Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Update for Play #1

What an AMAZING effort by Seppi

Seppi went down 2 sets to 1 after the third. He could of been up 2 set to 1 bec he lost the first in a breaker where he was up the entire breaker until the very end! So after he loses the third set, he wins 12 of the next 15 games to CRUSH Purple Kush in the 4th & 5th sets. Great Comeback. This leaves Klizan on this ticket at -116! Vamos Klizan!

Dmoneytx

5/30
    Play #4

Goffin -350
    1.10u / 0.33u

Total = -350

Possum
    Possum's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 1715

I see our fortunes are tied to klizan and goffin--unfortunately for you,I tied them together which means one will lose because I am parlay kryptonite--good luck today

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

I see Goffin got pushed back til tomorrow. Hopefully they get that much underway asap. I hate having money tied up in delayed bets. So I see a big possibility of a few upsets tomorrow. What you thinking about as the most probably upsets tomorrow D ?

Dmoneytx

I'm gonna get my plays up earlier tonight. But I am still watching the basketball game, LOL!!! I had to record it bec I had lessons late tonight. Actually, I see alot of plays tomm where I like the favoreds. Maybe some of the lesser matches of the day. I'll post a few leans after my plays. Hope we have a good day tomm! Sure do have a good chance with around 7 units (700) that could go back into my account on just the pendings for the morning. I'm already excited for the matches to get going!!

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

some weird matches tomorrow with strange lines

Mercersux

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    I'm gonna get my plays up earlier tonight. But I am still watching the basketball game, LOL!!! I had to record it bec I had lessons late tonight. Actually, I see alot of plays tomm where I like the favoreds. Maybe some of the lesser matches of the day. I'll post a few leans after my plays. Hope we have a good day tomm! Sure do have a good chance with around 7 units (700) that could go back into my account on just the pendings for the morning. I'm already excited for the matches to get going!!
    If you seriously got some strong leans today D, im down to make some dough. CASH IT ALL DAY !!!!!
    Last edited by Mercersux; 05-31-12 at 01:00 AM.

Dmoneytx

5/31
    Play #1

Raonic -900
    Murray -2000
    Almagro -1200
    Kohlscriber -335

Total = apprx. -181
    1.5u / 0.87u

colout
    colout's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 93

Good luck today dmtx!

Dmoneytx

***Other Leans for today:

Youz/Haase over games -
    I could see a 4 or 5 setter here, Youz not playing great & Haase could win a set, or two. I just hate betting on matches with Haase in them. Could go the distance here maybe.... I just hope Haase doesn't win, but he could make it really tough for Youzhny.
    Mayer F (-280) -
    Mayer played excellent his first match. He should get by Schwank, who is very unpredictable. If Mayer brings his A game, it won't matter. If he doesn't & Schwank shows up, could be a close match at the very least. I could see this match going 4, unless Mayer brings the game he had yesterday, then straights.
    Granollers M (-335) - Granollers should be able to play well enough to today, after he last match, and beat Jaziri. Jaziri did beat Petzschner, but lost 4 of 5 matches on clay leading up the his first round. Granolloers should be too strong & should win in 4 at the worst I would think.
    Gasquet (-900) - I know the value isn't great, but this could be a parlay filler to increase play by 12-15%. He should be able to get by Dimitrov nine times out of ten. Dimitrov might get hot for one set and push this to 4, but Gasquet should have the upper hand from start to finish. Would take a colossal choke job by Gasquet to not get thru here. I see him winning in straights actually.
    Tursunov/Bennet over games - Bennet could be a little ailing from yesterday bec he didn't come into this tment healthy. Tursunov will prob be able to hold alot of serves today. I think you could see both players peak & drop in this match, giving us a 4 setter or maybe going the distance. Would be surprised to see a straight set win here either way.

Dmoneytx

Thanks Colut!!! BOL to you as well sir

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

Murray better retire before the 1st set is over! He's done but he's gotta retire before the set is done!

