Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

ONCE AGAIN - SWEEP DAY!!! (-114, +155)

Play #1 - CASH IT
    Mahut
    played his attacking tennis today & it paid off bigtime! He won 77% of first serve points & had 5 aces. He held off all three break points & broke GGL 3 or 4 times today. This is NOT GGL's best surface, look to fade him quite a bit on grass. Mahut moves into the next round by winning 6-4, 6-2. Mayer F, played freaking amazing! He won 97% of this first serve points!! Ya, 97! Six aces & no doubles. He never faced a break point on his serve and won comfortably 6-4, 6-4.

Play #2 - CASH IT
    Stepanek
    , gave the break back in the first and went to the breaker first set. He WON the breaker 8-6 I think! He then lost the second 4-6. The third set ALSO went to a breaker and Step won the breaker 9-7. What a solid finish by Radekkkkkkkkkkk. Anderson stumbled a bit in the first set and got broke. He couldn't break back and lost the first. He broke early in the second and cruised to push it to a third set. He got another early break and went on to hold 4-6, 6-3, 6-4. With 16 aces, he looks to strike again, LOL.

Dmoneytx

Todays Record 6/12:

Parlays (2-0)
    +2.42 units
    Straights (0-0) 0.0 units

Total = (2-0)
    +2.42 units

Dmoneytx

Overall Record as of 6/12:

Parlays (52-41) +1.21 units
    Straights (16-10-1) -0.98 units

Total = (68-51-1) +0.23 units
    Total Win % = 57.3%

Dmoneytx

PROPS to OKC Won me about 3 units on the game. Great finish, spread, ML and the over!!! NO parlays though, I tried to go safe! I will post a few plays here in a min. BOL to ev1 today!!! I'm going to bed, LOL.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    PROPS to OKC Won me about 3 units on the game. Great finish, spread, ML and the over!!! NO parlays though, I tried to go safe! I will post a few plays here in a min. BOL to ev1 today!!! I'm going to bed, LOL.
    D I also won some money on the okc game. Way to go in playoff bball is live betting. All postseason been cashing crazy. Congrats on the big day yesterday. Gonna ride your picks today so lets get it brotha !!!

Vaughany
    Jibbbeh is my idol.
    Vaughany's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 8647

Mahut against MUrray?

Dmoneytx

6/13
    Play #1

Cilic -600
    Lopez -210

Total = apprx. -125
    1.0u / 0.72u

Dmoneytx

Thanks Mercer!!! Appreciate the support. I feel asleep in my chair & only got the Cilic in by 10 mins or so. Hope you got him in. I will prob post one more play % see how the morning unfolds. BOL today!!!

And I see Murray winning that match, but could be very close. Murray does play well on grass & I don't think the back injury is bothering him from the last tment. He SHOULD win this match, it would be an upset if he didn't for sure. Mahut is going to have to serve GREAT to have any chance against Murray. Really good & it will still be super close OR Murray wins in straights.

Dmoneytx

6/13
    Play #2

Sela -375
    Duckworth -350

Total = apprx. -158
    1.0u / 0.64u

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5541

Hell ya man. I had a good feeling about OKC. Man you never messaged me back... But it's cool. Glad you took OKC.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Fukk off and piss off Hrbaty...Play well enough to win one match you F'ing stiff..

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

6/13
    Play #1

Cilic -600
    Lopez -210

Total = apprx. -125
    1.0u / 0.72u
    Nice hit tailed you on this. Lopez made it a little close for comfort towards the end though.

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Vaughany View Post
    Mahut against MUrray?
    Hope you put in that bet. If so you cashed big time. I glanced it but didn't pull the trigger...DAMN !!!!

Dmoneytx

Thanks D! Sorry, got super busy man. I'll hit you up to see who you like for Game 2. Hope you had a good day today brotha!

Yea beefcake, freaking Hrbaty won this morning. Pathetic man. I looked at him, I just liked a few more plays more so I went with 4 of those 6 or so. I think I am going to fade him next match. There is no way Hrbaty wins several matches in a row. Line might be retarded though.

Sweet Good2go Glad you jumped on one of those. I was going to add Stepenak to the second one, but got really conservative when I was putting in my plays. I also was putting in & taking out Anderson over and over. Kind of kicked myself for not taking him at -200 range!

I will update the day & overall in a min. Plays will go up soon & I wish ev1 the BOL!!

Dmoneytx

No, I didn't play it Mercer. I did tell my little brother in Austin to take Rosol today at +250 and he put him in a parlay that paid like 5 to 1, LOL!!! So we went to the poker tables and he threw me a 100 for the tip. That third set was awesome! Ten years ago, I would of bet Bags on everything, now I fade him, LOL! Hope you had a good day today Mercer.

