... Its the second highest level in Texas (just FYI)
    (No 5.0 division, apprx. 60 players in 4.5 draw Singles, ALOT of good players are here!)

Friday 7/20:

Seeded number one this tment, I had the bye in the first round. That is good bec playing at 8am possibly 3 days in a row is BRUTAL for me & I also got to play the winner of an early match so maybe I get tired legs?? My first match was against the player who was #1 in 4.0's last year in Texas & he got bumped up to 4.5. He might have been nervous, I was hitting very heavy topspin & rushing the net and after I laser beamed a few volleys into the corner, he started going for big passing shots and bigger shots in the rallies & it worked into my favor bigtime. I won that match 6-2, 6-0.

Saturday 7/21:

My second match is really bothering me now. I cannot remember the match!! I can barely remember what the guy looked like, he was a righty with with a one handed backahand. And when I play players with a one handed backhand, I almost ALWAYS attack the fuk out of it!!! I must of done well, bec I just checked the score on the draws and I won 6-2, 6-1. No remembering that match is kind of scaring me, but I have a massive short term memory loss attribute when I play tennis. Its actually one quality that serves me well, bec I tend to forget points & nothing really bothers me. Every point is a NEW battle!!
    The quarterfinals was against a friend of mine from Austin. He teaches over there & he is very soild! He must of had a tough early Saturday match, bec his serve was not as big as I have seen in the past. He also has a one handed backhand & I did attack it throughout the entire match! But his was much better than my last opponents, bec he hit freaking 6-8 winners on me with it. Props to Suganth!!! His forehand was prob better than mine, he hit it HEAVY & DEEP!! Prob about similar, but my backhand was freaking ON like Donkey Kong ALL weekend!! I just couldn't miss any sitters at all & good luck trying to get a ball by me. It ain't gonna happen too often, my defense is out of this world (It needs to be to be a successful tment player). And my serve was railing that match, had a few aces, a good ammount of service winners & got some short balls when I needed them at certain times. Our match was around 2 hours and 30 mins. Which is not a marathon match, but the temp Saturday was around 108 they said. You add 10-12 degrees for court temp (bec of the surface coating) and we were playing from 1pm - 3:30pm in that heat! We took breaks in the middle of both sets to get ice for each other, and the massive pile of water bottles, gu packets, gatorades, socks, tshirts, wristbands, was freaking EPIC!! I LOVE IT!!! I got a break in BOTH sets at 4-4!!! And ended up beating my good friend 6-4, 6-4. He didn't talk during the entire match, but afterwards we had big hugs & went into the TCU tennis center to both die & try to recover. He was hurting BAD, I was on the verge...........

Sunday 7/22:

