Play #4

Montanes -125
    Russell -175

Total = apprx. +182
    0.5u / 0.91u

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

I am really liking all 4 of these picks today. I think Mahut can get thru Chudinelli in straights. Grass is prob Mahuts best surface & I think he might make a small run in the last grass tment I think. Montanes I thought should of been a much higher favorite than a coin flip. Before Wimbledon, he made the finals of a clay tment & I am sure he is happy to be right back on clay the very next tment! This is his best surface & Darcis will give a strong fight, but I really think the rallies will favor Montanes & I hope he pulls this out and makes another run this week. Harrison is facing an in form Bemelmans, but on grass and at home, I think that big serve will get a ton of free points & he is the better striker of the ball between the two anyways. So if he serves well & plays smart tennis, he should win this match in the first round! Russell is always solid, like a backboard. He can make a run in a small tment like this, in the US, and he is playing Young, who I love to fade. He has only won twice the entire year & he SHOULD lay another D egg the first round here. I would love to see Russell beat him badly in two sets, but this could be close. IF it is, I expect Young to play crappy when it counts. BOL to ev1 today!!!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5541

Quote Originally Posted by kobee24 View Post
    Always bro, life's not just about the money. I'm sure you and Demonata both will be on the green, a little luck is all we need!
    Thanks man.

Dmoneytx

7/9
    Play #5

Russell -175

Total = -175
    1.0u / 0.57u

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Not betting on it but I'm a fan of Donald Young (probably one of the few left!). I like the Michael Russell pick, I don't know if DY will ever win again lol.

kobee24
    kobee24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Tailing Russell also, let's cash this!

Dmoneytx

WTF is Michael Russell doing???? He is down 1-4 to Donald Young!! Donald Young! I sware to myself, if Russell cannot beat the way Donald Young is playing this year, he HAS to go on my list to never play again. I am not kidding. Montanes just made that list today, you will never see another wager out of me on Albert Montanes. The guy is pathetic. His BEST surface is still not even good enough to beat Stever Darcis. I have seen Darcis play live & he does not have ONE single weapon. He is average at best & if Montanes gets wiped off the court by that??? Then I don't ever need to put money on a chump like that again. I hope to hell that Russell doesn't make the list today as well. But the current form of Young is absolutely horrible & if Russell can't beat that guy, then how could you ever have faith in him??? Need a strong comeback here & a mental blow up to get these plays....

kobee24

I stood away from the Darcis play cause he had won me before. You're absolutely right about the way Russell is playing. Hope he gets back into it somehow and forces a third set. Or I won't ever play on him also..

kobee24

Well he's up 5-1 in the second set, hope he stay this way and takes the decisive set, allowing him not to go on our black books . Come on Russell!

kobee24

Positivity made everything turn around . Cashed it in, keep it comin' D!

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

D going pretty hard today. Haven't checked on how your plays are doing but here's to hoping that the majority cashes !!!

Dmoneytx

Nice come back by Mr Russell huh Kobee??? SWEET!! I called for the mental breakdown by Young in that first set & we got it!! SWEET!! Russell definetly picked his play up & blew out Young in the second. He broke him right away to start the third and held serve the rest of the way out! I think that puts DY's record for the year around (2-17). OUCH!! Fade D Young, it wins you money. Plain and simple. I didn't want to put Russell on my black list, bec he is from Houston & he is a grinder in his mid 30's. Thank Goodness the REAL D Young showed up after an uncharacteristic first set (he won, hahahaha). This should give me a decent day now with the Montanes loss. Way to go Russell!!

I also saw Harrison just come back and force the first set to a tiebreaker. He was down 4-5 & Bemelemans was serving for the set. What a choke job by Belmel..... he double faulted THREE times in deuce that game to give the break back. TWICE Harrison had the first set on his racquet in the breaker & finally took the first set 9-7 in that tiebreaker! GOOD JOB RYAN!! Now I think he will take this match in straights, I hope, to give us a decent day Vamos Harrison!!

Dmoneytx

Gator, I respect ya to not touch that match. But fading Young is a money machine man........ And you might be right, I don't know when the heck Young will win another ATP match. I think he needs to go back to Challangers and win some matches, maybe even a tment and get his confidence back. I mean come on, he won the first set 6-1 and then basically went away from there?? That is not good, not good at all. Hope you had a good day Gator!!

