Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

I actually like Baker against Kohls. I see this more of a toss up so I'd go with the value. I personally think Baker wins but in a 4 or 5 setter. So D, you going to post anything for Monday Wimby? Heard might be some inclement weather so unless your going court one matches, might have money tied up for a couple days.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Thanks Mercer for the tip. I just got in from Dallas few hours ago. I am going to look at the matches for tomm morning. And I was also starting to think that Baker might have a shot against Kohl tomm. I am still looking into that match, might be one I stay away from. I will also clean up my day from yest.

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Record 6/30:

Parlays (2-0)
    +1.67 units
    Straights (3-2-1)
    +0.86 units

Total = (5-2-1)
    +2.53 units

***Little unlucky to only win $253 on Saturday. The Ferrer over pushed with FOUR sets played! ARG!! AND Lacko lost by 8 games & kinda choked on the 2nd and 3rd sets to cover that +7. So it could have been a really good day, but I will still take that kind of profit anyday

Dmoneytx

Overall Record as of 7/1:

Parlays (69-54) +2.51 units
    Straights (29-18-4) +2.06 units

Total = (98-72-4) +4.57 units
    Total Win % = 58.1%

***There were NO plays yesterday, Sunday, so this is our overall record going into todays plays.

Dmoneytx

7/2
    Play #1

Murray -500
    Gasquet -425

Total = apprx. -205
    2.0u / 0.98u

Dmoneytx

***I have to play these together as a pair. I cannot see both of these plays losing by any means. These plays will either split for or BOTH will have a good chance to win. Little conservative with these two plays I think, but I can see one or both of these plays hitting.

7/2
    Play #2

Baker +3.5 games -115

Total = -115
    1.0u / 0.87u

7/2
    Play #3

Total games to go Over 40.5 Baker/Kohl -115

Total = -115
    1.0u / 0.87u

Dmoneytx

7/2
    Play #4

Buphathi/Bopanna -250
    Gasquet -425

Total = apprx. -138
    1.0u / 0.72u

Dmoneytx

7/2
    Play #5

Bupathi/Bopanna -250
    Stepanek/Paes -300

Total = apprx. -115
    1.0u / 0.87u

Dmoneytx

7/2
    Play #6

Clijsters -140
    Bryan/Huber -700

Total = apprx. -104
    1.0u / 0.96u

Dmoneytx

7/2
    Play #7

Total games Over 39 Fish/Tsonga -115

Total = -115
    1.0u / 0.87u

Dmoneytx

7/2
    Play #8

Bryan/Huber -700
    Gasquet -425
    Zimonjic/Srebotnik -700

Total = apprx. -170
    1/0u / 0.59u

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5541

Hey D best of luck on your plays today. Man I hate when people that don't play tennis tell me that my comparisons between two players is wrong. I was saying David Ferrer and Kei Nishikori had similar playing styles and posters said not at all. In what way are they not similar? Not powerful servers, great endurance and speed and also have solid groundstrokes with great depth. It's easy to say they are similar because that's how I play tennis. I don't have a powerful serve but I train for speed all the time and endurance and have great depth on my shots. Man someone can't truly understand similarities between tennis players unless they play tennis a lot themselves.

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Hey D best of luck on your plays today. Man I hate when people that don't play tennis tell me that my comparisons between two players is wrong. I was saying David Ferrer and Kei Nishikori had similar playing styles and posters said not at all. In what way are they not similar? Not powerful servers, great endurance and speed and also have solid groundstrokes with great depth. It's easy to say they are similar because that's how I play tennis. I don't have a powerful serve but I train for speed all the time and endurance and have great depth on my shots. Man someone can't truly understand similarities between tennis players unless they play tennis a lot themselves.
    I see where your coming from they have a lot of similarities. I think someone like Ferrer plays more like Giles Simon but, I totally understand how you can compare Ferrer with Nishikori.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    I see where your coming from they have a lot of similarities. I think someone like Ferrer plays more like Giles Simon but, I totally understand how you can compare Ferrer with Nishikori.
    Thanks Gators I really appreciate it. Hope you have been doing well with with your plays and that your life is going good etc?

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Thanks Gators I really appreciate it. Hope you have been doing well with with your plays and that your life is going good etc?
    Yesir!! So far been up almost every day cant complain!

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by gators0708 View Post
    Yesir!! So far been up almost every day cant complain!
    Ok good to hear man. That's the goal is bet and enjoy it too.