I am laying in the hotel bed, not really able to move around 6:30am. Semi finals are at 8am, way to damn early for me!! But it is the left groin that was cramping after my quarters the day before that was still very very tight. At 7am I had the phone in my hand to call the tment director to default the semis.......... I wait another half hour. I get up at 7:30am, I take my hot shower & do my routine stretching in the shower. It doesn't feel terrible, just tight! I decide at 7:50am to give it a go! This is not how I usually prepare for a match, but I was 90% sure I wasn't going to play after that quarters the day before, my entire body was hurting......
    I only stayed 2 mins down the road from TCU, so I arrived at 8am on time. My opponent took out some BIG players to get to the semis, so I knew he was gonna be good! I started off really well actually. I was moving well, the groin was holding up, I couldn't feel the left foot (had to tape my ankle all weekend bec I landed on it funny in my FIRST match), but I was JUST missing my shots & maybe being a bit too aggresive thinking I might not be able to grind & set up points. I lost the first set 1-6. He breaks me in the beginning of the second set in a long deuce game & before I know it I am down 1-3. Possibly in jeopardy of being off the court in an hour or so, I decided to go into a little safer style, heavier topspin, setting up points, moving him around, and then going for the bigger shot. It paid off!! I broke him back to get 2-3. I got another break at 4-4. And then served out my service game at love to take the set 6-4. [All third sets were Super 10 Breakers bec of the heat. Playing a full three was just not possible in this heat & looking at 6-7 matches in 3 days, no way!! Every division, including Open, had to follow the Heat Index Rule.] Back to the match, I got a HORRIBLE call the third point of the tiebreaker, ball was dead on the line & he called it out, and I went down 0-3. I told him that call was HORSE CRAP & my friend watching was shaking his head like "WOW". Well, at some point here, when I look up there are about 10-12 people watching this match. I get VERY mad at myself in my towel & screamed to myself to pick it up!! Being down 0-6 in the third set breaker is NOT good, but it was NOT over!! I fight hard on every freaking ball of every point and start to hit the corners, forcing error after error. I get the match to 4-6! He plays some amazing points, serves a few big serves and before I know it, I am down 4-9. He has 5 match points............but it is NOT over. I am stretching the groin on every opportunity I can at this point, I have gone to the fence multiple times to dry heave into the crook of my arm or in my shirt, but I am NOT going to quit! NOT NOW! The match is now around the 3 hour mark & more and more people keep walking to the first court and start watching. Also the later matches are being called, so there were prob 25 people watching now. My grunts are LOUD!! I am hitting everything I have into EVERY ball I am hitting!! I fight of ALL FIVE match points to get it to 9-9!!! He is pissed. I am about to fall over and die, but I am screaming VAMOS!! We battle back and forth, I have a match point at 10-9, he has one at 11-10, me again at 12-11, him again at 13-12. We were both practically diving for to keep balls in play & the applause after every point is getting me SUPER fired up!! FINALLY at 14-14, I played an amazing point, hit a huge inside out forehand and rushed the net and stuck the volley crosscourt for another winner! I run back to get my towel & jog straight to the other side. On the next point I hit 3 balls in a row crosscourt with my forehand to his backhand (he was lefty & his two hand backhand was solid!) and I was practically screaming on every hit. VERY heavy topspin and ALL 3 VERY deep, right in the corner. All he could do was lunge and slice each one back. Each one landed shorter and shorter in the court. I could feel it coming!! The fourth one hit just past the service line, I slightly ran around it & set up in the big open stance forehand and out of the corner of my left eye, I saw that he practically stayed on the deuce side of the court, the ad side was WIDE open!!! I saw it, tapped the feet quickly three or four times and I think I said in my head "GOTHCA"!!! BAM! I stung the inside forehand into the open court and he didn't even make a move to run for it. The match was OVER!!! I threw my raquet to the baseline, put my hand in my face, threw my sunglasses off and all I could hear was a crap load of people clapping............
    Just goes to show you, it is not ever until the last ball point is over. I win this match 1-6, 6-4, 16-14. I am done at this point. 100% done.

They give me one hour to come back for the finals. I tried the best I could. The groin was in bad shape. I ate 4 bananas, drank almost a whole jar of pickle juice, 15 mini pancakes (I was STARVING!!), hot shower, stretching, gu packets, energy cubes.................. but I could not get myself in order. I had maybe 15-20% to bring to the finals. So I went back to TCU tennis center, which is BEAUTIFUL by the way, and shook hands with the other finalist and told him congratulations! He was understanding and I had a LOT of people coming up to me and telling me that was an AMAZING comeback in the semis and that I had a great run this weekend to get into the final two. I was VERY happy with my performance, little disappointed I couldn't try to win that big trophy, but I gave every once of energy I had all weekend. I had no shame. I walked in and OUT of that tment with my head held VERY high............

