Overall Record as of 6/14:

Parlays (56-42) +2.91 units
    Straights (17-10-1) -0.50 units

Total = (73-52-1) +2.41 units
    Total Win % = 58.6%

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5553

Hey man good job on your plays. I had a bad day betting. mahut serving for the set and goes to tie break and losing. Than lopez loses to stupid abderson. Than my federer under loses by 1 game. Only hiy malisse querrey parlay. I really like nalbandian tomorrow. Also really,like thunder tonight first half. Not going to start slow tewice in a row. Good luck in your tournament,man. We may have to play tennis sometime.

Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

6/15
    Play #1

Youzhny -180
    Federer -450

Total = apprx. -110
    1.0u / 0.90u

Dmoneytx

6/15
    Play #2

Berdych -350
    Querrey -210

Total = apprx. -110
    1.0u / 0.90u

Dmoneytx

Can't play these. But strong leans on these OVERS: Anderson/Dimitrov, Federer/Raonic, Querrey/Dodig (small lean).

Good luck ev1!!

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Demonata View Post
    Hey man good job on your plays. I had a bad day betting. mahut serving for the set and goes to tie break and losing. Than lopez loses to stupid abderson. Than my federer under loses by 1 game. Only hiy malisse querrey parlay. I really like nalbandian tomorrow. Also really,like thunder tonight first half. Not going to start slow tewice in a row. Good luck in your tournament,man. We may have to play tennis sometime.
    Unfortunately, it started slow twice in a row. Don't worry i didn't have a very good time on the game either. Five bucks profit...UGH. So you really like Nalbandian huh? Man i just get so scared throwing any type of money on that guy. He is so sporadic. Haven't really looked at the tennis card today so don't know what's up but I'm definitely up for suggestions. D what you liking? Think I'm going to knock out soon so i can actually wake up for your plays. Early wakers doing things with their morning...lol. GL and let's get that money.

Mercersux

Yeah im definitely liking the Youz and Fed play. Thanks D and good luck !!!

Demonata

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    6/15
    Play #1

Youzhny -180
    Federer -450

Total = apprx. -110
    1.0u / 0.90u
    Love it. Both should win easy.
    6/15
    Play #2

Berdych -350
    Querrey -210

Total = apprx. -110
    1.0u / 0.90u
    Q is the ace king in this tournament right now. Can't bet against easy points. Also Berdych so many weapons.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    Unfortunately, it started slow twice in a row. Don't worry i didn't have a very good time on the game either. Five bucks profit...UGH. So you really like Nalbandian huh? Man i just get so scared throwing any type of money on that guy. He is so sporadic. Haven't really looked at the tennis card today so don't know what's up but I'm definitely up for suggestions. D what you liking? Think I'm going to knock out soon so i can actually wake up for your plays. Early wakers doing things with their morning...lol. GL and let's get that money.
    Man the thunder played horrible 2 games in a row to start there games. Really surprised the heat won though when thunder have the better team and thats thunders first loss at home in the playoffs this year. Was 9-0. Nalbandian is a great grass player and was even a wimbledon finalist. No way he loses at all.BEst of luck on your plays.

Follow Dmoneys plays though because they seem really good. Probably will tail them myself.

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

Federer scares me ever so slighty. Raoinic has a tough serve. I like your plays though as usual. I think you're one of the best cappers on here keep up the good work with your thread.

simplelowlife
    simplelowlife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Tailing the Berdych / Querry play for 2u. As a relative newbie to tennis betting, just a little worried by seeing all the top seeds dropping in these 250 events, (ie. Berdych). Think he has the goods to beat Haas, but, I have watched Murray, Tsonga, and Nadal lose in the last couple of days.

Demonata

Hopefully Federer comes out stronger in the second set.

Mercersux

Fed and Youz cash it baby !!!

Dmoneytx

Internet not working well in hotel. Gonna be gone all day again playing. Montanes had a walkover, so he's not an option today. I will clean up records tonight & BOL to ev1 today!!

Dmoneytx

6/16
    Play #1

Cilic -230
    Kohlschriber -180

Total = apprx. +123
    1.0u / 1.23u

Dmoneytx

6/16
    Play #2

Cilic -230

Total = -230
    1.25u / 0.57u

Dmoneytx

Also hope that someone followed my leans on those 3 overs yesterday. Bec ALL three won. I am going to deposit 500 in 5 dimes bec I have called the last 6 out of 7 or 7 out of 8 overs. Can't keep letting theses go by as easy winners. Good luck today!!