That Guy
    That Guy's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 361

Thanks for the tips!
    How you feeling about Gasquet?
    Just wondering if it's worth buying out of this play.

Dmoneytx

JUST got back on the thread since yesterday, tons of family yesterday & work. I was even lucky to get up this early to catch some live tennis, this heat has drained me to the point of exhaustion. Hard for me to stay up at night. I am ADDING one play to yesterdays tickets. I am going to keep all plays from yesterdays rain out for todays plays. BOL ev1!!

7/3
    Play #9

Del Potro -150
    Azarenka -535

Total = apprx. -101
    1.15u / 1.13u

Dmoneytx

I know the match is about to start Guy, but I am going to stay with Gasquet on this play today. I feel if he can win the second set, then he will turn the tide in this match bigtime. Gonna be a big second set for both players, I hope he can rise to the occasion. I thought about it bec Mayer was +100, but I think Gasquet finds a way today. I wish you luck on that play sir.

Dmoneytx

Whats up D????! What's up Gator???! I agree with both ya'll on those comments yesterday. Kei does have a similar style to Ferrer. So does Simon. All 3 are similar in my eyes. Not too drastically different styles at all. And yes, I know D. You have to almost be a tennis player to really understand how the styles are truly played as far as the mindset & shot selection these three players use.

And D, nice to see that you are working on your game sir. Always cont to improve!! It's the one thing that makes tennis so beautiful. If you put the time on the practice court, you will see a difference!! And you can get that serve better for sure! You can pick the velocity, the spin and with lots of practice placement. I know bec I improved my serve about 500% in the last two years or less. We need to talk........

Dmoneytx

WTF????!!! I just turned on the Gasquet match & he lost every FUKKING game in the second set, 4 in a row!! Is it me, or does he look fing bored out there?????!!! Is he just looking ahead and knowing the winner plays Djokovic & not trying????? The last game of that second set, he was just kind of standing there. Two aces, one crappy return not really moving his feet & one return he barely got over and Mayer jogged up and easily put it away. This is a MAJOR disappointment for Gasquet if he doesn't now win THREE sets in a row!! Guy has all the talent in the world, but will never truly get the most out of it. Another -500 about to be beat down??? You have got to be kidding me...........

NOTHING worse than having alot of money tied up day after day on a match, now in ANOTHER rain delay AND your player is playing like crap!!! Gasquet will have to play one set tennis. Each set is the fifth set more or less. CRAPPY spot to be in!!! Was hoping for a MUCH better start to the day, we will see how it unfolds.........

Dmoneytx

HAD TO TAKE IT:

7/3
    Play #10

Mayer (Live play @ Bovada) +100

Total = +100
    2.0u / 2.0u

Dmoneytx

I have NO clue why Bovada puts these lines back up after the rain delays and do NOT adjust them. Mayer was +100 BEFORE the match started today. And now after he won the second set, he is STILL +100??? I took it for 200 and when I went back to parlay it real quick, it was gone! They did the same thing when Melzer & Kubot had rain delays to make up the following day. Melzer was serving for the match in the fifth & was still +190, 5dimes had him at -490. What was even crazier was the Kubot match!! He was up 2 sets to 0 & up a break in the third. They STILL had his line at the original at -270, 5dimes had him at -11,000!!! I didn't go for either one that day, but when I saw Mayer at +100 being up 2 sets, I fired a small play. I would of done 4 units, but I wanted to parlay the other 2 units. Just my luck they took it down within minutes. I still hope Gasquet wins bec I will still lose money if he doesn't. I am frustrated, to say the least!!!

Dmoneytx

Just so ya'll know, I have a Major Zone USTA tment this weekend in San Antonio. I am trying to get ready for it, extra running, extra serving by myself after classes. I have moved back down to the 4.5 division, my rating got bumped back down to 4.5, so I decided to leave the Open division to the college super studs who want to all be pros. I'm 38 & move very very well & bring a strong game to the court, big hitting & hardcore counterpunching! I have picked up almost 300 points in the Open level, but I can't see another kid finishing a match and then he wants to go jump rope to get more exercise!! There are a ton of really good players in the 4.5 division & I hope to get right back into the swing of things starting this tment.
    I was shocked to see that after playing up for 6 months, I still had enought points from last year to be seeded #1 in a Major Zone. Kind of funny if you ask me. I did have an amazing year last year, 45-8 or something I am also seeded #1 in the Mixed Doubles with my crazy girlfriend, hahaha. I am just letting ev1 know bec I am getting in later bec I am practicing more this week. I am extra tired for these few days so I pass out randomly here & there on the couch, recliner, bed, wherever....... I will try to be on as much as I can this week & certainly over the weekend, I will only be on my iphone probably at the sites (getting on the thread when I can). I am hoping for a long weekend & that I keep the level of play high! It's funny, bec in singles I stay back and hit out looking for that shortball or out of position opponent to really jump on & strike offense! But in mixed, I serve & volley everything. Two very diff styles, but I love them both

