Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5553

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Whats up D????!!! I am glad you won 2 plays today to help out brotha! I had a gut feeling my crappy $50 parlay would pay dividends I knew when Cristea won last night, I was looking GOOD for a good day and risking NO money basically getting it. This brings my overall back into the plus to almost 350, I needed that bigtime!! I should of messaged you, the Silver Stars were an easy easy play. Next time I will, ARG!! Sorry man, I have been super busy with tennis. As always.......

I hope we have a good day tomm. I want to get my plays up early, so if you see something you like, let me know. BOL to ya brotha!!
    Thanks D. Ya man nice monster hit. I should of messaged you on silver stars too. I took them first quarter. Also was happy that you picked Nishikori. I really enjoy watching him play. He is one of the best fighters in ATP. No matter what the score is he fights, whether its 40-0 down a set etc. I respect his game a lot.

Let's make some good money tomorrow. Hopefully we on the same guy. Everytime you and I pick the same players we have won.

AraiWa
    One bet away
    AraiWa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Need to make $100 to $150 tonight. Got a couple bills to pay and I'd prefer to pay with the books money, not mine! Dmoney-I went with Nishikori last night as well, he's always made me money.

kobee24
    kobee24's Avatar Become A Pro!

I wasn't online to see you were on Jankovic, I would've warned you for that late WTA match. Whenever we're in the search for sth to bet on it doesn't work out. That's why I stayed away from it, sad to see it didn't come. Let's kill em' today . BOL!

Demonata

Lets make some good money today guys.

AraiWa
    One bet away
    AraiWa's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 30

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Lets make some good money today guys.
    I'm crossing my fingers. It's always nicer to pay the bills or buy something with money won from a book!

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by AraiWa View Post
    I'm crossing my fingers. It's always nicer to pay the bills or buy something with money won from a book!
    haha. True. Man there are a lot of good matches today to bet on.A Hewitt,Kei parlay or a verdasco Harrison parlay. Just soo many matches to pick.

dangerfish
    dangerfish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 594

I like Hewitt much more than Verdasco, I think Gulbis is a pretty dangerous dog to be laying that price on.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by dangerfish View Post
    I like Hewitt much more than Verdasco, I think Gulbis is a pretty dangerous dog to be laying that price on.
    Man Gulbis can never be considered Dangerous. He is a joke. Loses more matches than he wins.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

I dropped a long message in your thread D about your picks today. I am personally staying away from the Verdasco match. That has PUKE written all over it. If Gulbis tries the ENTIRE time, it will be 3 sets or he prob wins. If he plays like a quitter, which is most of the time, Verdasco wins in straights. I can't call that match & personally don't want to even know who wins. I hate betting Verdasco, the guy is always over infalted & loses matches he should win. Gulbis can be even worse at times, I hate betting that guy too. Rich bastard!!

Harrison is a coin flip, I'm going over. Levine will hold serve on the grass, it fits his game the best. All depends on first set, if it is close or goes to Levine, it goes over. I can't call this one at all, Harrison should win, but he needs to grow up a bit on the court IMO. Levine will be steady and solid the whole way thru.

The Hewitt match scares me a bit, I see a 3 setter there. Hewitt just played a three set match & this line is suspiciously low to me..... I might have to stay away, I can't really put alot of faith in Hewitt, he's almost my age for crying out loud, LOL!!

Nishikori will have a tough match today with Ram. He really should be able to take this match somehow. Ram served 14 aces the other day & didn't face one break point. He will NEED to serve like that again & hold serve like crazy to have any chance against Nishikori. Ram does not return serve that great, so Nishikori should hold serve the entire match. If he gets into Rams service game early, he will win in straights I believe and comfortably. If he does not get into it early, it will be super tight, at least one breaker I think & the over would be a good play IMO. I am prob going to play both, the over & Nishikori in 2 parlays.

Berlocq looked solid last round & should win today in straights. He is playing a Challanger player at best & I think is on a mission to win this tment. He has struggled with injuries lately, but his form looks good at the moment!!
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 07-12-12 at 09:36 AM.

Demonata

I dropped a long message in your thread D about your picks today. I am personally staying away from the Verdasco match. That has PUKE written all over it. If Gulbis tries the ENTIRE time, it will be 3 sets or he prob wins. If he plays like a quitter, which is most of the time, Verdasco wins in straights. I can't call that match & personally don't want to even know who wins. I hate betting Verdasco, the guy is always over infalted & loses matches he should win. Gulbis can be even worse at times, I hate betting that guy too. Rich bastard!!

Harrison is a coin flip, I'm going over. Levine will hold serve on the grass, it fits his game the best. All depends on first set, if it is close or goes to Levine, it goes over. I can't call this one at all, Harrison should win, but he needs to grow up a bit on the court IMO. Levine will be steady and solid the whole way thru.