Demonata

Also hope that someone followed my leans on those 3 overs yesterday. Bec ALL three won. I am going to deposit 500 in 5 dimes bec I have called the last 6 out of 7 or 7 out of 8 overs. Can't keep letting theses go by as easy winners. Good luck today!!
    It's my buddy Dmoney. Glad you on man. Let's make that money today.

Dmoneytx

Two days in a row where I end up losing a small ammount on splitting plays! I honestly didn't think 85 year old Tommy Haas would be able to beat this many top 20 players in a fukking row! Seems like everytime I bet on \*\*\*\*\*\* Kohlschriber, he losses! I knew this when I hit enter, I just didn't think old gay ass quitter Tommy Haas would keep blowing past the best players in the world. FUK me!!!

Demonata

Two days in a row where I end up losing a small ammount on splitting plays! I honestly didn't think 85 year old Tommy Haas would be able to beat this many top 20 players in a fukking row! Seems like everytime I bet on \*\*\*\*\*\* Kohlschriber, he losses! I knew this when I hit enter, I just didn't think old gay ass quitter Tommy Haas would keep blowing past the best players in the world. FUK me!!!
    Sorry to hear man about that buddy. I was on Haas myself. The way he played last match was determination and he played like a younger haas again.

Man if Montanes wins his challenger match I will win 5 units in 1 play and it will be party time.

Have a parlay of cilic -2 games won,haas and montanes.

Dmoneytx

Good call on Haas D. I was just positive whoever won the first set was gonna win the match in straights. When Haas took the breaker, I knew I lost that parlay. I personally do not like Haas, so I was hoping he would suck ass today. Hope Fed kills him tomm!!

I lost first round this weekend. 18 yr old who plays at Tyler Junior College. I kind of looked past that, until I found out Tyler Ju College has won Nationals for Junior Colleges like 12 out of the last 15 years. He was so solid. Lost 2&2. I didn't play great, he made every big shot & big point when he needed it. Then we lost in Doubles in Quarters! I play 4.5 doubles, team we lost to tonight was very very solid. No shame there.

Internet still sucks at the Hampton Inn. And it sucks doing write ups on phone & stuff. I will have to update everything when I get home tomm afternoon. Two break even days pretty much. Doesn't make me happy!
    Hope u have been doing well with the wagering, I hope ev1 is winning plays!!!

Ill try to get on tonight after we eat. My girl is playing their semis in 4.5 doubles now. I'm bored AND pissed off! Oh well, always the next tment right???

Dmoneytx

Sorry to ev1, I have been really focusing on my tment since Thursday. I hope ev1 is doing well & is winning some plays. Couple 1-1 days, hoping to hit a good one, maybe two tomm. BOL to ev1 tomm!!

Demonata

Good call on Haas D. I was just positive whoever won the first set was gonna win the match in straights. When Haas took the breaker, I knew I lost that parlay. I personally do not like Haas, so I was hoping he would suck ass today. Hope Fed kills him tomm!!

I lost first round this weekend. 18 yr old who plays at Tyler Junior College. I kind of looked past that, until I found out Tyler Ju College has won Nationals for Junior Colleges like 12 out of the last 15 years. He was so solid. Lost 2&2. I didn't play great, he made every big shot & big point when he needed it. Then we lost in Doubles in Quarters! I play 4.5 doubles, team we lost to tonight was very very solid. No shame there.

Internet still sucks at the Hampton Inn. And it sucks doing write ups on phone & stuff. I will have to update everything when I get home tomm afternoon. Two break even days pretty much. Doesn't make me happy!
    Hope u have been doing well with the wagering, I hope ev1 is winning plays!!!

Ill try to get on tonight after we eat. My girl is playing their semis in 4.5 doubles now. I'm bored AND pissed off! Oh well, always the next tment right???
    Thanks man. I don't like Haas either just how great he played the previous match made me think he would win.
    Sounds like you played some tough tennis man. What matters is having fun.

Ya man I have been doing good. Profitable day every day in tennis. Can't wait till tomorrow.

LEt's make some good money tomorrow man. I'm leaning Cilic Fed parlay. What do you think? I feel Cilic should own the rallys and make Dave run too much. Also his serve is good and he's good at returning serves.
    Sorry to ev1, I have been really focusing on my tment since Thursday. I hope ev1 is doing well & is winning some plays. Couple 1-1 days, hoping to hit a good one, maybe two tomm. BOL to ev1 tomm!!
    Let's make good money tomorrow man.