I hope ev1 loves this game as much as I do. Tennis has changed my life & I hope that it changes others as well in a postive way like it has mine. I'll be back on later today after camps & serving 300 balls by myself afterwards, as usual. I'm looking forward to Thursday, I always take a day off before the tment to rest & hydrate, work out the soreness if any & I'll be good to go Friday. Good luck to ev1 today!!

Dmoneytx

7/3
    Play #11

Williams -165
    Azarenka -535

Total = apprx. -109
    1.75u / 1.59u

***Got frustrated on the days wagers, so I got this in about 4 mins ago. This will either help the pain for the day I hope, or make this a tough one.

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Whats up D????! What's up Gator???! I agree with both ya'll on those comments yesterday. Kei does have a similar style to Ferrer. So does Simon. All 3 are similar in my eyes. Not too drastically different styles at all. And yes, I know D. You have to almost be a tennis player to really understand how the styles are truly played as far as the mindset & shot selection these three players use.

And D, nice to see that you are working on your game sir. Always cont to improve!! It's the one thing that makes tennis so beautiful. If you put the time on the practice court, you will see a difference!! And you can get that serve better for sure! You can pick the velocity, the spin and with lots of practice placement. I know bec I improved my serve about 500% in the last two years or less. We need to talk........
    Thanks man

Demonata

Just so ya'll know, I have a Major Zone USTA tment this weekend in San Antonio. I am trying to get ready for it, extra running, extra serving by myself after classes. I have moved back down to the 4.5 division, my rating got bumped back down to 4.5, so I decided to leave the Open division to the college super studs who want to all be pros. I'm 38 & move very very well & bring a strong game to the court, big hitting & hardcore counterpunching! I have picked up almost 300 points in the Open level, but I can't see another kid finishing a match and then he wants to go jump rope to get more exercise!! There are a ton of really good players in the 4.5 division & I hope to get right back into the swing of things starting this tment.
    I was shocked to see that after playing up for 6 months, I still had enought points from last year to be seeded #1 in a Major Zone. Kind of funny if you ask me. I did have an amazing year last year, 45-8 or something I am also seeded #1 in the Mixed Doubles with my crazy girlfriend, hahaha. I am just letting ev1 know bec I am getting in later bec I am practicing more this week. I am extra tired for these few days so I pass out randomly here & there on the couch, recliner, bed, wherever....... I will try to be on as much as I can this week & certainly over the weekend, I will only be on my iphone probably at the sites (getting on the thread when I can). I am hoping for a long weekend & that I keep the level of play high! It's funny, bec in singles I stay back and hit out looking for that shortball or out of position opponent to really jump on & strike offense! But in mixed, I serve & volley everything. Two very diff styles, but I love them both

I hope ev1 loves this game as much as I do. Tennis has changed my life & I hope that it changes others as well in a postive way like it has mine. I'll be back on later today after camps & serving 300 balls by myself afterwards, as usual. I'm looking forward to Thursday, I always take a day off before the tment to rest & hydrate, work out the soreness if any & I'll be good to go Friday. Good luck to ev1 today!!
    Man good luck in the tournament. How are you able to type so much? haha

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Nice one, agree entirely...I think Kohl is very under-rated and as u say it's probably due to his size. I played him -188

Dmoneytx

Man good luck in the tournament. How are you able to type so much? haha

Hahaha! I took a typing class as Sophmore at St Thomas High School (my Eagles!! ) & ever since then, typing became easy. When u memorize the key positions on your fingers, its so easy. I bet I typed that long message you commented on in about 5 mins. Or less!! LOL. Hope u had a great 4th today D! I did not make any plays. I had to work 5 hours, made some coin And then all with the kids swimming, games at the clubhouse & we did tons of our own fireworks in the cul de sac. Freaking awesome man!! Kids had a blast! But they always do with me

Dmoneytx

Gotta clean up the other day, was a freaking MESS!! I'm a little disappointed no one comes into the thread, I think I will keep it going awhile longer. If I'm the only one posting in here, doesn't make alot of sense to keep it going huh???
    Maybe getting my picks up earlier will help, I just get so dang tired from teaching & training all day, I fall asleep with the comp in my lap. Literally. I always try my best to get the picks up early, I need to do better......

