Dmoneytx
    Dmoneytx's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 566

Kubot

Dmoneytx

I play some small dogs colout. But mostly, I play favorites. If I see a bigger dog that has a good chance to win, I usually leave it alone. I have really done alot better with my money management by picking better matches & not more matches. Tennis can be tough at times, but you can win if you play it smart I think. BOL sir!!!

Dmoneytx

Anderson

ParlayininHTown
    Countdown to death: 1 day
    ParlayininHTown's Avatar Become A Pro!

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Anderson

Nice to see you pulled that one out of the fire, dmoney.

Dmoneytx

Ya'll don't forget that Dolgopolov retired his last match after losing the first set 0-6. I have NO clue how he is feeling this week. Stak has lost 3 matches in a row, but 5 of those 7 sets were all tiebreakers. I'm staying away from the Dolgo match.

Dmoneytx

Thanks Parlayin!!! Today is hopefully looking really good sir

paco
    paco's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 7051

Quote Originally Posted by Dmoneytx View Post
    Ya'll don't forget that Dolgopolov retired his last match after losing the first set 0-6. I have NO clue how he is feeling this week. Stak has lost 3 matches in a row, but 5 of those 7 sets were all tiebreakers. I'm staying away from the Dolgo match.
    (M GRANOLLERS vrs J SOUSA)
    [4081] A DOLGOPOLOV -450
    (A DOLGOPOLOV vrs S STAKHOVSKY)
    [4089] B TOMIC -450
    (B TOMIC vrs A HAIDER MAURER)

52 / 47

Dmoneytx

Good luck on that play paco!! I'm pulling for ya.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave Dmoneytx 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dmoneytx

There is no way that amost 35 year old Hidalgo was gonna take out Raonic. Milos still on court, up two breaks in the third trying to close it out.

Also, Dolgo match looks to be going to first set breaker. Just like I said, what a surprise huh???? Pulling for ya Paco!!

Dmoneytx

Tomic & Raonic

***Both of these guys were in both plays today. Cheers to both for not dropping a set for me!!!
    (good luck today with last names ending in............ ic. LOL!!!)

paco

This rooster_eater Dolgo will lose

ParlayininHTown

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    This rooster_eater Dolgo will lose

Don't sweat it, Paco ... It's probably going five sets, and soon it'll be too dark for them to finish today. Dolgo is obviously laboring, but if he gets to five and can have a night to rest his body, he'll have a much better chance to play well in the fifth set.
    Points Awarded:

paco gave ParlayininHTown 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

ParlayininHTown

EDIT -- I stand corrected. Looks like they might stop now and let them play the entire set tomorrow.

Dmoneytx

SWEEP DAY!!!!! (4-0) (-106, +104, -135, -140)

A sweep day is when I have two or more plays for the day & all plays are winners. Two plays from yest carried over to today & I made two plays for today as well. All 4 tickets cashed! Kind of kicking myself I didn't go larger units, but I didn't want to get too greedy going into the first few days of the French Open. This is back to back perfect days to start the French & now we are playing with some house money! There are alot of matches still for tomm and for the rest of the entire week. I will update all tickets below, as well as daily & overall record.

Glad you tailed today AceKing!!! If you tailed all of my plays, you had a good day brotha Congrats!

I'm also glad I threw up the Matheiu match as a lean. I know he won in 5, but a win is a win. For anyone who took him, congrats! If the match was a three setter, Phau would of won, LOL. But best of five, Matheiu moves onto the next round. Crazy match huh???

Also gotta give props to Big John Isner. He won easy in 3 sets, I am glad he is moving on to the second round. USA!
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 05-28-12 at 05:26 PM.