Dmoneytx

Whats up Mercer??? Hope you had a good day brotha If Harrison wins this match, up a set, then I should win about 150 today or so, not the best day, but I will take it after Montanes gave that break away and choked off the second set to lose. If he would of won, I could of hit all my plays today, but he dissapointed me for the LAST time. I was surprised bec he just lost in the finals of a clay tment right before Wimbledon & I know he was itching to get right back on clay. Darcis has NO weapons at all & basically made Albert look like an idiot out there, in both sets! That was surprsing to me, but Russell came thru for me I hope you hit some winners today, I already see some for tomm I like. I should have my plays up early. BOL sir!!

gators0708

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Gator, I respect ya to not touch that match. But fading Young is a money machine man........ And you might be right, I don't know when the heck Young will win another ATP match. I think he needs to go back to Challangers and win some matches, maybe even a tment and get his confidence back. I mean come on, he won the first set 6-1 and then basically went away from there?? That is not good, not good at all. Hope you had a good day Gator!!
    Won with Jack Sock and Dustin Brown so can't complain! Yes totally agree he needs 2 take a step down and play some challengers. We all know the talent is there but going from tournament to tournament and losing 13 consecutive 1st round matches has fu**ed him mentally!

kobee24

Nice come back by Mr Russell huh Kobee??? SWEET!! I called for the mental breakdown by Young in that first set & we got it!! SWEET!! Russell definetly picked his play up & blew out Young in the second. He broke him right away to start the third and held serve the rest of the way out! I think that puts DY's record for the year around (2-17). OUCH!! Fade D Young, it wins you money. Plain and simple. I didn't want to put Russell on my black list, bec he is from Houston & he is a grinder in his mid 30's. Thank Goodness the REAL D Young showed up after an uncharacteristic first set (he won, hahahaha). This should give me a decent day now with the Montanes loss. Way to go Russell!!

I also saw Harrison just come back and force the first set to a tiebreaker. He was down 4-5 & Bemelemans was serving for the set. What a choke job by Belmel..... he double faulted THREE times in deuce that game to give the break back. TWICE Harrison had the first set on his racquet in the breaker & finally took the first set 9-7 in that tiebreaker! GOOD JOB RYAN!! Now I think he will take this match in straights, I hope, to give us a decent day Vamos Harrison!!
    It was great broo!! I watched the whole match, I think we all gave Russell the mental push he needed. Young really didn't have any chance. Seeing his record for the year, that's gotta hurt. Was going to take Harrison but didn't want to risk it, thought of in straight sets but then decided not to. Hope he'll come through for you. Let's keep it goin'! Can't wait for tmoro!

gators0708

Yessir Ryan got it done, but was far from easy!
    Points Awarded:

Dmoneytx gave gators0708 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dmoneytx

***This will be the first play for TOMM's plays, I will repost later:

7/10
    Play #1

Stephens -170
    Nishikori -425

Total = apprx. -102
    1.0u / 0.96u

Dmoneytx

I just saw this play about to go off the board & I really like how Sloane Stephens is playing lately the last 4-6 weeks! I have nothing to bet on tonight, and I usually don't look at WTA so I didn't know it was on the board. Mine is going off in about 3 mins or so from now, so you can prob still get it online. I know she lost to Watson earlier in the year, but she is playing so much better as of late.

Nishikori should get the job done against Sijsling, straight sets I hope. GL to ev1!!

***They put it back up till 9:15 CST. I think Stephens gets this done tonight in California. She will have the home crowd pumping her up, she played great leading into Wimbledon & did well to win 2 rounds and push Lisicki to 3 sets in the 3rd round. I look for her to continue her solid play this tment & make a run here this week in Stanford. If she does come thru tonight, that leaves Nishikori with a great payout tomm against a regular Challanger player that he SHOULD be able to handle for a win.
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 07-09-12 at 09:13 PM.

Dmoneytx

Gator, I agree. D Young has taken a HUGE blown to his mental game. He really can't go 15-20 tments losing all first rounds. The guy needs some good advice & needs to step back in order to jump forward. Look at what Querrey did playing down to Challangers after his injury. He cleaned up!! And it helped his confidence big time! I feel for D Young, but damn.....does he make us money or what?? Hahaha.....

NICE plays on Sock & Brown!! I looked at Sock and thought it could go 3 sets, so with Igor at -200 I said NO WAY! Then I knew Brown BEAT Davy the last time they played. And it was on clay too. So I stayed away from that match as well!! I have learned to stay away from alot of matches that I used to put action on. Either with a fav parlay or the underdog straight up. I try to limit my plays and only take the few I really think will win. Great calls on both!! Someone told me that Davy was up a break EVERY set today and obviously lost! I don't see Brown breaking serve alot of times, but he must of done a great job today! I'm happy for ya, those were good payouts

Dmoneytx

LOL!!! Kobee, solid post man I agree, I think all of us focusing hard on D Young choking actually worked! Hahaha!!!
    Poor SOB. Happy we pulled that one out man!! Thanks for pulling with me sir!!

