Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Thanks Parlayin!!! It always feels good when that happens
    BOL tonight sir!

Demonata
    Demonata's Avatar SBR PRO
    Betpoints: 5553

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    No worries D And yes, bball we can trust pretty damn well huh?? Your new guy + T, should be all I need go finish out the playoffs. He's what, 5-0?? Solid! I like his system too, thanks again.
    Ya bball been great. MAking more in bball than tennis easily. Ya man I like the new guys system alot. YA he's 5-0 now.No problem man. Thanks for T.

Also Good Job on hitting your plays. No way in hell women will make amazing comebacks like that hahaha. Just stick with the men.

Demonata

Hangover, I don't play women's tennis anymore for the most part, but u are right! Those -120 to -250's actually ALL seem to be sucker plays. Almost insta fades ya know?? Crazy if u ask me.
    Ya even crazier is Serena Williams getting out in the first round. You can't trust women at all in tennis. When's the last time someone like Djoker or Nadal or Federer were out in the first round? haha

Dmoneytx

Thanks D!! Ya, u are prob right. No way any women makes epic comebacks like we see with the men. Serena, Azarenka, etc.... is all the reason I need to stay the F away from WTA wagering. And the big 3 never lose first round slams. That was just awful by Sarena. Plain awful. BOL tonight brotha!

Demonata

No problem man, thanks. Good luck to you too im,probably taking heat because they at home and bosh should be back.

matt1216
    matt1216's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1052

Dmoney, What do u think about tonights matches between Ferrer- Murray ???? Im thinkin Ferrer might be in too good of form to lose this match... Almagro vs Nadal Does Nadal win 3-0 or 3-1 or will almagro suprise us all and lose 3-2 to make it close??? Man i put a 10$ bet on ferrer to win the tourney at 35:1 odds would be nice to see him do it. also threw 10$ federer at 9:1 odds would be nice to see one of those guys in the final to have a chance .

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by matt1216 View Post
    Dmoney, What do u think about tonights matches between Ferrer- Murray ???? Im thinkin Ferrer might be in too good of form to lose this match... Almagro vs Nadal Does Nadal win 3-0 or 3-1 or will almagro suprise us all and lose 3-2 to make it close??? Man i put a 10$ bet on ferrer to win the tourney at 35:1 odds would be nice to see him do it. also threw 10$ federer at 9:1 odds would be nice to see one of those guys in the final to have a chance .
    Yeah im thinking the same thing. Ferrer has just been a machine the whole FO so far. Guy is ripping through people. Murray had to strugge through an injury one match and has been dropping sets to players far inferior to Ferrer. Line almost seems too tempting but I like Ferrer to win and then get knocked out by Nadal in the next round.

gators0708
    gators0708's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 14372

Going HUGE on Ferrer tommorow he"s such a grinder not going to give Mugray any points like Gasquet did!

matt1216

Man if Ferrer wins this i hope he pulls off a miracle... kinda feel bad for the guy he makes it so far everytime then he runs into Nadal....... nadal has somewhat owned him over the years

Dmoneytx

I am going to post my plays now & prob do the write ups later. Almagro can play anyone very tough on the clay. Nadal is no exception. I do not expect Almagro to get blown of the court at all by Rafa. Look for two close sets here & he would have a good chance to cover the handicap. Ferrer is the second best clay court player in the world IMO. He is in great form & will make Murray work harder than he has this entire tment. Look for this match to go 4 sets possibly & Ferrer grinds through Murray and gets into the semifinals. Ferrer should be too tough for Murray this morning, could be a really good match. BOL ev1!

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Record (6/3):

Parlays (0-0) 0.0 units
    Straights (0-1-1)
    -1.0 units

Total = (0-1-1)
    -1.0 units

Overall Record as of 6/3:

Parlays (50-38)
    +0.75 units
    Straights (8-8-1)
    -2.39 units

Total = (58-46-1)
    -1.64 units
    Total Win % = 56.0%

Dmoneytx

Sorry I didn't post my record from two days ago. Start of summer camps has made my days super busy. I will update yesterdays record & overall in a min & then I will post my plays for today. As always, BOL to ev1!