Dmoneytx

Play #1 - CASH IT

Zeballos
    lost the first set in a breaker very very close. I think that pissed him off, bec he won the next 3 sets rather easily. I think what happ is that Prodon got tired. That first set was taxing for him, well over an hour!! Zeballos can go all day & THAT is what I was banking on! Good job Horacio!!
    Tomic was one of my plays of the day bec he was in both parlays! He won in straight sets. Just like Zeballos, the first set went to breaker, but he won it. Then he won the next two 3 & 3 to easily move into the next round! I loved this match when I saw it yest, glad it was an easy winner.
    Raonic was NOT going to lose to a 35 year old clay courter today. Sorry, but he wasn't. He has WAY too much game for Hidalgo & he was gonna power him right off the court without a doubt. I was happy to see this line UNDER 1000. Raonic was never in jeopardy of ANY set and moves into the next round strong with a 4, 2 & 2 win.
    Big John Isner also won in straight sets today. He also was never in doubt & cruised to an easy victory. He has some huge wins on the red clay in Davis Cup & there was no way a Challanger player, who is average, was gonna knock out Isner. Isner gets thru 3, 4 & 4. Another American into the second round!

paco

Good work ^^

Dmoneytx

Play #2 - CASH IT

Tomic
    was explained in the write up for Play #1 - CASH IT. Tomic moves on easyily.
    Raonic was explained in the write up for Play #1 - CASH IT. Raonic moves on easily.
    Baker was definetly tested today!! I knew Malisse would not go down quietly, which is why I kept this as my only 1/2 unit play today. He won the first set at 3 with a break towards the end. The next TWO sets both went to breakers. Baker winning both!!! Way to be clutch Baker!!! Another American into the second round! SWEET!!!

Dmoneytx

Thanks Paco!!! I'm hoping Dolgo comes out strong tomm for you when he takes the court. Have to like his chances in the fifth now. Still Alive on that ticket, AWESOME!
    Points Awarded:

paco gave Dmoneytx 1 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Dmoneytx

Pending Play #1 from Yesterday - CASH IT

Dos Santos
    (I know its UFC, LOL!!!) absolutely CRUSHED Mir this weekend! That was the EASIEST -475 I have ever seen in my life maybe. I wish I could of put that play in EVERY play I am gonna put on the French Open. LOL!!! He was gonna crush Mir from start to finish. And he did just that. He is one mean MOTHER FER!!!
    Ivanovic played a chic I have never heard off. And she is playing well & looking to make a run here this week. She absolutely demolished this chick 6-1, 6-1. Probably gave her one of those two games bec she was trying different shit. ANY WTA makes me sweat balls!! But this I knew would win & increased my play about 7%. Whew!!!
    Cilic was down early in his match to de la Nava. But he came back in the first set to win 6-4. Then he played Cilic type tennis to win in straights. Moving into the next round & with some confidence!
    ***Anderson was the match we were waiting on to finish today. Machado pulled the biggest choke ever in the fifth. He was serving for the MATCH & Kevin broke him to get to 4-5. It was so awesome!! Then they held serve till 7-7, play suspended!! Today, Anderson digs deep and finally breaks Rui to serve out the match and win 11-9 in the fifth!!! I don't know if I will take him the rest of the tment (PROB NOT!), but way to go Anderson!!!

Dmoneytx

Pending Play #2 from Yesterday - CASH IT

Dos Santos
    was explained in prev wrtie up, he demoslished Mir, EASY.
    Roger Vasselin had an interesting match. He lost the first set 3-6. He finally found his solid clay form & only lost 7 games or so the rest of the match! He moves into the next round 3-6, 6-3, 6-2, 6-2. I am going to keep an eye on him & see who he plays next. Good finish to a rough opening set Ed!!!
    Del Potrowas Del Potro. Do I need to say anymore??? LOL!!! He wins the first set easy 6-2. He actually lost the second set in a breaker!!! Then he said "F all this" & he wins the next set 6-2 again. He gets even more pissed off and wins the fourth 6-1. One slip up set & three raping sets. DelPo into the next round.
    Cilic was explained in the write up above. He moves into the next round in straights.
    ***Kubot was the match we were waiting to finish from yesterday. They were tied 4-4 in the third and Kubot won the first two sets. He should of had a ton of confidence coming back today. He actually went down early in a couple of his opening service games today, but he held serve everytime to force the pressure back on Beck, K. Finally he got the break late late in the third and moved into the second round with a solid performance 7-5, 6-2, 7-5.

Dmoneytx

Todays Record 5/28:

Parlays (4-0)
    +3.13 units
    Straights (0-0) 0.0 units

Total = (4-0)
    +3.13 units

ParlayininHTown

Quote Originally Posted by paco View Post
    Good work ^^

QFT. Very nice, dmoney.