Dmoneytx

CHALK ANOTHER ONE UP - SWEEP DAY (-125, -158)

Play #1 - CASH IT
    Cilic
    played solid, fast, grass court tennis! Good serve, winning over 80% of firsts & 75% of seconds. Attacking with groundies, he wins in easy straights to move on 6-2, 6-1. Lopez really had several chances to go up a break in that second set. He would get to 0-30 on Darcis serve & would lose the game every time. So he loses the second & it goes to 5-5 in the third. He finally gets the break to win 7-5 in the third & move on to the next round.

Play #2 - CASH IT
    Sela
    was the number one seed & a MUCH more seasoned player than Bloomfield. If Bloom doesn't have his serve firing, he is very beatable by even the middle ranked players. Sela played solid & had several breaks each set to easily win in straights. Duckworth was really a head scratcher. But then again, its Challangers! HE wins the first easy! Loses the second miserably & then goes down a quick break to start the third! And this is to a player that plays off & on and doesn't do that well period. Duckworth gets it to the breaker & takes the set to win the match, WHEW!!!

Dmoneytx

Todays Record 6/13:

Parlays (2-0)
    +1.36 units
    Straights (0-0) +0.0 units

Total = (2-0)
    +1.36 units

***Little frustrated I didn't play the Rosol as a straight play. I told my brother & he hit big on him in a paraly. I forgot of the start time & I should of just done it when I told him. That would of gotten my straight units into the green, which is what I really needed! ARG! I am happy the parlays are back moving in the right direction & the overall is getting up. Thanks to ev1 for the help & lets get those books to send some checks!!

Dmoneytx

Overall Record as of 6/13:

Parlays (54-41) +2.57 units
    Straights (16-10-1) -0.98 units

Total = (70-51-1) +1.59 units
    Total Win % = 58.0%
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 06-14-12 at 02:55 AM.

Demonata

Nice man. Good to be in the green.

beefcake
    Update your status
    beefcake's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 178

Back in black baby!!
    Points Awarded:

Dmoneytx gave beefcake 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dmoneytx

6/14
    Play #1

Mahut -150
    Querrey -255

Total = apprx. +132
    1.0u / 1.32u

Dmoneytx

6/14
    Play #2

Malisse -210

Total = -210
    1.0u / 0.48u

Dmoneytx

6/14
    Play #3

Querrey -255
    Cilic -750

Total = apprx. -167
    1.0u / 0.58u

Dmoneytx

***I would also lean OVER on the Lopez/Anderson match. I might put another play up later, will see how the morning goes. BOL to ev1!!

The Irishman
    The Irishman's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 311

i like the look of play 1.

Dmoneytx

6/14
    Play #4

Veic -190
    Cilic -750

Total = apprx. =130
    1.0u / 0.76u

good2go2mexico

6/14
    Play #1

Mahut -150
    Querrey -255

Total = apprx. +132
    1.0u / 1.32u
    Tailing again, let's do this!

Demonata

6/14
    Play #1

Mahut -150
    Querrey -255

Total = apprx. +132
    1.0u / 1.32u
    Love it Mahut just beat murray. He better be able to handle Dimitrov haha. Also hard to bet against Querrey with how amazing his serve has been.

6/14
    Play #2

Malisse -210

Total = -210
    1.0u / 0.48u
    Malisse owns this surface.

6/14
    Play #3

Querrey -255
    Cilic -750

Total = apprx. -167
    1.0u / 0.58u
    Can't go wrong with Querrey again and Cilic should handle Rasol fine.

6/14
    Play #4

Veic -190
    Cilic -750

Total = apprx. =130
    1.0u / 0.76u
    I never heard of veic but good luck on him. I can't trust challengers haha. Great pucks though Dmoney. Let's have a good day of tennis betting before the thunder game tonight.

Dmoneytx

OMG! I have been teaching this morning since 9am until just now! At one point, I felt like I was gonna just fall over & face plant during one of my breaks on my summer camps, LOL! I have a tment this weekend in Tyler, Tx so I am teaching about EIGHT straight hours today & then I'm driving up (around 3 hours from Houston). I need to be in hotel & in bed by 10, first match tomm at 9:15am. I still have one more of my Autism kids today to finish my epic run of teaching, so I don't have a ton of time. I will post my plays in the hotel tonight.