Dmoneytx

I was thinking almost the same thing! Wow I like Cilic to take this title. I would be shocked if Fat Dave won a tment. Especiover a player like Cilic on grass! Could be a close match, but every category should go to Cilic.
    Cilic is in great form & at that price, I think I will take a chance. My plays to go up soon for tomm. BOL ev1!!

Mercersux

I was thinking almost the same thing! Wow I like Cilic to take this title. I would be shocked if Fat Dave won a tment. Especiover a player like Cilic on grass! Could be a close match, but every category should go to Cilic.
    Cilic is in great form & at that price, I think I will take a chance. My plays to go up soon for tomm. BOL ev1!!
    Have to agree with you Dmoney. If Nalbandian wins this tourney i will be rather shocked. i used the 3 matches in 2 days theory and that failed me, but maybe the 4 matches in the 3 days won't...lol. Let's get that money brother.

Dmoneytx

5/17
    Play #1

Cilic -135
    Federer -1200

Total = apprx. -112
    1.5u / 1.33u

Mercersux

5/17
    Play #1

Cilic -135
    Federer -1200

Total = apprx. -112
    1.5u / 1.33u
    D you play at 5dimes? i got Cilic @ -118 & Fed @ -1000 parlayed paying plus money.

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Mercersux View Post
    D you play at 5dimes? i got Cilic @ -118 & Fed @ -1000 parlayed paying plus money.
    Those sound like Bodog odds. They are always way off over juicing the favorites.

Demonata

Glad we on the same page on that man. Seems like lots of people think Nalbandian will beat him. Cilic is better at grass and Nalbandian has no weapons against him that Cilic does not do better.
    5/17
    Play #1

Cilic -135
    Federer -1200

Total = apprx. -112
    1.5u / 1.33u
    Great play man.

makman
    makman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 617

Unlucky parlay sir.

I thought of Federer would show some respect to Haas after his return to tennis and let him take one title in front of home crowd. And the odds were too low to take risk of that possibility. I took the over instead. Over 21.5 seemed so valuable for such a game

Things happened as i foretold..

BOL in your next plays...

Demonata

Hey man sorry about your loss. Federer did not play hard at all. Got a bunch of double faults.

Hangoverblack
    Hangoverblack's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 6735

My take on Federer was the same. Tennis is perhaps the classiest of all sports. He handed this title to Hass and it was nice to see the sportsmanship, although I'm sorry for the parlays that dies.

I kind of wish he had handed the third set tiebreak to Raonic, but there will be no easy roads for the young whipper snappers it seems.

Good for all Haas backers. I am glad I avoided the -1000 land mine.
    Last edited by Hangoverblack; 06-17-12 at 09:05 AM.

Dmoneytx

I can't play overs or I prob would have. I think I just played my last big big fav. Anything over -750 if prob never going to be seen on my thread again. Fed losing to Haas EVER, is terrible. The Great Fed getting beaten by a 40 year old almost?? And for a TITLE?? These guys don't just give titles to each other. I agree it's a classy sport, but if u play tennis at all, u know these guys don't fight so hard to get to a final & then they just give it to their opponent for fun.....?? Uh, no. Breaker & 6-4, is a choke. Not a giveaway. Fed choked & this was a match that put a statement on Fed being back on grass. But if an aged Tommy Haas can beat Fed, then that's a bad sign for Fed. Ouch for Roger.

Demonata

I can't play overs or I prob would have. I think I just played my last big big fav. Anything over -750 if prob never going to be seen on my thread again. Fed losing to Haas EVER, is terrible. The Great Fed getting beaten by a 40 year old almost?? And for a TITLE?? These guys don't just give titles to each other. I agree it's a classy sport, but if u play tennis at all, u know these guys don't fight so hard to get to a final & then they just give it to their opponent for fun.....?? Uh, no. Breaker & 6-4, is a choke. Not a giveaway. Fed choked & this was a match that put a statement on Fed being back on grass. But if an aged Tommy Haas can beat Fed, then that's a bad sign for Fed. Ouch for Roger.
    I agree with all of this man. Why would someone give someone the final? Ya man never play those big of favorites unless it's in a grand slam. Look how many lost in this tournament, nadal etc.

vincanity15
    vincanity15's Avatar Become A Pro!

for fk sake i had a nice amount of the fatboy

First ... 30313233343536 ... Last