But I do want to say something to ev1 who does come into this thread. I am NOT a professional handicapper. I do not spend all day analyzing matches & going thru data. I know these SOB's very well and what they should and should not do on the court vs. other players. I know a TON of information on players that most people don't even know exsist. I ALWAYS do the best I can on plays. I do research my plays before I bet them. I do expect to be up more than I am down, but some days like Monday were horrible. Couldn't catch a break.

And I do want to emphasize that, even though I am not UP a million units or something, I am doing pretty darn well to actually be a WINNER after 200 wagers that I posted on here before every match, even if right before match time. To me, that is not too freaking bad. I have some friends that deposit over and over and over. They lose like crazy. After 200 plays, to be a winner is NOT a bad accomplishment huh??? I also manage my money very well. If you notice, I don't go crazy like some of the other cappers and go 10 units here or 15 units there to try to pump my stats quickly! I STAY at 100 a play (1 unit) or maybe 150 or 200, but RARELY go bigger than that. USUALLY its just 100 per play for me. I have not deposited in quite some time, even after the worst day I have ever had - Monday

When I get to 1500, I cash out 500 EVERYTIME!! Then I try my best to get my 1000 back to 1500. I do not have a bankroll of 20k or something sick. I am a regular guy, who LOVES to gamble on sports & I learned over time that it is a marathon, NOT a sprint!!! I just hope all of ya'll understand that. I am very happy to have started this thread & I hope I learn to streamline it much better. I keep plays within my price range & I cash out to keep my account fairly small in case something terrible happens (like logging in & the site no longer exsists, its happened before we all know).

I always value the comments, opinions, & advice from others. I would even welcome other players to post their plays on here so we can discuss & try to help each other. I want to thank all the people who have helped me along my way & I always wish the best to everyone in every facet of their lives, not just gambling. I think life is short, its why I teach tennis - I get to do something I love to do & get paid. I also focus very hard on my tournaments with the USTA Texas Section. It is my PASSION & nobody and I mean nobody, gives more effort on a court or moves their feet more than I do!!

I hope ev1 had an AWESOME 4th of July. We need to give it up and celebrate for all the fallen soldiers. My father was in Vietanam fighting for you and me to do whatever it is we want today. The person I am named after, my fathers uncle, died in WWII. Shot down over the Pacific, plane and body never recovered. I flew my flag high today, like I do everyday. And I owe my life, and all the precious time I spend with my kiddos (which is alot) to all those who gave their lives. I am proud to be an American, till the day I freaking die!!

Peace out ev1
    Points Awarded:

EVPlus gave Dmoneytx 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

The Irishman gave Dmoneytx 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Gotta clean up the other day, was a freaking MESS!! I'm a little disappointed no one comes into the thread, I think I will keep it going awhile longer. If I'm the only one posting in here, doesn't make alot of sense to keep it going huh???
    Maybe getting my picks up earlier will help, I just get so dang tired from teaching & training all day, I fall asleep with the comp in my lap. Literally. I always try my best to get the picks up early, I need to do better......

But I do want to say something to ev1 who does come into this thread. I am NOT a professional handicapper. I do not spend all day analyzing matches & going thru data. I know these SOB's very well and what they should and should not do on the court vs. other players. I know a TON of information on players that most people don't even know exsist. I ALWAYS do the best I can on plays. I do research my plays before I bet them. I do expect to be up more than I am down, but some days like Monday were horrible. Couldn't catch a break.