And yes, I am excited for tomm's plays. I see a couple I already like. I will post tonight before I go to bed. BOL to ya!!

Dmoneytx

Update for Today 7/9:

Play #1 - CASH IT
    Mahut completely destroyed Chuidinelli in the first set with DA BAGEL! Then the second went to breaker & Mahut pulled out his Mahut Magic. He wins in straights onto the next round!
    Harrison was like playing Russian Roulette! He was down a break in the first. Gets it back at 4-5 with the break to go 5-5. He thens go to tiebreaker & has the set on his raquet twice! He can't hold serve and finally at 8-8 he gets another break. He holds this one to take the first. He is on serve in the second set, gets broke, gets it back & goes to another breaker. He is up in the breaker & then loses like 4 straight points to lose the second set. In the third, he has break chance after break chance & can't do anything to get the break! FINALLY at 5-6 in the third, he breaks Bemelmans & wins the third 7-5. WHEW!! Talk about sweating a play out huh???!!!

Play #2 - LOSS
    Harrison won his match, but Montanes was a complete DUD!! He got blown out the first set & then quickly breaks to start the second. At 3-1 I really thought this would go 3 sets, but dumb azz Montanes loses 4 games in a row!! What a choke job ya'll!! He was playing great on the clay leading into Wimbledon, but today he got tossed by Darcis of all players. A complete let down for Montanes & his fine form is now in the crapper!! He goes onto the black list, can't trust this guy again. Not if he can't beat a Steve Darcis on his best surface. ARG!!

Play #3 - CASH IT
    Mahut held up his end of the parlay as described above! Russell played a terrible first set to lose to D Young 1-6. Then he woke the hell up & the REAL D Young showed up to finish the match! Russell destroyed him in the second by the same score! He then breaks Young to start the third set & he never let go of that break! Russell wins in 3 sets and moves onto the next round. D Young has now lost 13 first round matches in a row I think, record around 2-17. Ouch City!! Way to go Russell!!

Play #4 - LOSS
    As described above, Russell held up his end of the parlay here. It is our new black listed friend, Montanes, who laid the egg & looks worse and worse every season. He did have some good form coming in on clay, but losing to Darcis is a pretty good low in my opinion. Double ARG!!

Play #5 - CASH IT
    I went with a straight on Russell. It's automatic. Fade D Young = Win $$$. LOL!!

***Not a bad day today. The two loses were the 1/2 unit plays, so that was a definite positive. The other 1 unit plays all won!! I think we finished the day about 130 winner range & should get our overall back to even. This is pretty good bec we took that horrible day where we lost 500 and we are about to go back into the green despite it
    I want to thank ev1 for coming in today & I will be getting my plays out for tomm morning by tonight. BOL ev1!!

gators0708

Like that parlay. Im on Sloane as well im going to pass out and wake up 2 hopefully see she won, good luck tomorrow!

Dmoneytx

Record for Today 7/9:

Parlays (2-2)
    +0.70 units
    Straights (1-0)
    +0.57 units

Total = (3-2)
    +1.27 units

Overall Record as of 7/9:

Parlays (72-62)
    -2.35 units
    Straights (34-22-4)
    +2.10 units

Total = (106-84-4)
    -0.25 units
    Total Win % = 56.3%

Dmoneytx

Thanks Gator!! Yea, I think that parlay is pretty solid man. Stephens is up a break in the first set already, hope she can hold it or continue to just play solid tonight!! Also, Nishikori should do very well tomm. Sijsling lost to Ferrer 0&1 and Phau 4&0 his last two matches. I cannot see him taking out a very tough and solid Nishikori tomm. I will be pulling for us on the Stephens play, BOL tomm sir!!

Dmoneytx

***This will be the first play for TOMM's plays, I will repost later:

7/10
    Play #1

Stephens -170
    Nishikori -425

Total = apprx. -102
    1.0u / 0.96u

***Pending play from tonight leading into tomm. This will be the first play for 7/10...
    (play was posted about 20 mins before Stephens match)

Shifty107
    Shifty107's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 48

What do u think of coco vandeweghe money?

Dmoneytx

7/10
    Play #2

Gil -205
    Nishikori -550

Total = apprx. -122
    0.5u / 0.38u

Dmoneytx