Kind of stinks that a few people came in & liked my first play only. That was the ONLY play I lost today, going 3-1 for a decent profit. I do feel bad, but Mahut put up a good fight it looks like, freaking close man!!! I personally do NOT like "G Force" Dimitrov, so this was a double spot for me to fell GOOD! If Mahut had won, that would be 3 days running of SWEEP DAYS. We were so close, but we did get a profit today of almost a unit I think. Damn!!! Could of been a GREAT day!! I even told a friend last night that WHEN that first set goes to breaker, Mahut HAS to win it or I don't like his chances in 3, but would love his chances to close it out in two. Well, first set breaker................Mahut lost it. He texted me "how did you know"?? Well, I didn't but 5 of their 8 sets prior to this match were all breakers. I just needed Mahut to win that first freaking breaker to take the first set. Tough loss. ARG!

I hope ev1 did just as well or better. Glad I could help those that tailed my other plays or all my plays today. Some good matches tomm I already saw, so I am excited to look at the board later in the hotel. I will update the day and the records real quick & I wish EV1 the BOL tonight!!

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Dmoney ... drink plenty of water, bro. We don't want you to pass out on the court. lol.

On a more serious note, keep an eye on Raonic and Kohlschreiber as possible spoilers tomorrow. Nadal just doesn't ever seem that interested in advancing deep in grass tournaments not named Wimbledon, and Raonic smacking his serve against that quick surface could push Fed to the limit. I don't know if Fed will be giving it his all to win because he is locked in as the No. 3 seed at Wimbledon, and he has no points to protect from last season. Raonic, on the other hand, is young and wouldn't mind posting a head-turning victory like this.

Not saying either of these guys will win, but I wouldn't touch Nadal or Fed either. Don't know if you like Federer at that price. Seems like too good of a deal if you know what I'm saying ...

Good luck on the NBA game tonight. Hope you win big again.

good2go2mexico

Kind of stinks that a few people came in & liked my first play only. That was the ONLY play I lost today
    I made up that money and then some betting on Malisse. I love the way he has been playing.

Dmoneytx

Results for Today: (3-1 winning -210, -167, -130)

Play #1 - LOSS
    Mahut
    needed to win that first set this morning! They went to breaker, as expected, and Dimitrov took the set. Next set was a routine break & Mahut exits this tment 6-7, 4-6. This will end up being the ONLY loss for today & would of made an incredible day, but now just a small profit. If Mahut won that breaker, he would of won in straights. Tough loss! Querrey had an up and down match. He won the first set with a break. Then he lost the second set to a break. Then he clamps down with his 7 aces in the third set to break and take the match comfortably in that third. He really should of won in straights I thought, but it went the distance. Sam now has around 45 aces heading into the fourth round, WOW!

Play #2 - CASH IT
    Malisse
    only had to face one break point & had 9 himself to take advantage of. This is not a good stat for Bolleli. Xavier also had 12 aces with only 1 double. He played clean grass tennis & it paid off. He wins in straights 7-6, 6-3 to move onto the next round.

Play #3 - CASH IT
    Querrey
    was explained in the write up above. He wins in 3 sets to move on. Cilic played very solid against Rosol. He hit 11 aces & only faced one break point on this serve. He had a look at 7 on Rosols serve & that was enough to win this match 7-6, 6-2. Cilic into the next round & looking GOOD!

Play #4 - CASH IT
    Veic
    is a Croatian that I saw play in Houston a few years ago. I actually liked his game. He hit BIG! He served BIG! He is a BIG dude too!!! He kind of lunks around the court, but he can knock the shit out of the ball. I had a GOOD feeling he would beat Alves. Thiago Alves is an ok Challanger player, nothing special to write home about. Veic won the first easily & finally got the break in the second around 5-5. Veic into the next round 6-1, 7-5. I parlayed him with Cilic bec I was 98% sure Cilic would win & this helped out my odds, rather than TWO straights today around the -200 range. Cilic was explained above, he moves on in straights to the next round.

Dmoneytx

Thanks Parlayin! I drink more water than any person I know, hahahaha. I think I'm on about #17 for the day Because I play so many tments in this heat, hydration is something I ALWAYS take seriously & I do a good job preparing myself. Not just for matches that might go 3 freaking hours, but also for days like today where I teach all day in this 98 deg heat.

And yes, I am def gonna look at both of those plays tonight. I agree with the Nadal statement & Raonic would LOVE a win like that tomm! I am kind of excited to look at the board later tonight........

And thanks for the props for tonight! I hope you do well too sir! Not sure who I'm taking yet, gut says Miami spread, but it should be a good game, I hope!

Dmoneytx

SOLID good2go!!! That's awesome! I am very happy you got it back & hopefully a little more, by playing Malisse. Good for you brotha
    Good luck tonight if you play anything.

Dmoneytx

Hey D, thanks for the break down of each play today. I am kind of ticked I didn't have another perfect day! Mahut was close man!! Hope you had a good day bro!!! I will message you on my way out of town tonight for the bball game, gonna have to watch it on the drive, UGH!!! It's all good though. Talk to you soon.

First ... 29303132333435 ... Last