And I do want to emphasize that, even though I am not UP a million units or something, I am doing pretty darn well to actually be a WINNER after 200 wagers that I posted on here before every match, even if right before match time. To me, that is not too freaking bad. I have some friends that deposit over and over and over. They lose like crazy. After 200 plays, to be a winner is NOT a bad accomplishment huh??? I also manage my money very well. If you notice, I don't go crazy like some of the other cappers and go 10 units here or 15 units there to try to pump my stats quickly! I STAY at 100 a play (1 unit) or maybe 150 or 200, but RARELY go bigger than that. USUALLY its just 100 per play for me. I have not deposited in quite some time, even after the worst day I have ever had - Monday

When I get to 1500, I cash out 500 EVERYTIME!! Then I try my best to get my 1000 back to 1500. I do not have a bankroll of 20k or something sick. I am a regular guy, who LOVES to gamble on sports & I learned over time that it is a marathon, NOT a sprint!!! I just hope all of ya'll understand that. I am very happy to have started this thread & I hope I learn to streamline it much better. I keep plays within my price range & I cash out to keep my account fairly small in case something terrible happens (like logging in & the site no longer exsists, its happened before we all know).

I always value the comments, opinions, & advice from others. I would even welcome other players to post their plays on here so we can discuss & try to help each other. I want to thank all the people who have helped me along my way & I always wish the best to everyone in every facet of their lives, not just gambling. I think life is short, its why I teach tennis - I get to do something I love to do & get paid. I also focus very hard on my tournaments with the USTA Texas Section. It is my PASSION & nobody and I mean nobody, gives more effort on a court or moves their feet more than I do!!

I hope ev1 had an AWESOME 4th of July. We need to give it up and celebrate for all the fallen soldiers. My father was in Vietanam fighting for you and me to do whatever it is we want today. The person I am named after, my fathers uncle, died in WWII. Shot down over the Pacific, plane and body never recovered. I flew my flag high today, like I do everyday. And I owe my life, and all the precious time I spend with my kiddos (which is alot) to all those who gave their lives. I am proud to be an American, till the day I freaking die!!

Peace out ev1
    I really hope you had an awesome 4th D !!! I also hope you don't decide to put the brakes on your thread. I know so many people come in here and comment because they value the knowledge you have in tennis. We also like making money. I mean i just think it's been slow on the thread because of your busy schedule. I mean I'm sure everyone including myself knows that whatever you got going out outside of here comes before gambling, which it should. I mean If you don't think you'd be able to be on here a ton I'd definitely volunteer to throw my tennis knowledge down and help out. Whatever you decide to do man definitely got our support. I know I've made some decent money following some of your picks so the least i can do is offer my support right ??? Peace D !!!

Dmoneytx

Mercer, you have NO idea how much that comment just meant to me. None. Thank you so much for your response

And I do need to find more time, ahead of time, to post plays on here. But you are right, my tennis and my family always come before gambling. It's just hard finding time man being a single Dad with a CRAZY girlfriend, LOL! The kids are a huge handful & my schedule is awful for raising them bec I work every afternoon in the school year and early evenings. I try to make up by going ALL mornings in the summer, little evenings and then spending as much time with the 3 kiddos as possible. My daughter is 16 now, I am freaking out bec she is NOT ready to go to college in my eyes. UGH!!! The boys wear the crap out of me when I come home. And I am tired as it is, LOL! But I sware to you Mercer, God gives me the strength to keep going some days when I want to fall flat on my face. I come home twice a day with every piece of clothing on me COMPLETELY soaked in sweat!!! I smell like sunscreen even after I shower.

But I love the thread man, I really do. You gave me a shot of confidence with that comment. I can't thank you enough sir
    I have no problem with you posting your plays here if you want, whenever you want. I would welcome it. We could discuss & pick at each other the best we can to help each other out. I am the easiest going guy ever man, I just wanted to streamline my OWN gambling for tennis & TRY my best to maybe help out some people in the process.

BOL to you Mercer, I will talk to you soon......

kobee24
    kobee24's Avatar Become A Pro!

Hey D! I started following this forum about a month ago and it's been an amazing run since. Seeing everyone with the positivity, daily picks, conversations made me subscribe to 15 threads at once. You're one of the best on the site, looking forward to your posts every day. Everyone will have an off day, negative comments etc. What matters is you should never forget the rest . I hadn't written much before. Wanted to let you know that you're a big influence with your stories and picks. Thanks for everything. BOL.

Dmoneytx

Thanks kobee!! That's pretty cool that some other people are following this. I guess I didn't realize there are prob alot of people out there like you. I appreciate you writting in I always speak from the heart brotha. Hey man, feel free to drop in anytime & let me know what you think of a play or a pick you might have. I wish you luck in the tennis betting, can be a crazy world, but money is there to be made
    BOL today!!

Dmoneytx

Thanks EVPlus, that was cool
    BOL on all your plays sir.....

First ... 36373839404142 ... Last