Dmoneytx

Update from 6/4: SWEEP DAY (-115, -300)

Federer
    lost the first two sets to DelPotro. DelPo was playing very solid & FedEx was hitting too many errors. After the second set breaker, FedEx went on to win 16 of the next 19 games to get a comfortable lead in the fifth set to move into the next round. An epic comeback by Federer, in massive style!! Way to go Fed!!!
    The Over easily came in with the first two sets going to Juan Martin & the next three going to Federer. I felt so good about this play, I prob should of gone more units, but trying to stay disciplined. DelPotro out of the French, but has nothing to hand his head over. He played the first two sets well enough to smash this over. Good job DelPo!!

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Record 6/4:

Parlays (0-0) 0.0 units
    Straights (2-0)
    +1.43 units

Total = (2-0)
    +1.43 units

Dmoneytx

Overall Record as of 6/4:

Parlays (50-38) +0.75 units
    Straights (10-8-1) -0.96 units

Total = (60-46-1) -0.21 units
    Total Win % = 56.8%

Dmoneytx

6/5
    Play #1

Almagro +8.5 games -120

Total = -120
    1.0u / 0.83u

Dmoneytx

6/5
    Play #2

Ferrer -200
    Vesnina/Paes -450

Total = -120
    1.0u / 0.83u

Demonata

Best of Luck on your palys man. I'm on ferrer huge today. Figure might as well back a great clay court player who owns murray than some wta player hahahaha. Let's go Ferrer today.

Mercersux

Ferrer cashing with ease today. Sucks i have to wait til Friday to bet on tennis again. Females always seem to be very erradic.Stosur probably the strongest play of the day if i had to make a play. Any thoughts on the schedule tomorrow D?

simplelowlife
    simplelowlife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Like Stosur too, but I worry that Errani is the type of opponent that doesn't quit at any point in a match. Watching Cibulkova / Kerber / Kuznetsova , there were times in the match when body language and expression screamed QUIT. Don't see it with Errani, and I worry Stosur could make too many UEs.
    maybe better to watch than bet this one.

Dmoneytx

Sorry ya'll. I didn't get on the computer last night. WAY too tired from the start of summer. I'm handling alot of kids by myself, good money , but hard work. I kinda of slacked off today bec its two womens semi's. I have NOT been following the women this tment, but it looks like Stosur & Sharapova should make the finals. Stosur will only lose I think, if she beats herself. Her serve & forehand should be too much for even a player like Errani. Sharapova seems to be on a mission again. We all know what happens when she is in this mode, she wins! Maybe taking a live play is the best bet on these two matches. Again, its the WTA, so anything could happen. BOL to ev1!

Dmoneytx

Update from yesterdays plays 6/6:

I am not very happy about yesterday outcome. I parlayed Ferrer with my bball picks last night & I put him in with the doubles pick (biggest fav of the day, I should of known better!). One came in & the tennis parlay didn't, so I pretty much broke even with the Ferrer play. I should of just laid it straight & I would of won easy for a small profit. I also would of had a 2-0 day yesterday, but instead ended up 1-1. ARG!!!!!

Play #1 - CASH IT

Almagro did just enough to push Nadal yesterday. He made two sets fairly close, which is what I expected. Niko covers the 8.5 games & Nadal moves into the semis without dropping a set yest. This play was fairly close, but I felt good the entire match he would cover.

Play #2 - LOSS

Ferrer won in four sets, I think that is what I called maybe in my write up! LOL!!! He wins the 3rd & 4th fairly routinely. The doubles team I chose, I thought was almost a gimmie match. At -450, Paes & Vesnina lose in straight sets! I knew better than to put anything on doubles, freaking coin flip most of the time, stupid me to think this was gonna be a beat down. I'm not real happy bec this could of been an EASY day to SWEEP & get that overall back in the green!