I really like Nishikori, I will explain later, gonna get a pick up....
    I hate Gulbis and Verdasco but Love seeing Gulbis lose. I will let you know who wins anyway haha.

Man I like Nishikori a lot too. Love his playing style and fight. One of my favorite players to watch.

Dmoneytx

7/12
    Play #2

Berlocq -900
    Nishikori -385
    Georges -1500

Minn Lynx -15.5 -150

Total = apprx. +149
    1.0u / 1.49u

Dmoneytx

7/12
    Play #3

Berlocq -900
    Chardy -135
    Georges -1500
    Nishikori -385

Total = apprx. +160
    1.0u / 1.60u

Dmoneytx

7/12
    Play #4

Harrison/Levine Over 22.5 -122

Total = -122
    1.0u / 0.82u

Dmoneytx

7/12
    Play #5

Raonic/Becker Over 23 -140

Total = -140
    1.0u / 0.72u

Demonata

7/12
    Play #2

Berlocq -900
    Nishikori -385
    Georges -1500

Minn Lynx -15.5 -150

Total = apprx. +149
    1.0u / 1.49u
    Man love it. But how can you trust Georges that much? lol Also no fair on the Lynx line. At 5dimes it's -18.Nishikori shoudl win though. Love how hard he trys each match.
    7/12
    Play #3

Berlocq -900
    Chardy -135
    Georges -1500
    Nishikori -385

Total = apprx. +160
    1.0u / 1.60u
    Another good parlay.

Demonata

7/12
    Play #4

Harrison/Levine Over 22.5 -122

Total = -122
    1.0u / 0.82u

Love it and am fine if it hits as long as long as Harrison wins
    7/12
    Play #5

Raonic/Becker Over 23 -140

Total = -140
    1.0u / 0.72u
    I see a 3 set match. Love the play. Raonic serve will win him at least a set and Becker should win a set too.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by hougigo View Post
    Hey Dmoney, what're your thoughts on A. Dolgopolov vs F. Fognini tomorrow?

I actually didn't see this post last night. Sorry brotha! I am usually 420ed out late night, so I tend to not see alot of things. Hahahaha!!
    This is an interesting match. To start with, I ran the F away from it bec I personally hate BOTH of these players. This match + the Verdasco/Gulbis match will have me vomitting for days! LOL. I have learned to stay F the clear away from matches in my tennis wagering days & this is one I gotta stay away from. Fognini just bothers me in more than one way. He always seems to be more concerned about the way he looks rather than playing hard nose, grunt your ass off tennis! He is always moving his shoulders & parting his hair, it just bothers the F out of me. He doesn't even grunt, he just has the smooth, lax style that I hate to bet on. I want some dude going balls to the wall man. Grunting, screaming come on! Don't get me wrong, Fabio is an excellent player. He just is never intense & I would rather put my money elsewhere is all. Dolgopolov is a player that has burned me in the past when he plays guys JUST like this & is usually a MUCH higher fav! I think the books have learned that he can suck it up in any match & he is NOT going to be this top 10 player that ev1 was raving over last year and the year before. He has the FUKKED up style of playing! He slices 10 balls in a row, forehand and backhand! Then he will hit loupy topspin, followed by a line drive approach or something. It just makes me nervous backing that guy. If he is on, his game is so freaking random, he will win this match. But if he is off the slightest bit, I think Fabio takes this match or it is a 3 setter.
    Just hard for me to pick a player here. My gut say Dolgo, but my guy has been burned taking this guy before. He is a good value IMO, but I just think this match has crazy written all over it. Just a joke here, but final score: 6-1, 1-6, 7-6 (12-10). LOL!!! Prob not, but that is what I am talking about. I can't see anything here, BOL if you play it sir!!

Dmoneytx

LOL!! Hey D! The Lynx line I bought 2 points. It was -17.5 at Bookmaker, so I got smart and bought them just in case. I think they handle this game at home comfortably today! At least I sure as hell hope so

And if Chardy can bring me a win today, I really like both of those parlays. I am hoping they both boil down to Nishikori's match this afternoon. That would be a great match to sweat if I am in a good position to cash!!

I might add another play later, but that's it for me for now. Gotta go run an errand. BOL today D!!

Demonata

LOL!! Hey D! The Lynx line I bought 2 points. It was -17.5 at Bookmaker, so I got smart and bought them just in case. I think they handle this game at home comfortably today! At least I sure as hell hope so

And if Chardy can bring me a win today, I really like both of those parlays. I am hoping they both boil down to Nishikori's match this afternoon. That would be a great match to sweat if I am in a good position to cash!!

I might add another play later, but that's it for me for now. Gotta go run an errand. BOL today D!!
    Oh good thinking. I was like how come D gets --15.5 and I don't haha. Ya the Lynx are amazing this year.

I agree with chardy needing to win. Nishikori I'm most confident on today.

Best of luck to you too man.