Dmoneytx

Murray needs to retire. He is acting like he can barely walk out there. He is not even trying to rally anymore. Just going for 120 mph groundstrokes. He is noticably done here, he has NOTHING on the serve! He can't bend his knee. This is sad to watch. He is taking a timeout at 0-4, he is finished. He is retarded if he keeps playing. His back is locking up too they said, he looks like he can barely stand up. Wow, poor guy, kind of feel bad for him. Thank goodness Bovada refunds retirements at ANY time in a match, I think other books might want two sets to be completed to honor wager, I'm not sure with the slams. I can't see Murray finishing the next game or two, he couldn't even bend down on the last game at all.

Dmoneytx

I would be shocked to see Murray back on the court trying to rally for the next few games. He couldn't even bend over on the last game. How the hell could he be back up & trying to fight back from a set down basically already??? He's done.

But he went back out & didn't bend over on any groundstrokes. He is just hitting 120 mph groundstrokes. Does he think he can do this for the next 3 hours?? Really?? If he can't serve the next game, he needs to shake hands. Why the hell would he finish the first set & THEN say I'm done?? He should know right after this service game at 1-4.

He can't bend over to serve, he looks terrible serving. Just slicing the serve in at 85mph. He is done, he needs to stop playing. I can't believe he is gonna try to keep playing.

Murray is a fukkin retard. This is the ONLY reason I like Bovada for tennis plays. Retirements don't ever hurt you for money line plays. Other books should make players go at least 2 sets in slams since it is such a longer match. I don't know what the other policies are, I just know Murray is gonna cost people money by staying out there like a dumb fukk.
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 05-31-12 at 04:48 AM.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Murray just broke him. Better retire before the set is over! Damn 5dimes and their damn first set completion bullshit!

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Well the first set is over. Fukk Murray. I now hate the f\*g.

Dmoneytx

This is why I don't mind putting some of the big favs into my parlays. Bec I feel that if the big plays actually finish the match, they win like 97% of the time. A retirement, at ANY time, never hurts me. The odds aren't as good at Bovada, but that comfort of knowing they must FINISH the match, makes putting some of those big plays so much easier. I thought Betonline and/or skybook have a 2 set minimum for wagers to stand in the majors. I know 5dimes has the one set rule on every tment, which makes no sense to me bec the tments are so different from locals to majors. Bovada also has the handicaps on usually the finals of every tment and in the quarters and all later matches in the bigger tments. But as I have said before, the lack of SO many plays to choose from has actually helped me limit my action & be more disciplined. This is a strong thing to consider if you take alot of tennis plays.
    Also, the payouts from Bovada are quick & easy. I always take out around 500 range, pay the 50 for the check & I have never had a problem. Ever. Just getting the word out there again for those who didn't know.

Dmoneytx

Yesterdays Record 5/30:

Parlays (0-1)
    -1.0 units
    Straights (0-0) 0.0 units

Total = (0-1)
    -1.0 units

***The only reason we had a losing day yesterday is bec THREE of our four plays were suspended unitl today. ALL of those pending plays will be reflected on the following days record. With the strong retirement policy Bovada has, really looking for a good day today. BOL to ev1!

Keane
    Keane's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 216

Trying to get into tennis a bit as soccer is done besides the Euros for the summer, will be following this with interest

Dmoneytx

Overall Record as of 5/30:

Parlays (45-36) -1.53 units
    Straights (6-6) -0.94 units

Total = (51-42) -2.47 units
    Total Win % = 54.9%

***Three pending plays from yest will be reposted in a min. All three looking good with todays play as well looking good I hope. Looking for a good day to right the ship. Vamos!