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Record 6/6:

Parlays (0-1)
    -1.0 units
    Straights (1-0)
    +0.83 units

Total = (1-1)
    -0.17 units

Dmoneytx

Overall Record as of 6/6:

Parlays (50-39) -0.25 units
    Straights (11-8-1) -0.13 units

Total = (61-47-1) -0.38 units
    Total Win % = 56.7%

Dmoneytx

This is why I usually stay away from Womens Tennis. Errani wins the first set. When you see players like Errani making the FINALS of a major tment, then that should tell you enough about who should win & why. The clay is a crappy surface & to bet the women on them is damn near crazy. Stosur has a long fight back or this is over in straights & another favorite losses at the French. I was thinking a live play, but not unless Stosur wins the second set & even cautious at that. I might look for a live play in the Sharapova match, frustrating there is nothing to bet on that I like.........

Dmoneytx

6/7
    Play #1

Stosur (live play) -165

Total = -165
    0.75u / 0.47u

Demonata

Sup Dmoney. MAn I'm happy. Yesterday I made over 3 units in my picks in thew ferrer match. I won 3 out of my 4 plays. So happy man. Best of luck. Just so happy and hope you doing good.

Dmoneytx

I'm doing great D! Thanks brotha
    i thought I got a good price on Stosur. I quickly remember why the WTA completely sucks to gamble on. Stosur loses the third. The women are horrible to bet on. I took a small chance & I immediately remember why women's tennis is the biggest joke on the planet as far as organized sports are concerned. Hahaha!!!
    errani in the finals??? What a boring fukkin final it will be. I know one person who won't be watching......

Hopefully tomm I have a good day. Gonna wait till bball tonight. Thought about Sharapova, but the last match was all I needed to not touch the women again for a few months. Hopefully forever.
    BOL ev1.

good2go2mexico
    good2go2mexico's Avatar Become A Pro!

God I hate the WTA. 3 straight bets against Errani and 3 straight losses. I know you've been preaching to stop betting the WTA and it's time to listen. I just hate Errani's game so much. She has no weapons she simply gets the ball over on a consistent basis and just waits out the other person into errors. She should get crushed in the final but I am done with this crap lol.

Demonata

I'm doing great D! Thanks brotha
    i thought I got a good price on Stosur. I quickly remember why the WTA completely sucks to gamble on. Stosur loses the third. The women are horrible to bet on. I took a small chance & I immediately remember why women's tennis is the biggest joke on the planet as far as organized sports are concerned. Hahaha!!!
    errani in the finals??? What a boring fukkin final it will be. I know one person who won't be watching......

Hopefully tomm I have a good day. Gonna wait till bball tonight. Thought about Sharapova, but the last match was all I needed to not touch the women again for a few months. Hopefully forever.
    BOL ev1.

Glad I stayed away from that match.WTA is the biggest joke. It's like WNBA. Ya man I don't even know who wins tonight.

simplelowlife
    simplelowlife's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 156

Quote Originally Posted by good2go2mexico View Post
    God I hate the WTA. 3 straight bets against Errani and 3 straight losses. I know you've been preaching to stop betting the WTA and it's time to listen. I just hate Errani's game so much. She has no weapons she simply gets the ball over on a consistent basis and just waits out the other person into errors. She should get crushed in the final but I am done with this crap lol.
    she does have all the shots to neutralize the big power hitting game of many of the WTA top 10. She moves exceptionally well on the dirt. She's not flashy, but very effective here at the FO. Stayed away from her the last 3 rounds. Finals with Pova, iffy for me.

Mercersux

Errani looking like she can give Sharapova a run for her money in the finals. Think i may have to make a small play on the dog just for the value. I don't think Sharapova will make this easy on herself at all because she always seems to get tight in GS finals.

matt1216

Dmoney, Does Federer have a chance vs Joker.... Does Ferer take 1 set from Nadal. Im feelin that federer match over 39.5 ...... as for Ferrer i really o eel bad for this guy tommorow unless he pulls a miracle off.Nadal just looks rediculous.. hopin nadal pulls a groin or somethin ferrer was my long shot in this tourney to win at 34:1 odds.

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Record 6/7:

Parlays (0-0) 0.0 units
    Straights (0-1)
    -0.75 units

Total = (0-1)
    -0.75 units

Overall Record as of 6/7:

Parlays (50-39)
    -0.25 units