This 300 points I received has put me back to number one in Texas for 4.5's Mens Singles, which is a big feat bec I had been playing Open for the first SIX months of 2012!! Looks like I will be going back to the Masters in Austin in November, something I was not planning on bec I tried to play with all the college studs and semi pros in the Open division. Too bad we don't have a 5.0 division in Texas, bec that would be perfect for me. But 4.5's can be super tough, I see some of the guys playing and I say "DAMN!!!". Huge shots, huge serves, super solid players.........I am flattered and happy as a MOTHER to be at the top

***Side note: I just found out that I have been mid year bumped to a 5.0 rating, which kind of sucks. The Texas section said I can play 4.5 tments until the end of the year, but no more 4.5 league!! ARG!! This is a problem bec there are no 5.0 leagues and the 5.0 draws NEVER make in the tments here in Texas, its a dead division. Might as well bump me to 5.5!!! I might be able to get my rating bumped back down, but it is going to be a hard arguement when I have a 50-11 record the last two seasons playing 4.5 tments.

Dmoneytx

***Side note to the Forth Worth Adult Major Zone:

I played THREE EVENTS!!
    Almost everyone I spoke to said I was NUTS for playing three events in this heat & I kind of got screwed bec my doubles partner signed us up for this tment to play 4.5 doubles BEFORE he went to Wimbledon for like 2 weeks to go watch the matches. I had forgotten! And I signed up for Mixed doubles and Singles. We were unseeded in the Mens doubles, but I was seeded number 1 again for the Mixed doubles. I even heard people talking about me. I hope it was good, not "that guy is a freaking idiot for playing 3 events" LOL!! It was prob that if anyting, hahaha. I would NEVER play 3 events in a tment and I know a LOT of guys who don't even play doubles bec they think its too much & they have plans of going deep in the singles draw.

To update the doubles:

Mens doubles we played Friday night, so I had PLENTY of energy. We played two young kids and won the first set 6-3. We were down 1-4 in the second set, but fought back and broke the better server to get 5-5. We get to the breaker and take the breaker so NO third set We are into the quarters and we are due to face two friends of mine who are SOLID!!! Well..........after my quarterfinals in the Singles, I had only 2 hours before our quarterfinals for the doubles. There was NO way on earth I could play in 2 hours. NONE! My partner was very disappointed, but he understands that I go to these tment to win the Singles if I can. I give 100% in doubles, always, but my focus is singles without question. We have to default and he ends up driving back to Houston that afternoon. I felt horrible........but I had to do the smart thing.
    We picked up 200 points or 175 maybe for our win Friday night, so he was happy with that. We are getting close to maybe making the Masters for dubs, need one more good showing and we prob get in. We have had a solid year, no tment wins or finals, but lots of quarters and a few semis.

Mixed doubles we had the bye, so we knew we were gonna get a good team bec they will have won a match already the night before. I seriously think about defaulting the mixed at 9pm Saturday night, but 5 hours of hard recovery and I actually feel good enough to give it a shot! I played AMAZING!!! I was hitting out alot more and I couldn't miss! It was such a cool feeling. I was dominating the court bigtime and we win the first set 6-2! They start to pick on my partner on almost every shot & they are really doing a good job NOT hitting the ball to me. We actually break the MAN to get it back to 5-5 and we get to the second set breaker!! My partner does NOT play well in the breaker, double fault, easy second serve returns going way out, so we lose the breaker. We battle in the third set breaker & are down 6-7. I miss a volley I should of made and then every ball from there on out basically goes straight to her. They played it smart & win the breaker 10-8. I was NOT happy, bec I KNEW I sacrificed my energy level for my Singles Semifinals by playing this match. BUT, I did not want to let my partner down. She lost her first match in Womens doubles, so this is all she had left for the entire tment. I gave 100%, as always, but we just fell short..........I was very disappointed after that match. Not at her, just for the fact we couldn't pull it out and get to the semis.