Dmoneytx

I wish you the BOL sir!!! I personally can't bet soccer ever again in my life. I had back to back beats that were just sickening. And I mean, sickening! I think if I saw another 90th min goal to lose money, I was gonna destroy everything in my house, LOL!!! Takes some balls to bet soccer, bec it can DRAW and NOBODY wins, or the WTA. Look at Serena yesterday, a classic example of why NOT to bet the chicas! Ever. LOL!!!

Always feel free to ask questions or give comments. Any advice or picks. I welcome everyone

Dmoneytx

5/30
    Play #2

Cilic -155
    Goffin -350

Total = apprx. +112
    1.0u / 1.12u

Pending play from yesterday, to finish today...

Dmoneytx

5/30
    Play #3

Simon -350
    Tsonga -2000

Total = apprx. -225
    2.15u / 0.80u

Dmoneytx

5/30
    Play #4

Goffin -350
    1.10u / 0.33u

Total = -350

Dmoneytx

5/31
    Play #1

Raonic -900
    Murray -2000
    Almagro -1200
    Kohlscriber -335

Total = apprx. -181
    1.5u / 0.87u

Posted about 1.5 hours ago. Hoping Murray doesn't retire, but Bovada retirement policy is a push at anytime. Great back pocket insurance for tennis plays.

Dmoneytx

What the hell is going on in the Murray match????! I just came into the family room & see him winning two solid points in a row to go up 5-4 in the second set??? HOW?? He got broke early & I assumed he retired already! Now he is moving around the court? Bending to hit serves? I'm not sure what happ, but this is shocking. Flying Fin is serving to stay in the set? Crazy if you ask me.....

Dmoneytx

This is nuts! Murray about to win the second set & take the advantage in this match?????! Nieminen looks freaking confused!! Like, "why the hell am I not in the locker room drinking a beer thinking about my next round???"!!! Jarko just has this blank look on his face, you should of seen it. He looked like he was saying "WTF" in his head over and over. Wow, I wonder what the heck the third set is gonna hold. If Murray finds a way to win it, he will prob win this match. Crazy!!!

Optional
    Optional's Avatar Moderator
    Betpoints: 9480

Typical Murray, start with the excuse 'injury' and then try.

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.

Murray! I love that guy!

Dmoneytx

Tsonga

Goffin

Murray

Dmoneytx

Haha!!! Ya, sure ya do Herd An hour ago, he probably wanted to phsically hurt him. Now, he's an ok guy Don't you love tennis betting??? Love - hate relationships huh?? On the same player. In the same match sometimes, LOL!!!
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 05-31-12 at 06:50 AM.

Dmoneytx

Kohlschriber loses first set in a breaker!!! Kohlschriber loses the second set in a breaker!!! Mother Fer!!!!!!!!!

WTF??! This will be a bad loss for him if he has to exit the second round at the French. And to Leonardo Mayer??? Wow......

Mercersux

Damn overslept again and missed mostly all the matches today. Loving sleep really hurts my bankroll. So sounds like Murray was hurting in his match today. Think that calls for a possible fade next round?

Dmoneytx

Absolutely. It was a wierd match bec he looked like he couldn't even bend over to tie his shoes at 0-5 in the first. I can't bel he didn't retire. Then he started moving & actually playing about 30-40 mins later in the match. He was even down a break in the second. And then he started playing really well & that was accompanied with Jarko starting to play really bad. I think Jarko was shell shocked that Murray had taken the lead early in the third. They said his back locked up on him. If that happens next match to a better player or if he isn't feeling good after this, he can definetly retire for a big dog win or flat out lose. Depends which Murray shows up next match. I will be keeping an ear on the news to see what his status is....

Dmoneytx

5/31
    Play #2

Isner (live) -160

Total = -160
    1.5u / 0.94u

***Got pretty pissed after the Kohlschriber loss (what a bad loss for him), so I went with the last American to win. GL Isner!!!
    (not that it matters this late, but I meant to post this about 15 mins ago at 6-6, had to get son from school) Vamos Isner!!!

First ... 22232425262728 ... Last