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Rajeev Ram aka Rajeev Rampras has a great game on grass, very fun to watch as well. He won Newport a couple yrs ago. I have Nishikori on upset alert!!

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    Rajeev Ram aka Rajeev Rampras has a great game on grass, very fun to watch as well. He won Newport a couple yrs ago. I have Nishikori on upset alert!!

Ram suits this tournament well and has a great chance. Definitely worth a small bet IMO. This system I'm trying to develop completely disagrees and says Nishikori should roll, so that's a good indication Ram will win

Dmoneytx

I have seen Ram play live several times. He has a really good serve when its clicking. He has a good forehand that he hits flat & kind of goes for too much IMO. His backhand however, is not that good. He rarely hits topspin & when he does, it is not very good. He slices a ton & on the grass he will be getting to the net as much as possible. The one player who I think fits a good counter to this is Nishikori. The guy fights like crazy, and he is so solid off the ground. If he is hitting a high % of passing shots, Ram is in trouble. The other factor that is needed for Ram to win this match is the serving. He HAS to serve similar or better than yesterday, and he served amazing yest. If Nishikori can limit the aces and get Ram into more and more rallies, then you have to like Nishikori to win most of those. I agree that this match could be very close. In fact really really close. But something tells me Nishikori finds a way to get through this one & pull out the victory.

Demonata

I have seen Ram play live several times. He has a really good serve when its clicking. He has a good forehand that he hits flat & kind of goes for too much IMO. His backhand however, is not that good. He rarely hits topspin & when he does, it is not very good. He slices a ton & on the grass he will be getting to the net as much as possible. The one player who I think fits a good counter to this is Nishikori. The guy fights like crazy, and he is so solid off the ground. If he is hitting a high % of passing shots, Ram is in trouble. The other factor that is needed for Ram to win this match is the serving. He HAS to serve similar or better than yesterday, and he served amazing yest. If Nishikori can limit the aces and get Ram into more and more rallies, then you have to like Nishikori to win most of those. I agree that this match could be very close. In fact really really close. But something tells me Nishikori finds a way to get through this one & pull out the victory.
    I could nto agree more. His slices are going to get him in trouble against Nishikori. I'll take Nishikori in Rallys any day. Also Nishikori will be able to keep the ball in play on first serves of Ram. X factor it Nishikoris heart and how hard he plays every match. HE does not care how much he's down or up. Whether it's a set 40-0 etc. Does not matter to him. Fights for every point. Also awesome at Rallys.

ParlayininHTown

I especially agree about Ram's serve. It looked so sharp yesterday. Russell was losing those games to love and to 15. If Ram keeps serving that well, it's going to be hard for Nishikori to get breaks.

Nishikori is definitely a fighter, which is refreshing to see in smaller tournaments like this. I hate seeing a high seed bail from a 250 tournament in the first or second round, losing in straight sets. If Nishikori loses, it'll be because he just wasn't good enough, not because he's a quitter. He gave away the first set yesterday before nearly handing the second to Rochus as well. But even when things are going against him, Nishikori plays to win. So it didn't surprise me that he worked out of some tight spots and knocked out a good grass-court player in Rochus.

Demonata

Wow Gulbis is so horrible. 8 double faults already. 49% first serve percentage.68% first serve points won.Only won 18% of Verdascos first serves. He should just go to WTA.

aortega521
    aortega521's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 384

Verdasco loses 2nd set WTF

QuangX
    QuangX's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 6668

Does Pavis have a good shot? He upsetted ferro?

Dmoneytx

I told ya'll that Verdasco/Gulbis match was pure puke material. Third set gonna be breaker now and Verdasco wins 15-13 for a 21 minute breaker, LOL!! I didn't want to know who won, but know I gotta check in every few games.

ParlayininHTown

I told ya'll that Verdasco/Gulbis match was pure puke material. Third set gonna be breaker now and Verdasco wins 15-13 for a 21 minute breaker, LOL!! I didn't want to know who won, but know I gotta check in every few games.

Verdasco will win that breaker 15-13 after Gulbis double faults at 14-13

Dmoneytx

I think that match is tomm Quang. I will look into that one & throw something on here later. Check back and scroll thru, you will find something my man. Thanks.

Demonata

Gulbis makes Verdasco look so good though. haha.

Dmoneytx

Quote Originally Posted by ParlayininHTown View Post
    Verdasco will win that breaker 15-13 after Gulbis double faults at 14-13

That's what I'm talking about!!

Demonata

I don't get why Berloq is struggling?

Dmoneytx

I know. He got the break back in the second set and I was hoping he would serve it to 4-4. Instead he gets broke by giving a break point opp after a double fault in deuce. ARG!! He needs to break back now OR come out strong in the third set. Really thought he would take this in straights today...

Sport_Fish
    Sport_Fish's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 2039

he's right up there with some of the other nutcases on the tour. Can't trust him against even 200-300 ranked opponents.

First ... 40414243444546 ... Last