And if anyone wants to check up on any of this, it is so simple. The USTA.com website is very easy to access & does a great job keeping everything up to date and rolling smooth for the entire United States and all its sections. I am in the Texas Section, obviously, and all you have to do is go to Tournaments, then select Section, then go to Month, find ANY tment you want, select on it and you can pull up the draws for any event. It is so simple & if you pull up Ft Worth Adult Major Zone and look in the 4.5 Mens Singles, you will know which one is me You can also go to ranking list on the first tment page when selecting Sections and look up the rankings. Again, very simple and it is an EASY way to quickly look at someones record, all the matches they have played for the year, and all the results for those matches. The USTA has done a great job updating this info every few days & they sure do make it easy for some of my family in California to follow my progress and results in my tments that I play all over the Great state of Texas!

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    Really started loving to watch, play the game about 2 yrs ago! Just curious what surface do u play on?

Almost every surface here in Texas is Hard Court. I do play two tments a year in Horseshoe Bay bec it is on the Red Clay!! I love the difference and the crazy bounces!! Its a 4+ hour drive for me, but I do it bec we don't get clay as an option hardly ever. With this weather we have, they would be DIRT courts, not clay!! HAHA!! The Red Clay courts they have at Horseshoe, are really good!! They spend ALOT of time and money keeping them in shape, which is why I play that tment the two a yeat that they have. I won the 4.5's like 3 times in a row, but last tment, I had to default in the semis at 7-6, 5-6. I was cramping, I had no choice. I hope to go back in the fall and play well again there.........

I know in Florida, they have TONS of clay courts. What surface do you play on mostly Gator??? I love hard court, you know exactly almost how that ball is going to set up for you. Clay is wacky tennis sometimes, I have had some SHOCKING bounces!! I am sure you have too!!

Dmoneytx

Record for 7/15:

Parlays (1-1)
    +0.20 units
    Straights (0-0) 0.0 units

Total = (1-1)
    +0.20 units

***This is when Monaco folded or I would of had an EASY +2.2 unit day, instead pretty much broke even. ARG!

Overall Record as of 7/15:

Parlays (85-69)
    +2.31 units
    Straights (37-27-4)
    -0.16 units

Total = (122-96-4)
    +2.15 units
    Total Win % = 56.4%

younghandicapper
    younghandicapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

D, what do you think about the other matchups? Any opinions?

Kamke vs. Blake
    Russell vs. Levine
    Klahn vs. Lorenzi
    Ebden vs. Berrer
    Guccione vs. Matosevic
    Sela vs. Andreev
    Berankis vs. Phau
    Malisse vs. Meister
    Johnson vs. Sijsling

Dmoneytx

Record for 7/16:

Parlays (0-1)
    -1.5 units
    Straights (0-0) 0.0 units

Total = (0-1)
    -1.5 units

***This is when Anderson won, Mahut came back to win and BAKER sucked a huge dicck to lose in the third set early in this tment!!! Horrible loss for Baker, he is not looking good at all on hard court. Looks like a challanger player honestly.....

Overall Record as of 7/16:

Parlays (85-70)
    +0.81 units
    Straights (37-27-4)
    -0.16 units

Total = (122-97-4)
    +0.65 units
    Total Win % = 56.1%

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by younghandicapper View Post
    D, what do you think about the other matchups? Any opinions?

Kamke vs. Blake
    Russell vs. Levine
    Klahn vs. Lorenzi
    Ebden vs. Berrer
    Guccione vs. Matosevic
    Sela vs. Andreev
    Berankis vs. Phau
    Malisse vs. Meister
    Johnson vs. Sijsling

I am going to look at ALL of these matches right after I update my records, I have been so out of it playing a tment last week and weekend. I have to finish up quickly & then take my little one to Subway. I will get back to you asap!! I will prob put some plays in today, I think the first match starts at 4pm my time, CST, about 2.5 hours away. Should get to these in an hour. Talk to ya soon.......

younghandicapper
    younghandicapper's Avatar Become A Pro!

I think the game will start in 1.5 hours! Thanks, pal! Leaning Russell!

First ... 44454647484950 ... Last