Dmoneytx

Overall Record as of 5/28:

Parlays (44-32) +0.79 units
    Straights (5-6) -1.51 units

Total = (49-38) -0.72 units
    Total Win % = 56.3%

***I feel like I could of had a better day to get the overall record back into the plus. Pls remember the ONLY reason we have a win percentage over 55% and are still down a small small ammount is bec of the day or two where I bumped the unit sizes and had a crappy run of luck losing close three setters and almost all the tiebreakers! Otherwise, we would still be in the plus for sure. I am happy to start the French without a loss yet, but that can't continue forever. I would like to prove otherwise, but if we keep making some good, smart, strong plays.......we can definetly keep this rolling and get that overall moving the other way! I already see some plays I like for tomm, so I will dwell on them this evening watching the basketball. Picks should go up a little earlier tonight, I do have to be up early tomm. And as always, THANKS to ev1 who came in today & commented or helped with advice. I really really do appreciate it! And as alwasys, BOL to ev1 if playing any other sports tonight!!!

Dmoneytx

Thanks Parlayin!!! I felt a good day coming my man
    I hope to keep this rolling for tomm. I am already excited for Day 3 to start!! LOL!!!
    BOL tonight sir!

AceKingHigh
    Going for the Win!
    AceKingHigh's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 3454

Waiting to see your picks bro!

Mercersux
    Mercersux's Avatar Become A Pro!

See Dmoney, I told ya once the FO got rolling, you'd start heating up again. After a weekend+ of having to be with my gf and not being able to get quality time setting my plays and getting some insight on here, im good now. Let's get this this Cash train rollin fellas !!!
    Points Awarded:

Dmoneytx gave Mercersux 2 SBR Point(s) for this post.

Spanks
    me pee pee
    Spanks's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 131

Dmoneytx

Thanks ya'll Gonna get my first few plays up in a few mins.

What's up Splittor?????!! I'm trying to crack some skulls over here!!! LOL!

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I need a good day. Sunday I made a little money but yesterday I got destroyed because of Nalbandian.

Dmoneytx

5/29
    Play #1

Tipsarevic -650
    Baghdatis -150

Total = apprx. -108
    1.0u / 0.93u

Dmoneytx

5/29
    Play #2

Tipsarevic -650
    Ramos -300

Total = apprx -190
    1.0u / 0.53u

Dmoneytx

5/29
    Play #3

Tipsarevic -650
    Berlocq -500
    Monaco -1600
    Youzhny -1400

Total = apprx -175
    0.75u / 0.41u

Dmoneytx

They should put the Tips match back up if they took it down. My book just put it back up for 10 minutes, sometimes you need to call & tell them the match hasn't started yet. Hope we get a good jump to the morning, bec I am liking the pics later in the plays. BOL ev1!!!

MUHerd37
    Status Your Update.
    MUHerd37's Avatar Become A Pro!
    Betpoints: 10678

I think Tipsy price just dropped some. Big drop on Murray

Dmoneytx

Play of the Day: Tipsarevic

Tips is my play today to get things rolling hopefully. My gut tells me, without looking at any statistics of play lately, that Querrey is not going to win this first round match on the slow red clay against a player of Tips caliber. He is a solid top 10 player & really possses all aspects of the game where he can really mix it up. Querrey is very one dimensional & if he isn't hitting a crap load of winners, all match, then there is no way I see him beating a player on Tips level THREE out of five sets.
    Tips played the World Team Cup last week & beat Berdych, Kohlschriver, Bogomolov, Zvoko. He is definetly going to have better footwork in this match than Sam & he should have a good good ammount of confindence. He has won over 25 matches this year & I'm sure wants to make a good run here at the Frech Open. He will give 110%, no doubt.
    On the other side, if Sam is not hitting all those winners & serving ace after ace, then I could see him kind of folding up shop in a third or fouth set. Tips will be relentless from start to finish. Sam is going to have to earn all three sets & I don't think his game is there to do that at this moment. Sam could give him a good run, but in the end it would take a miracle to pull this upset & move on.
    Tipsarevic in 4.
    Last edited by Dmoneytx; 05-29-12 at 04:39 AM.

First ... 20212223242526 ... Last